User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 18 Jun 2004, 17:13   #1
General D. Eath
General Extraordinaire

General D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really nice
Silent Night

The Crystal blue of Gifada shone brightly against the murky darkness of the heavens. The serene little planet was the gem of its five-planet system around the medium sized star. But something was no longer right on the surface of the tiny world. The balance had been tipped, for the worse…

The battlefield -if that is what the grassy field in front of the squat, uninteresting, single floored, building could be called- was a mess. Blood was everywhere. It stained the grass, the walls of the nearby building, the earth itself. Bodies lay strewn across the ground, some on the grass, some against the buildings walls, and some farther inside the structure. They all shared the same fate, however: a gruesome death by being run through with a blade, still inside their bodies. Several of the dead were actually being held to the building, a government office of some sort, by their respective blades.

To any observer, this would be a simply terrible sight. But something was wrong with the scene. There was too much blood and too few bodies. The scene was too still. There was no other living soul around. Not in the building, not in the nearby streets of the city, not in the windows overlooking the battle.

A chilling breeze whistled eerily through the area, blowing back the hair of the corpses, as their fingers slowly started to move, and their eyes began to open….

Welcome to my new thread. This thread takes place on another world, similar to Earth and inhabited by humans. Its technology is pretty much equal to Earth in the present to about 50 years in the future, except that firearms never gained popularity. All weaponry is bladed, aka swords and other neat things. This thread is pretty much about finding out what happened to yourselves, why you have no memory, why you awoke from the dead on a battlefield, why no one else is around, Etc. Due to its mysterious nature, you know nothing at the beginning. You have no memory of anything.

I’ll be DMing the thread. I will DM when everyone has posted or about a week after the previous DM, depending. I may also randomly DM individuals between those periods, if I find it necessary or am simply bored. IF YOU DON’T POST FOR AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME, YOU’RE DEAD. Please, if you can’t post, let me know. (If anyone sees similarities between this and Trapped, feck off, the system works)

DISCLAIMER: I can remove any one of you from my thread at anytime. I want quality posts. If someone continuously posts of poor, irrelevant, or choppy quality, I will warn them at least once. After that, I will kill that character off and you will be asked to stop posting. You have been warned…..

Since you all know nothing about yourselves from the start, a character post will be rather simple. Post a physical description, age if you want, and possibly some personality traits. You can give yourself a name, but you won’t know it right away. I will post a DM about your location and a few other tidbits when I start the thread.

Hint…. This thread will be very group based… people who are loners won’t make it very far on their own…
Another hint: Look around your surroundings and search everything…

I think that is pretty much it… Check up here for updates and stuff

Have a blast

[edit] If you have a particular type of sword or weapon you would like to use, please include it in your character post. You will awaken with it nearby. If not, I choose. Thanks to Darkling for bringing that to my attention.

[13:32:16] <mintos> girls are hot ok

[22:47] <Sir_Walrus> Homoerotic innuendo just isn't as fun without Heiro.

Last edited by General D. Eath; 18 Jun 2004 at 17:30.
General D. Eath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 19:21   #2
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about
Re: Silent Night

Name: Cid (Real name forgotten)
Height: 5'11"
Description:
Average build, scruffy black hair, torn clothing stained with blood and overly-bright blue eyes.

Personality:
Quiet
Calm
Peace-Making
Always ready to listen and advise

Equipment:
2 Medium-Sized daggers, rusty and tainted with blood
3 Packs of Throwing Darts (sets of 3, 9 darts in total)
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

Last edited by AcidK; 18 Jun 2004 at 20:13.
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 19:56   #3
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold

Name - Gwail Alus
Descriptions -
Age - 49

Possesing unkempt white hair thats grown wild, reaching the lenght of his neck. Though normally tied back in some form if just to keep it out of his eyes. A rough week old stuble forming around his chin merging into his plain rather uninterting features besides his frail boney apperance and dosile stare. His frame is as lanky as his face suggesting he does not get regualr meals often, wearing old worn cloths covering his whole body in a loose manner.

Personality -
Acts rather dosile and unalert most of the time, though can easly react as fast as anyone else shrugging of his half alseep apperance and reactions within seconds. Doesnt mind being in groups or solo just doesnt talk much or show much interest in events around him, though can have a few suprising words of wisdom to say somtimes.

Weapons -
Plain hitled Tachi blade, with a iron scadab covered in black cloth
Rusted Sword breaker knife

Last edited by Darkling; 19 Jun 2004 at 13:05.
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 20:23   #4
Heiro
'Mael'

Heiro is on a distinguished road

Name:Manak
Description:
A youngish man marked with lines of battle experience earned in hard fought combat. Perhaps of great, or little talent, his memory serves him not in remembering what caused the countless scars that riddle his body. He tends to wear flowing clothes, unless uniform was nessasarily enforced.

Weapon
Overly large, two handed sword. Unless this is unrealistic...
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 20:37   #5
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

Manak? lol, that's a character from one of my still-in-development books
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Unread 18 Jun 2004, 22:01   #6
Spritely Zombie
Gokan Re... Um... undead?

Spritely Zombie will become famous soon enoughSpritely Zombie will become famous soon enough

Name: Mnemon
Height: 6'4"
Description:
Slightly more muscular than average. Head was obviously shaved recently, but has grown slightly stubbly. Bandana tied in a fashion similar to a sweatband. Dark, steel-gray eyes. His hands are calloused and scarred and his body shows many scars indicating he is a warrior

Personality Traits:
Quiet
Deeply Focused
Stubborn

Weapon/Equipment:
Approximately 9 to 12 yards of well-made titanium-steel alloy chain, each link about 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch across, split into three equal-sized sections but connecting together.

[ooc]Since it's unlikely that this could've been seperated from him (it's his weapon - when he uses it - and certain extent armour, it's usually attached) I suppose I ought to explain the appearance:
Two of the three sections are wrapped around his forearms (over padded arm-protectors to stop chafing etc ) one to each arm. This adds force to his blows and offers some protection, as well as weight. The third segment is hooked onto the others and trails behind his back. It's quite long and nearly reaches down to his ankles when his arms are at his sides and even with his arms outstretched he doesn't use up all the slack, so (aside from the weight) the chains don't impede his movement much. It doesn't look like some form of prison manacle as beyond some simple blunted and weighted hooks, there's nothing holding the chains together.

If you object to this i'll just take some cesti (basically fignerless gloves made of studded hardened-leather straps, the studs and sharp(ish) edges of the hardened leather increase the damage done by punches.[/ooc]

Last edited by Spritely Zombie; 22 Jun 2004 at 23:03.
Spritely Zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 01:06   #7
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Bakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the rough

Name: Morgan
Height: 5'10"

Description: Relatively short, not to muscular, the muscles that are there are hwire and taunt against the skin. Short black hair going towards unkempt and a weeks stubble of facial hair.

Weapons
Gloves/Gauntlets - These are made of hard leather and studded metal (spiked on the top of the hands, none on the bottom). The Gauntlets are solid metal as well, reaching towards the elbows.

2x Long Knife - Holstered on the back, a blood-stained knifes well worn from use.
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 01:51   #8
Ryon Jkar
Prince of the Dawn

Ryon Jkar is infamous around these partsRyon Jkar is infamous around these parts

Name: Von Lucan

Description: Tall, slender, able bodied. Bright green eyes. Black hair.

Equipment: Katana of blackened steel. Throwing star-thingys
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 03:00   #9
blake

blake is an unknown quantity at this point

Name: Unknown
Description: Average height, medium build. Jet black hair and dark green eyes.
Weapons: Bastard Sword - Slightly larger than a long sword. This weapon can be used with either one or two hands, depending on the situation, making it a very flexible weapon in the right hands.

Last edited by blake; 15 Jul 2004 at 13:50.
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 03:53   #10
Disrupter
Sniping pigeons

Disrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to all

Name: Duke (unbenounced to him)
Description: About six feet tall, by his guess, brownish green eyes, short brown hair, and of a semi-muscular build. Wears gloves or gauntlets, and a long camo pants with a black t-shirt. And a bandoleer for arrows (if allowed)

Equipment: (provided that this much can be permitted)
Axe: about 1 1/2 feet long, with two blades, one being bloody
Sword: Kitana; 3 or 4 feet long,slightly curved
Boots: Steel edging, spiked cleets for traction
Possibly a bow or something if allowed,
large hunting knife: almost 1 foot long
fingerless gloves, or (if allowed) guantlets with retractable blades

(that should do it )
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 06:09   #11
Avenger

Avenger is an unknown quantity at this point

Name: Jean Hassek
Description: 5ft 8" tall, crystal clear blue eyes with ash coloured hair. Thin and slender hey figure would match a court lady in waiting rather than a warrior. Dressed in dark clothing with a simple set of well scarred leather armour underneath.

Weapons: A dagger (found clutched tightly) , a bow (found beside her) along with a quiver of arrows (slung over her shoulder)

Traits: more of the quiet type which likes to listen more than talking. Very cautious. Pretty cold in nature.
Avenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2004, 23:13   #12
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

dragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to all

Name: Tivez Rabris
Appearence: Average height, slim build, athletic, toned, brunette, short hair pixie cut, brown eyes, wears form fitting clothes for easy movement
Personality: Cautious, quick to flee over fighting, will take charge if needed
Weapon of choice: Half sized Naginata but uses gynastic abilities more as defense.

* tiger uses the ultimate way in, trough the water pipes
* Shadowhawk idly points out that this is #rpgal, the pipes are probably blocked from all the bs that you come up with.
dragonsjem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 06:00   #13
General D. Eath
General Extraordinaire

General D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really niceGeneral D. Eath is just really nice

OKay, if anyone else wants to sign up, i suggest they do it within the next 24 hours, as im gonna start working on my initial DM.. ill post your locations, a brief blurb, and any changes i might need to make (aka clothes mostly) to your characters. and sorry for not doing it sooner, was away this weekend and its currently 1:00 am after a party all day, involving a trampoline, two beaches, and about 6 cars.

Unread 21 Jun 2004, 06:45   #14
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold

Name: Unknown

Appearance: Short brown hair and dark brown eyes; athletic build, bronzed complexion and a height of about 5'10". Has a scar running down his left cheek.

Personally Traits: Unknown

Battle gear found upon waking:
- Titanium Longsword
- Standard Kevlar Armour and Shield

ooc: Don't know if you'll accept that, but considering tech is slightly futuristic bar firearms I figured that bladed weapons and armour would've progressed beyond poor quality iron and steel.

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 19:55   #15
Fishbone

Fishbone will become famous soon enoughFishbone will become famous soon enough

Name: "FB" was written on his glove, so he took this to be his name.

Appearance: Short spikey blonde hair, a handsome face, green eyes. Average build.

Personally Traits: Unknown

Battle gear found upon waking:
A long glove upon his left arm that goes up to his elbow, and is made of chainmail beyond the glove, which is made of thick leather, with metal studs on the knuckles. Can be used to add strength to punches, and also as a shield for weaker attacks.
Extendable talons (go back into the long glove on his right arm, made of leather) on his right hand, which are triggered by him flicking his hand down, and are a foot long in total (3 talons).
Fishbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 05:26   #16
General D. Eath
General Extraordinaire

okay! signups closed, and sorry that my DM post most likely wont be up tonight, but i got home late again :P should be up tomorrow between 3 and 6 EST..

thats just an estimate dont pester me if it isnt up then

Unread 23 Jun 2004, 01:03   #17
Richpur
Just call me sir.

Richpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Umm... Began with a Q... I think, or maybe S... some letter around there anyway... can I get back to you later?

Appearence: Tall and broad, yet marginally underweight giving a thin, even slightly skinny look. Short, simply cut dark brown hair and brown eyes. Tendency to wear large amounts of black in any and all situations, preferably in a formal style such as a uniform/suit but in jeans and shirt if necessary.

Weapon: Straight, double edged sword with one and a half handed grip... more info to follow once I remember the darned terminology.
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 01:31   #18
General D. Eath
General Extraordinaire

Time to Dm…. I’ll be giving you some updates to your characters, mild editing basically…Also, here is the url to the map: http://www.rit.edu/~spc1422/threadmap.jpg
Note that the bloody stains on the map are just the bloody spots that are clearly missing bodies… there are plenty of other missing bodies, and there are plenty of other bloody spots… those are just the important ones.
If I don’t make any changes or add anything, then assume that what you have works. And not all changes are bad. Some just need to be made for story purposes…

Oh and if anyone was wondering, you all know how to use your weapons…. You just don’t really realize they are yours.

Acidk:
Clothes: A thick set of leather armor, Dyed a dark red color. Composed of a chest/back piece, and heavy flaps that hang off the waist, while still allowing for leg movement. Tight, form-fitting black clothes are underneath the armor.

As your eyes open you notice something weird about yourself. You don’t feel entirely normal. Looking around, you wonder where the hell you are, noticing you are in some sort of parking lot. As your eyes hunt around, you see many bloody corpses and lots of blood in general. You also spy daggers lying near you. Then you notice the spear sticking out of your stomach like a flagpole, holding you to the slippery ground…

Darkling:

As you awaken, the first thing you notice is the weird feeling about yourself. The next thing you notice is the soft grass in your face, along with your messy hair. Reaching up to push it out of your eyes, you are surprised to find it wet with blood. You are also surprised to find a sword in your other hand. Looking around, you notice the wall of a building and a parking lot. As you try to roll over, you feel something stopping you, something in your back. Feeling behind you, you find a sword firmly stuck into the general area of your spine, effectively pinning you to the ground…

Heiro:

Your character is free of uniform, the robes are fine.
The giant sword is okay too.

As you regain consciousness, you notice a very weird feeling about yourself. You can’t place your finger on it. Then you notice you are in a marble room, with a large desk to one side. Following one of your outstretched arms, you see a large wooden door lying ahead of you. As you attempt to move, you realize that there is something holding you down. Turning your neck, you find a massive sword buried into your back, driven straight into the marble floor. It wobbles as you twist…

Spritely Zombie:

Clothes: A thick set of leather armor, Dyed a dark red color. Composed of a chest/back piece, and heavy flaps that hang off the waist, while still allowing for leg movement. Tight, form-fitting black clothes are underneath the armor.

The weapon’s fine, seems interesting enough to allow :P

As you regain consciousness, you notice a very strange feeling, one you haven’t felt before. Then you notice the chains covering your body. Looking around, you see a large pool of blood before you, obviously the contents of at least one human being. Slightly beyond the pool is a squat grey building, with the door kicked in and lying shattered on the ground. Turning away from the view, you find that your legs have daggers through them, at least 2 that you can see, pinning you face first to the grass…

Bakan:

Clothes: A thick set of leather armor, Dyed a dark red color. Composed of a chest/back piece and heavy flaps that hang off the waist, while still allowing for leg movement. Tight, form-fitting black clothes are underneath the armor.

As you regain consciousness, you initially can only see thick grass. Lifting your head, you notice a weird sensation you’ve never experienced before. Searching around with your eyes, you spy several other bodies, slowly starting to move. Beyond the bodies is the road, and lots of blood. You try to roll over onto your back to rest, but realize you can’t. Looking around for the source of the restraint, you spy two hilts forming an X over the small of your back, the rest of the long knives running through your body and into the earth…

Ryon Jkar:

As you open your eyes, you see a dark stormy sky. Searching around, you try to ignore a very strange feeling you have inside of you, a totally new sort of feeling. You notice you are in the corner of a parking lot. You try to look around, but realize you can’t move your arms, which are extended beyond your head, or legs. Leaning your head back and forward, you notice a dagger in each hand and foot, stuck right into the ground, holding you in place. You also spy a black katana a short distance away, bloodied and gory…

Blake:

As you awaken, you notice the hard feel of a road beneath you. Your back feels stiff, and you can’t seem to shake this very strange feeling you have. Looking around without moving from the ground you spy a gory battlefield a slight distance away. Returning your gaze to your immediate surroundings, you notice a large sword (yours) stuck into the grass a slight distance away from you. Only then do you notice the extreme pressure of a chain wrapped tightly around your throat, tied to your feet just as tightly…

Disrupter:

okay, the hunting knife and the gauntlet things are out.

As you regain consciousness you notice you are standing upright, and are overcome with a very strange sensation. Looking around lazily, you spy a guy on the grass in front of you, obviously having trouble due to a sword sticking out of his back. Looking around, you spy a parking lot and a few bodies, all moving around. You notice a bloody axe cast to the ground nearby, and a katana lying near that (the bow is on your person). Then you look down at yourself and are surprised to find a short sword jammed through each shoulder, and stuck into the side of the building, the reason you are standing upright…

Avenger:

As you slowly awaken, you feel very strange, something you can’t put your finger on, but something that won’t go away. Looking around, taking in your surroundings, you realize you are lying on your side, curled up, with a dagger in your hand. You immediately see a bow, and beyond that bow, you spy a figure lying in the road, with something in his stomach. Then you notice that you can’t seem to roll over. Looking to your side, you find a large pole, a spear, rammed through your side right below your ribs, jammed straight into the ground…

Dragonsjem:

As you come to, you realize your face is buried in a puddle of mud. Once you remove your face from said puddle, you are suddenly overcome with a very odd, disturbing feeling that you just can’t seem to shake. Looking around, you spy the plain looking building in front of you, along with several bodies and bloody messes. Trying to move and surprised that you can’t, your hands suddenly come across the sword buried in your back…

Hewitt:

just to let you know, both the sword and the armor is acceptable, but ill have to change your armor anyways. Sorry bout that.

