User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Jan 2003, 14:00   #251
XeroX

XeroX is an unknown quantity at this point
VOM was the first to announce their triad - and the day after 10 (or whatever) form a relationship to take down VOM because THEY are ruining the game with 'blocking'

I hardly think such a relationship can be formed within a day, so plz tell me..who are the evil 'blockers'?

Am i the only one to se the irony here?

Common now honey - bring it on, bring it on
XeroX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 14:02   #252
Stress
Resurected

Stress can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally posted by XeroX
VOM was the first to announce their triad - and the day after 10 (or whatever) form a relationship to take down VOM because THEY are ruining the game with 'blocking'

I hardly think such a relationship can be formed within a day, so plz tell me..who are the evil 'blockers'?

Am i the only one to se the irony here?
read 'MY' previous post
Apply this to yourself
Stress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 14:05   #253
XeroX

Quote:
Originally posted by Stress
read previous post
Apply this to yourself
Can't be arsed to read 6pages of posts to 'catch up'.
I've read a few - all i've seen is Aneu's stunning stupidity.

Unread 15 Jan 2003, 14:07   #254
Aneu
H O N O U R

Aneu is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Stupidity is posting this thread in the first place.

1- VOM is formed, Virus deny it, then they cant hold it back any longer and admit to it.
2- Threads are started provoking hostility towards VOM
3- VOM HC's say 'Do somthing about it'
4- Somthing is done about it and all the HC's start to cry...

See the irony in this?

Aneu

'True Power Is A State Of Mind'

Quote:
[22:27] ([ViruS]Aaranaf) your not Aneu
Aneu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 14:08   #255
Stress
Resurected

Quote:
scroll 11 posts up
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 14:11   #256
XeroX

Quote:
Originally posted by Aneu

1- VOM is formed, Virus deny it, then they cant hold it back any longer and admit to it.

See the irony in this?

Aneu
I do see the irony in your bitching and whining about VOM's evil,huge,bad,scary powerblock and about how lame it is.
Then the within a day, roumors are that 10++ alliances form a block to take down VOM.

I'd be surprised if you had the intelligence to see the consequenses - but then again, you don't.

Unread 15 Jan 2003, 14:12   #257
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:

See the irony in this?

Aneu
Agree with you there, why cry over others blocking when they already blocked themselfs? 3 < 10 ....anyways those 10 blocked with one goal only right? To kill VoM right? After what I've read they'll break up right after that goal is accomplished...

The 10alliance block aint confirmed yet either right? It may all be propaganda..

correct me if Im wrong

btw...Im deeply sorry for you guys flaming others over a simple game..deeply sorry
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 14:14   #258
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
I do see the irony in your bitching and whining about VOM's evil,huge,bad,scary powerblock and about how lame it is.
Then the within a day, roumors are that 10++ alliances form a block to take down VOM.

I'd be surprised if you had the intelligence to see the consequenses - but then again, you don't.

Even tho you prolly was beaten as a child (and who can blame ur parents?) and you're alliance didnt get to ally Virus, you can atleast TRY thinking.
Somebody has been selling you pork pies if you believe that.

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
-=Zyth=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 14:16   #259
Aneu
H O N O U R

Quote:

Even tho you prolly was beaten as a child (and who can blame ur parents?) and you're alliance didnt get to ally Virus, you can atleast TRY thinking.
Bringing my home life into this is totaly obsurd and below they belt. Why the hell would that affect what i do on PA? And WHAT THE HELL makes you think you have a right to comment on my real life?

This really has proven to me that there really is no point in talking to you.

Aneu

Quote:
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 14:16   #260
Stress
Resurected

Quote:
Blubber, in lack of reasoneing to keep childish personall attacks out of a debate. Probably due to lack of better judgement
Disreguard my posts, I se no point in reasoning with u
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 14:18   #261
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Nadar
Agree with you there, why cry over others blocking when they already blocked themselfs? 3 < 10 ....anyways those 10 blocked with one goal only right? To kill VoM right? After what I've read they'll break up right after that goal is accomplished... correct me if Im wrong..
You are wrong.

