User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Jan 2003, 21:24   #1
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
That new Tatu video

you know - "All The Things She Said".

I mean, wtf?
Two lesbians in schoolgirl uniforms in the rain. Not that I'm complaining, but I was quite surprised to see it on MTV in the bar today.

Oh well.

Unread 23 Jan 2003, 21:25   #2
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Re: That new Tatu video

Quote:
Originally posted by meglamaniac
you know - "All The Things She Said".

I mean, wtf?
Two lesbians in schoolgirl uniforms in the rain. Not that I'm complaining, but I was quite surprised to see it on MTV in the bar today.

Oh well.

you do realise that they are only 16/17 years old

also that video is so old
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 21:25   #3
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Apparently they were like 16 when they made that vid
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 21:26   #4
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
A) 16 is legal
B) They are munters (in popstar terms)
C) It's old
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 21:27   #5
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I don't watch MTV that much (only in the bar so I'm not really paying attention).

Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
Apparently they were like 16 when they made that vid
Really? That's quite surprising (and slightly odd).
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 21:27   #6
Asper

Old and synchronized and probably not even their real voices or whatever cuz I read somewhere they both speak only a few words english :/

Gotta admit it's one helluva marketingconcept tho
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 21:29   #7
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
i coulda swore we've had threads about this also any of u wrestling fans out there u'l notice that victoria uses it as her entrance theme
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 21:31   #8
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by cookiemay
also any of u wrestling fans out there u'l notice that victoria uses it as her entrance theme
retards
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 21:33   #9
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Asper
Old and synchronized and probably not even their real voices or whatever cuz I read somewhere they both speak only a few words english :/

Gotta admit it's one helluva marketingconcept tho
you dont need to speak english to say the words
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 21:38   #10
Asper

Quote:
Originally posted by Kumnaa
you dont need to speak english to say the words
I can't read russian or sing in that language....

But still, if you look at the amount of countries that song was at a the number one position, or somwhere in the top 10 you can say there's a lot of just-entered-puberty-phase-guyz out there.
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 21:42   #11
Ðiscorporation

Quote:

But still, if you look at the amount of countries that song was at a the number one position, or somwhere in the top 10 you can say there's a lot of just-entered-puberty-phase-guyz out there.
as opposed to the just-entered-puberty-teenybop-phase-girlz, perhaps?
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 21:42   #12
Asper

Quote:
Originally posted by ÐiSCoRPoRaTioN
as opposed to the just-entered-puberty-teenybop-phase-girlz, perhaps?
That'll work too.
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 21:56   #13
Ditcher

Ditcher is an unknown quantity at this point
For some odd reason this song makes me want to puke. It has been so since I heard it for the first time.... Its not bad tho... The "not gonna get us" russian version makes me want to kill myself.
Unread 23 Jan 2003, 21:58   #14
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts
Quote:

ahem

/looks away and whistles
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote