User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Jan 2003, 20:51   #351
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by WebAngel
lokken you dont know anything about the Olympians and their firepower, how can you be certain that we "are beyond the limit"?
And concerning our short straw we wtill have the possibility to create a real powerblock. I just don't want to. Next question is do you think that I will have to?
I receive intelligence and information as much as anyone else who asks for it - a phrase like that is one similar to one that Rumad would spout about FAnG's community. I'm aware that though relatively quite small in numbers, you are extremely high in quality. In VOM I see an elite force, a group of footsoldiers and some flak - enough to warrant a powerblock already existing.

The point is not who wins or loses but that you've taken a costly risk by giving the game away so early. All that will be remembered about round 9 is who caused the powerblocking race to start and that finger can only point in your general direction because that's the way the universe has chosen to see it.

What you do is up to you as far as I'm concerned. I'm not an HC. I'm just trying to point out that all of this was forseeable as a result of VOM's formation and that everyone should accept things the way they are and get on with it, rather than the moaning that has gone on, which has come from both sides, including the HC's.

Last edited by lokken; 15 Jan 2003 at 20:58.
lokken is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 20:59   #352
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
Not at all. The goal for most alliances is to win, their preaching about VOM blocking first is crap, and is just an excuse for them to form their own blocks in order to give them a better chance of winning.

And I don't think your side worried about balanced blocks when they discussed possible allies.
I agree with Scouse for the most part in all his last few posts :/ (scary)

I am responsible for my alliance only. I have no desire to lose - neither do my members, but neither do we desire stagnation. All in all, you asking for a balance is a moot point since i dont see how VOM forming was anything remotely to do with balance - it requires actions to be taken to oppose it and when you believe such actions are being taken - then a thread is posted by elements of your command disliking it.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 21:08   #353
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

WebAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
<Caliban> The only truth tho is that Wolfpack is allied with Elysium and Eclipse

bad bad bad hohohohoh powerblokers powerblokers etc

So you are still asking around and looking for some allies Focht?
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 21:12   #354
WipeOut
Playboy

WipeOut is an unknown quantity at this point
Basically, most people voicing their opinions here, are doing nothing more than that, voicing an opinion. Yes, some may have information given to them by some 'friend' in another alliance which implies the constallation of alliances for round 9. Some use the rumour about a single GC to defend their stance, whilst others simply use their reputation to make their words have significance.

I hope some of you realise that there are people in this thread intentionally heating the discussion, hoping that a future 'enemy' would be uncareful and 'blabber' out useful information implied in his seemingly unimportant post.

In my opinion, most of VOM are just (rightfully) scared as they face a huge opposition (by the looks of the propaganda here). Others here take the propaganda they got fed serious, and already claim victory...

Why not stop speculating about happenings laying in the future, uncertain and fluctious? We shall see what the new round will make us all encounter, but I guarantee that not one of you will know this until the round has been well on its way. So kindly:

- stop the whining
- stop making posts founded on rumours and propaganda and concentrate on facts.
- and stop posting when you have nothing of interest to add to the discussion and only post to be able to jerk off seeing your own post in this thread.

Let us play the game.

Thank you.
WipeOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 21:12   #355
Fleet_Multiplex
Hell

Fleet_Multiplex is an unknown quantity at this point
boooooooo hiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
http://www.seraphimhq.net/Uploads/VipsLogo1.jpg
ViruS Round 3-9, Executive Round 5-9

I shall not go quitely into the night without a fight, for I am an angel of war, bringer of a thousand deaths. Chain me. Beat me. Seduce me. It will gain you nothing but a smile of death. Dare to mock me, and you will burn in my blood.
Fleet_Multiplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 21:15   #356
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by Fleet_Multiplex
boooooooo hiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Why cant u be more like Ladybug
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 21:18   #357
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by WipeOut
- stop the whining
- stop making posts founded on rumours and propaganda and concentrate on facts.
- and stop posting when you have nothing of interest to add to the discussion and only post to be able to jerk off seeing your own post in this thread.
Believe it or not but this is part of the game and ticks don't start for 4 weeks. What would you have everyone do until then? Chat on IRC to people (friends) who generally agree with them all the time? Where's the fun in that?

