User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 1 Mar 2005, 00:44   #251
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Cleansing

Letting out a heavy sigh as the voice came clear to his ears, not even bothering to check to she was in sight.
"Cannot sit still for a minute that one"
Closing his left eye slowly, followed by the right one as the left opened up to look upon the rather large horse that was now looming rather close to the group, making for an odd look. Opening both eyes and raising his head a little enough to catch sight of its rider, letting out a yawn quickly losing interest.

Volthar's mind drifitng back to more idle thoughts, shutting both eyes tightly stricking upon the diea maybe a conversation would at least get them some information about the road ahead.
"You seem to be an experienced rider, though I suppose a lot of people become an experienced rider in the wake of a war. Adds a touch of insentive to the whole idea, escaping battle or travelling on a horse much more swift after all"
A slight smile curling up on the sides of his lips, opening one eyes enough to see the riders reactions.
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 12:40   #252
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice

Fluffie

The Tirak seems to ponder the situation for a moment and then makes a decision.

-Come

He turns and walks up.

Your companion seems ready to move in for the kill.

Clyde The soothing music, aswell as the less soothing words reach you simultaneously.

Nibimacarion He nods in respect.

-That is a deal then.

He walks off.

You have a plan?

Älhjögg The first goblin falls to the ground, and the other one turns to see who threw the spear, he is quickly cut over the arm by the elf and you can finish him off.

The elf walks over to the speared goblin and quickly cuts his throat. With an expression of sympathy on his face.

The second later he has wiped his blade and crouched next to something amazing, his winged horse and lifecompanion, the pegasi you saw fall. It has been hit twice by crossbowbolts. He speaks to it in a soothing manner, and then his voice is directed towards you.

-You fight well warrior, were have you learnt such a foul art?
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 15:48   #253
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

(I'm just assuming he goes for the kill with this bit....... Tell me if I assumed wrong and I'll make another post, ok? )

He shoots forward, past the turning Tirak and straight at one of his earlier awakeners. Grabbing the man's wrist, he twists it and uses quite some strenght into doing so, forcing him to drop the dagger. He lets the attacker's wrist go and pushes him away, going and standing in between him and the Tirak.

"Why are you attacking him?"
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 18:34   #254
Dunin Hemm
Bärsärkarvarg

Dunin Hemm is on a distinguished road

Älhjögg lets out a breath as the last goblin falls, relaxing at last. As the elf walks over to the pegasus, Älhjögg takes the opportunity to clean off his bloodied equipment.

"You fight well warrior," the elf says to him, still kneeling by his horse. "Where have you learned such a foul art?"

Älhjögg quirks a brow at the words of the man and stands up, adressing him in conversational tone: "That's none of your business, elf. Especially not seeing as how I just saved your life. What about your horse? Is it dead?"
Dunin Hemm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 08:56   #255
Kal'rek

Kal'rek is a jewel in the roughKal'rek is a jewel in the roughKal'rek is a jewel in the roughKal'rek is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ärketrollmannen
Gark

-Oh but I am.

The mountains are close now.

-This war will crush the blasphemous kingdoms, Krun, Cereval and Hynsolge will fall before the new year. We are not going to even start thinking about the elves till after that has happened.

Maybe you misunderstand, there is no taint in race, there is a taint in the souls of the pagans. They do not accept Kuzher, and for that they have to die.

You have now reached the mountains.

Gorion dismounts and reaches up to help you.
Gark is irritated by Gorions gesture to help him down from the cart and so tries to avoid his outstreched hand. He flaps his wings to slow his fall to the ground and lands easily. The wings not made for flying could still be useful.

"It seams like a lot of trouble for you all to embark on such a crusade, but I will offer my hand in aid whereever I can. Providing, of course, that the reward is right." Gark said and then thought.I dont want to do this but I am sure I will not get far with this man if I dont side with him. Are we to go through these mountains now or is there another path?"
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 10:33   #256
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice

Gark
Gorion seems amused when you refuse his help.

"Oh we are not going through them, we are going UNDER them"

Gorion walks up to the mountainsisde, whilst talking over his shoulder.

-So what kind of reward are you interested in then?

He seems to study the mountainside for a while and then knocks on it. It sounds hollow.

-Money? Servants? Magic?

A few moments later the door is opened by the ugliest creature you have ever laid your eyes on. It has a lower jaw that seems to be twice as big as the upper one, long arms and swelling muscles. It has small, piglike eyes. The most obvious asset is however the spear in its hand.

-C'me aen.
It takes a second before you understand that he actually said.

-Come in.

Gorion leads the way and you pass the guard, entering a small hallway. Another guard, similarlily ugly asks for your weapons and Gorion obliges immedietly, surrendering his scimitar, and reluctantly his curved dagger.

Älhjögg -The elf smiles faintly.

-Harsh words manling, and no Intillion is not dead. He closes his eyes, and as you watch, the arrows slowly leave the wound and the blleding stops.

-And he is not mine, no more than I am his.

He turns to you.

-Are you wounded savior? I might be able to help.

Fluffe And the wrist is broken, the snapping sound is...thrilling. You are somewhat surprised that it happened but not unhappy about it.

The man screams and turns into a sobbing pile yet again.

-No master, I just wanted to protect you, I didn't mean to hurt you, I beg for forgiveness master!

The tirak is just amazed.

-Master?
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 11:29   #257
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts

ooc/ arg, the forums ate my previous post! /ooc

"If improvization and dealing with things as they happen can be considered a plan, yea, I have a plan. Don't worry, I'll be carefull."

With that, Nibimacarion headed inside, making sure to close the door behind him before dropping onto his bed and quickly falling asleep again

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 15:07   #258
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

What kind of King was I before I went to sleep in that coffin? A good and just one, a slightly evil one? What was my kingdom like? Or are those things my character doesn't remember?

//

"Master..."

He knew he had been a King before and being called Master.

The sound of the snapping wrist, the rush and thrill of stopping the man's murder and teaching the attacker a lesson he wouldn't forget any time soon.

He looked down on the man and nodded, as if agreeing with him begging for forgiveness.

"I hope you learned your lesson. We'll have your wrist taken care of.."

Turning, he looks at the Tirak.

"You were showing me the way? Lets continue on."
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 15:25   #259
Dunin Hemm
Bärsärkarvarg

Älhjögg glances at the magic with a quirked brow. When the elf continues, he just shrugs at the man's words, replying: "Do as you will, elf; myself, I've got companions either waiting or having gone ahead without me. So if you'd excuse me..."

He turns to walk away, spear in hand.
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 18:13   #260
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Älhjögg

The elf grins.

-As you say you did save my life, if you ever need me, then call on my steed Intillion, he will hear, and we will help you. Goodbye.

Fluffie Your char remembers what we write, nothing else, all else is blackness.

The Tirak is awestruck and just bowes and rushes up ahead of you. Your cowed servant follows, though he is rather pale.

Up above there is a long tunnel, heading upwards. It ends in a city, a complete city.

As you stand there you are amazed.

They have built a huge city, under the mountains. The light of day can be seen through narrow gaps in the ceiling, maybe fifty feet above. The city is sprawling with life, there must be thousands of Tiraks here. You are standing on a tiny hill, on a wellworn trail. A city of this size must need a lot of water, tough it doesn't seem like they use a lot to clean their city, or to bathe in. It stinks.

The tirak turns towards you.

-Were do you want to go?

Flajack You sleep through the night without trouble.
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 18:59   #261
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

heh, ok *evil*

//

He make sure his face is friendly looking, with a smile. But not too friendly.. This role of master, it felt good to have it again, just like he had had it when he was King.

"I would like some food and clothes, if you have any."

He turns and gestures towards his servant.

"And maybe someone to look at his arm."
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 20:56   #262
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

dragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to all

Since it looks like No_Dachi has quit the thread cane we get a DM or something?

* tiger uses the ultimate way in, trough the water pipes
* Shadowhawk idly points out that this is #rpgal, the pipes are probably blocked from all the bs that you come up with.
dragonsjem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 21:10   #263
No Dachi

No Dachi is infamous around these parts

I'm here, I just don't really have a whole lot to do. If Ark ticks over with a DMing or something then I'll be able to leap from the saddle and slay monsters or similar.
That Noble Sin; whilst Luxury
Emply'd a Million of the Poor,
And odious Pride a Million more.'

-The Grumbling Hive: or, Knaves Turn'd Honest, Bernard Mandeville
No Dachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 22:53   #264
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

dragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to all

sometimes it's not all about fighting you know :P Right now you have an unusual elf (Darkling) lying on the ground in front of your horse wearing fancyish clothing and talking to you while you hear a strange singing and music from somewhere (from me).

* Shadowhawk idly points out that this is #rpgal, the pipes are probably blocked from all the bs that you come up with.

Last edited by dragonsjem; 4 Mar 2005 at 23:02.
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 11:33   #265
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Fluffie

The tirak mumbles something and leaps off.

Around you there is gathering a crowd, hundreds of people seem very interested in what you are doing, and who you are.

Suddenly you hear a roar.

A huge tirak, maybe 8 feet tall has reached the hill.

-Who are you stranger?

He seems agressive, tough his scimitar is still by his side, and not in his hand.

Clyde, Volthar, Vea

Ok so here is the situation.

As Clyde reaches the forest, the fighting is going on, it is my mistake that we got stuck here, I just rpesumed that it would evolve by itself.

Obviously Clyde is free to run into the forest and slay the wounded goblins, or talk to Volthar or Vea.
Unread 5 Mar 2005, 11:54   #266
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

He looks at the huge Tirak, which seemed more aggressive than the others, maybe he was some kind of leader. Being asked who he is, he realises again he does not know his name... Maybe better make one up. He wouldn't be commanded around by a tirak though, so he stood up straight and made sure he kept an eye on the scimitar, while replying.

"Who are you?"

He tries to speak with such a voice that makes him look like a leader and the others like his subjects and servants.

//

Does my character know any word for "Nameless" or something like that in an ancient language (he used to?) speak? maybe a flashback? if not, i'll make something up..
Unread 6 Mar 2005, 12:50   #267
No Dachi

No Dachi is infamous around these parts

I'll probably post today or tomorrow at some point. Things to do, unfortunatly.
That Noble Sin; whilst Luxury
Emply'd a Million of the Poor,
And odious Pride a Million more.'

-The Grumbling Hive: or, Knaves Turn'd Honest, Bernard Mandeville
No Dachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2005, 13:07   #268
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

dachi We all have things to do, that is why i love this kind of Rping, everyone can be online when it is conventient to them, instead of us all gathering at the same time.

Fluffie Nameless is namnlös, in the One Language (that is what you called it) Kepp asking questions, it is the equivalent of your char trying to remember.

The Tirak seems surprised and actually opens his mouth to reply before he realises that he will make a fool of himself.

He straightens up and takes a step closer to you, he is taller, more muscular, and yet he looks unsure of what to do.

-I'm asking the questions here, me Argath triballeader! Now who a' you, were did y'a come from!
Unread 6 Mar 2005, 15:33   #269
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

ask them or ask you?

//

He crosses his arms in front of his chest and holds his head up, not intending to bow down or pay respect to this particular tirak at all. Looking at the creature as if he were standing on a mountain, looking down on an ant far away, he speaks again.

"You may be triballeader, but I am yours. Understand?"

These tirak would all serve him, again.
Unread 6 Mar 2005, 15:40   #270
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

ask me obviously Tough situations such as this one might bring back memories

Argath turns red. He draws his scimitar.

-Now stranger. Now you listen to me!

He seems to gasp for breath, he is furious.

-You shall kneel or I will have to kill ya!

Everyone is deadsilent.

Your broken friend on the ground grunts something to you. You barely hear it, and youa re sure noone else does.

-They allways fight, but if you beat him in a duel, then you take his position as leader.
Unread 6 Mar 2005, 17:07   #271
flapjack
crashed computer

Nibimacarion woke up at first light, the sun shining through the window and directly into his face causing him to almost jump up out of his bed.

A few minutes later Nibimacarion had eaten and was ready to go out, stepping out the small house and heading over to the stables to check on his pegasus

Unread 6 Mar 2005, 17:38   #272
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

He grins as he looks back up, defyingly, to the angered tirak. His companion had said just the perfect thing.