For one thing, you are believing what Virus decide to tell you, even when it involves your own alliance.
There are groups of alliances forming, none of which contain 10 different alliances.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 14:20   #262
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Agree with you there, why cry over others blocking when they already blocked themselfs? 3 < 10 ....anyways those 10 blocked with one goal only right? To kill VoM right? After what I've read they'll break up right after that goal is accomplished... correct me if Im wrong..
True... the 2 blocks formed... forbid their members to join gals with the other blocks.... so it is 3 blocks that don't mix with each other. Of course the primary goal is to take out VoM first. So that will be the most strict point.
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 14:20   #263
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
I dont believe anything written in here before I see the HCs of the involved alliances announce it!
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 14:21   #264
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

WebAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Storebo
Loyalty shall allways be with alliance. Plush was a Titans attack group. If the players wasn't loyal to Adelante then I was glad to see them go. The rules was very clear. No outside attackgroups. Did allow sertain members to stay plush/Adelante under personal deals... Runnah and his gang u know... Know some Adelante became plush after the move to fury. Sad people they are.
Plush wasnt Titans' attack group. When you have asked the Adelante players to make up their mind, 40% of plush was Titans... plush was against Fury and everybody willing to attack Fury was welcome in plush. Concerning that rule "No outside attackgroups", you have created it to make them leave plush. Well plush has not attacked Adelante till that point in the game. You can ask Scouse Hearts Preach and Doon, they wanted me to attack Adelante but I have been loyal and honest with you, checking all the coords with Adelante before an attack etc... I can tell you that all of the ones who left Adelante were utterly loyal to your alliance, you have just made them to decide, bad move.
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 14:22   #265
Stress
Resurected

Quote:
I dont believe anything written in here before I see the HCs of the involved alliances announce it!
I an curious about your user title. Does it refer to a previos name or is it only a 'title' that fits your person
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 14:23   #266
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about
I almost see things posted here like conversations in a pub...

It was [........................] that big

*nods.

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
-=Zyth=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 14:24   #267
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Originally posted by Stress
I an curious about your user title. Does it refer to a previos name or is it only a 'title' that fits your person
What u thinking of?
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 14:24   #268
Stress
Resurected

Quote:
Originally posted by -=Zyth=-
I almost see things posted here like conversations in a pub...

It was [........................] that big

*nods.
between the eyes
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 14:25   #269
XeroX

Quote:
Bringing my home life into this is totaly obsurd and below they belt. Why the hell would that affect what i do on PA? And WHAT THE HELL makes you think you have a right to comment on my real life?

This really has proven to me that there really is no point in talking to you.

Aneu
Noone is stupid by default

Unread 15 Jan 2003, 14:25   #270
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

Quote:
True... the 2 blocks formed... forbid their members to join gals with the other blocks.... so it is 3 blocks that don't mix with each other. Of course the primary goal is to take out VoM first. So that will be the most strict point.

Well from MY point of view it means everybody against me 2 blocks (all bigger than VOM by far) teaming up, wow
IT'S A POWERSUPERBLOCK!!!
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 14:28   #271
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

Quote:
They can't announce anything because those evil alliances that are supposed to create 2 blocks or more will have most of their galaxies mixed with eachother. Happy Stagnant r9...
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 14:28   #272
XeroX

Quote:
Agree with you there, why cry over others blocking when they already blocked themselfs? 3 < 10 ....anyways those 10 blocked with one goal only right? To kill VoM right? After what I've read they'll break up right after that goal is accomplished...

The 10alliance block aint confirmed yet either right? It may all be propaganda..

correct me if Im wrong

btw...Im deeply sorry for you guys flaming others over a simple game..deeply sorry
Heh, so you expect all other alliances to have galaxies containing 10members of each alliance or neutrals?
If you form a block of 10++ alliances, there's hardly doubtful they will break up after/if VOM is defeated.

Unread 15 Jan 2003, 14:30   #273
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by WebAngel
Plush wasnt Titans' attack group. When you have asked the Adelante players to make up their mind, 40% of plush was Titans... plush was against Fury and everybody willing to attack Fury was welcome in plush. Concerning that rule "No outside attackgroups", you have created it to make them leave plush. Well plush has not attacked Adelante till that point in the game. You can ask Scouse Hearts Preach and Doon, they wanted me to attack Adelante but I have been loyal and honest with you, checking all the coords with Adelante before an attack etc... I can tell you that all of the ones who left Adelante were utterly loyal to your alliance, you have just made them to decide, bad move.
I know u didn't attack Adelante.. and that was a reason for me not to push the last ones to choose. Runnah, milky etc was Adelante until we ended. Invited Runnah with me to Fury. He almost excepted. But at a sertain point in the game. Fury wasn't Adelante's prime enemy. It was Titans. And Plush was titans controlled more or less. Thoose who where plush wasn't attacked by Titans. And they attacked the alliances Titans commanded given that Plush didn't contain thoose alliances themself.
[1up]
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 14:32   #274
Stress
Resurected

LOL Storebo, Webangel, im trolling here.
Get your own thread to troll!!
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 14:32   #275
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Heh, so you expect all other alliances to have galaxies containing 10members of each alliance or neutrals?
If you form a block of 10++ alliances, there's hardly doubtful they will break up after/if VOM is defeated.
Which I never said!
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 14:32   #276
Storebo
Adelante

Quote:
Well from MY point of view it means everybody against me 2 blocks (all bigger than VOM by far) teaming up, wow
IT'S A POWERSUPERBLOCK!!!
I agree.. but it benefits me. And I allways wanted to be anti-Titans this round..
[1up]
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 14:36   #277
Stress
Resurected

