User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 15 Sep 2006, 14:57   #151
mitchbtu
Hidden Agenda HC

mitchbtu will become famous soon enoughmitchbtu will become famous soon enough
Re: 1up Announcement

I for 1 am sad top see 1up go, but will also hope they are back for future rounds...

{Hidden Agenda HC}
mitchbtu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2006, 01:27   #152
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

It was fun, and at times frustrating...but overall, the finest alliance I have been a part of.

Perhaps I'll see ya'll again, down the road

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2006, 06:41   #153
Scream
Drunken Penguin

Scream is an unknown quantity at this point

sad to see u guys/girls go was always fun playing against ya

Proud to have been:
WolfPack
LCH[]
InSomnia
Destiny

and now hunting in NewDawn
Scream is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2006, 00:44   #154
Pilgrim
Bline

Pilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these parts

What a bunch of quitters. Exi say there going to play two rounds in a row so 1down quivel at there knees and run away knowing that they will face another round of struggling.
Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Sep 2006, 01:30   #155
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim
What a bunch of quitters. Exi say there going to play two rounds in a row so 1down quivel at there knees and run away knowing that they will face another round of struggling.
I'm struggling to remember why I just unbanned you. I'll presume I'm drunk again and it appeared like a good idea at the time. That said it has already been pointed out that 1up decided they were leaving PA before exilition announced that they were going to play next round.
Unread 25 Sep 2006, 10:01   #156
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

mummy when i grow up i want to suck at the internet like pilgrim
Unread 28 Sep 2006, 15:43   #157
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Your right.. thats EXACTLY what happened. someone give this boy a cookie.
Unread 28 Sep 2006, 15:59   #158
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
planet success is decided solely by who has the biggest fleet rather than any kind of imagination.
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't 1up crying about Ascendancys win? That it wasn't 'worth' as much as a normal 'lol fleet lol' win? :|

Excuse me if this has been said before, but I ain't reading thru this entire thread :|
Unread 28 Sep 2006, 16:07   #159
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

sid and mazz (sid for sure at least anyway) were accepting of ascendancy's win, it was just the sore players who are only really able to be sheep who whined.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2006, 16:21   #160
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't 1up crying about Ascendancys win?
No. Corrected.
Unread 28 Sep 2006, 16:47   #161
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

no, he's right most of your members were absolutely laughable and shit all the way through the threads after we tagged up
Unread 28 Sep 2006, 17:05   #162
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
no, he's right most of your members were absolutely laughable and shit all the way through the threads after we tagged up
I think the whole community was "shit" as in the eyes of some it made a mockery of the game. Even ascendants thought that the whole xp thing was rediculous. I can only speak for myself and friends in 1up, but there wasn't a great anger towards ascendancy. For me that round was enjoyable albeit the part losing #1.

I congratulated many an ascendancy member from HC to peon, as I thought the victory was quite funny and if not deserved.

Its all interpretation though, I guess.
Unread 28 Sep 2006, 17:12   #163
jerome

10 pages of posts in http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=190068 bar a handful(or two handfuls) would suggest otherwise!
Unread 28 Sep 2006, 17:34   #164
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't 1up crying about Ascendancys win? That it wasn't 'worth' as much as a normal 'lol fleet lol' win? :|

Excuse me if this has been said before, but I ain't reading thru this entire thread :|
It was only a few like cypher and elviz & co who had a problem with Ascendancy steaming ahead.

It was well known that Ascendancy hadn't tagged up all their players by most of 1up, but when the options were given on how we could possibly try to compete with them only a few of us embraced the new XP system.

Those that weren't adapt to the new round got annoyed with it all. Like jer said, mazz and Sid were accepting of Ascendancy's win.
Unread 28 Sep 2006, 18:39   #165
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Arnt you a member of that new alliance that bassicaly left Subh and was created? (ie Subh 2) I think your displaying enough for people not to join your alliance with statements like that.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2006, 13:48   #166
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

sad and good to hear you lot take a break it's about time i guess...

thanks for all the loads of fun i've had in 1up you guys really really really rocked maybe sometime later in the future if you come back i might return aswell :P

and hi everyone i haven't spoken too in ages ^^
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Sep 2006, 13:49   #167
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

omg.. just read first page... then last... for the love of god don't use my name besides any whining/moaning/flaming whatsoever please i quit for a big part due to all that you lot should learn to have fun instead of moaning

peace out

p.s. it's so funny that so many of you still haven't stopped with fighting and talking crap on boards when an alliance announces they're taking a break/stopping. all your e-penisses are smaller then forest's anyways

Last edited by cypher; 30 Sep 2006 at 14:01.
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2006, 06:26   #168
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
omg.. just read first page... then last... for the love of god don't use my name besides any whining/moaning/flaming whatsoever please i quit for a big part due to all that you lot should learn to have fun instead of moaning

peace out

p.s. it's so funny that so many of you still haven't stopped with fighting and talking crap on boards when an alliance announces they're taking a break/stopping. all your e-penisses are smaller then forest's anyways

my epenis > yours
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2006, 06:32   #169
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

E-penis is for RL small penis people.

If you don't think so then chances are.....
muaha
Unread 1 Oct 2006, 12:11   #170
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

I must say being only 6 inches in RL is hard :/

Whats your width anyway?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2006, 12:35   #171
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
I must say being only 6 inches in RL is hard :/

Whats your width anyway?
People generally ask for "Length", and 6 inches is not small actually. Its above average.
Unread 1 Oct 2006, 12:39   #172
jerome

he means girth than width anyway
Unread 1 Oct 2006, 14:11   #173
pig
1up on you

6 inches width is massive

its stupid

it would be painful

jesus, my head hurts
Unread 1 Oct 2006, 16:11   #174
Tomkat

I think Forest means he's only 6 inches tall.

Like a tiny tiny oompa loompa.
Unread 1 Oct 2006, 16:19   #175
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

lol
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 2006, 16:24   #176
Tomkat

Now when I see him write "lol" I imagine it sounding like a tiny little person laughing.

Like someone who's inhaled too much helium for their own good.
Unread 3 Oct 2006, 10:38   #177
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:

Some people may have had a whinge but not Sid or myself. My only complaint was there was nothing we could do about it within the game (ie FC-ing the players and so on). That was more a moan about the mechanics of the game than Asc exploiting* the gaping holes in the XP forumlae. Props to 'em as far as I'm concerned, they took a part of the gameplay and did it far better than anyone else had the imagination to.

* By exploit I mean having the foresight to use it to their advantage rather than doing anything naughty.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2006, 10:56   #178
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
jesus, my head hurts
Then you're doing it wrong.
Unread 3 Oct 2006, 11:04   #179
pig
1up on you

how should I do it?
Unread 3 Oct 2006, 18:59   #180
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

with your fist to start with