User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Jan 2003, 00:03   #51
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by WebAngel
blah blah blah
All our gals will be 100% VOM or wont get any protection, our policy is very clear here. And don't give me any lesson on my image or reputation I don't have any to receive from you.
Any fair fight VOM vs WEEST even it is not really fair can be acceptable and challenging enough to give us a funny round. Add to that the rest of the universe and its not ballanced at all. No need to be a fortune teller to see that... Some evil powerblockers needed an excuse to get more and more alliances on their side because they are weak when they are fighting 1 vs 1. VOM has been that excuse period.
U know...
The reason why NoS forbid members to join either of the blocks... might mean they havn't picked a side.
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 00:05   #52
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute
It's like taking candy from a baby

THERE IS NO SUPERBLOCK

STOP SETTING YOURSELF UP
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 00:14   #53
Stress
Resurected

Stress can only hope to improve
Quote:
blah blah blah
All our gals will be 100% VOM or wont get any protection, our policy is very clear here. And don't give me any lesson on my image or reputation I don't have any to receive from you.
Any fair fight VOM vs WEEST even it is not really fair can be acceptable and challenging enough to give us a funny round. Add to that the rest of the universe and its not ballanced at all. No need to be a fortune teller to see that... Some evil powerblockers needed an excuse to get more and more alliances on their side because they are weak when they are fighting 1 vs 1. VOM has been that excuse period.
First of all, i personally KNOW of 3 of 'voms' galaxies that contains NON vom members. The fact that u dont, is worrying. Its your alliance and allies.

U clame Vom is used as an excuse, how narrow minded is this? VoM started a race. A race taht a lot of alliance commanders wanted to avoid. U cannot start to roll a ball down hill. Then await for it to stop. Why can u not stand up to what has happened. You choose to Formalise a deal, you choose to make alliances. And with this u choose that this is how the game will be played in R9. Anny other party could have done the same, but they Did not, what u see now, is merly a reaction. As usually every action has one.

The evil powerblockers as u clame, are innfact innside your alliance. Do not for one second think That i have doubs that others would have done the same. If not pre round, atleast within the round. But what 'could have happened' cannot be sett on trial. What HAS happened can. It was soulely uppon your hands to build a block. You choose to do it. The reactions towads this, are not your to controll, only the initiative for it.

And if you for one minute think, that the 'rest of the universe' will not be part of the game, and that u can fight a war with annyone. And not have other fractions in the universe allso operation with its agenda. I would recomend that you leave your command post to somone more capable.

As to your irc logs, your 'intell', and you manners... together with your shady reputation, you should be stripped of your "Honor and Loyalty" Title..... Today you embarrased your entire alliance.
Stress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 00:16   #54
Sir_Kon
ViruS Executive

Sir_Kon is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Barrow|Pony
It's like taking candy from a baby

THERE IS NO SUPERBLOCK

STOP SETTING YOURSELF UP
ye, lets keep denying it i'm sure u will be 'believed' sooner or later.
Sir_Kon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 00:20   #55
Sir_Kon
ViruS Executive

Quote:
Originally posted by Stress
U clame Vom is used as an excuse, how narrow minded is this? VoM started a race. A race taht a lot of alliance commanders wanted to avoid. U cannot start to roll a ball down hill. Then await for it to stop. Why can u not stand up to what has happened. You choose to Formalise a deal, you choose to make alliances. And with this u choose that this is how the game will be played in R9. Anny other party could have done the same, but they Did not, what u see now, is merly a reaction. As usually every action has one.
Oh ye everybody will immediatly believe u when u say: 'if VOM hadn't announced their co-op to their members i'm 100% sure none of the other alliances would've allied nor napped'

please do me a favor and get real.
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 00:24   #56
Stress
Resurected

Did u read my post ? jesus, Im saying that at that stage noon else HAD. I allso say that I surly believe that somone else would. But one cannot gou outisde what the facts are. You Formalised a deal before annyone else. Everything besides that will be pure speculations, keep to the facts as they have progressed. Not to a lot of could have been's and If's.