What people believe has a huge effect on a round and you can't let people know about VOM via AD, get in the better position, and then not give them a chance to redeem themselves and counter what people already think.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 21:22   #358
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

WebAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
<Caliban> 10 persons in a private gal
<Caliban> 6 are needed to get protection from WEE
<Caliban> 6 from elysium, wolfpack and eclipse together
<Rabba|nothere> 5 can be discussed if you have a good reason
<Caliban> We hope you will stay on the 3 to 5 wolfpack members in a gal. Not more
<Caliban> Simply because that is very hard to defend
<Caliban> Why 6?
<Caliban> Well simply said.. 6 control a gal
<Caliban> 5 dont
<Caliban> what to do with those other 4
<Caliban> either also WEE members
<Caliban> or members from other alliances. We allow offcourse Tot and Sap
<Caliban> With that we well.. are okay with nd/hirr/nos/ety/rah/etc.. you name it. If you doubt do ask us tho.
<Caliban> We do NOT allow members from any alliance allied to virus,madcows,etc
<Caliban> Fence sitting gals etc.. well.. aint fun. So don't look for the trouble

Wanted some evidences?

'poor intel at work'
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 21:23   #359
WipeOut
Playboy

Quote:
Believe it or not but this is part of the game and ticks don't start for 4 weeks. What would you have everyone do until then? Chat on IRC to people (friends) who generally agree with them all the time? Where's the fun in that?

What people believe has a huge effect on a round and you can't let people know about VOM via AD, get in the better position, and then not give them a chance to redeem themselves and counter what people already think.
I know that is the reason most of you post here: having a good discussion with a reasonable level of intelligence involved.

I for my part never liked it, as there are just too much idi0ts believing they could keep up with the that level, and mix themselves in the discussion.

I don't get a hard one when proving someone wrong, I get aroused when someone proves me wrong and I learn something (and in several other situations).

[edit]blah, KB sucks tonight[/edit]

Last edited by WipeOut; 15 Jan 2003 at 21:29.
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 21:25   #360
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold
The whole universe will 'block' against VOM, kill them, then break off into their respective factions and have a nice fun war without any 'interference'
________
Full melt hash

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 21:32.
Kileman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 21:25   #361
WipeOut
Playboy

Quote:
IRC log
Fun reading Webby...

Who is Caliban anyway?

[edit] had to correct Cali's name[/edit]
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 21:30   #362
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Kileman
The whole universe will 'block' against VOM, kill them, then break off into their respective factions and have a nice fun war without any 'interference'
I vow to cause massive annoyance's/disruptions/and problems to any block that thinks they can kill of VOM
However, if by fluke chance VOM does die, I'll still act my normal annoying/disrupting/problem causing self !
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 21:31   #363
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

<Caliban> 6 are needed to get protection from WEE
WEE, VOMit, it's a bodily excretion fest!
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 21:33   #364
Buddha

Buddha is an unknown quantity at this point
Caliban is some Peon in Wolfpack :P
Buddha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 21:41   #365
RooKie
Boy without a toy

RooKie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Faberius
I deny it. There is no plan for any team up at present.
You know that on behalf of all alliances? Sounds very organized to me....

WC 2 Winners "TiG's Terrific Tribe" 3:21

Quicknet Webdesign & Neteffects Søkemotoroptimalisering
RooKie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 21:44   #366
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by logbat
Maddix with my post i ment the ppl in command!
old fury peons are good players and they have average high loyalty and disipline!

But that some ppl here seem to forget or forget and forget some seem like they have more memory than a gold fish is that furys have in theire bloodline that they will backstab and do anything to get theire planets or gals finishing on tops,thats why ppl (HCs to start with9 should think twice about letting those ex fury members be to fat roid beholders!
Thats a rather biased view point seemingly brought on by a deep hatred for Fury...shame on you

From what you are saying, for example, it would be advisable to avoid working with RaH because our command is made up of mainly former Fury and Legion, when imo there are few alliances that have been shown to be as loyal and trustworthy as RaH has been during its short existance.

Quote:
Even in round 6 I think 'Furgion' were still rather confident that we could win if we played it well. The way it seems at the moment VOM have already conceded defeat, which is definately a bad thing.

