User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Nov 2002, 13:22   #51
n4m3l355
Mista JZ

n4m3l355 can only hope to improve
cant even remember where i was hiding out in R2
R3 c31 i tought was funny.. with equinox & Co.
R4 p22 top 10 galls working together no matter what alliane they were. vereh strong smashed pretty much everything there was let
R5 c15 killed from the inside & roided over & over as personal farm (they even offered their roids in return for a day off)
R6 *cough cough* sucked * coughcough*
R7 c2x cant remeber played only like the last 500 ticks was funneh no worrys
R8 wot cluster?
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 15:16   #52
izverg
Banned

izverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by Iceaxe

Yeah but that was Zuikis' gal and he isn't American....
heh, he meant American that was in our gal... unfortunatly
izverg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 16:50   #53
Brian Boitano
player

Brian Boitano is an unknown quantity at this point
r3: c102, noobs ahoy

r4: GP4/4FS...i have to say it was a lot of fun, and was the first time i really learnt some skills, and started staying up late nights etc ;p. I was in a fury gal, and for most of the round the cluster worked very well, especially defence wise. But then ofc, it didnt go that well for fury in the universe, so we had lots of incomings. was very fun thou . Baba, Radium and his gal can take a lot of credit for getting the cluster to work

r5: c34a...Was in a wp-gal. One hostile gal in the cluster (lo silversmoke), thou we stayed naped with em. Worked nicely, but we never had any icnomings, so never tested the alliance that much. Then ofc fury and lego dropped wp and ely, and we were kind of owned

r6: c20 lol . Never really had a working c-alliance, but then again we only had 1 or 2 hostile gals in the cluster(lo cicada, scouse).

r7: c11...we sucked, nuff said

shaks bitch
Brian Boitano is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 19:09   #54
Radium-^
Professional Troll

Radium-^ is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Iceaxe

Yeah but that was Zuikis' gal and he isn't American....
The person who dealt with cluster relations from that galaxy was an american ldk member.
Radium-^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 21:57   #55
-=Yggdra=-
Jack In The Box

-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about
r3: c19a
r4: EX²

quit after r4 coz of p2p. nuff said
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 23:22   #56
MadeMan
180º

MadeMan is an unknown quantity at this point
tried to get my gal to **** it over, but they wouldn't, because they always said, better to have total c nap than total c war. D: even thou we always outnumberd teh other alliances in our c,

and this roudn well the c alliance SUXXXXXXXX balls..
MadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 00:24   #57
fiddler123b
vacation-monkey

fiddler123b is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by gadas
never had lack with clusters

r3: c31
r4: p23
r5: c6
r6: c35

got bashed from inside everytime) good it is random now
my pleasure mate
damn i hated the morning at easter when i woke up with your freeze & roid-fleet at eta 4 with zero def \o/

oh, and for the rest:
r3; c78: nothing much
r4; p4: \o/\o/\o/ i really fell in love with this game those days. too much former p4 ppl about still
r5; c33: sucked more balls than kim holland
r6; c35: this rocked... ownage as Titans and playing it until the end as FoS (shipjumpers? no!) #1 planet at start, #1 galaxy until we attacked Gadas in-c and got fux0red the next day heh
r7; c27: nothing much to mention

Last edited by fiddler123b; 8 Nov 2002 at 00:33.
fiddler123b is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 03:01   #58
davey boy

Quote:
Originally posted by General1

You were c6??????????

Never noticed you around in #cia
dont remeber you being in same cluster as me back then (round 7) though i didnt care much for the cluster alliance nothing really every happened which seem to have been the same for all my rounds i remeber LOST_bob being in the para with me

sigs give past round c/p`s
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 03:12   #59
Cryptic
Retard Magnet

Cryptic is infamous around these parts
"r3: c16..most rocking cluster alliance ever, good co-operation and defensive"
Quote:
Originally posted by Psi_K

Best C alliance EVER

lick my bum sweat .....

R1 - c7R gods ffs

If you get tired of the crap , baby move over here and maybe buy some of mine

R1 c7R / Fury co-founder / annoying bully / Propaganda mechant.

Crypto Inc Comics
Cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 04:27   #60
Obfuscator
Antediluvian

Obfuscator is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Cryptic
R1 - c7R gods ffs
In R1 c7R did not have to contend with multiple, well established alliances in-cluster. By r3, alliances were far more sophisticated, so the task of uniting an ENTIRE cluster, and cooperating well within it were that much more impressive. c7R obviously has had more impact on this sad game, but c16a (r3) I would argue was the better accomplishment as solely a cluster alliance.
Reduco ad Honore [RaH] r8
Obfuscator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 17:51   #61
Cryptic
Retard Magnet

Cryptic is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Obfuscator

In R1 c7R did not have to contend with multiple, well established alliances in-cluster. By r3, alliances were far more sophisticated, so the task of uniting an ENTIRE cluster, and cooperating well within it were that much more impressive. c7R obviously has had more impact on this sad game, but c16a (r3) I would argue was the better accomplishment as solely a cluster alliance.
eat my poo .....

R1 - c7R gods ffs

If you get tired of the crap , baby move over here and maybe buy some of mine

R1 c7R / Fury co-founder / annoying bully / Propaganda mechant.

Crypto Inc Comics
Cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 17:56   #62
Obfuscator
Antediluvian

Quote:
Originally posted by Cryptic
eat my poo .....
Just because Germania likes it, doesn't mean that anyone else does.
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 17:59   #63
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Obfuscator

and cooperating well within it were that much more impressive.
apart from the "incident" when the 11 Fury galaxies and 3 WP galaxies trashed my Legion galaxy in cluster :P

still the best cluster alliance ever though
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 18:08   #64
Obfuscator
Antediluvian

Quote:
Originally posted by Cicada

apart from the "incident" when the 11 Fury galaxies and 3 WP galaxies trashed my Legion galaxy in cluster :P

still the best cluster alliance ever though
hehe....nothings perfact, eh? ;-)
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 18:32   #65
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
r5 c15 - after c15a was... disbanded by evil furgion peeps, I created one called 15th, which was succesful, considering we were by this point by far the underdogs, we held our own very well (Never had so little sleep in a 3 month period in my life!! Sorting defence for a cluster every night has its drawbacks)

r6 c6 - Cluster alliance was FoS/XETA, and we tended to get daily incoming. Nasty round, there was 6:14, which was virus, and the least active most useless large alliance galaxy I have ever encountered (it was through them that c6 decided my gal. was hostile, though we weren't until later in the round when we became fury)

r7 c20 I think - This was the Sin tag from early round 7 - some very good galaxies, but not a good cluster alliance, people not willing to cooperate fully from what I saw.
Unread 9 Nov 2002, 05:19   #66
mikay

mikay is an unknown quantity at this point
r2 c12 - Pre IRC days and pretty irrelevant. Even more depressing when I noticed we had 8 of the T10 planets in cluster.

R3 C7, Silent7 - I never really bothered the 1st half of the round. Later we got arsed over by furgion in C and eventually formed Silent7 which was really good in some ways.

R4 - 2E5. There was so much talent in the cluster, so many skilled players on both sides. R3 taught me to not get arsed over by big alliances in cluster so I didn't

R5 - C23. I joined the round late and there were a lot of famous peeps in C all doing absolutely nothing constructive. Best mates in cluster were Silvercity and a real shame we couldn't have been closer in R6 but different sides of the fence....

R6 - C3. Wierd CA. We quit the main CA after 3 weeks cos with whole cluster wipeouts they were very little use and it was killing my MOC. Within 4 hours the CA had dissolved. Initially we killed the fury gals but stayed napped to the sole xeta gal after that war broke out and very little in-cluster fighting happened.

R7 - c3 (again): Only 2 gals in the picture, ourselves and 3:15 who were LDK. We were both almost the same on score and the rest miles behind. They had about 3 small wenx gals and we had about 3 small FLTV gals. We had a wierd kind of cold war with them planning to attack us on several occasions and not having the activity and us realising we couldn't be bothered with the hassle. The round ended with us turning on a Fury gal which was being run by 1 guy cos everyone else quit. We had a fun little war and even called off attacks when he took his daughters bowling.

R8 - duh. Someone told me I was LC at the start so I joined the chans to humour them. I mean really, there is no point having CAs this round. Not been in the chan for the last month or so, wonder if I'm still LC.

<breeze|away> i agree about mang tho .. he is our mentor of perviness

R4: 48:25:13, 2E5 HC R5: n00b
R6: 3:10:1 Mangor, The Daddy
R7: 3:3:11 Retired
R8: c43 Finally free
PAX: 3:7:9 The Mentor of Perviness
mikay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2002, 09:19   #67
Lord_fo

r3 - dunno
r4 - p2? we were a gal with like 3 active ppl (not even enough to fill the ministers ), we were almost never hit tho
r5 - c10 was with the fury/legion hc's :-) we were the only not wtf/ve gal in Noir, were kicked out later because we were to hostile towards wtf/ve fury didnt hit me thx to some dude in syn_sids gal
r6 - c15? Boring round dunno what happend tbh
r7 - c21 Well... we got no support from our alliances to kill the cluster, so basicly we got killed :P
r8 - c12 It sucks, we started the 69th (?) c-allie now :P
Unread 9 Nov 2002, 11:35   #68
Rythms

r3: c201 - it was a bit of a fun these days, in havoc we bashed each other

r4: p8 - i started out as a n00b in a templar gal, with our resistance against the constant attacks from viPi's gal and other t8P Gals we were to join them in midround.
i worked up in that time quite fast, doin powerroiding and stuff...

r5: c23 - only 2 and a half enemy gals, i dealt with cluster affiliations, still a bit n00bish but it became better, rocking gal etc.
in the end i wanted to make a big inc attack on Jent + Gal, it didn't work out tho :-(

r6: c16 - i setup the cluster alliance and made it work in the first place, in the end we had a quizchan with a few def requests. only one hostile gal (Rha's and Sad's) which i managed to get attacked at the very best point. my gal never left #1 in cluster, beeing top 10 during the round. rocking incluster allies were 16:10 and 16:24, with some PurE (my xanwing at the time) members. disclosed the ally with the FoS part later, roiding a few of them as a retal, nothing serious tho.

r7: c13 - the clusterwar with only two enemy gals started way too early by a wrong ely decision, which made a cluster which could have been a newx stronghold to a piece of lameness.
after i hopped gals into the same cluster, we managed to do some successfull attacks on both FLTV gals, ****ing Biggdogg's 13:12 over totally. (i atacked one after one during a week, with eta 4 xand fleets). in havoc we had fun with tempestuous, after inviting them into galchan
best round in my opinion... i managed to get a decent rank while beeing on the loosing side.

r8: c29 - i joined all chans too late, and some more experienced and some n00bs lead the c-ally w/o much success now. only idling there :P i'm sure it would have been fun to rape the cluster.
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 05:54   #69
WildCardz
Next Round

WildCardz is infamous around these parts
hmmm how the hell do u guys remember so much about past rounds and your past coords?
I want to talk about the past too, but I really can't remember much
Well, it could also be that I don't care as much as u guys... yeah thats probably it.

- WildCardz
WildCardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 09:28   #70
mongob0ffel
w00t?

mongob0ffel is an unknown quantity at this point
im sure most hardcore pa peeps remember their galaxies/clusters just as well as normal people remember how their ex girlfriends were for many years ago..

PA takes up alot of time.. so does girls (hard to do both)
R6: WolfPack / Adelante
R8: Adelante / Fury
R9: WolfPack

mongob0ffel
mongob0ffel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 10:28   #71
Al_zz
ensign forever

Al_zz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by mongob0ffel
im sure most hardcore pa peeps remember their galaxies/clusters just as well as normal people remember how their ex girlfriends were for many years ago..

Hmmm, I remember you !! Never saw you in the cluster channel though

hAl
Al_zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 11:25   #72
connie
SPESHAL

connie is an unknown quantity at this point
Round 4:

Elite16

The best cluster/paralell alliance ever imo

There`s many who agree to that with ReCon and everything

\o/

<connie> i liek PBOT aswell
<PBOT> likes connie too :-)
<connie> oww ****e..tis can talk fs
connie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 18:19   #73
Fifth_teletubbie
Commander etc

Fifth_teletubbie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by ComradeRob

c35 in r6 was a Xeta/FoS stronghold, then later in the round just a FoS stronghold as the only decent Xeta galaxy (35:11, with gadas, TheKar etc.) was repeatedly hit in-cluster. The battle reports from gadas' planet were pretty impressive. I still have them somewhere...
I'm still pissed that we did all the work killing his ships and then someone else got all the roids (fiddler was it?)

Ostraka: It's a Social Club with guns (and K-Y)
Fifth_teletubbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 18:41   #74
ZOLA

ZOLA is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Cicada

r7: c15..rocking allies, dead enemies, nuff said

Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse

Rd 7 - C15, 15:15 and 15:19 had it won within a week, thanks to Legion and Titans outside help. No trouble in C.

come on guys, lets be honest... we (Newx) had same number of gals as u (FLTV) did, BUT we had only one fully active (my gal 15:6) and other gals had just some active members but others were dead. also u had spy in BULL gal (in 15:23 or 15:24 i think) and you knew when we planed attacks on you. my gal was top in cluster in begining but 15:19 and 15:15 took our places after a war started. yes we lost the war thats a fact, but u cant tell that we were stronger than u, and we were pain in the ass till the end of round. what i wanted to mention is that it was easy to win when half of 15:19 was farming, some planets were colosed in the end but whole round i was news scaning them and i have proofs that almost all were farming and i reported them many times but they were closed in the end of round. pitty there wasnt more newx gals active there or there would be a better fight )) this way we had no chances. but if there wasnt a spy in that gal i think there would be different things cause for every attack on u , (before news scans) u had out cluster help sent earlier and we lost ships there :/ but no matter u win but spare me those stories : easy win etc... when our main enemy (15:19) were mostly cheaters...

Sahbaz of Jagomir 15:6:2 GC
Proud to be part of Belgrade Syndicate
ZOLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 18:56   #75
Shakky
Divine

Shakky is an unknown quantity at this point
Rd 3 - C102, everyone was n00bs so there was no c attacks

[b]Rd 4 - p13 ely p ah0y

[b]Rd 5 - 34 everyone was happy and peaceloving (lo silversmoke)

Rd 6 - C20, complete owned flttv that round 3 vs 18 like the ods (lo cicada, scouse).

[b]Rd 7 - C11 got fked by 3 top 30 flttv gal in c :/

Rd 8 - c28 it just went dead

Nosferatu
Silver
Elysium
RaH
Eclipse
Shakky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 19:59   #76
Fanta1

lol wish i kept a record, i thought i started playin pa round 5, musta been round 4 from what ive seen previously posted. all this goin away to sea and returnin kinda broken it up 4 me.

since ive been playin, none of my cluster alliances have come close to matching p10dn..a few have been good at defence but the p10a/p10dn war was fun and showed me clusters attacked too...something that ive not seen with MY clusters since or at least in size and successfully
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 20:25   #77
BOB_LOST
Banned

BOB_LOST is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by ZOLA
come on guys, lets be honest... we (Newx) had same number of gals as u (FLTV) did, BUT we had only one fully active (my gal 15:6) and other gals had just some active members but others were dead. also u had spy in BULL gal (in 15:23 or 15:24 i think) and you knew when we planed attacks on you. my gal was top in cluster in begining but 15:19 and 15:15 took our places after a war started. yes we lost the war thats a fact, but u cant tell that we were stronger than u, and we were pain in the ass till the end of round. what i wanted to mention is that it was easy to win when half of 15:19 was farming, some planets were colosed in the end but whole round i was news scaning them and i have proofs that almost all were farming and i reported them many times but they were closed in the end of round. pitty there wasnt more newx gals active there or there would be a better fight )) this way we had no chances. but if there wasnt a spy in that gal i think there would be different things cause for every attack on u , (before news scans) u had out cluster help sent earlier and we lost ships there :/ but no matter u win but spare me those stories : easy win etc... when our main enemy (15:19) were mostly cheaters...

oh please where do u want me to start frist off only 1 planet was closed in 15:19 fred no other planets where closed also as far as being out numbered well we had 4 galxeys to your 6 u just had to miss happes of landing in the cluster with titans and legion hc

also btw for the last time ther was no spie in the bull galxey form us we just made u think there was a spie if u whould have seen some of the logs we had of every other galxey in c trying to sell the others out for there gain u whould LOL
any ways we where no cheaters any one who says so can go **** them selfs we where just plain and sinmple one of the ebst galxeys Pa has seen end of story
BOB_LOST is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 21:07   #78
Galadrieth

Galadrieth is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Torz
Round1: c8, was bashed a lot by c8a till they let me in eventually near the end!

Round2: c25, by far the best cluster I've been in - full of people who were friendly, funny and good players. Stayed in xxv for the full round and defended them against allies of my real alliance etc. Attacked a few incluster Legion players towards the end.