"Is that so?" he roars out as he jumps forward, intending to smash the hardest part of his skull (the top of it) right into the tirak's face, breaking as much as he could. This was no time for holding back, he had to show these guys he was boss. They really shouldn't be messing around with someone who had just woken up from the dead and then remembered some idiot had destroyed his kingdom.

This really stood equilavent to a bad morning. A very bad one.

As he sent his head ramming the tirak's face, he uses, or at least tries to use, his hands and arms to deflect any blows the tirak might send flying at him. To counter any attacks and maybe get a hold off the tirak's sword, or his sword arm, trying to take the sword or just make him drop it to the ground.
Unread 7 Mar 2005, 11:05   #273
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Nibimacarion The pegasus is eager to liftoff. And get a chance to really stretch it's wings.

Fluffie Argath tries to take a step back but to late, your head hits him, blinding pain fills your head, and you can't see, you hear someone screaming in the distance, and you unsderstand that it is you. As you squint through the pain you understand that you have caught his wrist in your hand, and his nose is broken, it is his blood you have all over your face, that makes you unable to see. He slowly falls to his knees, his eyes wideopen. Around you you can feel the crowd drawing closer. Without realizing you it, you are on the verge of breaking his wrist, if not his arm. He moans slightly but seems to be gathering himself, trying weakly to push you away.
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 02:28   #274
Kal'rek

Kal'rek is a jewel in the roughKal'rek is a jewel in the roughKal'rek is a jewel in the roughKal'rek is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
ooc/ sorry i went camping for the weekend(i say camping we went and stayed at a friends holiday home and got very drunk. :S/ooc
Gark
Gorion seems amused when you refuse his help.

"Oh we are not going through them, we are going UNDER them"

Gorion walks up to the mountainsisde, whilst talking over his shoulder.

-So what kind of reward are you interested in then?

He seems to study the mountainside for a while and then knocks on it. It sounds hollow.

-Money? Servants? Magic?

A few moments later the door is opened by the ugliest creature you have ever laid your eyes on. It has a lower jaw that seems to be twice as big as the upper one, long arms and swelling muscles. It has small, piglike eyes. The most obvious asset is however the spear in its hand.

-C'me aen.
It takes a second before you understand that he actually said.

-Come in.

Gorion leads the way and you pass the guard, entering a small hallway. Another guard, similarlily ugly asks for your weapons and Gorion obliges immedietly, surrendering his scimitar, and reluctantly his curved dagger.
Under the mountains? Immediately Gark started to feel slightly anxious. He was never to fond of small places there was still hope yet, though, that the tunnels that must run under these mountains were built for bigger creatures than himself.
Gorion asked Gark what sort of reward he was after.
“Well obviously wealth would be the better option but I would rather find out the quest before accepting the reward.” Magic? They can give that away? What manner of evil does that? Gark thought to himself, he also didn’t like the thought that he was offered servants as they would no doubt be lower standard. There is no way that they would give out ‘good’ servants.
Gark watched Gorion as he approached a flat and plain rock face. He stood back and studied the huge face for a few moments before moving closer and striking it. A door in the wall Gark thought.
The door was opened by a grotesque beast, the likes of which Gark had never seen. He tried to keep his poise as he followed Gorion into a corridor. A guard asked for Gorions weapons.I don’t feel safe enough here to give up my only protection The guard turned to Gark and grunted,
“Wep’ns”
“I don’t have any weapons.” Gark attempts to smuggle his blow pipe(are ya guna let me Ark?)
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 14:05   #275
Dunin Hemm
Bärsärkarvarg

/ooc: And I thank Tele2 for cutting off my Internet connection for a week, keeping me away from all the RP's just when I need them the most. /ooc

Älhjögg nods to the elf before he disappears into the mass of trees, emerging by the road to see that his company has had... company.

