User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 19:19   #1
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
When even lemmings act like cowards...

There must shurely be something wrong with the round. Even the great HCs of the alliance which holds only LEET members, WolfPack must see? Even the old ENEMIES of hirr, FURY(Eclipse) must see? hirrs allies through several round, ND must see? And the rest of the NARWEET block...must see?

Why do you keep doing this? There excist no skill in what is being done. The one whos lucky and aint stopped by ingal def the most, get more roids and grow strong?? Perhaps im wrong, but if you go into yourselves, wouldnt it be more fun with a even round, with blocks that can actually fight in size? Im sure you would. If the VVOMM block was given a week, their skills would show and the war might have been a bit even...but nope. The hordes of WEETNAR members were directed by the few leaders which know the game and they destroyed the round without knowing...

First time I have thought of quitting because of what alliances do. Or rather, what they dont dare to do. BREAK IT UP!

ah well. had to get it out somewhere.

and to hirr. Im no longer feeling the proud feeling i once had for being a lemming...as what was hirr clearly has faded with the HC changes, and perhaps the new members?

I expect to see ****loads of flaming here soon, but I hope I dont...Everyone should have arguments for their opinions, or their opinions are based on others. So plz. Arguments, instead of flaming

-Jonas-

Retired
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 19:24   #2
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
As with anything else, youd have a point IF we werent only 2 weeks into the round. But we are, so you dont. Weve got 3 blocks atm. The first part of the round was an unbalanced fight. It happens, its not permanant. No one is dead. Its not been very long at all. There will with 100% certainty be a new war soon. So why are you complaining?
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 19:25   #3
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
the 'war' with VVOMM obviously cant go on for much longer, targets with 80 roids are facing 2 waves, they're that small now. Something will have to change soon, and it will. and then I imagine VVOMM will be given a chance to grow again. Who the next war will be between, who knows?
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 19:32   #4
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
Angry K-W

There will be a war? I hardly think so anymore lol. Not if its up to the HC of NarWeet allies lol...

What do you know about whos dead? You ever had an incoming this round?? All NarWeet do is attacking atm, and get a few strikes back at them...Not much of a war, and not too much of a lifesign from VVOMM?

Sadly, people are so cowardly that they dont dare breaking what they built, stagnation!

oh man if you guys and the average teenager/man are chickens in RL too, I would worry bout the future.

Retired
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 19:36   #5
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

oh, and

whats the 3 blocks again?

Retired
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 19:37   #6
Faberius
Olrik's Lil' Bro

Faberius is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
As with anything else, youd have a point IF we werent only 2 weeks into the round. But we are, so you dont. Weve got 3 blocks atm. The first part of the round was an unbalanced fight. It happens, its not permanant. No one is dead. Its not been very long at all. There will with 100% certainty be a new war soon. So why are you complaining?
Its not soon enough for some people. I think that's the base reason for complaint. And I really don't think that his complaint is any less valid because we're two weeks into the round. We could be two years into the round but it doesn't change the state that we're in. Jonas does have a point, its not the fair fight that he and a lot of other people want, and it still continues to not be.

As for no one being dead, even vvomm HC might disagree nowadays...
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 19:38   #7
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
I'm tempted to delete this thread because it's anti-hirr. Quick, someone report it so I have 'grounds'.

Jester
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 19:41   #8
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
(comment about zhil is cuz of another thread, but i hope this won't be some spam thread so i posted here)

you all have to understand zhil is in P5.
there are 2 top vom gals there.
and zhil is scared of em, else he'd do something to go to war with nar
petru you are in same situation, don't tell me you are just as gutless as him? i must have had a very wrong idea of you...
jonas has a very valid point... even hirr... our so called lemmings who would do everything for a fun round and all are only powerblocking..

i've heard there are arbiter violations by several alliances to get a war going earlier but none have guts enough to do that against the main alliances in the other block

so let's put it really simple for everyone here. if you wanna have a fun round then you talk to all 3 hc's (weet/nar/vom) and you decide on a 3 way war. this is all providing you have any real guts.
the argument of not wanting to break up while there are still any vom gals in top 100 is so lame and old.
now atm there are actually chances of this happinin if you do it. but it's up to narweet hc now.... and they can actually announce this within a few hours.. giving a 24 hour ultimatum even.

prove you guys actually made good alliances who aren't afraid of a real fight instead of being just cowards.
There is no-one in pa who will think any of you have had a real win if you 'win' this round if you continue attacks like this.

i could type more about it, but i'm sure everyone already knows this anyways. guess what i'm kinda hoping(expecting) is that decent members in narweet go to their hc and 'force' em to split now so we can 'restart' the round tomorrow.

narweet has officially defeated vom. no-one has doubts about that. but you should enjoy that now while you can still call it a victory instead of calling it the death of Planetarion

just my honest thoughts. flame me as you like
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 20:00   #9
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jester

Its not anti hirr. Its a thread using the ones brave and feared lemmings as the best example of a dead war. Wouldnt really be fair deleting it just because you got power?

Retired
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 20:01   #10
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
3 ways wars, have never happened in this game and will never happen, simply because of a simple rule.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

anyone who thinks otherwise is very foolish and should perhaps think about things more rather than posting nonesence and making themselves look foolish.

the reason it cannot work is because 2 of the 3 sides will work together to defeat the most dangerous opponent.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 20:03   #11
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Faberius
Its not soon enough for some people. I think that's the base reason for complaint. And I really don't think that his complaint is any less valid because we're two weeks into the round. We could be two years into the round but it doesn't change the state that we're in. Jonas does have a point, its not the fair fight that he and a lot of other people want, and it still continues to not be.

