User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 29 Jul 2009, 12:16   #51
Duo

Duo has a spectacular aura aboutDuo has a spectacular aura about
Re: What happened with ct today?

No not at all, but since intelligence stays pretty much the same throughtout a persons life, I suspect yours hasnt changed either.
Unread 29 Jul 2009, 12:55   #52
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Unless what happened 3 years ago has anything to do with what CT does this round, please take that into PM.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2009, 13:53   #53
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

This certainly turned into a monkeythread!

I was there almost every night jungle. it doesnt look good to make up things about others because you have a shit round.
Didnt you go into vacationmode because you were going on a vacation? you seem more eager to spend your days on this forum. This is not your play-arena anyways, so could you try being more on-topic. Even my monkeypost was on topic.

to topic!
ND/CT/p3ng had a shared attack today, and from observing the attack in the front seat, i noticed that waves p3nguins were supposed to launch on, never had any incs. Did they go for easy roids somewhere else? They did grow roids today but they did not come from that shared galaxy.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2009, 14:05   #54
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post

to topic!
ND/CT/p3ng had a shared attack today, and from observing the attack in the front seat, i noticed that waves p3nguins were supposed to launch on, never had any incs. Did they go for easy roids somewhere else? They did grow roids today but they did not come from that shared galaxy.
Really? I had 2 real options I checked in that gal, and had to do either 5th or 3rd waves.
So some launched anyway! I have no idea though, but our attacks have been fairly alright this round tbh....

oh: to the tards who think I m napped to apprime... Attack
Save 777 The I get incs I def fleet has been launched, heading for 2:10:7, on a mission to Attack. Arrival tick: 785

massive!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2009, 14:10   #55
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

And thats got nothing to do with trying to protect gal rank wish
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2009, 14:13   #56
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
And thats got nothing to do with trying to protect gal rank wish
no it honestly doesnt.

Do you really think I care if my gal ends 3rd or 4th?

seriously?!

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 29 Jul 2009, 14:17   #57
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Well Ct have a hard on for 10.7 and apprime will probably get one for 7:10 which leaves your gal and cardi's to fight it out for 1st
, or maybe i'm thinking too far outside the box
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2009, 14:20   #58
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
Well Ct have a hard on for 10.7 and apprime will probably get one for 7:10 which leaves your gal and cardi's to fight it out for 1st
, or maybe i'm thinking too far outside the box
we are currently 10mil behind #1 and 8 behind #2.
6k roids behind after both of thembeing roided also....
They would have to be waved and waved for us to get #1.
I cant see why / how that could / will happen.
Its pretty obvious that reese and eksero managed to fence it nicely to #1.
We had no chance with amount of incs this round.

Quote:
Unread 29 Jul 2009, 14:57   #59
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yeah that 5 man ascendancy BP, 2 ascendancy late signups and having basically no input on politics sure has been one of the all-time great fencing efforts...
Unread 29 Jul 2009, 16:22   #60
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

I think we are doing just fine

The 2 gals with most incs by far this round is currently ranked 3rd and 4th
Thats not a bad achievement considering all the other gals in top10? had a free ride this round.

I do hope next round will not give so many galaxies a free ticket to value and sleep every night though.
Unread 29 Jul 2009, 17:44   #61
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

all heill hanzi's intel!
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2009, 18:14   #62
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

why not disprove Hanzi's post instead of making a shit comment...wait, you probably can't...
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2009, 18:31   #63
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't think it's a question that the two gals with most incs are 2.10 and 11.1. I wouldn't say other gals have had a free ride though. 1.7 have received a lot of incs. 10.7 have been hit by 3 alliances only on that gal on 2 different nights and they've got a lot less alliance back-up than 2.10 or 11.1. But yeah to me 2.10 and 11.1 have had the toughest rides and are comfortably better gals this round than anything below them. As regards the two above it's arguable. Superior score is superior score and you need to do something really spectacular to be regarded as better while ending with less.
Unread 29 Jul 2009, 18:53   #64
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't know where your front seat was, but surely you weren't looking hard enough. All assigned targets on your gal were booked but 1 at the moment i left for bed. Surely, there wasn't massive waves on them, but still very far away from your "never had any incs" statement. Also, yes, we had one more gal as targets besides yours, and yes most p3nguin roids today came from that other gal.
Funnily enough, the feeling in p3nguins is that we have been hitting mostly the hardest to roid gals (2:10 and 11:1) while the other alliances have gone for easier roids. As a disclaimer, before any of you geniuses come to try and pick upon that former statement , let me say this is just the perceived feeling, i really don't know exactly how fair the distribution of targets has been, but i can say that we have hit our fair share of planets both in 11:1 and 2:10.
Unread 29 Jul 2009, 20:43   #65
Fuzzy
White Van Man Champion, Squirrel Soccer Champion, Spider Jump Champion

Fuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k View Post
I don't know where your front seat was, but surely you All assigned targets on your gal were booked but 1 at the moment i left for bed. Surely, there wasn't massive waves on them, but still very far away from your "never had any incs" statement
maybe, but claiming and launching are different matters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
but i can say that we have hit our fair share of planets both in 11:1 and 2:10.
-LDK- Top attackers on coords 11:1:13 are 1:7:14 - 14
-LDK- Information stored for 1:7:14 - nick=AcidRain alliance=p3nguins

evil
#1 gal r29 - 1:10 ftw \o/
son of BENNEH, brother of bread| (former son of eksero )

"You cant say an alliance lost, when they finished 2nd" - Light, 2009
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2009, 23:17   #66
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

I just ran a check in our bot where peoples incs came from.
Top attackers on ALL planets in 2:10 came from ND/CT/ASC

except from 12,14,15 who was hit mostly by ToV

That doesnt look like fair share to me
Unread 30 Jul 2009, 00:42   #67
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough

Why does this matter at all?!!? Those 3 guys gave up on CT let them go, if i were Ct, i would make sure that the door hit them on their way out.

You dont need or want players that quit that easily just because they get hit once. Ffs i've been attacked 40 times this round, but that doesnt stop me from playing.

Its people that are willing to quit because they didnt get defense. Oh darn, dc's wern't online. Big deal it happens. Before everyone starts bashing them try stepping into the shoes of an alliance Dc for a night. You wont like it.

Big deal guys in 1:10 it happens, if you have been hit just once this round you are lucky most everyone else has been hit 3-6+ times already. Just go back out an regain the roids and stfu.

Personally i dont think people should be given free rides on anything. If 1-10 got hit then Ct should try and hit p3 or ND or who ever hit them 1st, its simple logic.
Tiamat101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2009, 13:08   #68
PewPewQQ
Google Me.
Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Summer Games Champion, Twelve Swap Champion

PewPewQQ is a jewel in the roughPewPewQQ is a jewel in the roughPewPewQQ is a jewel in the roughPewPewQQ is a jewel in the rough

CT members starting to give up? Seen quite a few brep's showing CT players leaving their ships at base to die, losing alot of value/score...

For example - 10:1:4, has lost 1.2mil value in the past 4days. Crashing on a FC, then rest of his ships killed at base.
Another, 10:4:3, lost 1.7mil value in the past 5days...

This is only 2 examples of many, by the amount of CT breps i've seen of them crashing/leaving ships to die... and im sure this is denting CT's score and #1 dreams.

Is CT demoralised? Members giving up on the fight... letting themselves to die?
PewPewQQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2009, 13:26   #69
Wishmaster
LDK

I see asc gaining each day atm, with 51 members, and just a bit more than 20mil behind the top3.
With a couple of out of tag additions, and a fight amongst the others, is there a chance asc can fight for #1 this round?
I have no intel at all this round, so I dont know if they got oot planets or anything. I m honestly just asking here!

Quote:
Unread 30 Jul 2009, 13:28   #70
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

07-30 14:28:14 -Munin- Ascendancy Members: 52, Value: 90515987, Avg: 1740692, Score: 129709727, Avg: 2494417, Size: 43805, Avg: 842, XP: 653229, Avg: 12562

Dunkelgraf is out of tag.

We've been in this position in previous rounds, but this round I have seen no one seriously consider the possibility that we might win. Not strange considering that we're 32m score and 25k roids behind p3nguins.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 30 Jul 2009, 13:37   #71
Wishmaster
LDK

sorry for saying 20mil in my original post. ofc meant 30.

True mz, didnt know if u had any oot.
How long till the round is over anyway?

Quote:
Unread 30 Jul 2009, 13:43   #72
Mzyxptlk
mz.

12 days.
Unread 30 Jul 2009, 14:18   #73
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
12 days.
It's actually 15

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2009, 14:46   #74
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Oh god another round end ****ed up /o\
Unread 30 Jul 2009, 14:50   #75
Wishmaster
LDK

So basicly, Asc can fight for #1 if they decide to do some late round recruiting? Will be hard to gain 30mil in 15 days, but its very doable anyway....
If the rest keep hitting appr, and apprime keep napping asc -> it miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight happen.
would be awesome!

Quote:
Unread 30 Jul 2009, 15:06   #76
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
So basicly, Asc can fight for #1 if they decide to do some late round recruiting? Will be hard to gain 30mil in 15 days, but its very doable anyway....
If the rest keep hitting appr, and apprime keep napping asc -> it miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight happen.
would be awesome!
Ground Control to Wishmaster, Ground Control to Wishmaster... did you forget taking your pills today? Suffering from some space-related spleen? It is from a mathematical point of view amazingly unlikely that Ascendancy is going to win this round. Unless the alliances in front of us start suiciding lots of value on us as some sort of salvage donation it ain't gonna happen. In my book it's P3nguins winning, with having a 15k roid lead on apprime. Exception would be that p3ng suddenly start suiciding like mad, but I cannot see that happening.

On CT though, I am surprised they still keep going on about trying to win by being amusingly passive within their actions every round.
Unread 30 Jul 2009, 15:23   #77
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless View Post
. In my book it's P3nguins winning, with having a 15k roid lead on apprime. .

does that mean p3nguins get to have 2 weeks of incoming from 4/5 alliances?
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2009, 15:30   #78
Machado
Seraphim

Machado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by PewPewQQ View Post
CT members starting to give up? Seen quite a few brep's showing CT players leaving their ships at base to die, losing alot of value/score...
What about Apprime's crashlandings for 770k value and less than 170 roids

Clearly, suicide runs are hot.

Last edited by Machado; 30 Jul 2009 at 15:39. Reason: small correction in value
Machado is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2009, 15:58   #79
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Top 4 in top planet bashings today are ct/ex-ct this round.. Together they are in -2 million value. I'd say that stuff costs you in a close(!) round like this one

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2009, 16:38   #80
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless View Post
On CT though, I am surprised they still keep going on about trying to win by being amusingly passive within their actions every round.
I don't think I've seen a CT HC in the past 5 rounds state that they are actively playing for #1, I could be wrong though or atleast it has not been obvious. Unfortunately its a sad state of PA where most of the "older" allies are happier just surviving than actually playing to win.

I have been pretty disappointed to see the complete and utter lack of enthusiasm to win this round in CT from a member perspective, even when we were ahead by 8m score and had a roid lead no one seemed bothered at all and attack activity in particular was near non-existant. Whatever happens the rest of this round, in the future I will be finding myself an alliance that wants to and aims to win.
Unread 30 Jul 2009, 17:46   #81
Heartless

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
does that mean p3nguins get to have 2 weeks of incoming from 4/5 alliances?
That remains to be seen. I don't know if p3nguins managed to take decent precautions by napping / cooperating with some of the smaller alliances, or if they have some more permanent agreement with apprime / asc / ct.

