User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 11 Apr 2005, 18:39   #51
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Re: So ND

Wow, I'm sorry I didn't see this thread earlier - I was itching for someone to call us out.

We lost some members, a few due to natural attrition, a few because they didnt mesh with our community, a few because their priorities (while completely legitimate) weren't ours (hi buddah ).

We still outplay you Sethy, just try not to get all pissy and defensive.
Unread 11 Apr 2005, 19:13   #52
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

some ppl speak of respect and honor, and our actions, as an alliance, as a Command staff, show exactly that. In the face of ridicule, pressure, argument, and public opinion over the last round or two we chose to honor relations that we had build over a period of time, as opposed to jumping on the train with the 1up hate committee. (and I speak of relations not only with 1up, but with other friends) Our original intentions, regardless of what they were, are irrelevant, the fact that round after round we stand by our commitments, we fight the good fight with those who have stood with us and earned our respect, who's respect we have hopefully earned, regardless of what everyone here whine's about or tells us we "should" do. That is what honor and loyalty are all about. We have stepped up, stood toe to toe with our opponents, we have over achieved, and every member of ND can be proud of that. We have faced alliances that should have blasted us, and faught them to the last ship. We work with our friends in a matter than addresses the current political situation at any given time.....To keep on topic.....ND is never out, we may have started slow, we may get down from time to time, but we bounce back, and we do so with aggression and honor. That won't ever change.
Unread 11 Apr 2005, 19:34   #53
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

and we smell nice.
Unread 11 Apr 2005, 20:28   #54
Troll
DLR HC

Troll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to behold

U smell like ponies

I rather smell like darklords

wait let me think on that ... woudl that mean we smell like oldmen that douse themselfs in old spice?

hmmm
Unread 11 Apr 2005, 21:18   #55
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
I'm assuming Lokken means VisioN.
i sincerely hope not =/
Unread 11 Apr 2005, 22:59   #56
Xeno
hirr

Xeno will become famous soon enoughXeno will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game'
Relay channels are stupid, as soon as you find one member and link him to a relay channel, that means everyone else using that relay channel is found too.
Not if you're using several relay channels. Aha...!

Xeno
Unread 11 Apr 2005, 23:39   #57
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow
We still outplay you Sethy, just try not to get all pissy and defensive.
Whatever b1tch:P

I was merely highlighting the political situation last round thats all:P

/me goes back to the fluffy HR Cave to hide from the meanie AD posters
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Unread 12 Apr 2005, 14:09   #58
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

I must admit, it was great fun reading it..
Even tho most of it wasnt relevant...

1. Only 1up/ND and one more were in the top10.. It wasnt just all top10 alliances as i see many thinks of.
2. We never cooperated before we felt it necessary.
3. We had no choice really, ND never bends over to someone, ergo we couldnt join LCH and the lot, we had to choose someone else. 1up seemed the most reasonable to choose.

Ill come back to more if i can remember :/

Proud to be Newdawn
Unread 12 Apr 2005, 15:36   #59
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filth
i sincerely hope not =/
If the shoes fit.... get the stilletos out?
Unread 12 Apr 2005, 15:43   #60
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all

Sorry Jonas for this reply being a bit late!

But SiN can perfectly hold their own. As you have noticed last round where we whacked you during the defence of the Lord Brem charicture.

Just something I needed to get of my chest
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 02:57   #61
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Whacked us? Yeah, you whacked us when ToF NoS SiN ND and WP were attacking Insomnia. It took you three days and liek 100 waves to get through on Lord_Brem tho, and that was with other alliances helping you aswell (wether you knew that or not)

Retired
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 03:01   #62
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

/me hopes this evolves into a big discussion like the other thread.. "Declare of war" or whatever its named ,its getting kinda boring

Proud to be Newdawn
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 03:53   #63
ph8
Banned

ph8 is on a distinguished road

No matter what has happened to ND the mighty Pateam Alliance Will own you all in the end so why bother fighting?

ph8
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 04:18   #64
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

hiya ph8! still playing EVE? still a n00b? hehe nice to see you
Unread 20 Apr 2005, 01:02   #65
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
I <3 my gal, not only do I have a fluffy buddypack, but I randomly landed with Mek. He´s from an alliance made of nothing but Satan´s servants, but he´s the first PA player I´ve ever flirted with through SMS. True story....

our gal does indeed rock cant think of a better bunch of players to be in a galaxy with

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Unread 20 Apr 2005, 07:33   #66
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
our gal does indeed rock cant think of a better bunch of players to be in a galaxy with
The gal is very colorful of greens and reds. Like being on drugs, a very gratifying experience.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
Unread 21 Apr 2005, 13:05   #67
Gumbie
SiN HC

Gumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the rough

Lord_Brem's resiliance was due to his excellent in game cross defence.