(Not entirely on topic, but I think this is another mistake being made by the VOM command, and I just love discussing old times with my mate Zhil)
Any group that starts a round without hopes of being able to play the round well and have a chance of 'winning' is never going to make a difference. Well done, a cookie for you my troubled northern friend

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 21:47   #367
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by RooKie
Yes. Thanks.
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 22:26   #368
Kobalt

Quote:
Just a definition for dummies, there is a huge difference between a block and a powerblock. The first one is a to fill your galaxy and the second is a way to take over the universe. etc.
soz for not to shut up, webby. but why do you explain such "complicated" stuff to ppl are obviously not able to think or maybe willing to see what they want to see?! wasted energy :>
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 23:10   #369
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Psi_K
I vow to cause massive annoyance's/disruptions/and problems to any block that thinks they can kill of VOM
However, if by fluke chance VOM does die, I'll still act my normal annoying/disrupting/problem causing self !
The thorn in our side.... or the bug against our windscreen
________
Magic flight

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 21:32.
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 00:12   #370
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

BLACK_OPPS is on a distinguished road
Re: Powerblocking in Round IX

Quote:
Originally posted by Fleet_Multiplex
Well well, looks like the scaremongering by certain elements on this forum is paying off and blocks have/are formed/forming. Its now looking like NoS/HD/Rah/ND/hirr/ETY + ToT/Eclipse/Ely/WP/Sapentia with the sole intention of cooperating and destroying VOM, a mere 3 alliances compared to that onslought. In doing this they will be bringing in such large powerblocks which will most definately cause universal stagnation and boredom for those not within the blocks. If blocks are formed of this size it would be senseless, the only way we can have a decent round is if there are several smaller triads like VOM had tried to set the example but instead the weakness/pathetic play by numerous pa alliance hc is resulting in them grouping together the entire universe with the sole intention of taking out approx 300ish players.

Enjoy round 9.

no offence dude but DAM your intel bad i know better and im retired heh
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
BLACK_OPPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 00:18   #371
Felagund
Lost in Translation

Felagund will become famous soon enoughFelagund will become famous soon enough
After 300+posts u got it , hope all Vom will be calm NoW if u were take attaention to many post , focht told u, coldcarp told u, many others told u , but u insist and insist.

<Caliban> we are allied to elysium and eclipse
<Caliban> not any alliance more
<Caliban> and nd/hirr/nos/etc that block we have nothing with

Webangel , i think Focht like nos would be not all nossers but he don´t have any problems with NoS would be olrik or rob have problems but i´m sure that the command from fury don´t have any problem with us .
I think that will be not that hard cooperate with them , but as focht said long time since he don´t talk with dingo , so....
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 00:21   #372
WipeOut
Playboy

Rob loves me.
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 00:22   #373
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
i got post number 372

rock on b|atch
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 04:50   #374
Faberius
Olrik's Lil' Bro

Faberius is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I deny that because if there was cooperation, I would be aware of it

I am aware of no such cooperation, so therefore I am either

a) being excluded from major discussions and am being used as some sort of reassuring shell for the PA universe

b) in the loop and there is no cooperation.

I'll choose B, Regis
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 04:56   #375
logbat

logbat is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
1:Thats a rather biased view point seemingly brought on by a deep hatred for Fury...shame on you

2:From what you are saying, for example, it would be advisable to avoid working with RaH because our command is made up of mainly former Fury and Legion, when imo there are few alliances that have been shown to be as loyal and trustworthy as RaH has been during its short existance.
1:hatred for fury? no ive been on theire side many rounds due to my membership in Legion. The onely round they took roids from me was in round 3 and ive gottn over that by now
Im talking about theire actions when they had the upperhand, and you know as me they have not been mothers best child!

2:if you got that from what i posted you should re read it again.
but i can repeat myself once more : i was talking about the once in charge. I have not posted anything about Rah nor have i posted about any other alliances for that case but i do admit i have a few times said something about fury. but that have been about theire men in charge and not the players,ive allways admired those for high loyalty and disipline.
Im more concerned about what leaders do and not what the players do.
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 08:20   #376
RooKie
Boy without a toy

Quote:
Originally posted by lokken

- VOM was discovered to be a grouping and the first to be revealed in these forums. From my consultations with people like Rob at the time, there were no plans on the grand scale that there are now.
True, but there were plans of equal or larger groups in both firepower and size.

Quote:

- in response to VOM, they created their own grouping of alliances, as a response to your actions.
Yes, they "had to" make something with more firepower and larger numbers.

