User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 16 Sep 2002, 22:26   #1
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute
NewDawn

Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my attention to announce the recruitment status of the New Dawn alliance.

Since round 1, NewDawn has been providing quality experiences and excellent game play opportunities for members throughout the universe. Focusing on developing community ties to ensure life after planetarion, ND guarantees not only the chance to be in one of Planetarion's premier alliances, not only the chance to cooperate with a capable and dedicated group of members to produce success in round 8, but the opportunity to meet, take place in, and become a member of NewDawn for life.

In order to best facilitate the recruitment of new members, we've been running a program known as The Rising. TR is a semi-independent recruitment alliance which allows ND command to get a decent gauge of which members will both benefit and gain from the ND community. With dedication, all the other requirements fall into place. If a future member is dedicated, activity, attitude, and compatitbility are guaranteed. We will not have a minimum online time, nor a minimum score for the majority of round 8. What we need, are good people. We dont care if you're the number one player, we don't care if you idle 24 hours a day. What we do care about is respect for yourself, for your peers, and for the PA community in general.

If you would like to be a part of one of PA's oldest and most established alliances, as well as being a member of an alliance that focuses on its members and allies, not just alliance politics, then I've got a hunch that you'll fit well in ND.

Not only are ND known for their 'less than conventional' political stances (taking initiative in creating a 3rd block last round, rather than tip the balance early on), but the community is respected by the majority of the alliances in the game for being a dedicated bunch of gamers who take the game seriously, but making sure the friends you make take precedence.

If you're interested in finding out more about ND, feel free to contact any operator in #newdawn. If you're just looking for a laugh, feel free to come down and see how we do things

[ND]Barrow

Last edited by Barrow|Pony; 16 Sep 2002 at 22:34.
Unread 17 Sep 2002, 00:25   #2
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Addendum:

If you want to apply for ND, then realize joining now means joining for after PA. We're looking to expand into certain other games and you'll have the chance to be there when and wherever we go
Unread 17 Sep 2002, 03:30   #3
Piggums
Superhero

Piggums is an unknown quantity at this point
:)

Unread 17 Sep 2002, 11:30   #4
dezaster
ihq

dezaster can only hope to improve
eve?
Unread 17 Sep 2002, 17:07   #5
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by Barrow|Pony
Addendum:

If you want to apply for ND, then realize joining now means joining for after PA. We're looking to expand into certain other games and you'll have the chance to be there when and wherever we go

What other games babe?

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 17 Sep 2002, 18:39   #6
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

EVE, UO, CS, dominoes :DDD

You got it, we'll consider it :P

Last edited by Barrow|Pony; 17 Sep 2002 at 19:17.
Unread 17 Sep 2002, 18:41   #7
LeviUK
Galley Slave

LeviUK is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
EVE, UO, CS, dominoes DD

twister?

Planetarion Amateur since round 4.
Unread 17 Sep 2002, 23:22   #8
Piggums
Superhero

and unlimited pony sex0r
Unread 18 Sep 2002, 01:57   #9
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold
GL ND

btw, ponie sexx0r can kill ya
Unread 18 Sep 2002, 19:52   #10
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Quote:
Originally posted by LeviUK

twister?
For you, the world :P

A small organization shuffle has taken place, and if you're interested in joining - please contact Barrow or Rukh.

Thanks
Unread 19 Sep 2002, 14:01   #11
Backbone
The one and only

Backbone is an unknown quantity at this point
I've been ND in late r4/early r5, but then I left pa somehow because of rl (still had a planet somewhere most of the time). I think about returning to ND, am I welcome?

10 times mightier than 2001
Unread 19 Sep 2002, 15:35   #12
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

110%
Unread 19 Sep 2002, 16:18   #13
InTGuRu
I love Kwon Boa

InTGuRu is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Since round 1, NewDawn has been providing quality experiences

[19:36:04] <Vaporizer> he is re-assuring isn't he...you can always think 'at least you're not intguru'

[15:02:56] <Newt|revising> ive got u in my siggy InTGuRu!!!!!!!
[15:03:00] <Newt|revising> u shud return the favour
Unread 19 Sep 2002, 21:33   #14
Riddim
NewDawn Dinosaur

Riddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really nice
Quote:
EVE, UO, CS, dominoes DD

he meant UT2003 instead of UD ofcourse

=RaR - not without my minigun=

Quote:
Originally posted by Backbone
I've been ND in late r4/early r5, but then I left pa somehow because of rl (still had a planet somewhere most of the time). I think about returning to ND, am I welcome?
sure, contact an op in #newdawn
[18:00] *** Myrdhin has quit IRC (u can't understand women if u never wore a bra !!)
Unread 19 Sep 2002, 21:46   #15
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point
This place is cursed I tell you.
Unread 19 Sep 2002, 23:19   #16
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

cursed by...the....piggums
Unread 19 Sep 2002, 23:25   #17
Piggums
Superhero

MEOW! GIVE ME MORE OF THAT PONY LUV
Unread 19 Sep 2002, 23:56   #18
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point
WE LOVE ND, WE LOVE ND!!!!!!!1
Unread 20 Sep 2002, 19:36   #19
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Pft, who doesnt? :P
Unread 20 Sep 2002, 21:11   #20
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
This is becoming a bit GDish :\

Rather than 1 line spam replies try to give reasons to join ND or something like that, i'm sure you will come up with more imaginative bumping techniques .
Unread 21 Sep 2002, 13:35   #21
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

I apologize if you dont think our posts are relative to ND.

Maybe though, this is a reason to join.

think about it :P
Unread 23 Sep 2002, 05:03   #22
Troll
DLR HC

Troll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to beholdTroll is a splendid one to behold
ND for life?

hmmm I need to check my ticket, it seems my membership expired.

Hugs and Kisses

ND sure has grown up, makes a grown Troll wipe a tear from his eye.
Unread 23 Sep 2002, 05:56   #23
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

You know you want to get back on mistarr Troll

Not neccesarily for pa tho, we offer all kinds of other things (mainly pony sex0r with Barrow)
Unread 23 Sep 2002, 12:34   #24
Tin-Tin
An ok dude

Tin-Tin is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool

Have a nice round NewDawn
I'll miss u lot this last round
r3 --> 54:15:2 (TGS,YHQ) (n00b)
r4 --> 30:14:11(TGS,YHQ) (Smurf)
r5 --> 20:6:12 (TGS,YHQ)
r6 --> 35:1:2 (NewDawn) (F&F)
r7 --> 21:10:14 (NewDawn)
r8 --> 48:9:10 (Elysium)
r9 --> 1:3:9 (Elysium)
r9,5 --> x:x:x (?)
Unread 23 Sep 2002, 18:55   #25
Stinni
Snuð

Stinni is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

I think Barrow should learn how to type before he makes any more of these threads...

And reasons for joining ND...well, isn't that obvious...

R3 - Don't remember
R4 - GC of 192:16 (LotR, Angel)
R5 - GC, MoD and then MoW of 17:15 (LotR, Angel, D1, Soul)
R6 - GC of 16:21, joined ND
R7 - a member of 24:4 and "still" in ND
R8 - MoC of some unknown galaxy...
R9 - Err, am I playing?
Unread 23 Sep 2002, 22:00   #26
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

oi! what did i get wrong then?
Unread 24 Sep 2002, 00:37   #27
Stinni
Snuð

Stinni is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
oi! what did i get wrong then?
Although I've already answere yeh this on irc I'll do it here aswell...you didn't get anything wrong, or at least nothing major...
I just like to pester you with these lil comments!

R3 - Don't remember
R4 - GC of 192:16 (LotR, Angel)
R5 - GC, MoD and then MoW of 17:15 (LotR, Angel, D1, Soul)
R6 - GC of 16:21, joined ND
R7 - a member of 24:4 and "still" in ND
R8 - MoC of some unknown galaxy...
R9 - Err, am I playing?
Unread 25 Sep 2002, 01:12   #28
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by Wilky

Rather than 1 line spam replies try to give reasons to join
ND or something like that, i'm sure you will come up with more imaginative bumping techniques .

/me gives JC a big sloppy kiss
/me smiles sweetly :P

bumpy wumpy

(4 lines ner ner )

Blind Faith - FTM
Unread 25 Sep 2002, 03:21   #29
Rukhsta

we're not bumping ffs.

its legitimate conversation, at least as far as ND goes...

Unread 25 Sep 2002, 15:29   #30
Camel

Oink

Hugs and kisses
Link BaggyThrob

Unread 25 Sep 2002, 18:16   #31
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

BAGGGGGGGY!!!

Are you playing this round!?!?!?!?!?!?
Unread 26 Sep 2002, 11:53   #32
LeviUK
Galley Slave

Quote:
Originally posted by Troll
ND for life?

hmmm I need to check my ticket, it seems my membership expired.

Hugs and Kisses

ND sure has grown up, makes a grown Troll wipe a tear from his eye.
Come on Trolly.. we all know you're just evil, now sign up and defend me incely.

Unread 26 Sep 2002, 11:58   #33
LeviUK
Galley Slave

Quote:
Originally posted by Wilky

Rather than 1 line spam replies try to give reasons to join ND or something like that, i'm sure you will come up with more imaginative bumping techniques .
I heard ND offer nightly sex games, free chocolate (ok, so it's out of date Twinkies), as much equine love as you can handle (heh) and ocassionaly some defence and attack targets in that there PA game.. what more could you want?

Unread 26 Sep 2002, 17:05   #34
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

What you heard is true Levi, I assume that's why everyone wants to come back to us
Unread 26 Sep 2002, 23:50   #35
Piggums
Superhero

as requested :

MEOW
Unread 27 Sep 2002, 02:14   #36
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice
Yeah ND for Life!

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Unread 27 Sep 2002, 18:00   #37
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Its encouraging for me, as well as the other ND'ers who've put time in trying to make this thing work, to see the response we've gotten from both inside our member base and out.

I can say now, without a doubt, ND is stronger now than its been since round 2.
Unread 27 Sep 2002, 21:05   #38
Mike

Mike is an unknown quantity at this point
Since when in round 2 tho? ;-)

Lo ND,
Lo Barrow

Unread 27 Sep 2002, 21:45   #39
Doorsdown

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice
why is that hard to belive?

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Unread 28 Sep 2002, 01:21   #40
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

We prolly owned in r2
Unread 28 Sep 2002, 03:43   #41
Doorsdown

probly

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Unread 28 Sep 2002, 16:32   #42
Mike

Mike is an unknown quantity at this point
ND practically dispanded at the end of round two & took ages to get itself sorted, hence my question \o/
Unread 28 Sep 2002, 18:06   #43
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

They lacked all the quality members that joined at the end of round 5!
Unread 29 Sep 2002, 03:22   #44
Riddim
NewDawn Dinosaur

Riddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really nice
RaR

We owned , we are still owning and we will keep on owning.

Most important thing for me is, we're still around while a lot of alliances have collapsed or left the scene and are definatly alive and kicking
[18:00] *** Myrdhin has quit IRC (u can't understand women if u never wore a bra !!)
Unread 29 Sep 2002, 08:48   #45
Rukhsta

Quote:
Originally posted by TehVader
They lacked all the quality members that joined at the end of round 5!
does the beginning of round 6 count as well? :-/

(thats when i joined)

Unread 29 Sep 2002, 10:23   #46
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

Quote:
Originally posted by Rukhsta

does the beginning of round 6 count as well? :-/

(thats when i joined)
If that counts then I'd be included in my post too :/

You choose
Unread 1 Oct 2002, 21:57   #47
Camel

Quote:
BAGGGGGGGY!!!

Are you playing this round!?!?!?!?!?!?
Of course I'm not playing. As you will soon discover, life is much better without PA (even though as a septic, you live in a favourable time zone).

Hope you're OK though dude... (and all the rest of you ND fellas)

Signing off
[ND]Baggy

Unread 2 Oct 2002, 08:25   #48
Riddim
NewDawn Dinosaur

Quote:
Originally posted by Camel

Of course I'm not playing. As you will soon discover, life is much better without PA (even though as a septic, you live in a favourable time zone).

Hope you're OK though dude... (and all the rest of you ND fellas)

Signing off
[ND]Baggy
hey m8 !!
How's things??
U should visit us on our priv server in #newdawn one time, we're into a lot more then just PA nowadays...
Server is in my siggy ;-)
/me licks [ND]Baggy
Unread 2 Oct 2002, 12:34   #49
Haarken
Faithful Pony

Haarken is an unknown quantity at this point
/me gives Barrow a womble

ND recruitment thread... reasons for bumping...

You can probably already see it by just reading this thread but non the less I must point out ND has the friendliest community out there full of s3x0ring and huggzoring which even makes playing PA an enjoyable experience

Haarken
Unread 2 Oct 2002, 15:33   #50
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

Didn't you quit Pa tho Haarken?