(Okay: Who's in this scene?)
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 17:19   #276
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Quote:
Fluffie Argath tries to take a step back but to late, your head hits him, blinding pain fills your head, and you can't see, you hear someone screaming in the distance, and you unsderstand that it is you. As you squint through the pain you understand that you have caught his wrist in your hand, and his nose is broken, it is his blood you have all over your face, that makes you unable to see. He slowly falls to his knees, his eyes wideopen. Around you you can feel the crowd drawing closer. Without realizing you it, you are on the verge of breaking his wrist, if not his arm. He moans slightly but seems to be gathering himself, trying weakly to push you away.
With a slightly sick and crazed smile, he uses all of his strenght to break both the tirak's wrist and arm, intending to have them crack open and splinter, if not be entirely seperated. Ignoring the pain in his head, the blow had hurt him more than he had expected, he reaches for Argath's scimitar... Maybe there would be more of them getting ideas.

He was their ruler.
They just had forgotten that...
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 16:39   #277
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hewitt Granek nods a goodbye and steps back to give you more room. You can hear his words as you rise.

-Do not challenge them, they might kill you, even you.

As you gain altitude you enter the world of smells and looks, sounds are left on the ground and the air just next to it. You quickly catches the scent of a dragon to the north, and several to the south. You continue to fly for a few minutes, heading towards the mountains, but then you have to make a decision, north or south?
*Hewitt heads upwards and wheels towards the south with the underlining determination of getting to the bottom of what the hell was going on around here and more imporatantly, why it all felt so... so...*

Wrong.

*It is at this point that Hewitt regains the scent from the north and this causes him to pause in his haste, settling into a soft glide.*

*sniff* The other dragon... hmm...

*Hewitt wanted knowledge on what his place might be here in this new environment and felt an urgent need to go south. But he also felt a need to speak to one of his kin... he had the manlings view on things now he needed a proper one. With that thought in mind, Hewitt slowly dips his left wing and comes around until he is headed north and towards this other dragon.*

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 17:25   #278
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Hewitt Minutes passes as you head north, you see a familiar sight on the way, elephanbirds, large ostrichlike birds, living in flocks, and they are completly petrified when they see you. For a second. Then the pack disintegrates, with its individuals all running in different directions.

Youa re still powerfull, you can still put awe in lesser beings. Your heart swells and for the first time since you killed the oxen you feel like a proper dragon again.

Then you feel it. The distance to the other dragon is now decreasing rapidly, he is heading for you.

You see her seconds later.

it is a beautiful, middleaged dragoness, golden with a couple of red scales scattered over the back. She is flying a tad lower than you are but quickly gains altitude as you spot her.

She seems to be aware, not only of you, but also of the slight scent of blood still left on you.

She passes you in a giant sweep. Oogling you, trying to figure out wether or not you are an intruder.

Fluffie The cracking sound is almost sickening, Argath screams as his arm is destroyed forever and he realizes that so is his life.

You can see tears in his eyes as he calls out.

-I surrender.

Your right arm catches the scimitar. People are gathering closer.

As you eye them they step abck slightly, your action has them amazed. A couple of painfull seconds pass and then the crowd splits up as two huge tiraks steps out.

-Release Argath, he is defeated.

They don't seem angry. Just curious.

-What do you command triballeader?

Älhjögg Around you you can see a knight, in full armour sitting on a horse. There is also your companions Sajjuk, Volthar and Vea, and your rangerguide.

Gark Indeed you are succesfull.

The guard just grunts and you are let trough.

The complex seams to be ancient, or just not very well kept. The halls are carved out nicely but fungus is growing everywere. You see more of the ugly creatures, maybe even a whole village of them, you don't thinkt hat you would be able to separate the males from the females so half of them COULD be female. There are a couple of small ones running around, aparently children.

As you pass a few halls you reach a big cavern, containing a city. Only a small part of the city seems populated, tough there are a huge amount of houses most are derelict.

Gorion slows down for a second. A huge crowd have gathered around something. He wispers.

-Do you want to see what is going on? Are you armed?
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 17:34   #279
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Holding the scimitar in his right hand, he lets it hang. The tirak seemed to have accepted him as their leader again... He would spare Argath. He might have some use for him, showing them he would spare those who subjected to him. Looking down on him, he nods at him.

"He and my companion there..."

He nods at the man who's wrist he had broken earlier.

"...need to have their arms looked at it. You may all carry on."

He turns to the tirak that had been leading him earlier.

"You were going to bring me food and clothes, were you not? Lets continue on."
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 17:57   #280
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold

ooc: Hello, what do we have here?