What I don't understand, is Seth's closemindedness and hypocrisy (cheers johnny ). Pre round, SiN were up to go with anyone, we had our ties to wp, and I personally thing duck is ace, but that was about it. Now iirc, SiN then instigated a 3rd block (I'd take credit for it, but i'd get harrassed for being an ego monkey again), going out to HR, VGN and wp to make a deal that should everyone form into blocks, we would have a countermeasure.
Scroll forward to buddypack time. HR member wants to buddypack with a SiN member, I ok it. SiN member comes back to me saying you blocked the move, I ask why. He says because you said he was in SiN. Bweh? We have a political agreement to join together if needed, and you're blocking buddypacks because of who it is? I ask you personally the reason.

Because SiN is having "talks" with ND, and allowing ND to go into buddypacks with SiN members. I explain that these talks are basically just a dating service for members without buddypacks. But no, this conflicts with your "principles".

Now if that isn't just irrational behaviour because of who someone is, then you have no right to call someone on behaving favourably towards someone else because of who it is.

Signed,
Gumbie - self confessed ND and 1up fan.

EDIT:
P.S. The irony is that there ended up being SiN in that gal anyway, just not the desired one

<toot> of course at a cow
<toot> what do you think
<Tearz> I mean... like theres anythign else to do with a bazooka

Last edited by Gumbie; 21 Apr 2005 at 14:07.
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 12:56   #68
Kattepis
De aroma komt je tegemoet

Kattepis is infamous around these parts

Useless threats
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 15:36   #69
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumbie
I don't understand
I've a feeling you make such statements quite often as HC tbh:/

Quote:
Because SiN is having "talks" with ND, and allowing ND to go into buddypacks with SiN members. I explain that these talks are basically just a dating service for members without buddypacks. But no, this conflicts with your "principles".
\/ \/ \/

Quote:
Gumbie - self confessed ND and 1up fan
Every1 involved in those Sin block creation talks were well aware of what you guys were up to. You werent willing to stick around and get caught without a block to support you (if needed), which is fair do's but you showed immature execution imo.

As i explained to you at that time, SiN was WITH ND block and that wasnt going to change unless the rest of us formally blocked up ect. Which we werent going to and hence HR prevented our members from buddying with the first Block of the round.

Is what i said to you really that hard to understand?

Quote:
Now if that isn't just irrational behaviour because of who someone is, then you have no right to call someone on behaving favourably towards someone else because of who it is.
I have every right to protect HRs interests when members want to buddy with a non-related Block.
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 16:13   #70
Gumbie
SiN HC

Gumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
SiN was WITH ND block
Wrong. Simple as that.

Quote:
I have every right to protect HRs interests when members want to buddy with a non-related Block.
We weren't in a block until you started making moves like this.

I'm a 1up and ND fan precisely because they are the only ones who haven't screwed us over (except VGN, those guys are also cool), and have always treated us like a proper alliance, not severing ties because we're working with an alliance to ensure our members have somewhere to go.
At the end of round 12 we were asked about working with ND more closely than round 12 (which was a NAP, with the occasional scan or fleet trade. Note TRADE.). We said no, we would see how things shaped up for round 13.
At the time of the 3rd block pact, we had no ties with anyone, as this was about the time we severed our agreement with wp. We then have you making groundless assertions that we're blocked with ND, and that you won't allow your members to co-operate with ours. ND then comes back post rejection to say there's still a place in their hearts for us.

Lets review our options.
Paranoid ***** likely to turn on us the first time we so much as look at one of the blocks more favourably than the other (Read: the 1up block more favourably than the other).

Reliable friend who stands by us post rejection.