Quote:
Which I never said!
PM
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 14:36   #278
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

Quote:
Well, hehe, we should have a chat more often you know...
btw, good luck for r9 (even if 9 allies is safer than luck...)
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 14:48   #279
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

Quote:
I agree.. but it benefits me. And I allways wanted to be anti-Titans this round..
Have you seen any Titans this round?
If Olympians is Titans then Eclipse is Fury and NoS is ... NoS
It's a good point that some "old" alliances keep on playing r9, I don't have that luck with my former alliance. I am trying to build up something new, nobody knows us, we are totally unproven but still, everybody comment on us and thinks that we are the powerful Titans. Get back on earth please... a lot are not playing anymore and LDK (Titans' ally) is not playing either.
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 14:52   #280
Aneu
H O N O U R

Quote:
If Olympians is Titans then Eclipse is Fury and NoS is ... NoS
It's a good point that some "old" alliances keep on playing r9, I don't have that luck with my former alliance. I am trying to build up something new, nobody knows us, we are totally unproven but still, everybody comment on us and thinks that we are the powerful Titans. Get back on earth please... a lot are not playing anymore and LDK (Titans' ally) is not playing either.
We know who LDK are, and Web you've told me that most of LDK have joined Oly so please dont try that.

Aneu

Quote:
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 14:53   #281
XeroX

Quote:
We know who LDK are, and Web you've told me that most of LDK have joined Oly so please dont try that.

Aneu
lol..

Unread 15 Jan 2003, 15:01   #282
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
No, but I'm sure a fair few Olympians were people who had 'Titans forever' or suchlike in their sigs, before joining Olympians
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 15:10   #283
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
i was betacrew/admin

anyhow i never won a speedgame however i know what i am worth and so do others. However i am worthless without a team.

There have been several occasions of powerplay beta's .. i referred to them.
Theam Theam Theam, you know it's always been you, TiG, and Myself on tops of those powerplays (unless we get lazy or tired.)
You can say you won the most, but it's just as likely for it to be TiG or myself.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 15:17   #284
jornx

jornx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Lol Jornx, me the new Killmark.. nah.

and killmark is alive actually, he plays SS tho.

Aneu
I wasn't calling u the 'new Killmark', I was calling u another identity of Killmark..
r3 jornx of Vegeta III (83:14:19)
r4 Kah'less of Klingon Home World (47:7:1) [Ely]
r5 Talak'Talan of Jem'Hadar (30:4:1) [RYB] [Ely]
r6 Odo of the Founders (33:17:2) [RYB] [VtS]
r7 Steve Orenstein of Wicked Pictures (20:20:1) [RYB] [VtS]
r8 The unbearable lightness of being (31:3:3) [RYB] [Titans]
r9 The beauty of silence (40:5:1) [RYB]
r9.5 ruler_27_3_9 of planet_27_3_9 (27:9:3) [RYB]

[RYB] forever
jornx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 15:18   #285
XeroX

Quote:
Originally posted by jornx
I wasn't calling u the 'new Killmark', I was calling u another identity of Killmark..
Or perhaps Yeh?

Unread 15 Jan 2003, 15:34   #286
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Now Vom are the victims etc etc drivel
C'mon Webby dont try to make yourself the victim now. There is no 9 alliance block opposing you, as various allianceleaders have stated, nor does anyone feel pity if you really get creamed after you played your cards first,
Good Luck in R9.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 15:40   #287
Felagund
Lost in Translation

Felagund will become famous soon enoughFelagund will become famous soon enough
ainch!! well after 290 post anyone have anything clear? NoT Me
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 15:44   #288
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Felagund
ainch!! well after 290 post anyone have anything clear? NoT Me
It's perfectly clear, it's PA comon, it's clear that it's all propaganda, expect no less.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 15:49   #289
XeroX

Aneu, just wanted to thank you for saving my day with ur rather 'amusing' posts

Unread 15 Jan 2003, 16:11   #290
Faberius
Olrik's Lil' Bro

Faberius is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile

Quote:
Originally posted by Psi_K
It's perfectly clear, it's PA comon, it's clear that it's all propaganda, expect no less.
Surely some of it is the simple ramblings of people who just enjoy the forums for what they are, tolerating the bad and cherishing the good. :-)

I've been reading these forums with optimism for a long time now, but if you just see the flaming, you'll probably just get burned :-/
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 16:11   #291
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
C'mon Webby dont try to make yourself the victim now. There is no 9 alliance block opposing you, as various allianceleaders have stated, nor does anyone feel pity if you really get creamed after you played your cards first,
Good Luck in R9.

Well, I have not seen any alliance leader stating anything official. Maybe you can start the move
And once again, I have not been the first one to play this game, just just first one to get leaked about it... We were you and me talking about an alliance a lil while ago, don't you remember? The best way to tell everybody that you are not powerblocking is still to make your alliances public unless you are ashamed of it. Does it look so bad or so huge?
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 16:12   #292
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Political history of pre-round 9

Quote:
So young in your mind but not candid at all when you mix up everything, how can it be possible?
I'm sorry, maybe I should get more experience in backstabbing my alliances and fence sitting with my galaxies before I step up into the political arena to compete with such intellectual wizzards as yourself?

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 16:18   #293
Faberius
Olrik's Lil' Bro

Quote:
Well, I have not seen any alliance leader stating anything official.
What sort of officialness do you want?
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 16:20   #294
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Well, I have not seen any alliance leader stating anything official. Maybe you can start the move
And once again, I have not been the first one to play this game, just just first one to get leaked about it... We were you and me talking about an alliance a lil while ago, don't you remember? The best way to tell everybody that you are not powerblocking is still to make your alliances public unless you are ashamed of it. Does it look so bad or so huge?
My alliance has been in talks with your alliance which is true.
And about any other blocks, try to present info and dont fish in the dark webby, you should do better then that. (you stated a few posts earlier you have the best intel in teh universe, so be it and show off )

Apparently there is only proof about 1 allianceblock, namely VOM. But i guess u can be sure the universe will reply to your actions one way or the other.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 16:38   #295
WebAngel
Honour & Loyalty

Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
My alliance has been in talks with your alliance which is true.
And about any other blocks, try to present info and dont fish in the dark webby, you should do better then that. (you stated a few posts earlier you have the best intel in teh universe, so be it and show off )

Apparently there is only proof about 1 allianceblock, namely VOM. But i guess u can be sure the universe will reply to your actions one way or the other.
It's not 100% true. I know for some alliances/blocks, but it's not up to me to introduce your block Focht, it is your job, not mine, if you think that stay hidden is better for you then I suppose that it is because you can't be proud of it. Anyway, I have been told that (it means that I have no proof) those blocks would like to team up just to take out VOM. Storebo for instance does not deny it. I think that it is a good thing to get some reasonable blocks. It is normal to have some of them aiming my alliance, it is good for PA. What I can't understand is why all of you want to create a powerblock, maybe some nostalgy from FFLTTVR?
And, please show me the thread where I stated we had the best intel all over the universe. But I guess that you wont since you wont find out any thread telling that (since it's not true).
AD is about alliance disscussions and annoucements , not about pseudo gossip and intel reports. I wont make your job so now please dare to tell me about your alliances unless you are shy or ashamed of them?

Last edited by WebAngel; 15 Jan 2003 at 16:45.
WebAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 16:41   #296
XeroX

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Political history of pre-round 9

Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
I'm sorry, maybe I should get more experience in backstabbing my alliances and fence sitting with my galaxies before I step up into the political arena to compete with such intellectual wizzards as yourself?
WebAngel's galaxies has never been fence sitting, nor has he backstabbed anyone.

Unread 15 Jan 2003, 16:51   #297
Faberius
Olrik's Lil' Bro

Quote:
suppose that it is because you can't be proud of it. Anyway, I have been told that (it means that I have no proof) those blocks would like to team up just to take out VOM. Storebo for instance does not deny it.
I deny it. There is no plan for any team up at present.
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 17:10   #298
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Anyway, I have been told that (it means that I have no proof) those blocks would like to team up just to take out VOM. Storebo for instance does not deny it.
I do not deny that the VOM block are responsible for the holocaust, global warming and Britney Spears.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 17:15   #299
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Well webby you claimed earlier this thread you had better intel then anyone else (even in your last post you did so).
But you are calling for someone else to announce anything which is not true.
As storebo has posted various times, he is a peon in nos, neither does he nor i know about a cooperation talk between dingo and me yet.
About announcing my alliances political plans, we have a good load of options and are working like everyone else on getting the best ones out of those.
If you would probably read and think before you post you would clearly see some ppl talking about plannings and that VOM intel (atleast the part of virus intel) was kinda off topic.
Tho it is not my job to enlighten you on anyones politicals intentions, you have your intelppl for that lo virus ROFL
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 17:34   #300
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
lol goodluck fltvvtvtvtlvltvtlv of the future and ermmm i feel quite honoured you rate us so good you need so many alliances to take down 3 other alliances of which one never even seen war yet

and yes you can all deny it as much as you want that you won't try and team up against vom and i'm sure some of you even believe your own lies and all....but heh get a grip on reality

good luck

p.s. Titans really did make an impression last round eh?:P scared ****less now?)) kewl:P

p.s.2. no i haven't read all 300 replies here as i just can't care anymore bout pa:P

but still it's lame
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote