User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Oct 2003, 16:51   #1
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
what do girls mean...

...when they say they're very "on edge" at the moment. I don't speak girl so I can only assume it means tshe's having her period (IF SO I DO NOT WANT TO KNOW ABOUT YOU BLEEDING FROM YOUR DISGUSTING ****). Somebody help me out, thnx.
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 16:52   #2
Pie
Banned

Pie is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: what do girls mean...

On edge, is like being jumpy. Nervous. etc.
Either that or its a new trendy word for some fan-dangled drug.
Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 16:55   #3
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

period
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 16:56   #4
Pie
Banned

though it also means to be jumpy, or nervous.
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 17:03   #5
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about

okay so she's jumpy/nervous becuase she's bleeding from her front bottom.

(I onyl ever bleed from my proper bottom after a night of hot passion)

Last edited by Bloomers III; 18 Oct 2003 at 17:09.
Bloomers III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 17:06   #6
Pie
Banned

exactly!
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 17:21   #7
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough

well... this one girl said that at uni, it didn't take much till she went crazy and started shouting at the m8s and strangers... lol

I'd say it just means it won't take much to annoy her or something.
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 17:23   #8
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Or, it could mean, "oh how do i get this guy off my back? Oh, let's give him a hint that my period is coming, that should scare him off!"

I think this is a widely known trick among girls.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 17:59   #9
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

this forum, in particular this thread and gayles thread, has destroyed any love i ever had for the particulars of either sex.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 18:00   #10
Pie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckeh!!!!
well... this one girl said that at uni, it didn't take much till she went crazy and started shouting at the m8s and strangers... lol

I'd say it just means it won't take much to annoy her or something.

That's also another use for it, but that would used as
"Im on the edge" as in, im about to slip off the edge of sanity
not
"I'm on edge" as in...im on edge..or something
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 18:41   #11
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

While she may be on edge because she is having he period, it is in no way a given thing. She may just not have slept too well, or countless other reasons why she may be grouchy or jumpy. I certainly get grouchy often enough and it has nothing to do with hormones...

If it didnt seem to be being said in a nasty way its probably as a warning that she may be a bit snappy and doesnt want you to take it the wrong way if shes a bit nasty.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 18:43   #12
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloomers III
...when they say they're very "on edge" at the moment. I don't speak girl so I can only assume it means tshe's having her period (IF SO I DO NOT WANT TO KNOW ABOUT YOU BLEEDING FROM YOUR DISGUSTING ****). Somebody help me out, thnx.
It means its PMS time, RUN FOR LIFE YOU STUPID CNUT!!!!1111
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 18:43   #13
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

She's probably on EDGE because she hasn't had a good orgasm for a while, and she's hoping you'll give her one.
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 18:46   #14
Pie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
She's probably on EDGE because she hasn't had a good orgasm for a while, and she's hoping you'll give her one.
But isn't he...