As you come to, the first thing you notice is the odd feeling of standing up when being awoken. The next thing that hits you is the strangest sensation you’ve ever felt, one you can’t put your finger on, and something partially tells you that you don’t want to. Looking around, you have a perfect view of the battlefield. Taking in all of the scattered bodies and bloody mess, you move your eyes back to yourself, to find your assumed weapon. It wasn’t far away. It was actually lodged in your stomach, tacking you to the wall…

Fishbone:

As you come to, the first thing you notice is the odd feeling about yourself. The very next thing you notice is the arrow in your neck. Reaching up to remove the arrow, you almost stab yourself in the eye with your taloned glove. Deciding to leave the arrow for a moment, you sit up and look around. You are sitting in the middle of a road. Off in the distance is a blood-smeared field in front of a boring little gray building. You see several people moving around on the field, none in seemingly very good condition. Then you notice the axe embedded deep in your stomach…

Richpur:

As you come to, a strange feeling washes over you, something that is mildly disturbing. You then realize you are sitting upright. Looking around from your sitting position, you spy a parking lot containing a man with a stick coming out of his stomach in a very painful looking manner, immediately in front of a large bloody smear, that could only have come from a person, possibly a few, bleeding out on the ground. Returning your glance to your immediate area, you spy a sword, bloodied, lying a short distance away. Then you notice the dagger, and the spear. The reason you are sitting upright is because there is a spear sticking into the ground at an angle in front of you. That angle just so happens to pass through the center of your chest, in the vicinity of your heart. The dagger is deeply embedded into your stomach, and you sit in your own pool of blood…

Unread 23 Jun 2004, 01:47   #19
Fishbone

As Fishbone almost stabbed himself in the eye, he jerked away suddenly. The jerking made the axe shift slightly, and he gasped out in pain. He moved over his left hand and pulled his talons back into his glove, and clipped them down.

Lying back for a second to recover from the shock of moving, he felt for the arrow again with his right hand, and pulled it out. It appeared to only be a shallow wound, so he held his hand there to stop the bloodflow while wondering what to do with the big axe currently lodged in his stomach.

While lying there, barely conscious, he turned his head as far as possible without moving too much. Only one other figure was visible through the grass, a man lying down with a long spear stabbed through him sideways ( -ooc- that's Avenger, by the way -ooc- ).

He finally decided he would have to pull the axe out, as noone seemed to be around to help him with his injury. Gritting his teeth and closing his eyes, he placed both hands on the axe's hilt and tugged it swiftly away, dropping it on the floor about a foot away. For a split-second it felt like everything was fine. Then a throbbing ache came from his stomach and he keeled over, one hand stopping the bloodflow on the stomach, the other at his neck. He vomitted on the ground and collapsed in a heap.
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 01:50   #20
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*Cid stood up (taking a simple wild guess to his name from the start) and looked down at the spear that was stuck in his stomach. At this point he had no idea if it was actually in his stomach or caught luckily by his armour. He made a small experiment by grabbing two knives and placing them on either end of the spear, using simple pivot methods to yank the spear out of him.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 02:20   #21
Richpur
Just call me sir.

Richpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of lightRichpur is a glorious beacon of light

Richard looks down at the shaft emerging from his chest and frowns, trying to remember how that got there. After a few seconds searching his admittedly fragmented mind he realises that he doesn’t actually know how he got here; although on further examination the two paths must be rather intimately linked. He leans back and pulls, removing the sharp metal point from the blood soaked ground. Interesting, the edge appears to be barbed, probably to cause more damage on being pulled back out. Only one way round this occurs straight away - Richard pulls the rest of the length through his chest.

Using the blood slicked spear for support he heaves himself to his feet and looks down at his feet. His eyes are drawn wistfully to the sword and he half crawls the quarter pace over to it stooped over, clenching the grip in his right hand, the finger grooves exactly matching where his grip lays into them.

Since his immediate area is now devoid of anything more interesting than pools of blood Richard directs his gaze upward toward the middle distance, watching for anything that might be moving around - or, more specifically, anyone that might be moving around. As he stretches he winces as a pain shoots up his body and he twists slightly to look down at his stomach - around the hilt emerging from his stomach... He swears and embeds the spear shaft a short way into the ground and using his left hand pulls the blade from its gastric sheath. After a few moments search he finds somewhere on his armour for the newly claimed weapon to go, although the slot seems designed for a blade of a slightly larger size. Having finished with this annoyance Richard returns to his survey of his surroundings.
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 03:14   #22
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Bakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the rough

*Blinking slowely, Bakan looked at the knives with shock. Such wounds would surely be fatal, if not sending massive amounts of pain throughout his body. Grunting, he reaches his arms behind him, and then feels his shoulders pop out of their sockets, yet still no pain. Grabbing both hilts, Bakan inhales, then yanks them out, expecting a wave of blood and pain. The blood part at least he can't determine, but the pain, or lack thereof, is very puzzeling. Pushing himself up, he remembers seeing two holsters for the knives on his back, sliding them back in, Bakan pops his shoulders back in and looks around.*
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 03:14   #23
Disrupter
Sniping pigeons

Disrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to allDisrupter is a name known to all

Duke (yes, Duke sounds wonderful) looked around the battlefield and noticed others getting up. He began to freak out because the people had obviously fatal wounds and they were getting up and removing various armaments from themselves. He thought they were undead zombies, when he noticed two hilts and a small portion of their blades emitting from him. Duke looked down and discovered to his horror that the swords were acctually in his shoulders, and that they pinned him to a wall.

He started to scream and began flailing. This scream was in fear, Duke was afraid of the situation, afraid that he was dead. He managed to fling one arm up to a hilt and he grabbed on. Then with all of his effort, he pulled it out. Duke began screaming again, but this time in pain. He bit down on his lip and a warm taste filled his mouth as he bit almost through his lip. He would have collapsed had the second sword still not been in his shoulder. Duke rammed the freed sword into the ground, and then freed his second shoulder in the same painful fashion.

Both of his wounds started to bleed a little and they caused considerable pain. Duke grabbed two rags that he happened to be carrying, and tied them tightly around his injuries. Then he drove both of the swords deep into the ground, so only their hilts could be seen. He looked turned back around to the building and was hit in the head by a bent piece of wood. Duke ripped it out in angry, and after wincing in pain, realized that he had a bow and a good amount of arrows.

Duke replaced the bow and searched the rest of his body for more weapons. After discovering none, he searched the area around the wall where he had been pinned. On the ground was a bloody axe, a rather cool looking axe, the blades resembled wings of a demon and it a pointed end between them, that was its head. He picked up the axe a slung it on his back, on the outside of the quiver. The next thing he found was a Kitana about four feet long and also bloodied. Next to it was a sheath, so Duke picked it up, sheathed it, and attached it to his belt. Then he tried to figure out what happened.
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 07:11   #24
Ryon Jkar
Prince of the Dawn

Ryon Jkar is infamous around these partsRyon Jkar is infamous around these parts

Ryon Jkar:

As you open your eyes, you see a dark stormy sky. Searching around, you try to ignore a very strange feeling you have inside of you, a totally new sort of feeling. You notice you are in the corner of a parking lot. You try to look around, but realize you can’t move your arms, which are extended beyond your head, or legs. Leaning your head back and forward, you notice a dagger in each hand and foot, stuck right into the ground, holding you in place. You also spy a black katana a short distance away, bloodied and gory…
-------------------------------------------------

Coming into more concious of the pain that the dagger implemented, he grimmaced. His bright green eyes flashed brilliantly despite the dark stormy sky. His strength was weakening and he knew he had to get off the dirty ground of this parking lot. There was also somethinat black katana that beckoned him. As if by some divine nature it was left for him alone. For him to spread justice, or whatever it was to which he was called forth to accomplish. It's destiny and his were now tied.

His eyes closed and he concenetrated through the pain. Targetting all his strength to his right arm he yanked it as hard as he could, hoping to pull the dagger away from it's grip in the earthy ground. In his mind he could see it pulling free and he focused on that mere goal itself. It was time.

"Ahhhhhh!"

To his suprize it was rather painless, the dagger slid away from the ground rather easily and he hastened to pull the others loose. In a short moment he was standing silently before the black bloodied katana. It was his, he could feel it. But how did it get here... how did I get here?

He gripped the handle of the weapon and pulled it loose from the ground. He felt something being lifted off his chest. Like he was reunited with a friend. A feeling of comfort. He sheathed the sword and for the first time he noticed the others... all pulling themselves loose of similar situations... even a man with two swords plunged through his shoulders....

Last edited by Ryon Jkar; 23 Jun 2004 at 07:18.
Ryon Jkar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 11:31   #25
Avenger

As you slowly awaken, you feel very strange, something you can’t put your finger on, but something that won’t go away. Looking around, taking in your surroundings, you realize you are lying on your side, curled up, with a dagger in your hand. You immediately see a bow, and beyond that bow, you spy a figure lying in the road, with something in his stomach. Then you notice that you can’t seem to roll over. Looking to your side, you find a large pole, a spear, rammed through your side right below your ribs, jammed straight into the ground…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unable to think clearly, Jean took a moment before realizing the conflicting scene unfolding before her eyes. There was no doubt she should be dead from the way the spear embedded through her yet she somewhat is alive. Surprised, it took her a few more moments of hesitation before formulating out a way out of the mess she was in.

Ignoring the bloody mess around her, she began slowly tested the functionality of her limbs which surprisingly was able to move freely without inhibition. Other than snapping the spear off and with painfully lifting herself out of the shortened shaft, which incidentally is beyond her, cutting it might be a wiser choice. Inspecting her dagger, a double edged blade with intricate carvings of symbols on its blade; it would take forever to cut the shaft she thought.

Looking at the bloodied ground, she decided digging the spearhead out of the ground and then extracting the spear would be an easier task. Slowly she started digging and loosening the spearhead from the ground.

After a short while, she managed to loosen the ground enough for her push herself off the ground and stand up in an odd fashion. Anticipating pain she leaned sideways so that the spearhead points upwards and the spear shaft end stabs the ground. Gently at first, she leans more so that the spearhead slid upwards a few centimetres. Surprised yet again with the lack of pain she leaned even more and allowed gravity to finish the grisly task.

Leaving gore all along the spear shaft, she finally hit the ground sideways and fell flat on her back. She then grabbed hold of the spear and proceeded to push the rest of the shaft out. Finally able to stand properly, she began investigating her immediate surroundings. Picking up the nearby bow, she concluded it was hers considering the quiver that is slung firmly across her shoulders. Finding a sheath on her belt, she twirled the dagger before slamming it into the sheath.

The battle-scarred spear, a six feet long dark coloured wood ending with a thin triangular spearhead, bears no discernible markings yet infuses a strange sense of dread. Jean decided to keep the spear despite her better judgement.

Finding nothing in her memory that would explain the carnage around her, she proceeded to explore her surroundings in hope of finding some answers.
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 16:30   #26
Darkling

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold

Grimancing in pain at the impaled weapon, feeling its cold blade bary itself deep within his back. A void where his memory was not even a name coming forth from the shadows, thought depsite this the sword seemed familiar on some intsinctual level of his shattered mind though even that was uncertain right now. Biting back the pain with a disgruntled moan, streching his arm behind his back feeling it bend awkwardly to grip the hilt of the blade. Wrenching at it with what little strength was left right now, the sword sliding out slowly inch by inch, slipping his hand down to the blooded blade keeping a slippery fickle grip on it.

Relief flodding over his body mixed with the weak flooding sensation of flowing liquid spill across his back, soaking deeply into cloth and grass alike, Rolling over with effort. Looking around to other likewise inderviduals with various implaments of death in them. Brushing back some more of the blood stained white hair, looking deeply at the rough handed skin of his hands, his mind ablaze with thoughts.
"Who am I?, where am I?, Whats going on?"
Reality coming back into focus as a wave of ailing despair at the thoughts of the bleeding wound, gripping at the sleeve of his top to rip it clean of to reveal gangly looking arms. Briskly and tightly wrapping its length around his chest followed by a knot.

Last edited by Darkling; 23 Jun 2004 at 17:34.
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 22:04   #27
Heiro
'Mael'

Manak feels cold. Unnervingly so. Calmly, he looks around, putting his hands to the marble floor, and trys to stand once again. Not budging, he slowly, but surely, comes to the conclusion that he can't move himself without doing something about the sword. Somehow, though, he senses it to be his though for the life of him he can't remember why, how or otherwise anything from the previous... could it of been night?

Sighing he pushes himself up with all this strength, slowly due to friction on the blade, and seeming atprohete in his arms, he begins to raise. Smiling at his sucess, he ignores the obvious sharp pains from his back. Almost giggling, he slides along another few inches before stepping his feet underneath and pushing with everything in his body. Wretching the sword clear from the marble, he sighs. And begins slide the long blade out through his back, Inch by bloody inch, until the pain subsides. Letting it fall to the floor, he drops to his knees and weeps, pain overtaking him for a moment, before dulling and returning to the state of cold on the other side.

"What an experience. What an experience indeed."
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 18:11   #28
Spritely Zombie

Spritely Zombie will become famous soon enoughSpritely Zombie will become famous soon enough

Mnemon spends a moment starting at the two daggers sticking from the back of his thighs. Traditionally such things hurt, yet strangely these didn't. The experience was unusual it wasn't painful. It felt as though his legs had gone to sleep. Although now that he thought about it, he wasn't entirely sure what it meant for ones legs to go to sleep. He shifted his weight experimentally and screamed.

So that's pain.

After a few moments lying on the blood-splattered grass, waiting for the pain to subside, he moved again. Gritting his teeth against the pain, he reached back towards the first of the two knives, the chain links on his arms making an almost soothing tinkling clanging noise as they tubbed together. He pressed his face into the ground, lifting himself up slightly, stretching. As his hand closed round the hilt of the dagger fresh pain washed through him, filling him with nausea. He swallowed the bile and stomach acid back down and wrenched the first knife free.

He stared at it for a moment, as though concentrating on something else would allow him to escape the pain from his left leg. He thrust the bloodied blade into the ground in front of him and reached for the second dagger...

Panting with exhaustion Mnemon rolled over, stabbing the second dagger into the ground beside the first. The chain was trapped between his back and the ground. It was uncomfortable, though nothing compared to the pain coming from his legs.

Grunting and cursing he managed to force himself into a sitting position, he looked at the bloody holes in his legs. His toes twitched. Applying pressure to the wounds in his legs hurt, but he felt that it was a good thing to do and slowly the bleeding stopped. He looked around for something to wrap around them but found nothing. He picked up the daggers and cleaned them roughly on the grass. Feeling they may be useful, he slid them under the bracers on his arms.

Still not feeling strong enough to walk. Mnemon carefully dragged himself towards the open doorway. Perhaps there will be something of use inside, he thought.

As he laboriously dragged himself across the blood-slick grass he saw others around him. Most had various weapons sticking out of them. Several of them were moving, trying to remove the weapons. He wasn't sure whether this was normal. But he didn't care that much. Waking up with two daggers stabbed through your legs and surrounded by blood would do that to you.
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 23:45   #29
Disrupter
Sniping pigeons

With his bow and arrows slung, his axe over his shoulder, and his kitana literally at his side, Duke began to walk around. The rags over his injuries got faintly red, but it soon stopped. The pain also went away rather quickly, considering his injuries. The whole thing was very strange. Duke began to walk towards the parking lot. He looked around and noticed several large bloodly patches of ground. Taking a guess at what these were, he decided to leave them alone, and honor the people who created them with their deaths.

Duke turned around and walked towards the front door of the building. He noticed that the other dozen or so people were getting up and removing weapons from their bodies. He continued to walk towards the door and entered the building. All he could see clearly inside was a body that was dislodging a weapon from itself and getting up. Then he had an idea. Duke decided to test the strength of his weapons. He walked next to the wall and swung his axe down on it as hard as he could. The axe cut into it about a foot and got lodged.

Duke then took out his kitana and drove it into the wall next to the axe. It pierced the wall all the way to its hilt, so the sword went straight through. Finally Duke took up his bow and knocked an arrow. He took a step back and pulled back on the bowstring with all his might. He let the arrow fly and it hit the wall with a thud. The arrow head shattered, and the shaft cracked, but the wall was left with a small hole in it. With the knowledge of the strength of himself and his weapons, Duke packed up his gear and returned outside. Then he leaned up against the wall and waited for someone to get up and talk to him.
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 05:17   #30
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

dragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to all

00C/ Please excuse the 0 as o. Keyb0ard issues and t00 lazy t0 fix it yet./00C

Sp0ts circle acr0ss her visi0n as she regains c0nci0usness. Trying t0 0pen her eyes a stinging sensati0n hits f0rcing her eyes cl0sed again quickly. In the same m0ment she trys t0 take a breath 0f life and finds her m0uth and n0se filled with muddy water. Trying t0 sit up t0 get a g00d breath she finds herself stuck, managing t0 lift her head just high en0ugh t0 take a breath and c0ugh the water 0ut 0f her system.

Finally regaining her c0mp0sure her th0ughts return t0 the issue at hand. Fear c0urses thr0ugh her as she realizes she cann0t remember wh0 she is...0r anything else. Her hands r0am ar0und her, trying t0 0rient herself, and t0uch s0mething wet and strangely s0ft, n0t grass but flesh, she realizes her eyes are still cl0sed. F0rcing her eyes 0pen again, stinging a little fr0m the mud she gazes at the number 0f b0dies ar0und her. Her dis0rientati0n creating m0re fear with this sight and she struggles t0 get up again haven f0rg0tten in her urgency f0r breath that she c0uldnt m0ve.

Her hands trail 0ver her sides and t0 her back as her fingers t0uch a c0ld piece 0f metal in her back, s0mething that felt like a blade. Her mind racing trying t0 figure 0ut whether she sh0uld w0rry ab0ut the blade itself 0r the why it was in her back and m0re imp0rtantly, why was she still alive. Her fingers return t0 the blade as she tries t0 figure 0ut exactly where it is. Her b0dy seeming t0 kn0w h0w t0 c0nt0rt s0 she can reach the blade. Her legs m0ving t0 arch her back up a little and back d0wn t0 f0rce the blade 0ut in m0ti0n with her hands. Finally getting it, she t0sses it a bit t0 her side as she lays d0wn f0r a m0ment t0 catch her breath, r0lling 0nt0 her back t0 as she breathes heavily, gazing up

Eventually she f0rces herself t0 sit up and glances d0wn at her cl0thing. A warri0rs cl0thing she thinks t0 herself as she gazes ar0und the c0rpses again, clearer n0w, n0ticing 0thers like her. 0thers like her wh0 sh0uld be dead. Her mind racing 0ver a pleth0ra 0f th0ughts and yet searching thr0ugh a blankness.

* Shadowhawk idly points out that this is #rpgal, the pipes are probably blocked from all the bs that you come up with.
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 13:03   #31
Darkling

Regaing some of his composure, enough to stand upright with some unease about his odd soroundings. Feeling the blood dried into breable crust into his white hair, a visible disatified frown coming voer his face at the whole confusion in the air at the moment. Seeing that most of the others around had stared recovering themselves, some walking about freely catching sight of a rusted dagger not far from where he lay. Only able to assume it somhow belonged to him taking it regardless, it could prove usfull even if it did not belong to himself.

Walking alone the side of the building to get a better sight of the area, the various pools of blood littering the floor or staining the grass rather casuing a disconserting feeling to look at them. Almost bumping into somone with a large axe within their grasp due to his lapse in focus, swirving his body around them with a quick precise grace about his steps. Looking at the man and his various weapons, easly standing at a tall height and having a young look about him.
"Sorry about that, did not mean to hit you or anyhting just dazed for a few seconds there."

Putting the sheated tachi within easy reach around his wasit, using a basic old looking belt finding all rather to convient clip to place the blade enforcing the belif it could be his sword after all. Holstering the knife away in a open sheath dangling from the belt to his left side, pretty much confirming that one as well.
"Seems like there was quite a fight here, one I sadly belive I might of bene involved in. Though what I am doing now after it all is still a mystery"
Speaking aloud directred at no one in particualr but himself.
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 21:32   #32
General D. Eath
General Extraordinaire

okay, blake is having computer problems, so he will just sort of follow the group along as a NPC for now, in the case that he can view this thread again...

also, Im going away this weekend sunday to wednesday, so i wont be around to dm that time period, just fyi. Since not much has happened so far, this DM will be short and very general.

People Outside As you look around your surroundings you notice the lack of bodies to go with the blood. There are no impressions in the grass from a body being dragged off. As your gaze falls upon the building, something snaps into your mind. The building seemed very important, almost familiar....

Heiro As you look aroundthe lobby, the building feels important to you. you have a sense of deja vu, but dont quite know why. Your eyes fall on the door in front of you....

heh hope thats satisfactory for now, feel free to talk amongst yourselves while im gone.

Unread 26 Jun 2004, 22:33   #33
Darkling

The nagging feeling that somthing aout the building was familiar ever constent the more he thought about it. Unable to shake the feeling with any success, walking past the one holding a odd shaped axe to see the entrance to lobby clearly. Scratching a light stuble on his chin, letting out a weary sigh. None of this made much sense to him right now, patches of blood without any sign of bodies, waking up impalled on a sword and lack of memory. It was enough to give enough a headachee trying to think it all through, shrugging it off though for now heads closer to the buildings entrance.
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 23:22   #34
Disrupter
Sniping pigeons

Duke turned and looked at the new person. He was stumbling along and almost hit Duke.

"Don't mention it. Hey, do you know where we are, or what that building is or what your name is, or most importantly, why are we here?"

He addressed the questions to the stranger, currently armed with a sword. Duke then noticed something ver odd about the environment. He looked around and noticed that there was a lot of blood. Too much blood. There weren't nearly enough bodies to go with the blood. Before the stranger could respond, he went of towards the closest blood patch. He stared at it trying to guess the amount of blood in it, or used to make it. He then remembered his manners and went back the stranger for answers.

Last edited by Disrupter; 27 Jun 2004 at 04:00.
Disrupter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 01:17   #35
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

*Cid looked up at the building and scratched his head towards it.*

Ug, memories... Always there to haunt me...

*Cid picked the spear he yanked out of himself, pocketing the knives and a few more whilst he was at it. He looked at the spear... he had a memory of it, why it was in him... but not much mroe than that.*
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 13:09   #36
Spritely Zombie

Mnemon reaches the hard path in front of the building. Knowing he'd likely rip himself to pieces on thr gouth hard surface he put a phenominal effort into standing up. He staggers a few steps, the wound in his left leg opening up slightly adding more blood. Bracing himself against the wall, he staggers inside the building...
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 17:03   #37
Fishbone

FB wiped his mouth with his glove on the right hand, and looked up. His eyes were a little blurry, so he blinked a few times to try to get his bearings. The area was very surreal. As he got up to walk, it did feel like he was walking for the first time. He shook his legs to get the blood flowing through them, and stared at the building, which seemed to dominate the area.

He knew it, but how?

He moved slowly towards it, still finding it strange to walk.
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 17:23   #38
Heiro
'Mael'

Manak leans forward heavily on his blade. Instincts tell him he should be dead, and that the wound in his stomach, around 6 inches in length, should of killed him. Instincts, he came to the conclusion, cannot be trusted. Talking a step forward experimentally and finding no such pain as before, he begins to walk. Toward the door.

Apon reaching the familiar face, Manak sighs. Still nothing, no vague recollections, no full, but abrupt memories. Taking another step forward, he runs his hands down the door, before giving it an experimental push...
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 18:08   #39
Darkling

Making his way to the doorway itself, seeing a few who are having trouble standing up themslves, one in particualr staggers about, chains wrapped aroundhis arms (Gokan), stabding a lot taller than himself. blood stains going down the lenght of his leg.
"Easy there now, you will get no where fast with those holes in your legs."
Stepping to their sides tears the other sleeve of his ragged shirt, handing it to the man.
"Try that untill you find somthign taht will hold better, at least you can try and stop some of that blood loss"
Standign there now in a sleeveless top revealing his arms freely to the air, his hairs standing on end to the winds breeze.
Unread 28 Jun 2004, 20:23   #40
Ryon Jkar
Prince of the Dawn

"Whoa..." Ryon whispered to himself as the flood on recognition entered his mind like a mad torrent of wind. He walked toward the others. The survivors of this tragedy.