Your reasoinen: If i didnt ally 99% of the universe, somone else would.........
Think then write
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 00:27   #57
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir_Kon
Ah, so the day has come where Virus HC knows more about ND politics than the ND Department Heads.

Fooled me.
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 00:28   #58
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
lol

Agreed Sir_Kon

That is redicilous...

Imagine NO alliances napping/allying

We would need 3 years to have a winner decided...As all alliances atm are to small to tka on the rest of the universe alone, especially when most players are good and active

Stop blaming VOM, blame your MOM !

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 00:28   #59
Hardin

Hardin is an unknown quantity at this point
Well...it's hardly suprising that this has happened...

I am just pleased that I was the first person to use the WEE acronym on the forums :-)

OFC...now they are napped with Sapentia and ToT that does make them [SWEET] but I cant claim the credit for that one ;-)

Anyway as the Caliban confirmed in the log:

<Caliban> Eclipse is what can be seen as the new fury
<Caliban> A lot of members and higher officers/high council came from fury
<Caliban> People like Focht, rob, zhil are leading it

Based on last round performance I would certainly say that Eclipse (Fury by another name - plus the escapees from FAnG & Adelante that they hovered up last round) + Elysium & Wolfpack would be a good fair fight with Olympians + Virus + Madcows...

Why they made all the fuss about the creation of VOM is beyond me...and it is a pity that they now add ToT and Sapentia and create gals with other alliances even outside that triad which will only lead to stagnation if VOM does get beaten...

Heho away we go into another great round of PA :-)

R9.5 - ? - *NONE* - Lost Avengers returns!!!
R9 - 4:10:5 - *OLYMPIANS* - I hate NARWEET *Boohoo*...
R8 - 26:2:1 - *TITANS* - We wuz robbed - Hidden Dragons foeva!!!
R7 - 5:20:3 - *NONE* - Owners of C5 - Creation of Lost Avengers - PA's most leet BG
R5 - C28 - *ELYSIUM* - Lo Friederich, Hardcastle, CBK and all...
R4 - ? - *NONE* - Hapless noobie
R3 - ? - *NONE* - Hopeless noobie
Hardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 00:31   #60
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Hardin
<Caliban> People like Focht, rob, zhil are leading it

Based on last round performance I would certainly say that Eclipse (Fury by another name - plus the escapees from FAnG & Adelante that they hovered up last round)
Why don't you people get it ? Since when has Caliban's word been gospel ? Eclipse isn't Fury.

There's plenty of ex Fury in RaH to are they also Fury by another name ?
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 00:35   #61
Sir_Kon
ViruS Executive

Quote:
Did u read my post ? jesus, Im saying that at that stage noon else HAD. I allso say that I surly believe that somone else would. But one cannot gou outisde what the facts are. You Formalised a deal before annyone else. Everything besides that will be pure speculations, keep to the facts as they have progressed. Not to a lot of could have been's and If's.
So your problem with VOM is the time the deal was made?
You claim VOM caused this farce because our deal was finished before others had theirs finished?

i'm sorry but i really can't see any logic in that.

Quote:
Your reasoinen: If i didnt ally 99% of the universe, somone else would.........
Think then write [/b]
We needed 2 allies to make our galaxies with, 2 alliances we could trust and could build on and we found them. (this is the sole reason VOM is together.)

ViruS, Olympians nor madcows have ever thought of getting 99% of the universe together, we never wanted that and we never will.

Last edited by Sir_Kon; 16 Jan 2003 at 00:40.
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 00:35   #62
niwaie
Spirit of Xanadu

niwaie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
Why don't you people get it ? Since when has Caliban's word been gospel ? Eclipse isn't Fury.
i'd say its rather fury's defence and xanadu's attack. but who am i to comment...

\o/
niwaie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 00:36   #63
Sir_Kon
ViruS Executive

Quote:
Ah, so the day has come where Virus HC knows more about ND politics than the ND Department Heads.

Fooled me.
I'm afraid that might be true yes maybe even eclipse knows ur political situation better then u do.
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 00:37   #64
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
I'm afraid that might be true yes maybe even eclipse knows ur political situation better then u do.
This guy is getting worse by the hour, hehe.
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 00:40   #65
Provider
Smurf Forever

Provider is an unknown quantity at this point
<Caliban> Simply said (and eclipse themself will complain with this )

you should read the log correctly.. I didn't say eclipse = fury. Members asked where they can put eclipse. Then the easiest answer at that time altho it for sure aint complete is the comperance with fury. "Simply said", "Can be seen as" .. etc.. It doesn't say " Eclipse is the new fury ". Because it aint.

-=Caliban [ND HC]=-

rnd 3: If I only could remember - GIA HC/TGS
rnd 4: [30:14:3] (smurfs) - Fury/TGS HC || rnd 5: [21:4:16] (gauls) - TGS HC / WPO
rnd 6: [1:2:4] (LotR) - WP HC || rnd 7: [22:8:9] - WP HC
rnd 8: [55:8:9] - WP HC || rnd 9: [11:10:8] - WP HC || rnd 9,5: [x:y:z] -
WP HC rnd 10,11,12 etc cant be assed anymore to write it down here.
rnd 35, 36. 37: ND

Proud to be a Wolf in [WolfPack]
Provider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 00:48   #66
Stress
Resurected

Quote:
You claim VOM caused this farce because our deal was finished before others had theirs finished?

i'm sorry but i really can't see any logic in that.
No I'm saying, That you cannot even start to speculate in what other alliances where planning before your block was known. As all of the could have bens and would becomes. where washed away. And focus shifted ower to the facts that where on the table. The time as u so galantly put it, trying to elude the fact. By making it look like what is progressing now, was planned all along. Is not of anny importance. What is of importance, is that you choose to chreate a reaction.

Now u can preach for as long as u want, that all of what is happening now, would have happened reguardless. but we will newer know. All we now know are the facts that have arised. Due to, yes, the ACTION taken by a group inncluding our alliance.

Your reasoning, is bassed uppon pure speculations, of witch some of is not correct. and non of can be prooven. Naturalyl you would do this, as it suites your propaganda needs. However, anny semi intelligent person, can se that your post is filled with speculations and of no facts....

Personally
I Did not want a block system at all, I wanted a more dynamical political situation. Where there could have ben a lot more room for changes within the round. You and your merry men, made this impossible. For that I am truly dissapointed..
¨
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 00:56   #67
Mr_Blonde
The Natural Blonde

Mr_Blonde is infamous around these partsMr_Blonde is infamous around these parts
new round 6

seems tho we may have a new round 6 on r hands or simular style. and i had fun that round so i dont see any prob with power blocking. lets face it thats what nomaly happens in all wars, PA and rl.
VOM and WEE still leaves lots of allies who ant in any groups.
Mr_Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 00:57   #68
WipeOut
Playboy

WipeOut is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Personally
I Did not want a block system at all, I wanted a more dynamical political situation. Where there could have ben a lot more room for changes within the round. ¨ [/b]

Personally I would like to have sex with Aria Giovanni...

Will it ever happen?

I am affraid not :/
WipeOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 00:58   #69
Provider
Smurf Forever

Provider is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by WipeOut
Personally I would like to have sex with Aria Giovanni...

Will it ever happen?

I am affraid not :/
oi it already did you lier.. that wasn't you on those pics?

-=Caliban [ND HC]=-

rnd 3: If I only could remember - GIA HC/TGS
rnd 4: [30:14:3] (smurfs) - Fury/TGS HC || rnd 5: [21:4:16] (gauls) - TGS HC / WPO
rnd 6: [1:2:4] (LotR) - WP HC || rnd 7: [22:8:9] - WP HC
rnd 8: [55:8:9] - WP HC || rnd 9: [11:10:8] - WP HC || rnd 9,5: [x:y:z] -
WP HC rnd 10,11,12 etc cant be assed anymore to write it down here.
rnd 35, 36. 37: ND

Proud to be a Wolf in [WolfPack]
Provider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 01:03   #70
WipeOut
Playboy

Quote:
Originally posted by Provider
oi it already did you lier.. that wasn't you on those pics?
Go to sleep, exam Friday, etc.
WipeOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 01:10   #71
Sir_Kon
ViruS Executive

Quote:
No I'm saying, That you cannot even start to speculate in what other alliances where planning before your block was known. As all of the could have bens and would becomes. where washed away. And focus shifted ower to the facts that where on the table. The time as u so galantly put it, trying to elude the fact. By making it look like what is progressing now, was planned all along. Is not of anny importance. What is of importance, is that you choose to chreate a reaction.

Now u can preach for as long as u want, that all of what is happening now, would have happened reguardless. but we will newer know. All we now know are the facts that have arised. Due to, yes, the ACTION taken by a group inncluding our alliance.

Your reasoning, is bassed uppon pure speculations, of witch some of is not correct. and non of can be prooven. Naturalyl you would do this, as it suites your propaganda needs. However, anny semi intelligent person, can se that your post is filled with speculations and of no facts....
Before we made this deal we did not know which alliances would ally and/or nap who but to assume none of them would make agreements would've been stupid and you know this just as well as i do.

Every alliance 'knew' there would be alliances who would ally or nap others.
If these alliances Didn't 'know' this then why were they in talks with other alliances?

Quote:
Personally
I Did not want a block system at all, I wanted a more dynamical political situation. Where there could have ben a lot more room for changes within the round. ¨ [/b]
I can't agree with u more on this subject WE didn't want this farce either but the universe as created by PA-crew is not suitable for 1 alliance/gal as they suggested.

Fact is you can't have 10 of your members in 1 galaxy so the logical conclusion is to find 2 allies to share your galaxies with.

With this fact in mind u don't have to be einstein to figure out other alliances will be looking for 2 or maybe even more allies too which was proven by the meetings 90% of the alliances have had to find suitable allies.
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 01:26   #72
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

WebAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
First of all, i personally KNOW of 3 of 'voms' galaxies that contains NON vom members. The fact that u dont, is worrying. Its your alliance and allies.
Lucky you, well those gals wont get any for of protection....

Quote:

When 300 players are teaming up you need the whole universe to support you? wow good player you are. Plus we have been the first to make our alliances public, not the first to make them. (WP/Ely were allied for ages for instance)

Quote:

The evil powerblockers as u clame, are innfact innside your alliance. Do not for one second think That i have doubs that others would have done the same. If not pre round, atleast within the round. But what 'could have happened' cannot be sett on trial. What HAS happened can. It was soulely uppon your hands to build a block. You choose to do it. The reactions towads this, are not your to controll, only the initiative for it.
Why should we make it public if its to powerblock? Get use of your brain... block and powerblock are different. I dont mind to fight WEEST it could be fun. Its not the point here.

Quote:

And if you for one minute think, that the 'rest of the universe' will not be part of the game, and that u can fight a war with annyone. And not have other fractions in the universe allso operation with its agenda. I would recomend that you leave your command post to somone more capable.
With our decision to not accept anybody else but VOM's players and allianceless players in our gal then it is OUR decision to attack the entire unviverse, not yours, the problem is to be attacked by everybody in return without any chance that they are attacking each others.

Quote:

As to your irc logs, your 'intell', and you manners... together with your shady reputation, you should be stripped of your "Honor and Loyalty" Title..... Today you embarrased your entire alliance.
lol you don't know anything about it. And we still have some nice cards to play. It's not that funny to be guilty isnt it? Now you have to attack my reputation to defend yours, so pathetic.
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 01:29   #73
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

By the way, thank you for the coming round. It promises to be stagnant and boring. Once more thank you.
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 01:30   #74
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Your reputation is shady though WebAngel, if anyone working with you is smart they won't turn their backs.

