User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 15 Apr 2008, 18:58   #51
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future
Re: Denial > ND+Jenova?

lol Zaejii, why lie in the first place when logs prove it was u INSISTANT we didnt exile anyone til we had decent people exiling in. And CBA deserves to be kicked from everywhere, joke or not, bad example. And inactive, seriously? haha.
Unread 15 Apr 2008, 19:02   #52
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman
as allready stated, we joined in after ND decided they needed Jenova backup.
You still did not tell us what your motivation was. What do you gain from allying Denial?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2008, 19:32   #53
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

After two rounds of people losing to ND I imagine nobody wanted a repeat.
Unread 15 Apr 2008, 19:59   #54
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

lol venox sorry to burst your bubble but i wasnt kicked i exiled out of the gal when the disband vote started , oh and the great thing bout mirc is you can log everything , so if anyone wants a copy of venox throwing his toys out please feel free to pm me for a copy

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2008, 20:03   #55
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
VenoX is a huge carebear.
He may be a carebear...
BUT HE'S MY CAREBEAR!

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2008, 20:51   #56
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Denial + NoX + Ascendancy > ND + Jenova

Hardly a surprise is it?
Unread 15 Apr 2008, 21:12   #57
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
lol venox sorry to burst your bubble but i wasnt kicked i exiled out of the gal when the disband vote started , oh and the great thing bout mirc is you can log everything , so if anyone wants a copy of venox throwing his toys out please feel free to pm me for a copy
I didnt say u were exiled, i said kicked from gal channel, idiot, learn2read.

And if u infact look at those logs u'll see me complain about Zaejii not being there, try and get the 3 of u that were there to exile instead (but the 3 of u cudnt even manage that amount of attention on irc). Then call him (Zaejii) shit (semi/non-seriously) when he turned up. He said fine he's gonna exile and kicks everyone from the gal channel. Please post the logs that'll verify this Gzambo, if u care enough to prove me right. I wont post again on this matter, cos i dont really care abour any of u or ur opinions.
Unread 15 Apr 2008, 21:40   #58
Jezz84
DDK

Jezz84 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
Denial + NoX + Ascendancy > ND + Jenova

Hardly a surprise is it?
gotta love nd's intel

When have Asc ever allied/nap'd with anyone?
The rumour mill is getting old lads, uve even got CT beleiving it now. Random targeting of nd targets does not mean everyones against you... oh wait nm

DDK - Death Defying Killaz
JoV - Joy of Villainy
FAnG - Furious Angels Next Generation
Eclipse - Eclipse
CT- Conspiracy Theory
VS - Volkstaat
Urwins - Urwins
NoX - NoX

Jezz84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2008, 21:55   #59
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Actually jezz as far as I'm aware dec did get some ND targets off someone last night, I'd assume denial. This is nothing new for us actually but you are quite right we don't do allying or napping at all so fleets go wherever people want them to go to a large extent.
Unread 15 Apr 2008, 22:18   #60
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Ascendancy planet targetted NewDawn last night. Doesn't take a genius to figure out who they would rather win. Fully within their rights to of course, it's the lies I'm not a fan of.
Unread 15 Apr 2008, 22:26   #61
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
Ascendancy planet targetted NewDawn last night. Doesn't take a genius to figure out who they would rather win. Fully within their rights to of course, it's the lies I'm not a fan of.
I'd guess jezz might not have known. After all if we got targets from denial there'd be no reason nox would know.
Unread 15 Apr 2008, 22:49   #62
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

Quote:
as allready stated, we joined in after ND decided they needed Jenova backup.
So we allied Jenova, didn't do shit for say a long time and suddently got hit hard by denial/Nox out from the sky?

Or was it the other way around maybe..

We got hit hard by denial/Nox without warning , wich is of course okay.
Then got someone to help with hitting back..

I think the last one is the right one. ( I was there )

I forgot to mention all the planet targeting Asc has been doing to... ( And of course asc would deny it.. but hey )

Deny Denial !

