User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 9 Dec 2004, 20:47   #151
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold
Re: Age of Magic

Barly holding back his laughter at the judges comments, probign at his injured side a few more time before looking their way sharply.
"Save you? what makes you think im interested in your lives. Where you to die on this spot I would not hesiate to walk over your corpse if I had to. Since it seems the paladins are the only way for now, understand this human I have no freindship to extend to you or an order of paladins."
Glancing back at his companions now, tightening the robes clasp as it clings to his body covering any distinguishing marks.
"Lead the way the sooner this task is done with the sooner I can try to find some peace, though I doubt it will be found in any city. Humans always fearing what they don't understand and pretending to be civalised"
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote