User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Dec 2002, 01:05   #1
Baco
-= Plush Puppet =-

Baco is an unknown quantity at this point
Kepping the comunity it's up to the aliances!!

Well this is my opinion...
I have noticed that some aliances r trying to keep their members and start playing new games like....well I think I'm not supposed to "advertise" them here :P
Despite this being a great ideia it won't keep the comunity, or at least as it is atm....
if every aliance decide to go into a diferent game it will kill this comunity sooner or l8r.
So I'm woudering, if PA is over, if there's any chance of the HC's from every PA aliance have a meeting and pick a game to the comunity.
This is a good ideia if u think a bit about it and I know that some of us won't like the game choosen for the comunity but I bet that the majority will stay even if they don't like it much and we all know why!!

r4 - 133:25:?? PTA
r5 - 35:7:?? MI/ViruS/NoS/PTA
r6 - 21:7:4 NoS/PTA
r7 - 21:4:12 NoS/PTA
r8 - 25:5:9 NoS / Titans & Plush / PTA
r9 - 24:2:7 Olympians / PTA
WC4 - 1:6:4 winner gal
r9.5 - 42:7:8 & 11:2:25 & 19:2:16 Olympians / PTA / Plush
r10 - XX:YY:ZZ RaH!
Baco is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 01:21   #2
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
ya well, we as FAnG have alot of games and for alot of us (like me) PA doesn't exist anymore. Yet we have a large community and we have our friends on IRC. we'll still have our fangnet and site(portal soon) so we're doin all we can to keep this community alive.
Now to coordinate such a big community as PA in its whole, is abit hard to achieve. Only way to do it is by someone buying the code and restart the whole story again

I think there will be (or are allready) other alliances that do the same efforts to keep their gaming community alive.

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 01:52   #3
Baco
-= Plush Puppet =-

Baco is an unknown quantity at this point
The point is keeping the entire comunity as a whole and in my opinion it could be possible...even without PA!

r4 - 133:25:?? PTA
r5 - 35:7:?? MI/ViruS/NoS/PTA
r6 - 21:7:4 NoS/PTA
r7 - 21:4:12 NoS/PTA
r8 - 25:5:9 NoS / Titans & Plush / PTA
r9 - 24:2:7 Olympians / PTA
WC4 - 1:6:4 winner gal
r9.5 - 42:7:8 & 11:2:25 & 19:2:16 Olympians / PTA / Plush
r10 - XX:YY:ZZ RaH!
Baco is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Dec 2002, 08:03   #4
Chrono

Well i think every alliance is trying hard enough atm to keep their community together, i guess a lot of ppl are actually releaved and suprised with the tons of free times that come with the end of pa .
Playing new games will be very important to get new ppl in too, communities die if only ppl leave and dont'come.

Anyway like Kjeldoran mentioned it's just too many ppl in pa-community. And tbh i don't have enough 'ties' with everyone to actually feel like one huge community, and the ppl i do, i'll c on irc/msn
Unread 3 Dec 2002, 18:27   #5
Faberius
Olrik's Lil' Bro

Faberius is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Kepping the comunity it's up to the aliances!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Baco

So I'm woudering, if PA is over, if there's any chance of the HC's from every PA aliance have a meeting and pick a game to the comunity.
I know I said I wouldn't post again, but considering that this has something to do with me...

Well, there is 0% chance of the meeting ever occurring, sorry to disappoint you.

Only 2 people in the history of PA have been psychotic enough to do what you propose and neither have any wanting to do it again.