As for no one being dead, even vvomm HC might disagree nowadays...
The complaint is of course less valid since we are 2 weeks into the round. the only valid complaint is that the round isnt fun. Vom being hit hard isnt a complaint, this is a war game. Now the only way you can justify the complaint that the round isnt fun is if a significant portion of the round has been or looks to be stagnated. Weve not had a significant stagnation period, nor is there any indication we will have one.

Not to mention that for many of these people not soon enough was something like 3 days. No round has ever been or will ever be 100% full, every second with excitement. Every single round has had slow periods longer than the one weve had in this round so far.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 20:06   #12
K-W
Bored

Re: K-W

Quote:
Originally posted by Jonas
There will be a war? I hardly think so anymore lol. Not if its up to the HC of NarWeet allies lol...

What do you know about whos dead? You ever had an incoming this round?? All NarWeet do is attacking atm, and get a few strikes back at them...Not much of a war, and not too much of a lifesign from VVOMM?

Sadly, people are so cowardly that they dont dare breaking what they built, stagnation!

oh man if you guys and the average teenager/man are chickens in RL too, I would worry bout the future.
Youve given up hope for a new war? Other than the fact that anyone with any knowledge of the workings of the alliances knows for a fact that the new war is inevitable. What exactly is your evidence for giving up? You seem to imply it has something to do with the HC of narweet, none of which have given any indication they intend, or ever intended the nap to be long term. Actually they made a point of the fact that the nap was simply used for a mutual attack on vom.

Its been a week of combat, what in the heck are you talking about. You are acting and talking like weve had a solid month of complete stagnation. No one has committed to stagnation, no one has shown cowerdice in that respect. You are basing your opinion on what you think is going to happen. You cant blame others for thigns you make up in your head.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 20:06   #13
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

and to all NarWeet

If this round were to end like this, WHO do you think would get the hounour and be called winners??

hirr? They never win. They suicide for unknonw reason(or used to anyways, maybe to show that they wanted fun above anything else, and that its the only thing that matters?)
ND? No. Sorry. They are not looked upon as strong enough to be called winners. Sure, they are great players etc, but you know what I mean...
Rah? Nah, doubt it
NoS? Maybe a little bit of the honour?
ToT? still doubt it
Elysium? Might be looked upon as winners by a few? Their members perhaps?
WolfPack? Probably many will consider them winners again? But is it them or their allies who deserve it?
Eclipse? Will probably claim themselves winners, and get most of the hounor of leading NarWeet to victory, even tho they have 10%? of the members?

Think about it...heh

-Jonas-

Retired
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 20:09   #14
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by K-W
Every single round has had slow periods longer than the one weve had in this round so far.
I'd like to disagree. Round 8 didn't.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 20:10   #15
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Quote:
Actually they made a point of the fact that the nap was simply used for a mutual attack on vom.
Then break it now then??

AND, i even think NarWeet would have allied even if it hadnt become VVOMM, and stayed VOM. Shows the bravery, eyt again...

-Jonas-

Retired
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 20:12   #16
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

heh

Quote:
the reason it cannot work is because 2 of the 3 sides will work together to defeat the most dangerous opponent.

Good to see we were so feared at the start of this round that you had to do this . Now wouldnt it be fair that NarWeet break, as they are no longer figthing the biggest and most dangerous one?

-Jonas-

Retired
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 20:23   #17
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
morden i aint no damn n00b who doesn't know how things work thank you very much. i do however find it funny that you talk about stuff like people should think more be4 they post. as you know aswell as me that only way for this round to become ANY fun is if there is a war between nar and weet.. and funny thing is... that applies even more to those 2sides then it does to vom.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 20:23   #18
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
I'd like to disagree. Round 8 didn't.
neither did r2 or r1...why i wonder..
could it be to do with randoms maybe...

maybe the fact that the only 3 random rounds have been the most open and fair.. the reason, that blocks and alliances can be changed without in galaxy problems..
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 20:25   #19
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

heh

They could have been now too, if only WEET Nar and certain "neutral" alliances could keep away from eachothers gals. COWARDS!!!!!!

Retired
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 20:29   #20
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie
morden i aint no damn n00b who doesn't know how things work thank you very much. i do however find it funny that you talk about stuff like people should think more be4 they post. as you know aswell as me that only way for this round to become ANY fun is if there is a war between nar and weet.. and funny thing is... that applies even more to those 2sides then it does to vom.
i didnt say anything about a war between nar and weet, i was just pointing out that anyone who calls for a 3 way war is foolish.

a war between nar and weet is inevitable perhaps not in those predefined blocks but in some way or another, and as i said vvomm will work with one of them as is inevitable which side they choose will be the one they beleive they can defeat once they finish destroying the opposition.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 20:32   #21
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Quote:
Originally posted by Cicada
neither did r2 or r1...why i wonder..
could it be to do with randoms maybe...

maybe the fact that the only 3 random rounds have been the most open and fair.. the reason, that blocks and alliances can be changed without in galaxy problems..
im amazed, I actually agree with you.

its because there arent any predefined powerblocks, there are the odd triad but no blocks.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 20:33   #22
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
Did somebody get roided and bashed?

Unread 26 Mar 2003, 20:41   #23
cypher
U've been Moderated

Quote:
Originally posted by dabult
Did somebody get roided and bashed?

prolly happened a week ago
Closed Thread