User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 7 Sep 2007, 05:41   #51
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Destiny and eXilition

Here I was thinking of signing up but the game was down
Unread 7 Sep 2007, 11:01   #52
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
might have not been you.. not gonna say it was ofc it could have been anyone in your block.. thus it can be like 25%-30% of the people left playing this game.. so kinda hard to point finger exact... tags will come.. we arent in a rush.. round SHOULD last a while anyway
well, i think u'll forget... wouldnt that be typical

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2007, 14:17   #53
Felagund
Lost in Translation

Felagund will become famous soon enoughFelagund will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritfire
Round is shortening.. one day lost now..
Dont hesitate to long
I demand the delay of final tick 24 hours

my post 100 in 5 years and 9 months
Unread 7 Sep 2007, 14:22   #54
WipeOut
Playboy

WipeOut is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations on the 100th post Fela

Let's have a party at your place!
Unread 7 Sep 2007, 14:49   #55
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felagund
I demand the delay of final tick 24 hours

my post 100 in 5 years and 9 months

More like 6 years and 5 months
Unread 7 Sep 2007, 14:59   #56
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Dont blame him for not being a maths-nerd like you nads

Edit: my forum account is as old as fela's O_o

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2007, 15:10   #57
Lockhead
Cabeza Coder

Lockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the rough

@topic: Everyone got his reasons for tagging up or not doing so...

We show all we got....A high-avg, very good playerbase

lockhead.net

Quote:
Round 24 Conspiracy HC Comment at my planet
<Germania> 4.9.1
<Germania> hes our top hostile
Lockhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2007, 15:13   #58
Felagund
Lost in Translation

Felagund will become famous soon enoughFelagund will become famous soon enough

my first porst (98 post) my last post = 5 years 9 months
joined april 2001 what is 6 years and 5 months
thx nadar
Unread 7 Sep 2007, 15:22   #59
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking
Dont blame him for not being a maths-nerd like you nads

Edit: my forum account is as old as fela's O_o
You're Fela's fakenick..
Unread 7 Sep 2007, 15:33   #60
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Even if i were i could not confirm/deny such a thing.

Back on topic people:
Is Kargool as bald as Dingo?

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

Last edited by DrunkenViking; 7 Sep 2007 at 15:56.
DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2007, 16:15   #61
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Cartman has a spectacular aura aboutCartman has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueArmy
well, i think u'll forget... wouldnt that be typical
us tagging up or not is just a strategy we think is best for us,
just as blocking with 4+ allies is a strategy you think is best for you.
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2007, 16:20   #62
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Which allies?
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2007, 17:00   #63
Lord^
Idling in #Omen

Lord^ has a spectacular aura aboutLord^ has a spectacular aura about

clearly the other allies that Jenova are allied to is Fury, 1up, and Eclipse...I thought that was public knowledge.
Unread 7 Sep 2007, 17:07   #64
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord^
clearly the other allies that Jenova are allied to is Fury, 1up, and Eclipse...I thought that was public knowledge.
Lord^ an answer Bush worthy.. as for you game... i think you know who im speaking of, if not feel free to pm me on irc so your intel dep can get updated like they should.
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Unread 7 Sep 2007, 17:18   #65
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

terrible propaganda all around
Unread 7 Sep 2007, 17:59   #66
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
If anyone currently has a block of 4+ allies then my intel is horribly bad, so I sincerely doubt that.
Unread 7 Sep 2007, 19:22   #67
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
If anyone currently has a block of 4+ allies then my intel is horribly bad, so I sincerely doubt that.
it won't be the first time your intel is horribly bad :crymeariver:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2007, 22:48   #68
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

eXilition having underground agreements and shady dealings shocker!

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2007, 00:05   #69
Nadar
I see you!

Since when were underground agreements and shady dealings illegal or even wrong?
Unread 8 Sep 2007, 00:25   #70
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Since the dawn of Planetarion? That is, in the eyes of the losing side, which is, as always, the one that whines the most.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2007, 00:28   #71
Duo

Duo has a spectacular aura aboutDuo has a spectacular aura about

I'm just randomly checking these boards to see when the whinestry PA board crew start their crusade. Hopefully they wont keep me waiting :-/
Duo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2007, 00:32   #72
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
This is pretty shit propaganda, every one of your posts that I've read in the past 10 minutes says "omg 4+ allies are blocking against us not fair"
Unread 8 Sep 2007, 00:37   #73
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
This is pretty shit propaganda, every one of your posts that I've read in the past 10 minutes says "omg 4+ allies are blocking against us not fair"
tbh i never stated omg whine its not fair.. tbh im simply stating that there are someone creating massive blocks which is a big risk of stagnation.. oh and u need to read closer then as not all are about that.. some is about the use of questionable means to get intel..
and tbh if u dont like reading AD then go read a comic or somethin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
eXilition having underground agreements and shady dealings shocker!
nice one.. we arent the one setting up a block so large it hasnt been seen a larger one since FoS etc
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Unread 8 Sep 2007, 00:42   #74
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
tbh i never stated omg whine its not fair.. tbh im simply stating that there are someone creating massive blocks which is a big risk of stagnation..
It comes across as a whine, you did it again in that post, look:
Quote:
nice one.. we arent the one setting up a block so large it hasnt been seen a larger one since FoS etc
Quote:
and tbh if u dont like reading AD then go read a comic or somethin
Who said that I don't like reading AD? I'm just telling you that your propaganda is shit (I now await the mighty Stoom to come along and say "lol Kila" and "fix" this situation with his amazing propaganda skillz)
Unread 8 Sep 2007, 00:50   #75
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_

Who said that I don't like reading AD? I'm just telling you that your propaganda is shit (I now await the mighty Stoom to come along and say "lol Kila" and "fix" this situation with his amazing propaganda skillz)

Kila im just stating that a block that large gives a big chance of stagnation which will ruin the round, we want a long fun round.. and that post i responded to was zhil claiming we did shady negotiations and deals.. we are solo.. and he shouldnt go shouting at eX when we arent the ones doing the deals
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Unread 8 Sep 2007, 00:50   #76
Talin
Mildly Amused

Talin will become famous soon enoughTalin will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kila
Amusing how that line comes across as a whine. Especially after noting how many people (outside ex) kept talking about an anti-exilition coallition being needed for about a whole year now - often even accusing each other of not being cooperative enough to form or participate in one such arrangement.

Does "exilition have 110 top players with superhuman abilities, a myersiious ally, underground agreements, shady dealings, them winning again would harm the game etcetra etcetra" come across as a rock solid fact then?

Last edited by Talin; 8 Sep 2007 at 00:56.
Talin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2007, 08:15   #77
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo
I'm just randomly checking these boards to see when the whinestry PA board crew start their crusade. Hopefully they wont keep me waiting :-/
it's actually nothing of the lolistry propaganda team here.. but i find it hilarious that exi (cart) is trying to cry about a said enemy block, when it's rather obvious that they have 3-4 allies in bed

Ministry for life.
Unread 8 Sep 2007, 08:24   #78
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

I think too many people need to buy themselves a clue
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2007, 08:52   #79
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
it's actually nothing of the lolistry propaganda team here.. but i find it hilarious that exi (cart) is trying to cry about a said enemy block, when it's rather obvious that they have 3-4 allies in bed
would u care to inform all the badly informed retards like me, who the 3-4 allies are?
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2007, 09:01   #80
Odyssey
The Ministry Hero

Odyssey is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
it won't be the first time your intel is horribly bad :crymeariver:
Lol Max, tbh your not the one to speak
Unread 8 Sep 2007, 10:03   #81
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Quote:
amusing BA.. name 1.. and ill name u 4 u got tbh that u are scared to face us alone is kinda sad but tbh quite good for our motivation.. and trying to get away from the fact u have blocked is kinda stupid since almost everyone in the game knows that it has been running around people setting up anti eX block since before last round ended..
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Unread 8 Sep 2007, 10:25   #82
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I wonder why any possible opposition to exilition should be afraid to admit that they blocked to beat exi.
Unread 8 Sep 2007, 10:37   #83
Duo

So who is with who then? I mean if exi has 4 allys and whinestry has 4 also, that makes whole top 10 divided into 2 blocks.

Cartman, BA? gogogo names? or gogog dancing around eachother?
Unread 8 Sep 2007, 11:13   #84
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo
So who is with who then? I mean if exi has 4 allys and whinestry has 4 also, that makes whole top 10 divided into 2 blocks.

Cartman, BA? gogogo names? or gogog dancing around eachother?
eXilition is solo.. basically rest of top 5-6 is in a block
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Unread 8 Sep 2007, 11:22   #85
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
eXilition is solo.. basically rest of top 5 is in a block
fixed your post for you ,

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2007, 11:49   #86
Duo

interesting, BA, tesla?
Unread 8 Sep 2007, 13:34   #87
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

just silly to hear you saying your alone i almost forgot how this works, cause i've been away from these game so long...

one say, allies no never heard of.. in a week or so, OH ALLIES, yes atleast a dozen...