One way or another, even if they should get 2 weeks of incoming or not - it is now all about keeping your own value while harvesting as much salvage as possible from crashing enemies and putting most pressure on the alliance that is competing strongest with you. Needless to say that this again is most likely apprime, since Conspiracy seem to put themselves out of the race as usual.
Unread 30 Jul 2009, 18:51   #82
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

This could be a very interesting finish run. The potential is there for any of the 3 top alliances to finish 1st. My guess is that the #1 spot will be changing frequently over the course of the next 2 weeks.
Unread 30 Jul 2009, 21:57   #83
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I expect the heat to move off CT, simply because p3ng have a very very high roid count. This will suit CT most probably. We'll soon find out how good p3ng are. Apprime are impressively sticking at it despite getting only minimal gains when their opponents don't make bad mistakes.

The comments about Ascendancy are quite amusing but I think some people are just trying to yank our chain a bit to be honest. I'm pretty happy with the way we've played this round even if we are likely to finish 5th, maybe 4th if we're lucky.
Unread 2 Aug 2009, 21:47   #84
Imperio
[CLK]
Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion

Imperio is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL at this thread, now I know again why I never read here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt View Post
and people wonder why CT are always laughed at
even more LOL at that comment.
TFD - Member [R. 8-11]
SiN - Member [R. 13]
nDo - HC [R. 14-19]
Heroic - Member [R. 20]
SPQR - Member [R. 21]
TFD - Member [R. 22]
Destiny - Member [R. 23]
Conspiracy Theory - Member / Officer / HC [R. 24-38]
Retired [R.39-62]
n00b [R.63]
Imperio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2009, 09:27   #85
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Imperio: just a little word to the wise, but when you make a post claiming that you never read AD, you lose a bit of impact by quoting from AD threads.

Just sayin'...
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2009, 12:01   #86
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperio View Post
even more LOL at that comment.
Yeah because CT has a great reputation :]
Unread 7 Aug 2009, 23:58   #87
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

CT is usally pretty ok at galraiding top 30 gals, but even this round they dont manage to do that decently without 3/4 alliances backing em
Unread 11 Aug 2009, 20:40   #88
cha^
King of EMO

cha^ is an unknown quantity at this point

Neat topic.

None of you doesnt really seem to have a clue about the reason why we left so
made me lol quite a few times while readin this topic. (no i didnt have time or intrest to read it all).

But incs really werent the reason for our tag leave. CT politics didnt go "quite" as we expected and talked pre-round. Also the activity and lack of tools etc etc shit.. (Personally i believe ingame tools were better) Too many reasons to explain and dont really see why I should.
Personally i would had wanted to crash on cardi again but others didnt agree so that was not a possibility.
Also about we not gettin any other incs than that was blaim bullshit, we were one of the most roids lost gal before that one. Going CT heavy fortress without ally def didnt really help in that one either but shit happens.. Hopefully you all have fun munblin this shit up in ur lil heads..
Unread 11 Aug 2009, 21:04   #89
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

I dont really understand that.
you had no incs for 2 weeks before we hit you, and we hit you because you were one of the gals who had not lost many roids.

I checked sandmans aswell and it backs me up there:

http://sandmans.co.uk/?p=tickhistory...&pagelimit=All

Just scroll down to see the roidfest you guys had before getting incs.
Unread 12 Aug 2009, 12:07   #90
cha^
King of EMO

cha^ is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I dont really understand that.
you had no incs for 2 weeks before we hit you, and we hit you because you were one of the gals who had not lost many roids.

I checked sandmans aswell and it backs me up there:

http://sandmans.co.uk/?p=tickhistory...&pagelimit=All

Just scroll down to see the roidfest you guys had before getting incs.
Well at least the most roids lost rank was in t10 when i checked last. Though it was quite a few ticks before those incs. But like said didnt really care about roids anyway. As I lost intrest towards this rounds way earlier due CT politics.
Unread 12 Aug 2009, 12:40   #91
Mzyxptlk
mz.