And no thank you for the coming round.
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 01:34   #75
WipeOut
Playboy

Quote:
It is not our problem, but shall remain to be your curse this round.
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 01:38   #76
Stress
Resurected

Quote:

lol you don't know anything about it. And we still have some nice cards to play. It's not that funny to be guilty isnt it? Now you have to attack my reputation to defend yours, so pathetic.
I hane nothing to defend. But as i have posted since day 1. I refuse to put logs on AD. And it disqusts me, to se that somone preaching honor, would do it. But i guess it is a matter of perception.
As to the rest of the flaus in your post, i have tried earler to explain them to u. I see u do not listen, so I will let you believe what u wish. Enought time is wasted allrdy
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 01:44   #77
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
It promises to be stagnant and boring.
Actually Webby, it doesn't really. A 3 block war would make the round fun, altho the NAP's and stuff will make things slightly more boring, but not on your behalf I think.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 01:52   #78
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
Actually Webby, it doesn't really. A 3 block war would make the round fun, altho the NAP's and stuff will make things slightly more boring, but not on your behalf I think.
3 blocks is fine with me just not when 2 of them are mixing their gals....
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 01:53   #79
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

Quote:
Your reputation is shady though WebAngel, if anyone working with you is smart they won't turn their backs.

And no thank you for the coming round.
Dont listen to the rumors, ask to my former gal mates instead.
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 01:56   #80
niwaie
Spirit of Xanadu

niwaie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
indeed. thats why everyone rememers rd6 as the most boring and stagnant round ever. right?

\o/
niwaie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 02:05   #81
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Are you encouraging them to admit what isn't true?

Quote:
Ofc they do...how do you think they know exactly what you are doing before you do!

Quote:
This is the first bit of solid info they've been able to get...let them enjoy it fs

Quote:
ViruS, Olympians nor madcows have ever thought of getting 99% of the universe together, we never wanted that and we never will.
And others are? Get real.

Quote:
This guy is getting worse by the hour, hehe.
Sir_Kon is clearly the brains of the bunch

Quote:
By the way, thank you for the coming round. It promises to be stagnant and boring. Once more thank you.
Bloody good job not everyone has your pathetically negative attitude...if you think the round will be that bad why are you even playing?

Quote:
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Quote:
Dont listen to the rumors, ask to my former gal mates instead.
They are just as shady as you are.

Quote:
Unless you are planning to leave one of those blocks alone (omg VOM are gunna NAP another block!!!!) what does it matter to you?

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 02:27   #82
WipeOut
Playboy

Quote:
Webby, loyalty is something which is hard to find in alliances nowadays, even IF this would be true, and the galaxies would be mixed, 3/4 of their members would defect anyway when a possible war with VOM would be won (fiction I stress).

So another war would evolve.
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 03:18   #83
XeroX

XeroX is an unknown quantity at this point
Why does everyone seem to think VOM were only ones thinking about making 'blocks'?
The three alliances in VOM all had offers from other alliances regarding making blocks, VOM was just the first to be brought out in public, so tell me..why is VOM responsible of everyone else blocking up? my guess is that the rejected alliances just dont tolerate rejection?

saying VOM caused all this blocking is just plain stupid and short-minded.

Common now honey - bring it on, bring it on
XeroX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 03:29   #84
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by XeroX
Why does everyone seem to think VOM were only ones thinking about making 'blocks'?
They don't think it, they are just saying it for propaganda purposes.

Quote:
my guess is that the rejected alliances just dont tolerate rejection?
Rejection may have a teeny bit to do with it, but it's not really a main reason.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 03:34   #85
Silk_311x
Free

Silk_311x will become famous soon enoughSilk_311x will become famous soon enough
Well this round is certainly shaping up to look quite fun, I dont know what all the whinning is about
Silk_311x is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 03:52   #86
Felagund
Lost in Translation

Felagund will become famous soon enoughFelagund will become famous soon enough
seems we need 400 more post talking about the same , although is clear.

Seems ua re very bored, why u all don´t try have some sex and stop talk again and again about the same?
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 04:24   #87
NIN
The Becoming

NIN is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by WipeOut
That's it,

I want to join the alliance which will win.

Could this alliance step forward and please recruit me?
i´m with u wipey, u can count on me as your wing man...

Step foward at once..
NIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 04:43   #88
NIN
The Becoming

NIN is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Felagund
seems we need 400 more post talking about the same , although is clear.

Seems ua re very bored, why u all don´t try have some sex and stop talk again and again about the same?
yeah..Hey Felagund can u introduce me to some of your sexy girlfriends..u cant deal with them all, start sharing with your firends, dont be selfish
NIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 05:01   #89
Faberius
Olrik's Lil' Bro

Faberius is an unknown quantity at this point
First: WebAngel, you have very lovely intelligence, please don't find anymore reason to prove it to the mindless rabble that are we, the forum dwellers.

Secondly: That log doesn't say anything about the non existence of a superblock that I or my Glorious Leader, Barrow, haven't already said.

Thirdly: I didn't know that ViruS had members in Jo-Jo's psychic alliance. I have this problem with universities, I want to plan for my next year, but I don't know where I'm going yet. Could you please delve into your crystal ball and tell me?

Thanks in advance
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 05:23   #90
logbat

logbat is an unknown quantity at this point
atleast none can call us the bad ones anymore.

and maddix you are really REALLY into discussing this mather, i thought RaH was neutral??

Anyway there was a reason we didnt made the block any bigger ( and god knows we had offers) Some ppl have here got carried away and actually ruind the next round!

If the block have been just WEE i wouldnt have said anything cuzz we are doing the exact same ourself! but the coward HCs in this alliances are to afraid and needed "naps" plz tell me the fkin diffrence between naps and allied, the ships will fly the same way regardless! i can understand the old fury ppl in doing this but i expected more from rabba and cheerios and the other HCs!

What im afraid of is that we will now get onely two sides,and we have to make the block even bigger if there is still some alliances left :P
the best and what would have given us the most exiting round would have been 3 equally formed blocks and then all 3 go against eachother.
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 05:41   #91
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by logbat
atleast none can call us the bad ones anymore.
Then you've missed the entire reasoning behind it be it the fact it was done first by VOM or by Scouse's analysis for other purposes.

Quote:

and maddix you are really REALLY into discussing this mather, i thought RaH was neutral??
Surprisingly, just because his alliance is neutral doesnt mean he shouldnt comment when he thinks something is wrong to say. Oddly enough Ive seen Maddix supporting comments about how Eclipse isnt a new Fury and how your comparison of them being the same is incorrect - and Maddix was never someone who adored Fury himself (huggles for Maddix)

Quote:

Anyway there was a reason we didnt made the block any bigger ( and god knows we had offers) Some ppl have here got carried away and actually ruind the next round!
Good god, you keep on trying to make yourself look all nice and moralistic. Pull the other one, it isnt working anymore - people are too wise to such things now. Try this back in r5 and you might have got somewhere. Your block is more than enough, and as for your last comment - the round is far from ruin. It hasnt even started yet. I dont get why VOM are being so negative, it almost seems like you are admitting defeat already.

Quote:

If the block have been just WEE i wouldnt have said anything cuzz we are doing the exact same ourself! but the coward HCs in this alliances are to afraid and needed "naps" plz tell me the fkin diffrence between naps and allied, the ships will fly the same way regardless! i can understand the old fury ppl in doing this but i expected more from rabba and cheerios and the other HCs!
Here is the 'old Fury' crap again. Really, this line is getting old and doesnt support your arguement whatsoever.

Quote:

What im afraid of is that we will now get onely two sides,and we have to make the block even bigger if there is still some alliances left :P
the best and what would have given us the most exiting round would have been 3 equally formed blocks and then all 3 go against eachother.
Funnily enough I remember seeing Webangel post something akin to this in 'threatening' and being 'concerned' about having to expand into a 'powerblock' now because you werent a 'powerblock' before. Never heard such tosh. You are simply trying to gain pity on the boards and to appear to be underdogs, when you quite simply arent.

Repeating the three block crap is not going to achieve anything for you either. Elements of this third block have already stated they have no agreements in place with any other block but its your block who keeps on forcing the issue in saying they are against you.

Additionally there has never been a round in PA where every block has been 'equal' and 'fought against eachother' (all at once). VOM seem to want to define equal as equal membership numbers.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 05:46   #92
Faberius
Olrik's Lil' Bro

Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
Elements of this third block have already stated they have no agreements in place with any other block but its your block who keeps on forcing the issue in saying they are against you.
Every time they say "ahhhhh! superblock" doesn't make me want to snuggle them, you're right there
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 05:51   #93
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Faberius
Every time they say "ahhhhh! superblock" doesn't make me want to snuggle them, you're right there
Wasnt quite what I intended to say. Was more a "If VOM want to make friends with the third block they should hardly keep on pointing fingers and shouting superblock all the time"

Its really simple politics to not go shouting off to those who are neutral, it just only makes such alliances prefer to stay neutral and have nothing to do with you (or in VOM's case, have nothing to really care about if they start to 'lose')

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 05:55   #94
Faberius
Olrik's Lil' Bro

you are more articulate than me

please teach me in the ways of Zhil
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 06:01   #95
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally posted by Faberius
you are more articulate than me

please teach me in the ways of Zhil
At last we can reveal ourselves to the Jedi

Meanwhile, this recent transfer of lines has been caught by ViruS and Sir Kon has translated it to the following:
"Faberius: VOM are indeed a threat, please accept ND's offer of assistance"
"Zhil: The deal is done then. We will remain hidden for the time being"

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 06:15   #96
CamelToe
You Know I'm Right

CamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these parts
Zhil is a genius. Someone give him an award, really.

And the only thing being admitted is that Eclipse were so afraid, that they needed to go ally inferior groups, by their own thoughts, to take on the big bad VOM. I wonder how it feels to be backed into a corner, knowing that you have allied an ineffective and bloated war machine; care to share?

To WP/Ely: how does it feel to once again be the flak of the universe in a last ditch effort to win? Also, did Eclipse care to share their true thoughts with you, about how unfit you guys are to win a round? Or how insulting/embarassing it would be to lose to you guys? I'm sure they did, but if they didn't... come find me, and I'll tell you all about it.

Don't act like you weren't thinking the same thing...

you should stop posting on these forums as you're CRAP
CamelToe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 06:43   #97
KoRnNut
Friendly Hitman

KoRnNut is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by CamelToe

To WP/Ely: how does it feel to once again be the flak of the universe in a last ditch effort to win? Also, did Eclipse care to share their true thoughts with you, about how unfit you guys are to win a round? Or how insulting/embarassing it would be to lose to you guys? I'm sure they did, but if they didn't... come find me, and I'll tell you all about it.
Same could be said about the alliance/powerblock you were in Round 6. I don't think you, your alliance, or your block did too shabby in Round 6.

And that's where were headed at this rate anyways, a repeat of Round 6. Hooray!

Deus/Hirr/NewDawn had some galaxies mixed with NCW, and some with XETA too if I remember correctly.

I'd say all in all everyone had a god damned great time in R6. No?

What can I say that you can't say better?
KoRnNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 07:12   #98
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally posted by CamelToe
Zhil is a genius. Someone give him an award, really.

And the only thing being admitted is that Eclipse were so afraid, that they needed to go ally inferior groups, by their own thoughts, to take on the big bad VOM. I wonder how it feels to be backed into a corner, knowing that you have allied an ineffective and bloated war machine; care to share?

No, Eclipse obviously cannot match VOM's firepower alone - it would be foolish for us to remain totally alone in the universe when its clear VOM has intentions of striking at us since we represent a 'threat' to your plans for domination. Its not fear, its common sense to not want to be bashed to oblivion.

As for preconceptions on allies - I had none whatsoever. I was willing to work with anyone personally - my background as Fury gave me no ill feelings towards anyone. You'll fine me/Meth were extremely critical of Elysium during r4 - but I fully enjoyed working with them in r5. To give another example Mr Rehs, I enjoyed working with Titans in r7 (true, I had my own motives but then Im sure everyone has personal agendas) and what happened during then was hardly what I wanted to have happened.

All in all, this is rather pointless. Just because Eclipse had talks with other alliances bar Elysium and Wolfpack doesnt mean they are 'second class'. or were 'second on the list'. We had no preconceived list - nor did we originally want to be part of any block.

So handbags at thirty paces...

BTW, how do ViruS/Madcows feel in being your footsoldiers and flak? Oh this game is so easy isnt it?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 07:38   #99
CamelToe
You Know I'm Right

CamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these partsCamelToe is infamous around these parts
Cool

Quote:
No, Eclipse obviously cannot match VOM's firepower alone - it would be foolish for us to remain totally alone in the universe when its clear VOM has intentions of striking at us since we represent a 'threat' to your plans for domination. Its not fear, its common sense to not want to be bashed to oblivion.

As for preconceptions on allies - I had none whatsoever. I was willing to work with anyone personally - my background as Fury gave me no ill feelings towards anyone. You'll fine me/Meth were extremely critical of Elysium during r4 - but I fully enjoyed working with them in r5. To give another example Mr Rehs, I enjoyed working with Titans in r7 (true, I had my own motives but then Im sure everyone has personal agendas) and what happened during then was hardly what I wanted to have happened.

All in all, this is rather pointless. Just because Eclipse had talks with other alliances bar Elysium and Wolfpack doesnt mean they are 'second class'. or were 'second on the list'. We had no preconceived list - nor did we originally want to be part of any block.

So handbags at thirty paces...

BTW, how do ViruS/Madcows feel in being your footsoldiers and flak? Oh this game is so easy isnt it?
Maybe I didn't express it clear enough, but I'm basing my thoughts on things Eclipse HC actually said. Perhaps you didn't have any pre-conceived opinions on your new buddies, but your colleagues certainly did. No sense in trying to deny or spin this, cause it won't work.

And no crap about not being able to match our firepower alone as a solo alliance. You guys, deny it or not, had intentions of forming a block all along, be it with us, or anyone else who was offering. The only thing that is so funny about this, is that you were forced into doing it with people who you originally wanted to ally the universe against.

Now, before you go hitting the reply button, please make sure you include facts that you can actually back up if needed.

Yours truly,
Mr. Rehs

Don't act like you weren't thinking the same thing...

you should stop posting on these forums as you're CRAP
CamelToe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 08:09   #100
Ramses

Ramses is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Zhil, you know i respect you, as i respect Fury itself when it was still playing PA (afther all, i went Fury when Xanadu decided not to play PA anymore), but you gotta agree m8, that this answer is quite silly. Remember back there in the ending of round 7? Whe Xanadu was still not sure about leaving or not? Remember that even though we knew that other people would be blocking we had agreed that neither Xanadu or Fury would be on those blocks? Remember that even though Xanadu wasnt there to suport it, Fury decided not to allie people, and went alone? And as far as i remember, it wasnt a massacre against Fury, specialy cause other alliannces followed the example, and didnt for huge blocks (mostly 2 alliances, or 3 small ones going together). And also, so what if you lose this round? It has happened before, and you play this for time enough to know it. It has never stoped us from having fun, has it?

Well, i cant really say im into PA politics this round, so, there's a huge chance i migth be wrong but, making a power block is not the best way to figth another one, and there is ALWAYS an alternative