*It was good to see another of his kin... but Hewitt was completely unprepared for the fantistic creature before him. Visibly stunned by her beauty, Hewitt finds himself staring as she sweeps up by him, showing off the gorgous shimmering display of bright gold and deep scarlet scales.*

Wow...

*Hewitt then finds himself stalling in mid air, he had been looking so hard he had forgotten to move his wings. Embarraised, Hewitt mutters a few choice words about acting his age and comes around on the golden dragonesses wing, regaining the loss air speed with a small experienced dive before gentling pushing himself up with his wings.*

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 01:11   #281
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Hewitt I have never written anything even remotly "animal erotic", I am not planning on doing it now

The dragoness allowes you to catch up and then starts to speak.

(in my imagionation, dragons use their voices, aswell as scent, bodylanguage and a touch of telepathy, but I will just use words, to simplify for the inferior human mind)

-What brings you to my domains stranger

Fluffie The tiraks are stunned but obeys. As you leave the group, following the tirak you see something you have never seen before. A duck. That walks just like a man, and is dressed in clothes. It seems awfully strange.
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 01:33   #282
Dunin Hemm
Bärsärkarvarg

Älhjögg steps out onto the road, approaching his companions, though looking the knight over. "Always nice knowing I can count on my friends to be there for me," he mutters as he passes them, stopping before th knight.

"Greetings," is all he says, before turning back to the others. Unless they are obviously caught in conversation with the knight, he says to them: "If teh rest has done you good, how about we move on now?"

He waits patiently for an answer.
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 01:36   #283
Kal'rek

Quote:
Gark Indeed you are succesfull.

The guard just grunts and you are let trough.

The complex seams to be ancient, or just not very well kept. The halls are carved out nicely but fungus is growing everywere. You see more of the ugly creatures, maybe even a whole village of them, you don't thinkt hat you would be able to separate the males from the females so half of them COULD be female. There are a couple of small ones running around, aparently children.

As you pass a few halls you reach a big cavern, containing a city. Only a small part of the city seems populated, tough there are a huge amount of houses most are derelict.

Gorion slows down for a second. A huge crowd have gathered around something. He wispers.

-Do you want to see what is going on? Are you armed?
Gark stood in awe for a few seconds in this cavern of the underground city. It was Enormous. He noticed Gorion slow down as he saw a huge crowd developing.
“Do you want to see what is going on? Are you armed?” he asked. Gark looked around but all he could see was peoples knees and legs. He felt like he was in a forest. He thought he could glimpse something through the thick tree trunks as they bustled around.
“No, what is going on? But you heard me I have no weapons. I’ve never had much need for them. Do we need them?” Gark was feeling very nervous, on the verge of shaking uncontrollably.
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 12:13   #284
Darkling

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold

Looking over to the arival of their leader hoisting himself up slowly, catching the muttering faintly from where he was.
"Freinds? since when did we become freinds? I was under the impression that this was an arangment of convience. Next time you decide to run of to do whatever you do try to tell us next time, then maybe we could I dont know, help"
Gathering his pack and blade togethor Volthar letting out a hefty sigh, taking a quick look around the area for Vea since his efforts to get the knights attentions had failed so misrable.
"So many troubles, so little pleasures these days"
Taking a short walk in the direction of the woods, he was sure music came from this direction. Reaching upon an isolated spot just a little in with no sign of he around.
"Well might as well change into somthing elss conspicouous"

ooc - basicly changes from his more decorative cloths to a plainer treaveling outfit. consisitng of plain shirt with a tied basic surcoat and worn pair trousers/pants with belt and sturde pair of boots.

Last edited by Darkling; 12 Mar 2005 at 12:22.
Unread 12 Mar 2005, 14:27   #285
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

Vea dances about the branches, bouncing from one to the other with a serious of jumps and flips, completely bored with all the seriousness. Spotting Volthar's movement into the forest she grins deviously and find a hiding spot. Watching him search for her she notices he stops and starts to change. Unable to contain her muffled giggles anymore she blurts them out, her voice echoing through the tree tops. Quite sure he knows she's around she comes out of hiding, balancing on the tip of a branch over hanging his changing spot.
"Now, now, you've known me long enough to know you're never alone." She bounces a little on the branch and sticks out her tounge at him, amused with herself.