Ministry for life.
Unread 8 Sep 2007, 14:21   #88
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Using allies to help you take a common enemy isn't something to be ashamed of, really. I don't know why both Ministry + Exilition won't just come out and say who they think the other is allied with. It won't affect anything; it's perfectly legitimate tactics as long as the block is broken apart once the target (exilition/ministry out of top 10) is met.
Unread 8 Sep 2007, 14:28   #89
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Using allies to help you take a common enemy isn't something to be ashamed of, really. I don't know why both Ministry + Exilition won't just come out and say who they think the other is allied with. It won't affect anything; it's perfectly legitimate tactics as long as the block is broken apart once the target (exilition/ministry out of top 10) is met.
Ministry are in CT's pocket according to my source.
Unread 8 Sep 2007, 14:32   #90
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

cant u just tell us who exilition are allied to BA? far easier then randomly guessing for me atleast
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2007, 14:50   #91
Duo

Quote:
just silly to hear you saying your alone i almost forgot how this works, cause i've been away from these game so long...

one say, allies no never heard of.. in a week or so, OH ALLIES, yes atleast a dozen...
Nice dodge, but Cartman was right about his claim about you being with other top 4 allies?
Unread 8 Sep 2007, 15:17   #92
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Oh ffs. Not even 1 week of raids and we are already talking about blocks?
This is pure comedy. Why would anyone want to form a 4 alliance block against exilition at this stage of the game. And why do you care if they tag up or not. Geez, people have nothing better to do these days?
Unread 8 Sep 2007, 15:23   #93
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
Oh ffs. Not even 1 week of raids and we are already talking about blocks?
This is pure comedy. Why would anyone want to form a 4 alliance block against exilition at this stage of the game. And why do you care if they tag up or not. Geez, people have nothing better to do these days?
Any why would such a tactic make no sense against an undefeated alliance?

And why was it ok last round on Ascendancy if I'm wrong?
Unread 8 Sep 2007, 15:34   #94
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05
Ministry are in CT's pocket according to my source.
ROTFLOL
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2007, 15:35   #95
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo
Nice dodge, but Cartman was right about his claim about you being with other top 4 allies?
No, he was not, he was very wrong. Its not really our job to help him get better intel, but ill make an exception for this one.
Unread 8 Sep 2007, 15:50   #96
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Any why would such a tactic make no sense against an undefeated alliance?

And why was it ok last round on Ascendancy if I'm wrong?
Oh, blocking makes sense, just not on the first week. If you feel that eX is such a threat that you need to coordinate as a block from tick 72, we have hit rock bottom.
And i think last round Ascendancy getting banged was just because they were not exactly loved by the other alliances. I doubt that a block was needed for that though.
Unread 8 Sep 2007, 15:50   #97
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Here is my guess. (all humor intended)

Allied or Napped with eXi:

VSN
VS
Destiny
Insomnia

Napped Vs. eXi:

Jenova
Vengeance
Ministry
NewDawn

Unsure alliances:

ROCK
Subh
Tides of Fire
[F-Crew]
Orbit
Howling Rain
Hidden Agenda
SPQR
ASS
xVx
Myth
Ascendancy

Please sort this list for me as needed. Thanx.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2007, 15:54   #98
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ascendancy is napped, allied and hostile to/with everyone.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2007, 16:18   #99
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
Here is my guess. (all humor intended)

Allied or Napped with eXi:

VSN
VS
Destiny
Insomnia

Napped Vs. eXi:

Jenova
Vengeance
Ministry
NewDawn

Unsure alliances:

ROCK
Subh
Tides of Fire
[F-Crew]
Orbit
Howling Rain
Hidden Agenda
SPQR
ASS
xVx
Myth
Ascendancy

Please sort this list for me as needed. Thanx.
nice summary but like we have said since our post about us playing.. we are going alone unless forced otherwise.. so far we havent, so we stay solo.. tbh vsn been against us several of rounds, destiny was extremly against eX, VS aint that mainly 1ups, which says enough..and as for insomnia i doubt they would involve themselves in anything with the problems they have had so far..
and about against eX.. quite decent summary, i do not know regarding ND tho.. u might want to switch them out with ToF and possibly bring in HA..
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief

Last edited by Cartman; 8 Sep 2007 at 16:25.
Unread 8 Sep 2007, 16:29   #100
Luckyiam.PSC

Luckyiam.PSC is infamous around these parts

Cartman knows his stuff!
Luckyiam.PSC is offline   Reply With Quote