Last edited by Spritfire; 16 Apr 2008 at 09:07.
Spritfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2008, 22:58   #63
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

We are not denying it you dimwitted idiot, read JBGs posts. Yes, we have planet targetted ND. Yes, we want to see ND lose. No, we're not allied or napped with Denial or NoX. Capiche?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 15 Apr 2008, 23:05   #64
BADA
BA :P)

BADA will become famous soon enoughBADA will become famous soon enough

So what Fish said

"Denial + NoX + Ascendancy > ND + Jenova"

In a technical and mathmetical sense is correct from an ND perspective
Unread 15 Apr 2008, 23:34   #65
VenoX

Hmm, Asc has p targetted u like 2 nights out of the past week of war. That makes up for the 80+80 vs 80+50 thats going on the other 5 nights. We still get inc from Asc tho. And tbh BOTH ND/Jen are p targetting Denial, whereas Denial/NoX are p targetting both (aka u get half the inc each night that Denial does (whether ur "awesome" intel tells u otherwise or not)). So yea for Denial to still be in the lead, is a pretty good achievement imo. I wouldnt go as far as the topic title but still. Fun round so far, we were due a flame thread i guess.

edit: spelling
Unread 15 Apr 2008, 23:41   #66
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Well, what's quite clear is that if nobody stops denial this round will be over in less than 5 days time. They seem rather impossible to stop.
Unread 15 Apr 2008, 23:45   #67
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

well spritfire, lets get our facts straight, Nox did galraids until Jenova started to ptarget Denial also, then we felt the need to join the war.

so with other words, When Denial all of a sudden got hit by 150++ planets, Nox joined in.

yes we hit ND fat gals before this, but we also hit xvx fat gals for that mather the ptargeting started when Jen/nd joined up to do Ptargeting.
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 00:21   #68
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
well spritfire, lets get our facts straight, Nox did galraids until Jenova started to ptarget Denial also, then we felt the need to join the war.

so with other words, When Denial all of a sudden got hit by 150++ planets, Nox joined in.

yes we hit ND fat gals before this, but we also hit xvx fat gals for that mather the ptargeting started when Jen/nd joined up to do Ptargeting.
Correct me if im wrong but you were supposed to have a nap between urselves and Jenova before the round even begun but instead of this happening you instead targetted Jenova before this war had even started (facts dont lie im afraid your alliance was the most hostile for incoming on Jenova since protection ended and even i know this and im not even bluddy playing). So im afraid foxman this little speech doesnt cut the fact Nox were friends with Denial before Jenova and ND got togther against you. Even more amusing ur still pounding away on Jenova when they dont seem to have much left to gain from. But good on em for standing tall against it.

Those are the TRUE facts.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Willzzz; 16 Apr 2008 at 00:26.
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 00:31   #69
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz
Correct me if im wrong but you were supposed to have a nap between urselves and Jenova before the round even begun but instead of this happening you instead targetted Jenova before this war had even started (facts dont lie im afraid your alliance was the most hostile for incoming on Jenova since protection ended and even i know this and im not even bluddy playing). So im afraid foxman this little speech doesnt cut the fact Nox were friends with Denial before Jenova and ND got togther against you. Even more amusing ur still pounding away on Jenova when they dont seem to have much left to gain from. But good on em for standing tall against it.

Those are the TRUE facts.
willzzz for the love of god, get a clue, we had talks, of working togetter, Jenova did not want to do that, there was never a deal between us, now pls go back to being afk.

what we did before the war started, was normal galraids, that Jenova felt like putting 4-5 members in a few gals, cant realy be blamed on nox can it?
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 00:32   #70
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
willzzz for the love of god, get a clue, we had talks, of working togetter, Jenova did not want to do that, there was never a deal between us, now pls go back to being afk.

what we did before the war started, was normal galraids, that Jenova felt like putting 4-5 members in a few gals, cant realy be blamed on nox can it?

foxman i thought you had more class then to lie. Obviously i was wrong.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 00:34   #71
Foxman

Quote:
foxman i thought you had more class then to lie. Obviously i was wrong.
willzzz, if u for some strange reason feel like spreading propaganda, atleast do it decent
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 00:40   #72
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Quote:
willzzz, if u for some strange reason feel like spreading propaganda, atleast do it decent
Ok define 'talks' for me please foxman as your propoganda is a load of shit about this little childs play off 'we only joined to even up the numbers' crap.

Did you not have a shared channel for all HC of Jenova and Denial setup where you all joined weeks before the round?

Did you not have talks about a nap between the two alliances and also agree on this nap but to not share a coords list early on in the round?

Did you not agree to actually just pick targets togther and make sure you didnt hit each other till it came to sharing coords listings?

point been foxman i can provide logs of all these convosations which you claim 'never happend' these are more then just talks as an agreement was actually established. People know me well enough now to know if i post a fact on these boards i speak the truth. I dont lie or need to spread 'false propoganda'. Truth is you backstabbed Jenova/pulled out of the agreement. You then therefore had the same agreement with Denial. You targetted Jenova gals (which i might add there isnt many with more then 3 Jenova in per gal probably only 3 max.. so heavy Jenova gals where?) and then you came out publicaly with ur relationship with Denial after Jenova and ND targetted them.

Now. I am not even playing, and as i said thats the jist of what happend. Sorry you seem to fail to accept the truth and seem to think you can lie your way out of this one but you cant really argue with pure facts.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 00:49   #73
Foxman

Quote:
Ok define 'talks' for me please foxman as your propoganda is a load of shit about this little childs play off 'we only joined to even up the numbers' crap.

Did you not have a shared channel for all HC of Jenova and Denial setup where you all joined weeks before the round?

Did you not have talks about a nap between the two alliances and also agree on this nap but to not share a coords list early on in the round?

Did you not agree to actually just pick targets togther and make sure you didnt hit each other till it came to sharing coords listings?

point been foxman i can provide logs of all these convosations which you claim 'never happend' these are more then just talks as an agreement was actually established. People know me well enough now to know if i post a fact on these boards i speak the truth. I dont lie or need to spread 'false propoganda'. Truth is you backstabbed Jenova/pulled out of the agreement. You then therefore had the same agreement with Denial. You targetted Jenova gals (which i might add there isnt many with more then 3 Jenova in per gal probably only 3 max.. so heavy Jenova gals where?) and then you came out publicaly with ur relationship with Denial after Jenova and ND targetted them.

Now. I am not even playing, and as i said thats the jist of what happend. Sorry you seem to fail to accept the truth and seem to think you can lie your way out of this one but you cant really argue with pure facts.

No Jenova pulled out of the deal, they did not want to hold a nap, and they did not want to share coords, how do we have a agreement when we every night had between 10 and 20 incomings from jenova(seeing as we have about 46-47 none scanners thats pretty much)

yes we had a shared chan preround, where assassin showed up once every third day.

Yes we had a joint chan with Denial, though we did not work togetter until JENOVA started to ptarget denial.

what happened here mate, was Jenova ganging up on Denial togetter with ND, and Nox deciding to support Denial. i realy doubt anyone except maybe u see something wrong in that.

and u havent realy seen us say anything about joining up to even numbers have u... we felt it would be correct to support Denial, based on our own needs, Jenova felt it was best to NOT make a agreement with us, based on their OWN needs, they also felt it would be best to hit denial togetter with ND, u cant realy blame Nox for that can u?
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 00:58   #74
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Yes we had a joint chan with Denial, though we did not work togetter until JENOVA started to ptarget denial.
Just for a friendly chit chat? Seems a bit odd
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 01:02   #75
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Quote:

I think the whole point i was trying to make here is foxman you are not making sense. Here above shows a post by yourself of course (im sure i dont have to point that out to you but you never know) Regarding how you guys managed to actually 'join the war'

Now if we anayilse what you have wrote you claim you had nothing to of course do with the war or any pollitics to do with the ND/Denial situation UNTIL Jenova joined in correct? Then may i ask what in gods name is this:

Quote:

Am i missing somthing here? You had a setup room. You had a joint channel, with the top alliance. But you were not working togther? Then what was the purpose of this for?

My point here is foxman to me you appear to be running around in circles on these boards. The whole reason in the first place why you wanted to nap with Jenova before the round started was, in your own words 'We wont be running for first, but would like to support an alliance for the win' Those were your own words. Now, you admit you have a shared channel with Denial HC, but claim you were not helping/supporting in any way with them until you saw Jenova and ND had allied. Im sorry froxman.. but no one is going to beleive that. Your digging yourself a huge hole here with every post/statement you make. What surely is the purpose of sharing a room with another alliance HC if your not working togther? Social chat? I think there is an alliance hc room on NG where alliance reps from all alliances hang out in... so needed private time for yourself or somthing? I am going to actually stop posting on these boards as i feel i have made my point quite clear.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 01:34   #76
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

This is much better than Days of Our Lives.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 02:39   #77
Jezz84
DDK

Jezz84 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Am i missing somthing here? You had a setup room. You had a joint channel, with the top alliance. But you were not working togther? Then what was the purpose of this for?
we had chans with the both of you. We werent working with either of you. Till denial asked for our help attacking jen/nd.
If jen had asked us or shown some effort maybe we'd be hitting denial now?

DDK - Death Defying Killaz
JoV - Joy of Villainy
FAnG - Furious Angels Next Generation
Eclipse - Eclipse
CT- Conspiracy Theory
VS - Volkstaat
Urwins - Urwins
NoX - NoX

Jezz84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 03:58   #78
§pa¢e¢ook¦e
Teh Legion. Urwinism

§pa¢e¢ook¦e can only hope to improve

And I believe the earth is still flat and not round.
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 09:42   #79
VenoX

Quote:
Originally Posted by §pa¢e¢ook¦e
And I believe the earth is still flat and not round.
ignorance is bliss.
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 09:47   #80
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

willz, I recieved jenova incs the 3rd day after prot.
I had heard rumours about our "agreement" with jenova so I went to HC to get them to make the jen recall.

The answer I got was: we have no agreements with jenova, sry cant make em recall.

So, I know for sure that Foxman is telling the thruth here.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 09:53   #81
helGn
The viking

helGn is an unknown quantity at this point

willz if one allinace join up with the last rounds winner to beat up the current leader. 2vs1 isnt it kind of the universes right to respond to that? and i would even say their bloody duty to do so. this is an adults game so stop crying about someone comming and mess up you perfect sandcastle
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 09:54   #82
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
I had heard rumours about our "agreement" with jenova so I went to HC to get them to make the jen recall.

The answer I got was: we have no agreements with jenova, sry cant make em recall.

I'd say that is twisting words.. You can have a deal working perfectly even if you do not recall incs you get from the other part. Avoidance deal for example, usually it states that you will try to avoid each other as much as possible. Or a deal that you will hit alliance X heavy gals, but you will cover the whole gal for maximizing the outcome.

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 09:59   #83
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Why would they even bother to deny having an agreement if they did have one?
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 10:04   #84
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Why would you bother posting on the forum when its none of your business?

Exact same reason..

You think people care..

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 10:16   #85
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz
I'd say that is twisting words.. You can have a deal working perfectly even if you do not recall incs you get from the other part. Avoidance deal for example, usually it states that you will try to avoid each other as much as possible. Or a deal that you will hit alliance X heavy gals, but you will cover the whole gal for maximizing the outcome.
how is it twisting words?

I might add that my coords were out since pt44, and that we had 3 nox ingal.
Highprofiled players... ( bigging myself up ftw! ) when we all get 3-4 waves..I dont see that as any sort of avoiding. More like a hostille move, if anything.
also, it was the nox iirc who got most waves..

To me this means; there was no deal

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 11:06   #86
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz
Why would you bother posting on the forum when its none of your business?

Exact same reason..

You think people care..
I bother posting because I'm interested in what goes on in the game. Why you refuse to answer my question is beyond me, in fact, I haven't even the faintest idea why you're being so hostile to my enquiry.

My question still stands:
Why would they even bother to deny having an agreement if they did have one?

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 16 Apr 2008 at 11:16.
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 11:17   #87
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

I've been in allies that were ahead by a bigger margin at this stage but lost in the end coz of poor strategy. Thinking the battle is already won would be a huge mistake. The roid count is what matters, letting xVx running ahead thinking it will always be time to turn the heat on them later would be another mistake.
Denial and ND should join forces now and take on xVx...
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 11:22   #88
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil
I've been in allies that were ahead by a bigger margin at this stage but lost in the end coz of poor strategy. Thinking the battle is already won would be a huge mistake. The roid count is what matters, letting xVx running ahead thinking it will always be time to turn the heat on them later would be another mistake.
Denial and ND should join forces now and take on xVx...
Ha. Why would ND allow Denial to run away and win the round?
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 11:30   #89
Mzyxptlk
mz.

I see no reason for ND to join forces with Denial until xVx has in fact become the bigger threat. They have to keep the roids they have now for 200(!) ticks (and keep growing at at least the same rate as Denial) before they'll take #1.
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 11:45   #90
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

ND will not even finish 2nd if they don't attack xVx now, and they do look like the bigger threat to me... but if you think the bigger threat is necessarily top1 then yes, wait a little more.
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 11:59   #91
Foxman

we shared a chan with denial, and we shared a chan with jenova, Jenova was each night one of our 3 most hostile alliances(gave us about 70 fleets just the 3 first nights out of prot) we had no agreement with any of the alliances, but it were the two we had interest of working with, as Jenova kept targeting us(lets face it) and then decided to place a spy in nox, we decided to keep the channel open, but that working togetter would never be a option.

your trying to make it sound like we backstabbed jenova willzzz, when we in fact did never hold a agreement with u, and jenovas actions was everything but friendly since tickstart.

we held no agreement with denial, until they asked for our support in fighting Jen/nd. and seeing Jenova being hostile since the start, is it realy strange that we joined in?
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 12:54   #92
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil
ND will not even finish 2nd
The horror.

It's worth noting at this point that xvx's average non-roid value is some 50k behind denial's.
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 12:58   #93
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Just cos jen and ND dropped roids, doesnt mean its denial/nox taking them... and tbh were back to the days of sucking off #1 ally just to stay safe....bring back ministry D:
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 13:21   #94
SUFC
IhQdAA

SUFC will become famous soon enoughSUFC will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin]
ministry
Stop swearing plz, or i'll call the mods
SUFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 13:48   #95
willjo

willjo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin]
Just cos jen and ND dropped roids, doesnt mean its denial/nox taking them...
what?! how is this not, this means Denial are attacking more successfully and therefore are winning? What more could they do apart from the odd fc to get rid of some value?
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 14:40   #96
§pa¢e¢ook¦e
Teh Legion. Urwinism

Quote:
Originally Posted by willjo
what?! how is this not, this means Denial are attacking more successfully and therefore are winning? What more could they do apart from the odd fc to get rid of some value?
lol youre so wrong if i where you id check things before saying anything but yea denial is wining .

Quote:
we shared a chan with denial, and we shared a chan with jenova, Jenova was each night one of our 3 most hostile alliances(gave us about 70 fleets just the 3 first nights out of prot) we had no agreement with any of the alliances, but it were the two we had interest of working with, as Jenova kept targeting us(lets face it) and then decided to place a spy in nox, we decided to keep the channel open, but that working togetter would never be a option.

your trying to make it sound like we backstabbed jenova willzzz, when we in fact did never hold a agreement with u, and jenovas actions was everything but friendly since tickstart.

we held no agreement with denial, until they asked for our support in fighting Jen/nd. and seeing Jenova being hostile since the start, is it realy strange that we joined in?
Stop hiding over the fact you had an agreement with denial its not that hard and tbh nobody cares but stop lieing about it and stop hiding behind the oooh they did it first.
Besides strange that only certain planets in my gal got p-targeted incs from denial/nox/asc what a coincidence and that was even before the war between nd/jen

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX

ignorance is bliss.
and so is stupidity
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 15:03   #97
VenoX

Quote:
Besides strange that only certain planets in my gal got p-targeted incs from denial/nox/asc what a coincidence and that was even before the war between nd/jen
If you want to talk about being honest then please dont lie urself. Denial was gal raiding only before we p targetted ND, if certain planets were not hit it was because they werent good targets or nobody wanted to claim them. I know because i have set the targets for Denial every single night of the round so far. Tell me otherwise for all i care, but there's no point, because you would be wrong.

And asc hit anything they want, and have not avoided hitting anyone. I was roided by Asc AND ND in the same night, doesnt mean im gonna cry that i was p targetted by Asc. Stop posting, atleast calling people stupid, when u clearly have no clue.
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 15:26   #98
§pa¢e¢ook¦e
Teh Legion. Urwinism

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX
If you want to talk about being honest then please dont lie urself. Denial was gal raiding only before we p targetted ND, if certain planets were not hit it was because they werent good targets or nobody wanted to claim them. I know because i have set the targets for Denial every single night of the round so far. Tell me otherwise for all i care, but there's no point, because you would be wrong.

And asc hit anything they want, and have not avoided hitting anyone. I was roided by Asc AND ND in the same night, doesnt mean im gonna cry that i was p targetted by Asc. Stop posting, atleast calling people stupid, when u clearly have no clue.
So what excuse you have next ?
And where did i call someone stupid ? And plz READ if youre gonna quote me on and so is stupidity because clearly that doesnt mean ppl are stupid besides it was a respond to your post.

Still the earth is flat and not round .
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 15:46   #99
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster

I can top that :P My gal was top hostile gal for Jenova for the first few weeks...kind of pissed them off ^^
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 16:00   #100
willjo

willjo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
lol youre so wrong if i where you id check things before saying anything but yea denial is wining
ok what have i got wrong then? And you must be very very very blissful then spacecookie :/