User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Apr 2003, 20:15   #1
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
A Question to NaR

Just curious about the joint Nar-Weet gals which arent participating at all in the war against weet, and the ones who are even attacking NaR,

Tactically it seems very foolish, especially as at the end of the day if there not with you, then they are against you.

I know there will be people who will say that it isnt possible to attack them because weet will protect them,

Now think long and hard before you say that;
a) it would mean weet would have to cover even more planets/galaxy, something which would drain there defences quicker while not gaining them a huge amount in return.
b) it would make more fence sitting NaR members more enthusiastic about hitting weet who are at war with there alliance, who are damaging there alliance a lot.

People afraid of retals? I feel sorry for you and tbh you dont deserve to be in whichever alliance you are in.
If there is a single reason for NaR being in bad shape now it is because of those fencesitting galaxies who are witholding there support from NaR which makes it even harder to fight a war when 2/5 of your members wont fight.

now this is the funniest thing about the situation;
weet has roughly 60 gals?
nar has a similar number
vom has about the same but i expect them to have say 30 gals who still have enough fight in them.

right so thats like 90 vs 60, so about equal in offensive power,

now if they were to double up on the gals they could hit perhaps 45 weet gals in one sitting. that is an enormous amount for any block to cover as vvomm know full well, even for a side that is winning there casualty rate would be close to 70% losses, and perhaps a 15% roid loss overall as well as a healthy kick to the moral.

what does this prove?
it proves that if weet wins this war and/or this round that it is the fault of nar and vom's members and command. they have no one to blame but themselves.

/me awaits the flames of people who think its impossible to beat weet, which is complete and utter bull****, it would just take a determined group(s) of people.

TBH this whole round has been a dissapointment, the memberbase has grown lax and has lost the fighting spirit.
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 20:19   #2
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold
Re: A Question to NaR

Quote:
Originally posted by Morden
TBH this whole round has been a dissapointment, the memberbase has grown lax and has lost the fighting spirit.
Yup, only the ex-Fury seem to be nerdy enough to still dedicate their time and energy into this round.

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 20:20   #3
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
You're right in most cases
However,
Disappointment #1, Weet and Nar's political agreement vs VoM
Disappointment #2, VoM's lack of enthusiasm in re-entering the war once the Weet / Nar agreement terminated.
Disappointment #3, The Cowardly Nar members hiding in Weet gals.

I ask Weet HC this, Why are you willing to give planetary protection to a block of people you are (should) be fighting against?
I know this will never be answered ... but, I can still ask it
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 21:00   #4
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
for weet it's perfect that nar has fencesitters atm.... they can kill them a bit later on when rest of nar is dead... gives certain top gals a good excuse to roid other gals....

p.s. morden i doubt vom has same amount of gals as nar and weet have heh.
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 21:26   #5
InTGuRu
I love Kwon Boa

InTGuRu is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
what does this prove?
it proves that if weet wins this war and/or this round that it is the fault of nar and vom's members and command. they have no one to blame but themselves.
You are basically suggesting that nar and vvomm team up and hit weet, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this what a nar+vvomm block would do minus the shared co-ords?

[19:36:04] <Vaporizer> he is re-assuring isn't he...you can always think 'at least you're not intguru'

[15:02:56] <Newt|revising> ive got u in my siggy InTGuRu!!!!!!!
[15:03:00] <Newt|revising> u shud return the favour
InTGuRu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 21:39   #6
Zahadum
Planetarion Support Team

Zahadum is an unknown quantity at this point
NaR is in the condition it is in because of the lack of communication between them. As NoS and RaH are trying to control it. Although both of them will strongly denie it. But hey, thats pa.
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 21:43   #7
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Because of the make up of the blocks you will find the NaR members, and especially RaH members, stuck in an WEET dominated galaxy, which means 2 RaH members and the rest WEET and all friendly to eachother, I can certainly understand the people that then say I will stick with my galaxy.

NoS is getting slaughtered because they have a lot of NoS controlled galaxies, hell, 48:4 was one.

Then there was the plan of the first night, full retal, but you need activity at a burst tick, which horribly failed.
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 22:17   #8
MadeMan
180º

MadeMan is an unknown quantity at this point
well fk me over, we where attacked by two NAR gals and some vom gals, dont remember the amount. NEWSFLASH.