What you also failed to grasp is that buddypacks mean virtually nothing in the arrangement of the universe. The fact that your member ended up with a SiN in the gal anyway is attestment to that. All the buddypacks mean is that there are 2 people in your gal who you are sure will report your incomings for you, and may provide some defence. Of galaxies with 15+ people in, you refused to let your members choose 2 that they like.

To me that is remarkably short sighted (especially in the context of co-ord gathering, as you know your buddypacks alliance), and why I am not an HR fan.

Oh, and taking a sprig of words as a quote and attacking them outside of the context of the sentance is pretty poor.

<toot> what do you think
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 16:59   #71
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

As i told you AT THE TIME, not only did we have good intell to suggest SiN were already with ND block BUT another SiN HC told me you were, infact i even said to you "go chat with him" as your HC clearly had different opinions on what was going on.

Also from the offset, before we had that meeting, SiN HC made it clear that if HR didnt join with them (and the rest) and form a block, SiN would go join the other block and this indeed you did do.

Quote:
What you also failed to grasp is that buddypacks mean virtually nothing in the arrangement of the universe. The fact that your member ended up with a SiN in the gal anyway is attestment to that. All the buddypacks mean is that there are 2 people in your gal who you are sure will report your incomings for you, and may provide some defence. Of galaxies with 15+ people in, you refused to let your members choose 2 that they like.
Hehe, i agree random & small uni indeed makes for such a situation you detail above, however unlike you we want to give our membres the best possible chance of success and as the old saying goes, every little bit helps.

Quote:
To me that is remarkably short sighted (especially in the context of co-ord gathering, as you know your buddypacks alliance), and why I am not an HR fan.
Hehe, our intell was fine this round but thank you very much for highlighting the problem with Buddy Packing with possible Hostile BPers, you kind of shoot yourself in the foot with your arguement here dont you Gumbie?:P

You aint been a HR fan since R12 from what i've seen, you've been blatently hostile towards us in all your forum posts so you aint stating anything ground breaking or fresh there:P Anyway, this just highlights even more to me how you could never of been trusted, 1up/ ND's influence over you is blatently obvious to me.

I'm just thankful we all saw this from the word "go".
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 17:06   #72
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Oh and the reason i did this...

Quote:
Oh, and taking a sprig of words as a quote and attacking them outside of the context of the sentance is pretty poor.
.. Was because i felt your arguements were amazingly poor from the start, as I had already explained to you the reasons for no Sin in HR BPs a few times in PM. So having to explain AGAIN on this forum feels a bit silly to me, hence the overall tone of "omg is Gumbie for real?" with my posts.

Pls PM me on IRC if you need anything else clearing up though.
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 17:55   #73
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It still amuses me that politics in planetarion is based on whether you like 1up or not, rather than what's best for your alliance in terms of priorities.
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 18:00   #74
Gumbie
SiN HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Mace
As i told you AT THE TIME, not only did we have good intell to suggest SiN were already with ND block BUT another SiN HC told me you were, infact i even said to you "go chat with him" as your HC clearly had different opinions on what was going on.
I did. He said we could probably go to ND if we ended up with no-one else. And do you know what? You rejected us for being seen within a square mile of ND, so we became the enemy. Leaving us alone, so we then went to ND.
The fact that it was an "if all else fails" plan does not mean we were doing it. What you fail to appreciate is that an option to do something doesn't mean you are doing it.

Quote:
Also from the offset, before we had that meeting, SiN HC made it clear that if HR didnt join with them (and the rest) and form a block, SiN would go join the other block and this indeed you did do.
You know, this is the most contradictory point in your arguement. If we didn't join with you, we would go to the block we're in now. Surely that means we weren't in the block at that point? And that the collapse of the pact meant we then went to ND?

Quote:
Hehe, i agree random & small uni indeed makes for such a situation you detail above, however unlike you we want to give our membres the best possible chance of success and as the old saying goes, every little bit helps.
An all friendly galaxy = a block target. Enjoy your little bits.

Quote:
Hehe, our intell was fine this round but thank you very much for highlighting the problem with Buddy Packing with possible Hostile BPers, you kind of shoot yourself in the foot with your arguement here dont you Gumbie?:P
Not really. Anyone who didn't already know that you might know your buddypack's alliances must be a bit slow on the uptake.

Quote:
You aint been a HR fan since R12 from what i've seen, you've been blatently hostile towards us
No, just you. I have no problem with HR as a whole, just the poor decisions that seem to come from your paranoid delusons that 1up and ND are the devil and secretly control the whole game. We did after all, go to HR to make a pact about a police block until you screwed it up.

[/QUOTE=Seth Mace]
Anyway, this just highlights even more to me how you could never of been trusted, 1up/ ND's influence over you is blatently obvious to me.
[/quote]

1. That influence is earned by their performance with SiN
2. We did seek our own way, but were forced back for survival reasons
3. Influence =/= control. I listen to what people have to say, look at it in light of my experience
with them, and then make my own decision. The other HC look at things the same way. I suspect you do as well, but the amount of bias you allow into your decisions is unreasonable.

It seems that the only plausable arguement that 1up secretly control the game is their affiliation with the illuminate :P

<toot> what do you think

Last edited by Gumbie; 22 Apr 2005 at 18:07.
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 18:02   #75
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Is that a general comment lokken or one aimed at the last 3-4posts? If it's the latter, well your just jumping to conclusions m8 as it didnt matter WHO was in the block. However it was a given that the first block was always going to be 1up/ nd et al.
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 18:05   #76
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
It still amuses me that politics in planetarion is based on whether you like 1up or not, rather than what's best for your alliance in terms of priorities.
Thats because they have an evul fixed block....
and can do alot of damage with it

so everyone's scared of them and attacks them

edit: I may have misinterpreted what u said tho.. but cba to change my post

Last edited by Alessio; 22 Apr 2005 at 18:10.
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 18:16   #77
Gumbie
SiN HC

I don't think that SiN's politics is based on our liking of 1up, just that we get railroaded by others not liking them. :/

I think this is also ND's concern, and it's unfortunate, that we have been simply tarred with the "puppet" brush due to jealousy on the part of those not as good at 1up at PA.

<toot> what do you think
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 18:19   #78
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

I think the once blocking with 1up are the only once that are jealous at them tbh

but I can't say I dislike 1up tho since they keep visiting me every day

Last edited by Alessio; 22 Apr 2005 at 18:26.
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 18:33   #79
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Your ability to miss the points i state is a great ability you should be proud of.

Quote:
I did. He said we could probably go to ND if we ended up with no-one else. And do you know what? You rejected us for being seen within a square mile of ND, so we became the enemy. Leaving us alone, so we then went to ND.
The fact that it was an "if all else fails" plan does not mean we were doing it. What you fail to appreciate is that an option to do something doesn't mean you are doing it.
You did? Well he must not of trusted you to tell you the situation as it was then. That discussed "police" block was not going to form pre-round as there was no need for it, it would only do more harm then good. Your HC had said if it wouldnt form sooner rather then later, then SiN would go with 1up and this was the decision your HC made.

Anyway, whats your idea of "within a square mile of ND"? Is it joint HC channel? Because thats the evidence i had at the time.

But anyway, there was no rejection on our part, YOU made the decision to side with that block nobody else.

Quote:
You know, this is the most contradictory point in your arguement. If we didn't join with you, we would go to the block we're in now. Surely that means we weren't in the block at that point? And that the collapse of the pact meant we then went to ND?
*Sigh* No, again because it seems you need things explained again & again. Sin CHOSE to side with ND block because they were too impatient. We didnt "kick you out" or anything like that, we just werent willing to block up and justify NDs block.

Quote:
An all friendly galaxy = a block target. Enjoy your little bits.
You said yourself it was unlikely to find a galaxy without conflictions in? Hence your arguement about not being so picky over who we allowed to be in our HR BGs?

Quote:
No, just you. I have no problem with HR as a whole, just the poor decisions that seem to come from your paranoid delusons that 1up and ND are the devil and secretly control the whole game. We did after all, go to HR to make a pact about a police block until you screwed it up.
Haha cool, i'm glad you think about me in that way it makes me feel h0rny. Every1 is aware that such ally opinions is always totally subjective and based on HRs history, if any ally was branded by us as "the devil", would it truely be that unfair to label ND with it? if any?

The funny thing about it is on a HC to HC basis, HR & ND com's aint never been that bad, infact its pretty friendly, for instance i think mari is a cool guy The key issue is that HR & ND have been close in skill through r11, 12 and as such brings with it instant ranking competition.

But anyway, it certainly wasnt me who screwed the pact up Gumbie, although i did think HC like you were total n00bs and would be a liability to work with (your posts here only support my opinion on this) but you also cut your own ties off with WP, through some BAD relations and this was the REAL screwing up.

Quote:
Quote:
Anyway, this just highlights even more to me how you could never of been trusted, 1up/ ND's influence over you is blatently obvious to me.
1. That influence is earned by their performance with SiN
2. We did seek our own way, but were forced back for survival reasons
3. Influence =/= control. I listen to what people have to say, look at it in light of my experience
with them, and then make my own decision. The other HC look at things the same way. I suspect you do as well, but the amount of bias you allow into your decisions is unreasonable.
2. Survival reasons? lol That very block forced the hands of ex,lch et all to fight against you, SiN joinin 1up block only drew the lines of war your way and currently, SiN aint living well off this?
3. We are all biased m8, just some of us dont realise it.

Last edited by Seth Mace; 22 Apr 2005 at 18:38.
Unread 22 Apr 2005, 19:51   #80
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to lokken again.
In light of this information I would like to know how exactly I can stick my head further up your bottom.
Unread 23 Apr 2005, 08:56   #81
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm not gonna declare my passion towards you like jester did, asking how to stick his head up further ... but I will agree with what you said. I for one do not base my politics on 1up but I cannot deny that some of Angels actions were based on what 1up does (I'm sure you all know which event I'm talking about).

Tbh I don't care what 1up does and I don't hate or like them in particular but a command exists of many pple, not just me.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 23 Apr 2005, 15:52   #82
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
I'm not gonna declare my passion towards you like jester did, asking how to stick his head up further ... but I will agree with what you said. I for one do not base my politics on 1up but I cannot deny that some of Angels actions were based on what 1up does (I'm sure you all know which event I'm talking about).

Tbh I don't care what 1up does and I don't hate or like them in particular but a command exists of many pple, not just me.
you're so noble.
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 16:43   #83
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
I don't think that SiN's politics is based on our liking of 1up, just that we get railroaded by others not liking them. :/

I think this is also ND's concern, and it's unfortunate, that we have been simply tarred with the "puppet" brush due to jealousy on the part of those not as good at 1up at PA.
well sin sided with 1up from tickstart... what do u expect? a universal nap?

oh and Kjel, claiming that my views and actions are based on 1ups actions... how ev0l of u... ITS TOTALY BASED ON CYPHER NOT cyb0ring me anymore

Edit: blame cypher
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 16:57   #84
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
you're so noble.
little can be said about ND who run their alliance according to what 1up does or isn't doing nway ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 27 Apr 2005, 17:14   #85
Gumbie
SiN HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman
well sin sided with 1up from tickstart... what do u expect? a universal nap?
Ummm, prior to tickstart, we were trying to look around, got burned because of suspected affiliations due to our round 12 activities, and went back to 1up/ND as the only ones who still lubbed us.

I don't expect a universal nap, I want various people to admit they may have an unusual amount of bias when the lines in the sand haven't been drawn. By all means, if SiN are the best targets for an alliance, target us, I just don't want round 14 negotiations to be, "Well, you went with 1up/ND 2 rounds in a row, so you must be their pe0n. No thanks"

<toot> what do you think
Unread 27 Apr 2005, 18:24   #86
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman
I envy someone so much in an online game that I hate anyone who associates with them
Another illustration of what's wrong with PA. I mean seriously does hatred of 1up close your judgement that badly? You're so obsessed it's laughable.

I mean seriously, just go out and win, if you're good/clever enough. The alliance with the most open mind will win this round, and deservedly so.

The current tactic of contain 1up and see what happens is inherently shit. Eventually I'd wager that 1up will simply choose a winner, rather than anyone having a choice in the matter out of some plan to win. Although there are plenty of fleets flying about, this round seems pretty stale from my point of view.
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 12:22   #87
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

[quote=lokken]Another illustration of what's wrong with PA. I mean seriously does hatred of 1up close your judgement that badly? You're so obsessed it's laughable.
QUOTE]

hehe mate, my post to kjel was about a chat in our hc chan a while back, as me and him disagreed on our political situation,

i dont envy nor hate anyone in a onlinegame... thats just sad
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 15:46   #88
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
little can be said about ND who run their alliance according to what 1up does or isn't doing nway ...
maybe we just believe they have more character than others... if it applies, oh well
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 18:31   #89
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
maybe we just believe they have more character than others... if it applies, oh well
I don't care what reason you give for it. Fact is ND has no agenda, it plans it's round according to the achievement of 1up. Last round 1up won, ND ended high. This round 1up performs less, ND is ... not #3.

Lokken, Foxman was just JOKING towards me, it's an inside joke so don't draw too much conclusions from it

FA Gaming community

Unread 28 Apr 2005, 18:41   #90
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Because your agendas have been so fabulous!
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 18:47   #91
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

<3 foxie!:P
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 19:06   #92
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Another illustration of what's wrong with PA. I mean seriously does hatred of 1up close your judgement that badly? You're so obsessed it's laughable.

I mean seriously, just go out and win, if you're good/clever enough. The alliance with the most open mind will win this round, and deservedly so.

The current tactic of contain 1up and see what happens is inherently shit. Eventually I'd wager that 1up will simply choose a winner, rather than anyone having a choice in the matter out of some plan to win. Although there are plenty of fleets flying about, this round seems pretty stale from my point of view.
Its hard to choose someone you think deserves to win when their are no nominations yet.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 28 Apr 2005, 19:47   #93
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Its hard to choose someone you think deserves to win when their are no nominations yet.
unlike last round, you're not in the position to decide who wins this round (atleast not on your OWN)

btw can I nominate my planet?

FA Gaming community

Unread 28 Apr 2005, 22:20   #94
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
unlike last round, you're not in the position to decide who wins this round (atleast not on your OWN)

Bold words.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 01:02   #95
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Sad to say this, but you guys Really want to be like 1up. Its sick.
I really expect better from a command thats been around so long. You follow 1up's trail in everyway. 1up plays with a small playerbase, this round you want to. Are your goals to win? You will not win with the amount of members you have. YOU GUYS ARE NOT 1up!!!! Be yourselves man. And stop lying about blocking and NAPS etc. You guys look so silly when everyone knows your lying. FFS. BE YOURSELVES. Stop feeding into crap. Goddamit!!*

*I promised Jester I would limit my posts and not flame etc. All of the silly comments that have been coming from Angels, people that I respect, that have been around a LONG time, are making me sick. You dudes keep coming off as a bunch of dumbasses.
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 01:11   #96
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
*I promised Jester I would limit my posts and not flame etc. All of the silly comments that have been coming from Angels, people that I respect, that have been around a LONG time, are making me sick. You dudes keep coming off as a bunch of dumbasses.
I don't object to you posting. I think your latest run has been pretty good. The stupid trolling and contentless posts were very annoying though.
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 01:22   #97
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ummm, prior to tickstart, we were trying to look around, got burned because of suspected affiliations due to our round 12 activities, and went back to 1up/ND as the only ones who still lubbed us.

I don't expect a universal nap, I want various people to admit they may have an unusual amount of bias when the lines in the sand haven't been drawn. By all means, if SiN are the best targets for an alliance, target us, I just don't want round 14 negotiations to be, "Well, you went with 1up/ND 2 rounds in a row, so you must be their pe0n. No thanks"
Yeah well, the way you went forth might have something to do with it, and I also recall reading a log where SiN claim WP only piggyed them all round etc, after that cooperation ended...

-Jonas-

Retired
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 03:58   #98
Gumbie
SiN HC

They didn't only do that...
>_>
<_<

<toot> what do you think
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 09:11   #99
Foxman

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
<3 foxie!:P
/me calls of the war
Unread 29 Apr 2005, 09:13   #100
Foxman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
Sad to say this, but you guys Really want to be like 1up. Its sick.
I really expect better from a command thats been around so long. You follow 1up's trail in everyway. 1up plays with a small playerbase, this round you want to. Are your goals to win? You will not win with the amount of members you have. YOU GUYS ARE NOT 1up!!!! Be yourselves man. And stop lying about blocking and NAPS etc. You guys look so silly when everyone knows your lying. FFS. BE YOURSELVES. Stop feeding into crap. Goddamit!!*

atleast i dont backstab and attack the guys that defend me
Closed Thread