WITH MY TOP 50 PLANET, AND YOU LOST ME 12k ROIDS BASTEWARD!!!!!!!

Word of advice...never let torz look after your account whilst you are away
actually according to rules never let ANYONE look after your account, but especially not Torz

Rnd 1 C31, i was like biggest player in C, however there was no C alliance..i think

Rnd 2 C24, C24 was strong when JustinT2 and ill and James etc where about, they moved to a different cluster, so i took the cluster over (raped them silly), they ended up all launching on me in the last week, my thiefs ate it up

Rnd 3 C34 I set up Yin , then i left a week in to game, think Rizzo said Yin became very succesful till Vts - Fury war

Rnd 4 C11, x11x, we owned, heh till we became inactive and died.

Rnd 5 in JoV gal, we where T10 iirc, dont think there was a C alliance, the Cluster was JoV, Rumad owns

Rnd 6 C27, C27a or some such, mixed FoS/Xeta and FLVTT, whilst my FLTTV gal owned, and was T10, the enemy gals soon owned us...however at the end we got our own back

<Arf^> The chance Akujin loses his virginty with another man, Gala, is 83%
Rnd 1 -=Krom of Kromulous-31:3:4=-
Rnd 2 -=Krom of Sumeria-24:15:4=-
Rnd 3 -=RaekOne of Omega=-34:10:4=-
Rnd 4 -=Galadrieth of The Chronic=178:11:3=-
Rnd 5 -=.Nosferatu Of Chaos Without Propechy=31:6:10=-

Last edited by Galadrieth; 7 Jan 2003 at 21:24.
Galadrieth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 22:30   #79
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all
r6 >> c13a was bets ive been in so far, mediumly active, always
defence wen needed.

r7 >> c7 - 7:12 + 7:13. nuff said really

r8 >> c30 then c33, tho wot use they were i dont know
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 23:35   #80
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
~random whining~
Comon, the whole gal was farming? roflmao.
and Titans/Legion were the ones out numbered, not you, we just tought you how incluster wars had to be played.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2003, 23:41   #81
Fist
in your ass

Fist is an unknown quantity at this point
r2 : c4 - [C4E] says it all, were explosive, but I was a inctive n00b
r3 : cant remember, didnt realy play anyways
r4 : p19 - p19a, not very good at all, members attacking other members, some good ones who defended thou. Today known as [ROCK]
r5 : cant remember, didnt realy play anyways
r6 : c15 - Backstabbed by "the evul ones", worked much better when we got one member into FoS for the last weeks but the cluster alliance was a lost cause
r7 : c12 - We had [M&S] inC and one or two other friendlies, we didnt realy have to work hard to dominate the cluster. There quite quickly wasnt any large need for a c-allie, but we had a (mostly idle) priv chan for the friendlies
r8 : c15 - Quite inactive cluster alliance, we made a priv chan for the allies inC during the later stages.
I had access to the socalled "hostile" cluster-chan for a few days, nothing happened there. How they decided to invite a known [DTA] member still beats me thou.

Round 2 - 4:18 [C4E] #9
Round 3 - idle, played a few weeks
Round 4 - semi-idle somewhere in p19 [TGS] + [p19a]/[R0CK]
Round 5 - idle, played a few weeks
Round 6 - 15:12 [Iliad] then no allie
Round 7 - 12:16 [Blackice]for a few weeks + [VtS] #46
Round 8 - 15:5 [Adelante] + [DTA] + [ETY]
Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 01:08   #82
CokeLight

CokeLight is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
<snip>....when our main enemy (15:19) were mostly cheaters...

Umm, and you say that, remember one particular day that round (day before my driving test). Remember your gal hit ours, and you actually launched 20 minutes before tick, and then four or five new fleets appeared closer to tick, why was that? Because your nightshift of two persons couldnt handle the load of accounts quick enough? Anyways, dont go blame others for cheating (yeah they had Allfather etc.), but doubt you where much cleaner than them.

check my leet r7 siggie for coords :-)

btw, 15:15 and 15:19 takes too much credit for the cluster victory, my gal did actually do a lot of work till most of us turned inactive, still four of us ended up bigger than all 15:15 if I am right (hmm, maybe I was a few mills smaller than Scouse, but he got FARMED!!!!!) anyways, i miss our names around ;-)
CokeLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 02:51   #83
nickhall
Naked & Profane

nickhall is an unknown quantity at this point
I never really was involved in any of the poltiks of the c allies so this is just from my pov and therefore is most likley wrong.

Quote:
Originally posted by Sandsnake
r5 - c13. We had a cluster alliance involving the 10 biggest gals till legion decided to hit Redbull, who then hit my gal in-c. Worst mistake they ever made, and it dissolved the cluster alliance completely, making it WTF/Ve vs everyone else. ended with 3 gals standing, and Axis_WLF's gal removed fromt he allied cluster alliance for various reasons, inactivity being the one cited.
My cluster too but on neither of those sides. Red Bull also Hit my gall and we were left to defend against the inc with only two gals from the c on our side (altho still talk to a few ppl from those gals.)

r6: c20 i think. was the best c NAP i have ever seen, as was an alsortment of alliances the NAP held even when the war started (for some strange reason) so didnt do too bad from in c that round.

Quote:
Originally posted by Fist
r7 : c12 - We had [M&S] inC and one or two other friendlies, we didnt realy have to work hard to dominate the cluster. There quite quickly wasnt any large need for a c-allie, but we had a (mostly idle) priv chan for the friendlies
Again my c what joy in a c with [M&S] and 2 other large(ish) Fury gals we got roided nite after nite after the cluster alliance died (very early on) and had no chance of fighting back as the rest of the cluster was s***e only mannaged to attack in cluster once, and that involved a lot of organisation (i belive) but we took a few [M&S] roids altho #2 (our target) ran his/Her ships so anly got roids no ships destroyed so didnt really hurt them that much.

r8, c4 what is the point in a c alliance when uni eta is the same?? altho we help a NAP with 9/10 gals for most of the round, with the 1 known Fury player in the c killed early (altho someone missed two) Towards the end of the round all hell broke loose and there were in cluster alttacks everywhere, with one gals members defending against there own GC at one point as he was attacking in c.

I think i will stick to avoiding c alliance poltiks next round!! lol, altho i will always be on the losing side as i am un-allied so can and will be roided by them all again.
nickhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 03:12   #84
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Galadrieth

Rnd 6 C27, C27a or some such, mixed FoS/Xeta and FLVTT, whilst my FLTTV gal owned, and was T10, the enemy gals soon owned us...however at the end we got our own back
Lo Gala.

I remember that.. Was much fun. We soon napped you though.

You seemed to have enough work to do keeping out of cluster away.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 03:26   #85
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Radium-^
Round 4: P4 Our gal was #1 in parallel all round, no VeX presence but only CELL and NoS during the end which broke off to make their own P alliance. Played half the round inparallel as it was like its own mini universe. Good defencive parallel and i believe this is where the alliance 4S began. Still even tho we got kicked from the P alliances etc beacase our gal was wp/fury we still owned all thsoe CELL / NoS nightly
I remeber you screaming something like "we got spies damnit" in the gp4 main channel when TZ f*c*ed over ya (if my memory serves me right)
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 08:00   #86
WildCardz
Next Round

WildCardz is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by mongob0ffel

Are you implying that I am not a hardcore "PA Peeps"?
Not that I really care anyways

When I sit down and really try to think about the past (with the help of IRC logs) I did manage to remember a few random thoughts about clusters.

The first thought to come to mind was how my gal owned c8 in round 6

- WildCardz
WildCardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 17:24   #87
Galadrieth

Galadrieth is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Desse
Lo Gala.

I remember that.. Was much fun. We soon napped you though.

You seemed to have enough work to do keeping out of cluster away.
Lo mate :-)
Yer the NAP got cancelled and restarted how many times?
HEH
Ahh well...we had fun with Necro's galaxy
We ultimately got 0wned though

<Arf^> The chance Akujin loses his virginty with another man, Gala, is 83%
Rnd 1 -=Krom of Kromulous-31:3:4=-
Rnd 2 -=Krom of Sumeria-24:15:4=-
Rnd 3 -=RaekOne of Omega=-34:10:4=-
Rnd 4 -=Galadrieth of The Chronic=178:11:3=-
Rnd 5 -=.Nosferatu Of Chaos Without Propechy=31:6:10=-
Galadrieth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 17:29   #88
ZOLA

Quote:
Originally posted by BOB_LOST
oh please where do u want me to start frist off only 1 planet was closed in 15:19 fred no other planets where closed also as far as being out numbered well we had 4 galxeys to your 6 u just had to miss happes of landing in the cluster with titans and legion hc

also btw for the last time ther was no spie in the bull galxey form us we just made u think there was a spie if u whould have seen some of the logs we had of every other galxey in c trying to sell the others out for there gain u whould LOL
any ways we where no cheaters any one who says so can go **** them selfs we where just plain and sinmple one of the ebst galxeys Pa has seen end of story
it is true that we had more gals than u did, but u had active gals and players what is big difference to inactive ones. only my gal and some members in other gals were active. if u havent had a spy how then u knew for plans of our attacks? k these are the things wich are fair its our fault that we had some "leakings" and inactive players. but 15:19 was cheating, i have proofs and i`ll upload them to show u. not all of them ofc but more then one was farming. only fred was closed but i`ll show u news scans of couple of planets farming. i think it was 25:18 gal you guys were farming, or it was your another gal . they attacked before you to drain our defence, they were always defending u when we attacked u, u were attacking them and they were attacking you also to fam ships. and i think all or almost all ziks in your gal were farming ships. i have news scans wich i will provide to proof my point. 15:15 wasnt cheating or at least i have no news scans to proove that. so plz dont say u were not cheating when its obviously - why then creators closed Fred?....
Unread 8 Jan 2003, 22:25   #89
CokeLight

CokeLight is an unknown quantity at this point
ZOLA, dont go blame more than the actual closed guy for cheating (even tho imho Fred was among the more honest guys out there). And why didnt his "farms" (Scouse/Parra) get closed?
25:18 cant have been their farm, that gal was loaded with pds (remember that after catching one of those guys fleet after he roided my bro http://www.uoe.dk/pa/index.php?page=...c=25&g=18&p=12 , nice graph huh? )

CokeLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 02:52   #90
ZOLA

Quote:
Originally posted by CokeLight
ZOLA, dont go blame more than the actual closed guy for cheating (even tho imho Fred was among the more honest guys out there). And why didnt his "farms" (Scouse/Parra) get closed?
25:18 cant have been their farm, that gal was loaded with pds (remember that after catching one of those guys fleet after he roided my bro http://www.uoe.dk/pa/index.php?page=...c=25&g=18&p=12 , nice graph huh? )

i`m not sure for coordinates as i told in my post....but in that gal they had some cheaters and thats a fact.
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 03:33   #91
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
The only thing that matters about round 7 was that we beat 17:6.

15:15 > 17:6

And the clusters wars, early on, were fun with you C15 chaps.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 04:23   #92
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
R2: C25 - Didn't get involved too much for most of the round due to extreme newbie status, but come the end of the round met many people who are still good friends to this day.

R3: C34 - Best cluster ever, despite extreme rap0rings from Legion and Fury. Made many more friends and despite being the 'bashed newbies' had a great spirit. Some of the bashers were quite nice lads too

R4: P15 - In with BDB, Axis, randal, Orange etc...learnt a lot from that round cluster/parallel wise, most importantly how to handle BDB

R5: C13 - Only a couple of allied galaxies but we worked brilliantly together, eventually owning the big BULL galaxy and all else with just 3 galaxies. Also where I met a cetain someone

R6: C12 - Pretty weak on the "cluster working together" side, clusters have never been the same since this round imo. Primary achievement was maintaining an 'amicable' relationship with the LDK HC galaxy in there while being outnumbered and fairly weak opposition (i.e. they didn't attack my gal \o/)

R7: C10 - Very low standard and non-descript cluster, just a couple of galaxies that 'mattered' for each side. Outgunned and numbered at the start but played it well and proved to be the platform for an excellent round. Suprising how much easier a round can be if there is no real threat of in cluster incoming.

R8: C56 - Didn't even count as a cluster. Tail end of the universe when it was created, by far the h00gest galaxy there and didn't really work with anyone in there at all for the entire round.

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2003, 06:35   #93
Bongdage
Giant Squid Wrestler

Bongdage is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
The only thing that matters about round 7 was that we beat 17:6.

15:15 > 17:6

And the clusters wars, early on, were fun with you C15 chaps.
thats right
now i dont remember who the hell 17:6 were, but i guess it was important that we beat them, and everyone else.

cos 15:15 > *

:]