Well the roudn is dead if WEET hc dont do anything soon.

well nn, ill be up again to roid some more NAR ass 2night.

easy roids.
MadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 23:35   #9
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point
if xx:yy is a nar-weet galaxy then it rates pretty high on the "my galaxy is a wuss" debate. They not only attack 5 mil lol galaxies they use another galaxy of which has not launched pods for a LONG time to run xan screen for them. They use all 3 fleet slots to attack so their definatly not helping or supporting their alliances and they use 600k planets fleets only to either force a target to run or etc.

My question is WHY DONT all the alliances bash the dog crap outta the top a$$ sitter galaxies? Get a galaxy that has been fighting in the war up to the top spot, look respectable and not look like your scared to do something about people in your alliance that do NOTHING BUT hit people that 5 times over would not equal their score still. How can you be proud of a$$ sitter galaxies what use or what good have they done your group THEY HAVE PRIMO roids that your alliance could be using instead of watching them do nothing for your alliance. I see complaining about "no roids" well there ya go kick and kill off the a$$ sitters they do 0 good for you now but when their dead their roids will help you lots.

<is another reason he is glad Maddix's galaxy won #1 in r7>
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer

Last edited by PiaZava; 3 Apr 2003 at 16:31.
Axis_WLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 23:42   #10
logbat

logbat is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

youre trying to be funny right???
eighter that or your math really sucks!!

what youre saying would be: 60 weet gals,60 nar gals and 60 vom gals... thats 1800 players. who the heck are the other 3k players??
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 00:00   #11
Jorinn
Toyboy

Jorinn has a spectacular aura aboutJorinn has a spectacular aura about
Re: Re: A Question to NaR

Quote:
Originally posted by logbat

what youre saying would be: 60 weet gals,60 nar gals and 60 vom gals... thats 1800 players. who the heck are the other 3k players??
People who aren't playing seriously? People trying out the game? The likes of IPC, ROCK etc.? Strangely enough NaR Weet and vom don't make up the entire universe.
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 00:05   #12
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Do you really think all the universe is made up of the players in the major alliances?

Jesus, how naive can you get.

[Edit: Or maybe you just believe all the rubbish some vom members have spouted this round about 70% of the universe being against them]

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 00:08   #13
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Axis_WLF
if xx:yy is a nar-weet galaxy then it rates pretty high on the "my galaxy is a wuss" debate. They not only attack 5 mil lol galaxies they use another galaxy of which has not launched pods for a LONG time to run xan screen for them. They use all 3 fleet slots to attack so their definatly not helping or supporting their alliances and they use 600k planets fleets only to either force a target to run or etc.

Glad to see someone taking an interest in my galaxy. To answer your question, no we have no NaR in the galaxy. We have attacked NaR galaxies every night though, occassionally one planet would hit some gal in para for quick roids but I really don't have to justify that now do I.

Dunno if you are talking about my planet or not, but last night I had a xan mate (from out of gal) send 1 fi as a fake since mil scans aren't out. Unfortunately it was piggied by a vom gal (Hi fifty five) which was odd since I was hitting a vom gal myself (15mil).

Of course now someone just mentioned which planet you were talking about but I'm too lazy to delete all that.

Last edited by PiaZava; 3 Apr 2003 at 16:42.
Iceaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 00:37   #14
logbat

Re: Re: Re: A Question to NaR

Quote:
Originally posted by Shev & jorinn
stuff
well speaking of naive: do you guys think thats 3k players?? you two muppets think mordens math is correct. later this round they estimated weetnar to be over 2k i belive them over mordens math.
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 01:51   #15
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

a) go to the hospital and ask to have the bug removed your your arse.
b)I was talking about active galaxies, which to my knowledge is quite accurate, unless vom dont have 30 or so galaxies which are still vaguely active.
c)I was giving a rough estimate that isnt far off.

oh and chillout its a game ffs, I just enjoy posting possiblities for people to think about, so far I havent posted any such posts that are impossible, it would take 4 things: dedication, effort, activity and co-ordination. besides perhaps if enough people post such things then the alliances will wake up to the fact that currently no alliance is untouchable, the only thing that makes them untouchable are the limits we set in our minds.
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 01:59   #16
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Re: Re: Re: Re: A Question to NaR

Quote:
well speaking of naive: do you guys think thats 3k players?? you two muppets think mordens math is correct. later this round they estimated weetnar to be over 2k i belive them over mordens math.
weet at the start of this round had around 600-750 members, nar had under 1000.

do the maths which your suppoedly so good at.

to my knowledge they have never hd over 200 gals which o are suggesting, i think the biggst count they had was 150ish and that is inclueding gals with unallied people.

so I suggest stop trying to make excuses for your own blocks loss at the start of the round when it was already obvious that it was 2 things: a) your block was outnumberd at around 2:1, and B) your block was ****e and functioned poorly.
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 02:12   #17
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
farmbat isn't the smartest Morden, best to ignore him.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 02:20   #18
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
farmbat isn't the smartest Morden, best to ignore him.
heh, I agree there

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 03:20   #19
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Why did you ask this question to NaR only, seeing as shared galaxies contain both "blocks" ?

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 03:23   #20
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute
I believe the expression that most fits public opinion of NAR nowadays would be:

Damned if you do, Damned if you dont.

If you want to make the rules, start your own powerblock
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 05:11   #21
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by Psi_K

I ask Weet HC this, Why are you willing to give planetary protection to a block of people you are (should) be fighting against?
I know this will never be answered ... but, I can still ask it
Actually its been answered before. And its quite simple. We have a dual relationship with weet gal members who are nar. In one sense they are Nar members, so hostile. In another, they are weet gal members and deserve protection. When we go to war with nar, they have both those statuses. And that clashes.

You are suggesting that we should by default mark them as hostile and remove thier protection. The problem is, if they decide to follow the rules of a weet galaxy member(ie fencesit) what right do we have to take away the protection we offer them. If they dont attack or defend against us, wed be taking it simply because they sit in an irc channel somewhere.

It could be justified. But due to the overwhelming history of giving them the chance to follow the rules, it would be a bit unfair to change them now.

That is the reason. Its not 100% justification, but it at least puts it in perspective.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 09:19   #22
Jori.X.McKie

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Actually its been answered before. And its quite simple. We have a dual relationship with weet gal members who are nar. In one sense they are Nar members, so hostile. In another, they are weet gal members and deserve protection. When we go to war with nar, they have both those statuses. And that clashes.

You are suggesting that we should by default mark them as hostile and remove thier protection. The problem is, if they decide to follow the rules of a weet galaxy member(ie fencesit) what right do we have to take away the protection we offer them. If they dont attack or defend against us, wed be taking it simply because they sit in an irc channel somewhere.

It could be justified. But due to the overwhelming history of giving them the chance to follow the rules, it would be a bit unfair to change them now.

That is the reason. Its not 100% justification, but it at least puts it in perspective.
^^ I´m getting very angry while i read this. First of all it remembers me the time when Lego and Fury ruled the universe by this politic (r3 and later) .
The politic has only one aim to divide and rule. The fencesitter ppl only targets are Vvomm in this way you hold them down a bit and they couldn´t grow back fast.
I´m glad i have not to obey this rule but if i had too i wouldn´t it is limiting you in your free will and more important it isn´t helping you from getting killed later.

ppl in such situations have 2 choices, change their alliance to the majority or just stick with their old alliance and give a **** about the rules of your ENEMY.
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 11:32   #23
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
In another, they are weet gal members and deserve protection.
No, they don't.
Quote:
When we go to war with nar, they have both those statuses. And that clashes.
So, remove their status, and attack them.

Fence-sitters should never be tolerated
Feel free to throw this is in my face for doing it, but I don't care, because they're YOUR rules, and if you're willing to honour them, I'll be willing to work around them.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 11:55   #24
Silva baby
sexy honky chic

Silva baby is an unknown quantity at this point
isn't that as good as letting u win tho
letting VVoom win that is

lyke as in if we start hitting our own galaxies we're goin to reduce our own galaxy score and then reduce our own rankings

great stuff

do u think i am that stupid?

Ex-Silver BC
Forever in Elysium

i have [FAITH] in myself, [FAITH] in my galaxy, and [FAITH] in my alliance
do you?

[FAITH][SILVER]
Silva baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 13:34   #25
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Silva baby

do u think i am that stupid?
was that rethorical ?
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 13:41   #26
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
yes silva, you ARE that stupid. just look at teh gal screen... ;o
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 14:00   #27
logbat

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A Question to NaR

Quote:
weet at the start of this round had around 600-750 members, nar had under 1000.

do the maths which your suppoedly so good at.

to my knowledge they have never hd over 200 gals which o are suggesting, i think the biggst count they had was 150ish and that is inclueding gals with unallied people.

so I suggest stop trying to make excuses for your own blocks loss at the start of the round when it was already obvious that it was 2 things: a) your block was outnumberd at around 2:1, and B) your block was ****e and functioned poorly.
its simple: alot of the gals are controlled by Weet and are mixed with alot of other alliances(no fkin need to denie that since its all over the board) with this numbers its obvious that we speak of alot more than 1:2,if there have been 1:2 there have allmost been fair. answer to your a`s and b`s
a: your math and what youre talking about is plain simple...stupid!
b: when every single man/women have incomm,where are you going to get def from? the morale drops when even the flak/scan gals of WEET/NAr had better score.

hinch and kjeld you guys can go towards me in any IQ tests and i would still walk all over you (as i would do in normal circumstances in pa :blæ )

Last edited by logbat; 3 Apr 2003 at 14:29.
logbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 14:17   #28
Petru
mefs

Petru is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A Question to NaR

Quote:
b: when every single man/women have incomm,where are you going to get def from?
If you've have hit them first, they wouldn't have been able to hit every single man and woman in vvomm.

Best form of defence is attack, it's the most age old, proven and acknowledged principle of strategy.

Username: HobbieRogue4
Password: ****petru

I was 'angry' a lot back then. :/
Petru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 14:23   #29
logbat

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A Question to NaR

Quote:
Originally posted by Petru
If you've have hit them first, they wouldn't have been able to hit every single man and woman in vvomm.

Best form of defence is attack, it's the most age old, proven and acknowledged principle of strategy.
ofc we moved LT. result = more counters and the def we met was totally cnuting us.

there was allmost as we had an leak,cuzz a so detailed map of the uni you guys had this early was overwhelming.
i concluded some was intel and the rest was pure and simple - ok! the rest have to be VoM.
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 14:34   #30
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

nar has a similar number
vom has about the same but i expect them to have say 30 gals
im pretty sure weet has over 60 gals tbh.

or well its kinda hard to say cuz many weet gasl does have NaR members, so its easier to take players instead of gals.

So there prolly 250? VvomM players still playing.
Weet prolly has 700-800 people playing, and
NaR prolly somewhere in the between.

With the advantage weet already has over vvomm, ur statement bout vvomm is to blame themselves kinda sucks, seeing as vvomm players is gone/no excuse for leaving thou) cuz narweet made that uberblock...

and just cuz NaR and Weet isnt blocked anymore, doesnt mean that naR doesnt attack VvomM anymore.
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 15:14   #31
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: Re: A Question to NaR

Quote:
No, they don't. So, remove their status, and attack them.

Fence-sitters should never be tolerated
Feel free to throw this is in my face for doing it, but I don't care, because they're YOUR rules, and if you're willing to honour them, I'll be willing to work around them.
Theyve been EVERYBODIES rules for ever, dont put this on a couple of allliances. Members dont appreciate it when you attack thier galaxies and thier galaxy members have obeyed all the rules. They consider that bacstabbing. Ah but once again, we are damned if we do and damned if we dont. If we started just attacking our member gals wed of course be roid hungry backstabbers. But if we dont we are greedy cowards.
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 16:12   #32
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Theyve been EVERYBODIES rules for ever, dont put this on a couple of allliances.
i suppose u never played a random round?
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 16:55   #33
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light
Nar HC does not tolerate fencesitters, im sure if you did some research b4 making the post Morden, you would realise many members have been removed due to this.

If they dont defend/attack with us, they dont belong with us, simple as!
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 17:23   #34
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Eol is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Theyve been EVERYBODIES rules for ever, dont put this on a couple of allliances. Members dont appreciate it when you attack thier galaxies and thier galaxy members have obeyed all the rules. They consider that bacstabbing. Ah but once again, we are damned if we do and damned if we dont. If we started just attacking our member gals wed of course be roid hungry backstabbers. But if we dont we are greedy cowards.
No, Germania, there are other alliances in PA with rules differing from Fury's.
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 17:31   #35
Obfuscator
Antediluvian

Obfuscator is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by Wandows
Actually, many alliances had the very same rules in random rounds as now. Fury certainly offered this sort of protection to gal members in r2.
Reduco ad Honore [RaH] r8
Obfuscator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2003, 21:07   #36
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Originally posted by Wandows
Last time I checked this was a private gal round. I can check again though, if you are confused on the matter.

Quote:
Originally posted by Eol
No, Germania, there are other alliances in PA with rules differing from Fury's.
Really. Please tell me which alliance puts its members gal m8s on hostile lists without any action on thier part. And attacks them. ANd the galaxy members just say OK its for the alliance.

Its hard enough to get people to allow their galaxy members to be hit when they have been hostile. There are players in all alliances who vow to always defend their galaxy mates.

Im not sure exactly what warped universe you live in where it was only Fury who offered gal protection.
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 04:23   #37
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A Question to NaR

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Really. Please tell me which alliance puts its members gal m8s on hostile lists without any action on thier part. And attacks them. ANd the galaxy members just say OK its for the alliance.

Its hard enough to get people to allow their galaxy members to be hit when they have been hostile. There are players in all alliances who vow to always defend their galaxy mates.

Im not sure exactly what warped universe you live in where it was only Fury who offered gal protection.
If virus declared war on Oly, I would have no problems with Virus members in my gal being declaired hostile, and I would have no problem with Oly attacking them.

Maybe I'm wrong here, but I didn't think the goal of an alliance war was to have half the members fence sit ...
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 07:05   #38
K-W
Bored

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A Question to NaR

Quote:
If virus declared war on Oly, I would have no problems with Virus members in my gal being declaired hostile, and I would have no problem with Oly attacking them.

Maybe I'm wrong here, but I didn't think the goal of an alliance war was to have half the members fence sit ...
I didnt ask you waht youd have no problem doing. I asked you what alliances have done so in the past to justify yoru statement that it was some uniquely Fury thing.

And Id love to see your members reactions when their galaxies just get incomings with no provocation.
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 21:33   #39
Paine
Proud to be an [Ely] d00d

Paine is an unknown quantity at this point
Morden - it is up to the individual members to choose their loyalties. Either RaH, or WEET. There are no official 'NAPs' intact that I am aware of.

Paine

See my ugly face here

Top forum Spamm0r 2001 & 2002
Paine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2003, 21:40   #40
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A Question to NaR

Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
I didnt ask you waht youd have no problem doing. I asked you what alliances have done so in the past to justify yoru statement that it was some uniquely Fury thing.

And Id love to see your members reactions when their galaxies just get incomings with no provocation.
the same as mine i think

'****ing gimps what have done wrong bunch of ****ing roidgreedy gimps, this will be their ****ing downfall'
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 22:03   #41
Paine

There is a lot of swering in that......

Paine

See my ugly face here

Unread 5 Apr 2003, 22:21   #42
hydridia
Stan-hyd

hydridia is an unknown quantity at this point
hmmm

IM quite sure that NAR will put a good show in of things, hope that at some point though thses shared gals will choose their sides
[MACE-EVE]
[m0o]
[ATUK]

Fochts Badger
Dread's Overlord
hydridia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2003, 17:48   #43
Paine

From my personal perspective (within our galaxy), NaR has put up far more of a fight that VVOMM. Until the RaH crisis - our galaxy was attacked twice. Now there seems to be regular attacks. They're crushed, ofc, but at least they're making the effort.

Paine

See my ugly face here

Unread 7 Apr 2003, 18:03   #44
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Quote:
Originally posted by Paine
From my personal perspective (within our galaxy), NaR has put up far more of a fight that VVOMM. Until the RaH crisis - our galaxy was attacked twice. Now there seems to be regular attacks. They're crushed, ofc, but at least they're making the effort.

Paine
Hrm, maybe because the Nar vs Weet war was ... 'Fair' ... if you can call it that ...
weetnar vs vom had 2x the odds against vom ... gee ... I wonder why Nar "put up more of a fight"
Moron.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r45-46 [FAnG]