Unread 16 Jan 2003, 08:22   #377
RooKie
Boy without a toy

Quote:
In VOM I see an elite force, a group of footsoldiers and some flak...
eeeeeeeeek, who is the flak?

mammmaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Unread 16 Jan 2003, 08:29   #378
RooKie
Boy without a toy

Quote:
Originally posted by Faberius
I deny that because if there was cooperation, I would be aware of it

I am aware of no such cooperation, so therefore I am either

a) being excluded from major discussions and am being used as some sort of reassuring shell for the PA universe

b) in the loop and there is no cooperation.

I'll choose B, Regis
c) included in discussions but not in the "know"

Unread 16 Jan 2003, 08:59   #379
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
2:if you got that from what i posted you should re read it again.
but i can repeat myself once more : i was talking about the once in charge. I have not posted anything about Rah nor have i posted about any other alliances for that case but i do admit i have a few times said something about fury. but that have been about theire men in charge and not the players,ive allways admired those for high loyalty and disipline.
Im more concerned about what leaders do and not what the players do.
As was I...you are refere to leaders of alliances that are ex-Fury (and Legion), as most of RaH's leaders are (for example)...maybe you mean specifcally the leaders of Eclipse, in which case I apologise and misunderstood. If not, quite frankly you are generalising.

Unread 16 Jan 2003, 15:54   #380
Faberius
Olrik's Lil' Bro

Quote:
c) included in discussions but not in the "know"
So....

** ColCarp enters #superblock
<Caliban> and so we're all going to gang up on VOM and destroy them. But let's pretend we're two different blocks.
<Dingo> sure.
<ColCarp> So we have no agreements right?
<Caliban> uhhhhhh....yeah...
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 15:57   #381
logbat

Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
As was I...you are refere to leaders of alliances that are ex-Fury (and Legion), as most of RaH's leaders are (for example)...maybe you mean specifcally the leaders of Eclipse, in which case I apologise and misunderstood. If not, quite frankly you are generalising.
why do you mix legion into this anyway??
there is a reason why ppl stick together,simular minds make them play well together and they are alike in the way to do anything for power and influence. thats why they create an alliance together and why theire sticking together,so from what i understand they are prolly in eclipse.

The recent days you have been after my posts about fury and defended them more than the other ppl in what used to be fury.
I dont understand why since we have all expirienced what they do/how they work. oh well im sure you have your reasons but before you make a point against me make sure its understood.
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 16:10   #382
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
there is a reason why ppl stick together,simular minds make them play well together and they are alike in the way to do anything for power and influence. thats why they create an alliance together and why theire sticking together,so from what i understand they are prolly in eclipse.

The recent days you have been after my posts about fury and defended them more than the other ppl in what used to be fury.
I dont understand why since we have all expirienced what they do/how they work. oh well im sure you have your reasons but before you make a point against me make sure its understood.
Are you feeding your old hatred or are you abit slow to understand what alot of ppl try to bring in your mind ?

Eclipse is NOT Fury.

Our HC consists of ex-Deus ex-Rah ex-Xanadu and last but not least ex-Fury members.

merely a group of FRIENDS. whos various alliances have stood on different sides of the war far to often.
Our memberbase contains of ALL alliances, tho we have a good portion of ex-furymembers as this was the only alliance disbanding lately.
We also have ex-titans, ex-vision, ex-rah, ex-deus, ex-legion, ex-ldk, ex-mdk and from nearly every other alliance, some noone has even heared of along with some RL friends.

So kindly keep your New fury drivel for yourself and dont try your poor attempts to scare other ppl.
You have shown now a few times you know nothing about eclipse, you know nothing about the members the leadership or about our political goals and plans (would Elysium ally with Fury ?)
So i think its now time for you to just leave that issue be, because apart from you and maybe 5-6 other totally misslead ones, noone gives a damn about your wrong estimation of an alliance you have no info about. Make a room with those 5 and have a long conspiracy talk.

Fury has left PA and Eclipse was formed from various alliances who left pa.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 17:03   #383
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
Quote:
(and for those that ally with the ex fury leg,dont come back whineing cuzz we will all know how that will go :P)
Again I apologise, I thought "ex fury leg" was "ex-Fury and Legion"

Quote:
In case you haven't noticed I've been commenting on a number of peoples posts (lo Webby, Sir_Kon, Viper...making sense yet?). I'm not defending Fury because they are/were Fury, simply cos its my opinions the things being said about them are not entirely true.

Unread 16 Jan 2003, 17:59   #384
Lord_Dain

<Caliban> With that we well.. are okay with nd/hirr/nos/ety/rah/etc.. you name it. If you doubt do ask us tho.
<Caliban> We do NOT allow members from any alliance allied to virus,madcows,etc
<Caliban> Fence sitting gals etc.. well.. aint fun. So don't look for the trouble

I am sure a gal with Elysium, WP, Eclipse, nd, hirr, nos, ety, rah, etc (=rest of universe?) won't be fence sitting anywhere during the round!!!!!
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 18:37   #385
Faberius
Olrik's Lil' Bro

Any galaxy with any combination of those two blocks would be looking at

a) extreme fragmentation.

b) a probably lack of protection due to one of these sides not having enough members in the gal.

Furthermore: As you yourself know, Dain, ND members are expected to put alliance first. Therefore I can vouch that any galaxy that is fencesitting(as remote as it is. I cannot expect NoS and Elysium sharing many galaxies) will not contain the SIX NewDawn members in WEE galaxies.

PS: Why do you even care?
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 02:19   #386
logbat

Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
Are you feeding your old hatred or are you abit slow to understand what alot of ppl try to bring in your mind ?

Eclipse is NOT Fury.

Our HC consists of ex-Deus ex-Rah ex-Xanadu and last but not least ex-Fury members.

merely a group of FRIENDS. whos various alliances have stood on different sides of the war far to often.
Our memberbase contains of ALL alliances, tho we have a good portion of ex-furymembers as this was the only alliance disbanding lately.
We also have ex-titans, ex-vision, ex-rah, ex-deus, ex-legion, ex-ldk, ex-mdk and from nearly every other alliance, some noone has even heared of along with some RL friends.

So kindly keep your New fury drivel for yourself and dont try your poor attempts to scare other ppl.
You have shown now a few times you know nothing about eclipse, you know nothing about the members the leadership or about our political goals and plans (would Elysium ally with Fury ?)
So i think its now time for you to just leave that issue be, because apart from you and maybe 5-6 other totally misslead ones, noone gives a damn about your wrong estimation of an alliance you have no info about. Make a room with those 5 and have a long conspiracy talk.

Fury has left PA and Eclipse was formed from various alliances who left pa.
Thats alot of HCs hehe.
Im not slow but its that whats brought into my mind by you,Zh|l kinda dont sink inn.There could be many reasons for that but i think we can narrow it down to "lies"
But do you denie your new alliance have been discussing how to backstabb wp/ely when time comes??
If so i have heard myself talking in sleep or i must have been forceing some ppl to type what i think will happen..
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 02:39   #387
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Thats alot of HCs hehe.
Im not slow but its that whats brought into my mind by you,Zh|l kinda dont sink inn.There could be many reasons for that but i think we can narrow it down to "lies"
But do you denie your new alliance have been discussing how to backstabb wp/ely when time comes??
If so i have heard myself talking in sleep or i must have been forceing some ppl to type what i think will happen..
well this means a) you cant count (not that our hc size would be any of your business) b) you fear a big conspiracy as you cant proof its lies (what can be lies about former alliances of our hc ?)
c) you heared our new alliance talking about backstabbing our new allies ? hmm when was that, at the time u had no clue about our allies (1 day ago) or the time you were on OUR server (like one of your execs claimed? btw it should be up end of the week rofl) or are you actually porting any commandchannel, if yes i would be interested to hear from you which one and on which network.

Logbat you are a fool, please dont assume other ppl who are in the know are fools aswell. So just take your 1337 virus intel and scare some virus execs with it (tip: Sir_Kon or Viper would deffinately fall for it)

P.S. you should work on your sleeptalking or forseeing skills because they are both utter ****e ;/

P.S.S. now you see why someone always wins if he has proof for his arguments over ppl like you who just post drivel and assume ppl believe in them.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 02:50   #388
Kileman
Commander

Quote:
or are you actually porting any commandchannel, if yes i would be interested to hear from you which one and on which network.
Im porting #VRn00bs on virusnet
________
HONDA NSR50

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 21:34.
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 04:05   #389
logbat

hehe i must be a fool then :P

but i have logs that go into detail how its going to happen if you get the upper hand.
and according to the block system after we are "killed" there is many alliances involved in this. you cant denie that none of you can do that.fact is: we stopped on 3 alliances and said no to all hostile/neutral ppl to join our gals to prevent stagnation and fence sitting alliances. Reason: maybe get 3 - 4 blocks that will fight all vs all. there are to many ppl in controll of each alliance that would never start an round in a 100% to win situation.

your block is around our memberbase why do you need those naps? cowardness or just lack of belive in own skills?

Last edited by logbat; 17 Jan 2003 at 04:26.
logbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 04:19   #390
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
hehe i must be a fool then :P

but i have logs that go into detail how its going to happen if you get the upper hand.
oh the good old "i have IRC logs but i cant show them" strategy, just name the channel you got them from, So i can tell you it wasnt our hc room or did we discuss it in #macdonals or #burgerking ?

is that a virus problem that you guys make fools of yourself in public and seem to be proud of it ?

And what is the exact evil plan to take over the whole universe by the evil eclipse hc ?

Will we brainwash all mixed gals ? reduce to planetary nap ? have no mixed gals ?

like i said proof my friend, you should look that really up
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 04:43   #391
logbat

when you answerd that it was allready edited foght,
that why it was short and then i reeditet again to type on the new things there.first i posted a log,but i was told to remove it!

Im not trying to acchive anything in this post since the right ppl dont read all the Bs that have been posted here. but the right ppl should have seen it but i got caught up in the moment and ill rather time that log untill later/closer to ticks

But plz do answer my other questions.
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 04:50   #392
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

ofc post the mysterious log

about those naps, are you sure they exist ? may it no been a thing limited with wp ?
and as far as my alliance is concerned, we have limited our gals to a certain mixup. Excluding far more alliances then WP do in their announcement.
So i just cant talk for WP who seem to have given this info to their members.
edit: And you block has made no move to expand ? how was the 2nd approach on ToT then meant by Olympians ? Accident ?
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 05:14   #393
logbat

Quote:
ofc post the mysterious log

about those naps, are you sure they exist ? may it no been a thing limited with wp ?
and as far as my alliance is concerned, we have limited our gals to a certain mixup. Excluding far more alliances then WP do in their announcement.
So i just cant talk for WP who seem to have given this info to their members.
edit: And you block has made no move to expand ? how was the 2nd approach on ToT then meant by Olympians ? Accident ?
I have no idea what move Oly have made.
the onely wise thing would be to expand so im sure there will be some attempts on that. im just afraid there aint so many alliances around to be expanded with
Fang = reduced to a very low memberbase ( sad actually )
Rah = sweden ( mean neutral )
NoS = allready many members moveing into sweet gals
hirr = as above
HD = aneu ( most selfdestructive and naive person in pa) kinda cute actually in a wierd way)
ministry = unknown
auld and rock = dont know
tfd = dont play pa @ night
sappienda or what its called and wp,ely,ecl,tot form sweet.

i may have missed some but none of relativly any size to talk about.
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 06:23   #394
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Thats alot of HCs hehe.
sigh. I dont lie, you are so far into anti Fury crap that you are already convinced.

You should really check your mental health also because you are hallucinating and imagining Fury people doing things.

I shouldnt really post a reply to this, but Im tired and to be honest I just want to crush your rantings.

Thus yes, I fully deny any talks of backstabbing anyone or anything. Below (I cant be arsed writing another post) you claim to have logs and really thats idiotic. Ignore us, ignore our ramblings on here - go give these so called logs to Elysium and Wolfpack or whoever else you say we intend on killing off. I'll swear on anything here that theres been no such talks that you claim.

I'm going to make it my personal project this round to convince you and all who think like you that Eclipse isnt Fury

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 07:17   #395
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:

I am curious.

On the one hand, you would like people to believe that we will stagnate the universe by creating an unbreakable block. You would claim that we intend to dominate the universe in a far worse fashion than VOM would by doing so.

On the other hand, you would like people to believe that we are 'backstabbers' - even though this invalidates the first opinion. One would assume that you would be cheering on such 'backstabbing', as it would mean an end to the aforementioned evil powerblock.

