User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 9 Mar 2005, 12:16   #1
Gunn3r

Gunn3r is an unknown quantity at this point
Heya.

I haven't checked the forums in forever, i'm pretty sure some peoples here remember how annoying I could be . Just wanted to take news from the game and the ppls... it's been a while, and I sorta lived on this specific forums for years .

Personally, I've been playing WoW since it's release, but i'm getting bored and I still have thought and good wish for this game(sometimes!)

Anyhow, hello to everyone .
Gunn3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 12:22   #2
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Heya.

It's back :eek:.
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 12:36   #3
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm I know you don't I I am sure I know you gunn3r.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 13:09   #4
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

yo Mr luvaluva
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 13:37   #5
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

I think we talked a lot with each other in a short period of time, ages back... Atleast I remember saying hi to each other.

So.

Hi!
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 16:53   #6
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Run.

While there's still time.

(hello)

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 17:43   #7
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

hi
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 18:28   #8
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

I remember your name, Gunn3r, but I can't remember why
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 18:36   #9
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think I met Gunn3r in r4. He's was BC'ing a wave in the siege of BDB's galaxy which contained 3 tubas, if i remember. I remember m00k being in it, at least. 144:20 or something like that. We did a pretty good defensive job there, cracked on a couple of waves but did a decent job none the less. Top men in that galaxy, they persisted despite being under it
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 02:49   #10
Gunn3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
I think I met Gunn3r in r4. He's was BC'ing a wave in the siege of BDB's galaxy which contained 3 tubas, if i remember. I remember m00k being in it, at least. 144:20 or something like that. We did a pretty good defensive job there, cracked on a couple of waves but did a decent job none the less. Top men in that galaxy, they persisted despite being under it

Indeed, that was me =) I didn't really wanted to attack the galaxy tho because my mate Slasher was in it. That was more TheUnknown's plan :P.

But yeah.. iv'e had my share of burnout in this game, often helped planned attack especially in r3 & r5, r6... =)

Just wondering, is there anyone playing wow on the US realms?

... Sad to see the forums dieing so much .
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 10:40   #11
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunn3r
I haven't checked the forums in forever, i'm pretty sure some peoples here remember how annoying I could be . Just wanted to take news from the game and the ppls... it's been a while, and I sorta lived on this specific forums for years .

Personally, I've been playing WoW since it's release, but i'm getting bored and I still have thought and good wish for this game(sometimes!)

Anyhow, hello to everyone .
Ofc I remember you, Gunner

I'm playing WoW aswell, on Warsong (Alliance). You should drop by on IRC, you know where to find me

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 11:50   #12
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Indeed, that was me =) I didn't really wanted to attack the galaxy tho because my mate Slasher was in it. That was more TheUnknown's plan :P.
slasher hmmm thought you said smasher then was gonna quote you and say oh I do know you.
Doh.
Still think I know you though.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 16:03   #13
CrazySpoon
Pimpin Spoon

CrazySpoon is on a distinguished road

Hola Gunn3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
<Desse> go away
<Desse> you are retired
CrazySpoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 05:51   #14
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

'gunn3r' looks very familiar - but then again, everybody looks familiar to me

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 20:18   #15
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

For the sake of my curiosity, when exactly were you a legion member demigod ?
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 20:25   #16
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

get of the internet jerome.
how u doin btw
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 23:00   #17
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 03:35   #18
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
For the sake of my curiosity, when exactly were you a legion member demigod ?
my most active rounds were r2, r3 and r12 - during r2 and 3, i joined galaxies that were predominantly vts and legion so i ended up joining their attacks/defenses - r4-6 was very inactive for me - joined Xan (sometime later joined a block) in r6 but quit the game after a month into the round - r2 to r6 i was using the planet names cyborg2000 and cyborg2001 of cerritos and used irc nicks megaTRON/cyborg/demiGOD (i'm sure some will remember me pocketful of shells / master of puppets / etc.), unfortunately, i can't remember for the life of me, which galaxies i was in, heh

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 12:25   #19
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough

hahaha, omg, gunn3r is teh wtfpwn4ge \o/

4S

Illuminati
[i2k]Xy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 17:10   #20
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

welcome back fag. how are u doing mate? love you
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 18:11   #21
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Welcome back gunn3r ^^

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 16:35   #22
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

/me sighs
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 17:36   #23
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

you were with racer and me in r10.5, right?
hi

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 14:17   #24
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

lo gunnie
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 14:51   #25
Gunn3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
lo gunnie
You still owe me a thong dance!

For the record, I am not coming back, just taking news.

Yes, indeed, after several years I can finally overcome the addiction
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 16:27   #26
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
You still owe me a thong dance!

For the record, I am not coming back, just taking news.

Yes, indeed, after several years I can finally overcome the addiction
/me wiggles his th0ng

btw I have a min me!

I spawned children!
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 13:51   #27
Arbac
Yuba stalks me

Arbac has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
/me wiggles his th0ng

btw I have a min me!

I spawned children!
That's actually really scary.
lo btw
* Arbac jumps on elusion
* Arbac stabs elusion all over
<Arbac> lick that bastard!
<elusion> hey licking is sweet :/
<elusion> it's a way of showing affection stabbing is not a way of showing affection
<elusion> stabbing is a way of a psychotic murderer :/
Arbac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2005, 08:39   #28
hobo
Cliff Jumper

hobo is an unknown quantity at this point

what do they look like? =-p
R14-16 1up MO
R30 hirr lemming

May the souls of a thousand furry lemmings take up residence in your cereal.
hobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 19:15   #29
Waku
a simple pe0n

Waku has a little shameless behaviour in the past

lo gunn3r

#newdawn

Don't Trust Anyone

Proud to have served with the guys of 2:10 in PaX

We are the Elysium Support Center
Waku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 22:40   #30
logbat

logbat is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken

I remember that attack, there was an argue over targets etc etc.

Anyway nice to see that youre back Gunn3r
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 11:20   #31
CryBaby
Pe0n

CryBaby is an unknown quantity at this point

heya gunner, been a while
the old r6 times where good.

greetz,

Midgard

- Albert Einstein

[Pe0n]
Proud to be a Wolf in [Wolfpack]
CryBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 20:42   #32
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
For the record, I am not coming back
We're saved!

Lo btw
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2005, 23:36   #33
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

am i on AD? uhm ah well

lo Gunn3r

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2005, 03:44   #34
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

in that attack slasher wouldnt be Slash, my brother, would he, gunn3r?
and btw lo
Lei~ is offline   Reply With Quote