Unread 12 Mar 2005, 22:30   #286
Darkling

Niether turning around to face Vea or respond straight away, as he ties up his surcoat tightly. Speaking a little soft and queitly.

"Sometimes I wonder If i have learned anything at all, I can find as many answers as i wish but there are always qestions left. Like why I have never undestood why you decided to chose me as a companion, not that I had lot choice in matter but still. Doesnt really matter we should get back to the rest of the group, much as some of their company I would rather be without. This better make for a good story frankly my trust for some of them is non existance, and we have an overzealous leader who likes to run of without a word."

Dropping his head down low, finding all this rather depressing, traveling on the road did not bother him months of sleeping outside and days of walking made sure of that. He had no problem with killing in defence, it was either them or him, but trying to tolerate the company of overbearing leaders, shifty charcters and less than dignified people was entrily different.
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 04:21   #287
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

Dropping gracefully down from the branch onto Volthar's shoulder, Vea giggles a little more, unable to ever get as depressed feeling as him. Playfully tossling his hair, trying to get his spirits back up. Leaning in to speak softly into his ear, she softly strokes his cheek, as they make their way back to the group.
"You know you love having me around. I make everything an adventure." She grins and giggles softly her voice always uplifting to those who hear it. Sighing softly she becomes serious for her.
"We will have our adventure and story to tell one way or another. We only have to stay with them until we become tired of their antics. If our leader does as he did before it won't be hard to disappear, especially for us. We have no devotion to any of them and personally they are all sticks in the muds, hehe."

Unread 13 Mar 2005, 11:08   #288
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts
waking up after a good night's rest, Jacob gets his gear together, and leaves the inn, continuing his path (unless you want something to happen during the night, but things were going a bit waaaay to slow for me)

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Zappa Tenderlea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 11:15   #289
Darkling

Half closing an eye as she spoke.
"I have still yet to get straight answer out fo you, but no matter if these last few months have not temtped you to dilvulge it, todays not going to be any diffrerent. We better head back regardless we might be able to head off soon I hope"
Making a move through the small little opening in the woods, pushing a few branches out of the way before catching site of everyone still there where he left them. Stepping back into the fray with little words, still waiting to see of ths knight had responded at all yet, or if anyhting of much worth was happening.
Unread 13 Mar 2005, 15:02   #290
flapjack
crashed computer

Nibimacarion quickly checked the equipment he had left, making sure everything was strapped on extra tight for while he was quite fast, a pegasus would most certainly be a lot faster and he didn't feel for losing anything on the way there. With his equipment secured, Nibimacarion whispered to the pegasus while opening the small stable up, jumping nimbly onto the creature as it walked out and headed towards the edge of the hill.

Their speed increased quickly and Nibimacarion braced himself, folding his wings to his body as tightly as possible while the pegasus unfolded his, the majestic wings immediatly generating lift. A few moments later they reached the edge of the cliff, the pegasus pushed off and took flight with a gracefull leap, immediatly gaining altitude at a rate impossible to keep up for even the most practiced flyers.

It was not long before they had reached what would be their cruising altitude and speed, a small village far down below them moved at great speed, further showing what he had excepted as the mountains quickly came closer, the sun in front of them and slowly coming further up. The journey would take only about half the time it had token him the day before, a significant saving by their higher speed but at the same time they had less distance to travel.

Arriving over where he had told the diciple to be, Nibimacarion started the pegasus into a wide turn, making several circles while he attempted to spot the diciple, as well as any traps they may have tried to put up.

Unread 15 Mar 2005, 17:46   #291
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Nibimacarion And you do spot him.

A small group of people have lit a large fire, a fire that is green, probably from pouring some kind of salt into it. It is clerly visible.

You are too far up to clearly see who the people are but four of them seem gigantous, maybe 9 feet tall. Another two seem to be carrying bows and the last two people seem to be armed only with sticks.

Jacob Ï wanted this to happen:

Jacob: Was that a wolf?

Now you can take the room in. It is a small room, with a even smaller window. No curtains. Outside you can hear something, it sounds like dogs fighting over some leftovers, and then you hear the cry:

-Help help oh please!