Neither of these are true, but they are mutually exclusive and I believe this merely highlights the fact that your posts are propaganda and nothing more. Nothing you can post on here will be taken seriously, as you interpret everything in whatever sense suits you most.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 08:52   #396
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
i read the whole thread phew, was quite a good read.

my vision, not any of an alliance or such :

i want to say this, you are all being fooled by Eclipse and their flak alliances, did you all forget what Eclipse is ???? it's ****ing Fury and friends, and you guys are going to cooperate with them to defeat the evil VOM? hahahaha i know who will win next round. well played Eclipse, the propaganda machine is in full effect , i like Fury propaganda, they change there name and all of a sudden they are hollier then holy and going to do something about the stagnation, dont make me laugh, you guys have been blocking since day1. and would do so this time, VOM block or not...AD ppl get your head out of your arse .... and check what they are doing here
they will betary you when/if the VOM's are defeated
anyway its good something is happening

ta

gl to all !! i shall not be there this round due to RL issues
Spearhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 09:38   #397
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
Originally posted by Spearhead
i read the whole thread phew, was quite a good read.

my vision, not any of an alliance or such :

i want to say this, you are all being fooled by Eclipse and their flak alliances, did you all forget what Eclipse is ???? it's ****ing Fury and friends, and you guys are going to cooperate with them to defeat the evil VOM? hahahaha i know who will win next round. well played Eclipse, the propaganda machine is in full effect , i like Fury propaganda, they change there name and all of a sudden they are hollier then holy and going to do something about the stagnation, dont make me laugh, you guys have been blocking since day1. and would do so this time, VOM block or not...AD ppl get your head out of your arse .... and check what they are doing here
they will betary you when/if the VOM's are defeated
anyway its good something is happening

ta

gl to all !! i shall not be there this round due to RL issues
You read the entire thread and came to this conclusion? If you're gulliable enough to believe the propaganda certain people were trying to spead (altho your opinion also seems to be fueled by Fury hatred aswell) you might as well have just saved yourself some time and stopped after the first post

Unread 17 Jan 2003, 10:11   #398
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
whatever maddix, i'm not here to argue your superior insights in things, and i didnt come to this conclusion by reading the thread, its just a feeling i have that i wnated to share, this is a discussion forum isnt it ? or do i have to swallow all you tell me? haha i dont, i just wanted to say that Fury yes F U R Y are playing you all like puppets, its not the first time, they have been doing so since there start anyway i dont mind you flaming ppl, but dont act all high and mighty maddix, btw i do like Fury, i wanted to congratulate them on the nice propaganda stunts, and o the fact they have no ennemies except VOM next Round so nice work Fury !! uhm Eclips whatever have a great round
and for the record i dont hate anyone, i just wanted it out in the open fair and square cya around

Acid
Spearhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 10:40   #399
Hardin

Hardin is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Spearhead
whatever maddix, i'm not here to argue your superior insights in things, and i didnt come to this conclusion by reading the thread, its just a feeling i have that i wnated to share, this is a discussion forum isnt it ? or do i have to swallow all you tell me? haha i dont, i just wanted to say that Fury yes F U R Y are playing you all like puppets, its not the first time, they have been doing so since there start anyway i dont mind you flaming ppl, but dont act all high and mighty maddix, btw i do like Fury, i wanted to congratulate them on the nice propaganda stunts, and o the fact they have no ennemies except VOM next Round so nice work Fury !! uhm Eclips whatever have a great round
and for the record i dont hate anyone, i just wanted it out in the open fair and square cya around

Acid
A man who speaks his mind!

R9.5 - ? - *NONE* - Lost Avengers returns!!!
R9 - 4:10:5 - *OLYMPIANS* - I hate NARWEET *Boohoo*...
R8 - 26:2:1 - *TITANS* - We wuz robbed - Hidden Dragons foeva!!!
R7 - 5:20:3 - *NONE* - Owners of C5 - Creation of Lost Avengers - PA's most leet BG
R5 - C28 - *ELYSIUM* - Lo Friederich, Hardcastle, CBK and all...
R4 - ? - *NONE* - Hapless noobie
R3 - ? - *NONE* - Hopeless noobie
Hardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 11:30   #400
RooKie
Boy without a toy

Great isnt it...and Maddix, ur such a nice person...u should be nicer to ppl that are not "regular" posters!

/me starts on a hugging spree