User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 12 Mar 2008, 07:25   #1
Lockhead
Cabeza Coder

Lockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the rough
[gôsu] is comming back

Hi everyone!

It was quite a surprise for me, but it seems like we are comming back for another round.

In a short, non-existant meeting at least 5 of us decided to play R26.

That means we will play with half-force but still try to compete for the top.

Good luck for everyone.

For [gôsu] - the best (german) BG ever.

Lockhead

lockhead.net

Quote:
Round 24 Conspiracy HC Comment at my planet
<Germania> 4.9.1
<Germania> hes our top hostile
Lockhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2008, 07:35   #2
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
Re: [gôsu] is comming back

Good luck! and Lockhead wtfpwns!!

[editted out some potentially 'racist' stuff don't want a crazy MOD to delete my account!]

Last edited by newt; 12 Mar 2008 at 07:44.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2008, 07:41   #3
Kenny

Yeah, coz you never see the likes of... finnish bgs or anything :s

Er, welcome back [gôsu]. You sure it's not just 5 people that have been playing all along, that will be playing together for a change?

Because you've always been here, Lockhead, and we love you for it :|
Unread 12 Mar 2008, 07:44   #4
Lockhead
Cabeza Coder

Lockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny
You sure it's not just 5 people that have been playing all along, that will be playing together for a change?
Thats the "general output" of this thread.

I just need some attention, Kenny. So keep posting & maybe flame a little bit about [gôsu] so I can laugh at work?

lockhead.net

Quote:
<Germania> 4.9.1
Unread 12 Mar 2008, 07:49   #5
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

I'll start for you!

When eXcessum started up before r24, and VS disbanded, you should have seen the almighty fuss wishmaster kicked up about any gosu members at all joining (apart from you) and how they were the spawn of satan, etc.

To summarise, the planetarion community hates you, so please fk off out of our game!
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2008, 07:49   #6
Kenny

But I don't want to flame you
Unread 12 Mar 2008, 08:13   #7
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Ooh. This could be wonderful for fooling Monsen/Riva/maddi/TF-Hunter/Bossland etc. into playing again. I can't wait to tell necAnt
Unread 12 Mar 2008, 08:37   #8
Jezz84
DDK

Jezz84 is an unknown quantity at this point

holy shit teh rumours are true

i hope this doesnt make the community nervous :/

DDK - Death Defying Killaz
JoV - Joy of Villainy
FAnG - Furious Angels Next Generation
Eclipse - Eclipse
CT- Conspiracy Theory
VS - Volkstaat
Urwins - Urwins
NoX - NoX

Jezz84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2008, 10:03   #9
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

I have this secret dream involving Lockhead, Fenix, myself and a bucket of ice, some strawberries and a burning candle,
could this be my chance?
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2008, 11:13   #10
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Welcome back. Let's see if the multihunters read this, too ;-)
Unread 12 Mar 2008, 18:43   #11
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

I heard it was because Lockhead didn't get to join Asc.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2008, 18:48   #12
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhead
Hi everyone!

It was quite a surprise for me, but it seems like we are comming back for another round.

In a short, non-existant meeting at least 5 of us decided to play R26.

That means we will play with half-force but still try to compete for the top.

Good luck for everyone.

For [gôsu] - the best (german) BG ever.

Lockhead
Good thing it's just 5 of u... leaving the rest of us with a small chance =)
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2008, 09:02   #13
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
I heard it was because Lockhead didn't get to join Asc.
He got !getanewdaddy'd.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2008, 10:32   #14
Lockhead
Cabeza Coder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
He got !getanewdaddy'd.
Yes, due to my commitment to run my tools for an alliance for the last round I am playing

I hope it was worth it

I am missing #asc.

lockhead.net

Quote:
<Germania> 4.9.1
Unread 13 Mar 2008, 12:21   #15
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhead
Yes, due to my commitment to run my tools for an alliance for the last round I am playing

I hope it was worth it

I am missing #asc.
Been there done that, its not worth it.
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2008, 16:53   #16
necAnt

necAnt is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
Ooh. This could be wonderful for fooling Monsen/Riva/maddi/TF-Hunter/Bossland etc. into playing again. I can't wait to tell necAnt
and here i am my love
looking forward onto a nice rd
<Arfa> i calced 46k pegs
<Arfa> and beetles
<Arfa> fs!
----
[Templar] [Nomads]
necAnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2008, 20:50   #17
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Remember not to share your account-sharing this time
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2008, 00:16   #18
Lockhead
Cabeza Coder

I am proud to announce that DEDIN will be playing next round, too.

lockhead.net

Quote:
<Germania> 4.9.1
Unread 14 Mar 2008, 21:12   #19
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

i just want to say, welcome back, don't know if you remember me, was in your gal in rnd 24.
Donar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2008, 03:38   #20
Luckyiam.PSC

Luckyiam.PSC is infamous around these parts

zomg hannes O.o feede doch die AD trolle nich :/
Luckyiam.PSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2008, 14:59   #21
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by necAnt
and here i am my love
looking forward onto a nice rd
and still not playing in same ally as I am
Unread 16 Mar 2008, 00:46   #22
add100
add

add100 has a spectacular aura aboutadd100 has a spectacular aura about

have a good round lockhead <33

been fun playing with u for the last 2 rounds
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
add100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2008, 03:33   #23
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

gosu from pa, or the one from pia after pax started. Anyways what I met you guys in NG etc before pax etc u'r good. Should be atleast 1 top galaxy unless politics screw u guys over.. aka completely depends how many players u guys bring in. If the PIA crew only.. they where good, but then again we brough dragons core to PIA so we had numbers and quality, aka same crew what brough exilition to being in pax with LDK help after getting bit pissed off at 1up's "we'r best" lines. Never mess around with alliances what play pre-pax style 30min tick planetarion without pax's protection to fleets.

Anyways good luck with it, nice to see old groups trying it again even if in pax.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2008, 03:53   #24
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Hey man, that post is actually even more embarrassing than your signature. 120 seconds ago I would have said that was impossible. Well done.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2008, 11:22   #25
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
Hey man, that post is actually even more embarrassing than your signature. 120 seconds ago I would have said that was impossible. Well done.
I was drunk , signature... it's how you play not the ranks, I always stop playing after game goes to roid farming aka our side has won the war. CBA to spend 1-2months after that farming planets to get rank.

Anyways it's a memory list for me aka where I was, it's not like I write there all these "uber" alliances and my positions in them and let others think i'm cool so let my signature be. Anyways we both went offtopic, but dunno what's embarassing about that reply really.. gosu played in PA and in PIA both dunno at all wich crew is mainly still playing just that the PA crew with their crews did better.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so

Last edited by LordNieminen; 16 Mar 2008 at 11:46.
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2008, 13:53   #26
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Good luck guys. Good to have more players back
Unread 16 Mar 2008, 18:39   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordNieminen
If the PIA crew only.. they where good, but then again we brough dragons core to PIA so we had numbers and quality, aka same crew what brough exilition to being in pax with LDK help after getting bit pissed off at 1up's "we'r best" lines. Never mess around with alliances what play pre-pax style 30min tick planetarion without pax's protection to fleets.
How completely absurd.
Unread 16 Mar 2008, 19:56   #28
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
How completely absurd.
nah.. he's just telling you how it is... u know bk in dayz b4 pax.
Unread 17 Mar 2008, 06:56   #29
Jezz84
DDK

aka
not this game

DDK - Death Defying Killaz
JoV - Joy of Villainy
FAnG - Furious Angels Next Generation
Eclipse - Eclipse
CT- Conspiracy Theory
VS - Volkstaat
Urwins - Urwins
NoX - NoX

Jezz84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2008, 07:40   #30
Lockhead
Cabeza Coder

I just talked someone back into PA i know from R4!

Yey!

(He isnt gôsu tho)

@Donar: Yes, I remember you, of course
@LordNieminen: There has always been only 1 group called gôsu afaik! We've been playing PIA and PA and we even have a homepage!
www.gosu-bg.com

lockhead.net

Quote:
<Germania> 4.9.1
Unread 17 Mar 2008, 08:17   #31
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezz84
aka
not this game
What?
Unread 17 Mar 2008, 09:45   #32
Jezz84
DDK

dunno aka jst seemed to hv stuck in my head... not sure why