And the sound of running feet.

As posted like a week ago

Volthar, vea, Älhjögg It seems like Dachi once again has connection probs. Maybe we can jsut rpetend that he is following you?
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 17:51   #292
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts
ah, seem to have missed that one...

right...

I'm guessing you would rather have me go out and investigate, and not turn around in my bed, close my eyes, and continue sleeping?... bugger... right

*jumping out of bed, Jacob puts on his trousers and leather vest, grabs his sword, and runs towards the window, opening it to look down onto the street. if he can see what is happening, he calculates his odds, then shrugs them off, jumps down, and attacks, if he can't see it, he does the same anyway, feeling rather heroic and not-so-thinkative at the moment... probably due to just waking up*

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 18:06   #293
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

It is obviously up to you wethere or not you want to leave the comfy bed. Personlly i wouldn't risk my neck for some stranger

As the window is opened the cold air rushes in, making you shudder. Down in the road you can see four doglike beings, rather big and slowmowing. They are closing in on a man who is cornered against a house.

As you jump out the dogs attack the man. They carry a foul odour.
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 18:10   #294
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

He looks at the duck... A strange creature, it behaved and looked just like a man, but also... a duck. He stopped and turned his head, looking at it, pondering. Had he ever seen those before, in his own time? Was their race friend or foe?

Reaching out and tapping his guide on the shoulder, he nods in the direction of the duck and speaks, but softly.

"What.. and who.. is that?"
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 18:22   #295
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

hellhounds?.... could it be? they exist...

taking his sword into an attackposition, Jacob, lands on his both feet, dodges a bit to take up the shock, and uses his free hand to help hrom falling over. In mere seconds, he uses his hand on the ground and crouched position to jump towards the nearest of those dogs, lunging his sword towards it, while shouting at the man

"defend yourself damnit, I can't take them on my own you know... it's not like I'm a mythical creature with devine powers"

a cheesy grin appeared on his face after saying that... he knew all to well how fierce he could be in battle

Unread 15 Mar 2005, 18:32   #296
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Jacob Suddenly the street erupts into violence. Your sword sinks deep into the dark red fur of the hellhound, it yelps and jumps to the side, turning against you. The man shouts and attacks another of them with the closest object he could find, a rock.

The hellhound you are facing tries to leap at you but you seem to have struck something inside it because its front legs dont obey and it goes down, still trying to bite you.

Another hellhound makes a giant leap at you. jaws seeking your throat.

Gark The crowd divides before you and you can see a tall person standing ontop of a small hill, almost a platform made out of dirt. A tirak is kneeling before him, gripping his broken arm. He seems to be studying you, and at the same time he is conversing with a human.

Fluffie Your guide leans in.

"They are truly evil my lord"

he stares at the duck, who seems rather harmless.

"They never obey my mast....my old master, and they smuggle good everywere, breaking our laws"
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 19:22   #297
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

"Then have him taken and locked up... I will deal with him later."

He turns about, turning his back on the duck, continueing to walk in the direction they were going earlier. Looking at his guide, he continues speaking.

"Now I desire food, clothes and some rest."
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 19:28   #298
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

gark Two tiraks, big and muscular seps up to you

"Come with us"

Gorion does seem a tad insecure.
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 20:00   #299
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

sending a kick towards the first hellhound's head, Jacob lifts his sword towards the other, allow it to impale itself on his blade. insecure however, about his current tactic, Jacob desides it best to sidestep aswell, dodging the attack of the creature

Unread 16 Mar 2005, 02:37   #300
Dunin Hemm
Bärsärkarvarg

Älhjögg snorts as he begins walking, saying: "I guess you mist the winged horse flying past us to crash among the trees. And the sound of battle. Well, we can't always be as alert as most." As the journey continues, Älhjögg keeps a certain distance from the rather clueless people of the company, focusing on his own thoughts. The knight has decided to follow them, obviously, something that Älhjögg would not have allowed if he'd cared enough about the expedition. As it is, he figures that he'll be rid of the lot soon enough and can begin preparations for his journey home instead. He sighs and looks up at the sky. Yes - home.