You lost interest way earlier, but you waited until you were getting twatted before you left tag. That makes sense!
Unread 12 Aug 2009, 15:12   #92
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by cha^ View Post
Well at least the most roids lost rank was in t10 when i checked last. Though it was quite a few ticks before those incs. But like said didnt really care about roids anyway. As I lost intrest towards this rounds way earlier due CT politics.
What were their shit politics?
Unread 12 Aug 2009, 22:21   #93
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Tbh taking in groups of close ppl usually spells doom for ct every round. However, i do find it quite lol that cha is saying they left ct due to shit politics, the same people who stuck with denial after venox/reese complete **** up of politics.

Tbh the writing was on the wall, cha left ct previously because he said that i had been talking shit about him. Something which i hadnt done at all and he had been told by venox.. you're all the same a proper crap group of people to join an alliance and its ashame you were counted on by ct this round and once again bailed. Luckily i can atleast say this time i had the chance to view it from the outside and not be affected in a bad way by it, but whatever was agreed to pre round politics wise surely cant hold up throughout? you have to change your stance dependent on the situation?

Eitherway, this still looks like boo hoo we got undefended incs and quit.
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2009, 23:18   #94
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

What exactly was it about your politics that they objected to?
Unread 13 Aug 2009, 01:11   #95
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
You lost interest way earlier, but you waited until you were getting twatted before you left tag. That makes sense!
I came back from holiday (i was only away 10 days) to an inactive galaxy so I'm gonna support cha on this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
Eitherway, this still looks like boo hoo we got undefended incs and quit.
You're really accusing the wrong people here of complaining about lost roids since they get roided every round and have never jumped ship before. I've never once had BaasB or Cha even threaten to emo quit on me the 5 rounds they played in my alliances and they would easily be 2 of the first players I'd pick to play with every round. The fact they actually quit CT says more about CT than it says about them imo.

I do however agree with you that it was a mistake for evo to join CT this round although I am grateful to CT for taking the chance and giving us a home and i'm disappointed with the way certain things turned out, I guess full integration of 30 "friends" was a bit ambitious to begin with.

Last edited by VenoX; 13 Aug 2009 at 01:20.
VenoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2009, 12:22   #96
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
Tbh taking in groups of close ppl usually spells doom for ct every round.
I think its generally a risky proposition for all but the most carefully organized alliance, or at least those who aren't run very well indeed.
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2009, 12:43   #97
Mzyxptlk
mz.

xVx > CT.
Unread 13 Aug 2009, 13:25   #98
VenoX

Quote:
xVx > CT.
xVx practically gave up everyday running of the alliance to a foreign group of players, I wouldn't say this made them better than CT although it definitely would have made integration better on our part.
Unread 13 Aug 2009, 13:34   #99
Heartless

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
xVx practically gave up everyday running of the alliance to a foreign group of players, I wouldn't say this made them better than CT although it definitely would have made integration better on our part.
There is nothing wrong with that, though - and it's not just about integration. It's also that when you take in a huge group of people you simply have to trust them with things, and just keep on coordinating with them. Trying to dictate their actions is rarely going to work out - examples of this can be found throughout the world of project management, for example. Projects where the project managers do not trust the team that works on the project tend to fail quite more often than projects where the team is treated as a unique entity.
Unread 13 Aug 2009, 17:41   #100
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Venox:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH_H_Crab View Post
I think its generally a risky proposition for all but the most carefully organized alliance, or at least those who aren't run very well indeed.
Quote:
xVx > CT.
I was commenting on HRH's statement, in which he was implying that CT was not well run, but alliances that successfully manoeuvre similar situations are. I was not saying xVx are better than CT (though they are). It would perhaps have been better to have said "So xVx > CT?".

[edit]tyop

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 13 Aug 2009 at 20:47.