User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Jun 2003, 23:38   #1
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
I had a weird dream...

...that a guy I know on IRC phoned me up at 3am to discuss launching an attack on some random galaxy. In my dream I wasn't pissed off at all that he'd phoned me in the middle of the night, I was actually interested in what he had to say.

I knew it was a bad idea to start playing this game again :/
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 01:58   #2
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
hmm

I dreamt my friend got loads of roids. Today he did Dunno why tbh. He self-exiled into a worse gal I dreamt he made it active and they actually grwe strong. Well that part stays in dreamland ^^

OMFG a cat which isnt mine just came in the window! GRR!

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2003, 11:26   #3
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point
most "funny" thing what happened to me this round was some inactive m8 of mine calling me (he knew i'm not playing fanatically) to defend someone we don't care about if he/she will lose roids or not.
but i got up and sent my ships. i'm a nice guy
K03N is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 22:14   #4
*donkie*
Affectionate Nickname

*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light
Talking

this may shock many of you but i have dreams in IRC and forum view.

all i see is what is on the screen, and people talk 2 me. sometimes i switch to pa and send shippies.

infact, one time, i dreamed that i got promoted to HC, and then got mass-attacked coz i was winning, but i sacraficed my planet to save my alliance. but then spinner said i was such a good HC that he would make me the new owner of pa....

thats the one i remember most vividly. other one's include just surfing around the forums and talking 2 people, while on irc + pa.

im really starting to think that pa is eating up a major part of my concious life, never mind my subconcious.
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 22:23   #5
Karmulian

truely werid dream

which has me worried

[20:07] * silent wonders if he did get off with a2
[20:07] <silent> hopefully that was just a dream
[20:07] <silent> :/
[20:07] <silent> :P
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 22:29   #6
MadeMan
180º

MadeMan is an unknown quantity at this point
hmm stop dreaming!!1 dreams are bad!
MadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jun 2003, 22:50   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: truely werid dream

Quote:
Originally posted by Karmulian
which has me worried

He said it wasn't
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2003, 12:56   #8
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of
Re: truely werid dream

Quote:
Originally posted by Karmulian
This has me worried.

Either it was some weird dream of silent's (this is by far the preferable option)
Or it happened and I was so blind drunk that I don't remember it.

I really hope it was one of his weird dreams!
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 16:30   #9
jornx

jornx is an unknown quantity at this point
who sleeps or even worse dreams while playing PA?
r3 jornx of Vegeta III (83:14:19)
r4 Kah'less of Klingon Home World (47:7:1) [Ely]
r5 Talak'Talan of Jem'Hadar (30:4:1) [RYB] [Ely]
r6 Odo of the Founders (33:17:2) [RYB] [VtS]
r7 Steve Orenstein of Wicked Pictures (20:20:1) [RYB] [VtS]
r8 The unbearable lightness of being (31:3:3) [RYB] [Titans]
r9 The beauty of silence (40:5:1) [RYB]
r9.5 ruler_27_3_9 of planet_27_3_9 (27:9:3) [RYB]

[RYB] forever
jornx is offline   Reply With Quote