"I am Ryon. You all look vaguely familiar." He spoke truth. He felt like he knew each of them yet at the same time everything seemed surreal, so unknown. He brushed of some dirt from his black hair and walked toward the door of the building. Why not go in, he figured.
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 01:46   #41
blake

blake is an unknown quantity at this point

/ Huzzah! I can view the thread once again, lets hope this is permanent. Too bad im going on holiday tommorow /

He chocked, his throat was dry, he could hardly breath. His hands came up to his throat and he felt the cold metal chain wrapped tightly around it. Closing his eyes he pulled at the chain, lifting his head slightly the chain came free. Dropping the chain to one side his hand moved up to feel his neck, feeling if there was any damage, none was found.

He lay there for a quiet moment more, thinking on how this came to be - upon trying to move his legs he found they were tied too. Sitting up slowly he looked around, he saw the other figures recovering, if thats what you could call it. His gaze moving around to the building, a feeling of familiarity overwhelming him, it felt like a strange dream, yet it felt real too.

Continuing looking around he noticed the sword in the ground, that too felt familiar. How come he couldn't remember anything - he didn't know. Finally his gaze came up the pool of blood next to him, this frightened him the most. Was it his blood or the blood of another?

Rapidly he started feeling around for any cuts or wounds, finding none he sighed a relief. He bent down and hurridly untied the chains, which gave protest as it was untied. Calmly he got onto one kneel and then stood up. This felt wierd, his every muscle protesting as he moved. He inspected himself more closely, he was suprised to learn that he knew nothing of himself.

Looking once again at the pool of blood he wondered what had happened, what freak event had taken place. Looking up he took more note of the others, they didnt seem hostile, they seemed in a similar situation as he. Then his gaze fell upon the sword, its black hilt reaching towards the sky. The metal blade covered in what seemed a mix of dried blood and dirt, while some bits of shiny metal shone through the muck it was far from its prime.

He straightened, the sounds of his back cracking loud in the quietness of the horrific scene. He took one step towards the sword, he tested his balance, he could walk! He took another slow step and then became more confident, with his every move he looked more natural. Once he reached the sword he looked at it once again, he gripped the hilt lightly at first and then with a little renewed strength he gripped it tightly and yank it out of the ground.

He clutched it with both hands and held it out infront of him, this felt right. Silently he stood there, blade out stretched at an angle before him. Despite the mass it looked, it was actually quiet light in his hands, testing the balance of the blade like he had known all along he swung it through the air in deadly arc and twisted with the movement and bringing the sword around to face another direction, moving like he was a master of the blade.

"Interesting." His voice was hoarse, dry. His voice felt unfamiliar to him, like he had never heard it before.

With some sort of renewed strength of feeling the blade in his grasp he lowered it and held it with one hand and walked slowly towards the strange building. He had only taken a few steps when he noticed another patch of blood, what did it all mean? Strange was this dream, if it was even a dream - it felt so real.

Avoiding the second patch of blood, no real response to it just accepting that it is there. He continued over the grass passing other people, not stopping to greet them - he just carried on towards the building..
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 23:56   #42
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

Stumbling t0 her feet, she reaches ar0und t0 feel the damage the blade had caused. The h0le sh0ckingly large f0r an injury f0r her t0 survive. Feeling a dampness 0f bl00d ab0ut the w0und she glances ar0und f0r a scrap 0f cl0th the bind the w0und. Finding n0ne she sighs and pr0ceeds t0 rip 0ff a strip 0f her sleeve that was least muddy. Slipping it beneath her her arm0ur, she ties it ar0und her b0dy putting s0me pressure 0n the w0und. Glancing at the rest 0f her sleeve n0w l00sely fl0wing, she pulls 0ff an0ther strip t0 wipe clean her face. Muddy water was n0t the m0st pleasant thing t0 have dry 0n y0ur face when y0u are trying t0 see. Her sight clear she sp0ts the weap0n she pulled fr0m her back. Bending 0ver she picks it up, speaking s0ftly t0 herself and t0 the weap0n.

"Y0u were nearly my death and n0w y0u will be the pr0tect0r 0f my life."

She h0lds the staff in her hand feeling its weight. Taking t0 it immediately, she finds herself twirling it unc0nci0usly bef0re placing its unbladed end in the gr0und t0 lean against it.

Taking a deep breath she gazes ar0und again, sp0tting a huge p00l 0f bl00d t0 her left. That didnt c0me fr0m me thats f0r sure. she thinks t0 herself. But fr0m wh0?

Feeling a little uneasy ab0ut that much unexplained bl00d she turns t0 her right. Sp0tting an0ther w0man near her, (Avenger) she decides t0 take a chance and risk any danger there might be fr0m the 0thers, at least she had a weap0n if all else failed. Calling 0ut t0 her, her v0ice cracking at first fr0m the m0uth full 0f muddy water.

"Hey! D0 y0u kn0w where we are 0r why we are here."

She waits f0r an answer and she glances t0ward the building that was strangely familiar.

Unread 2 Jul 2004, 04:01   #43
Spritely Zombie

"Thanks. My name is..." he frowns in thought, "... I dont suppose I am familiar to you at all?"

Mnemon's eyes look the smaller man up and down, he finds himself almost subconciously estimating the weight and strength of him. He notices a smallish jagged edged hole in the figures clothes and a patch of blood that appears fresher than the rest.

"Doesn't that hurt?" he says, gesturing to the wound in the mans chest. Mnemon ties the sleeves around his injured legs, pulling them almost so tight to be uncomfortable. The wounds had reopened slightly due to his walking around but he was quite surprised at the rate at which he was recovering.

Last edited by Spritely Zombie; 2 Jul 2004 at 12:53.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 06:38   #44
Darkling

Looking down at his makeshift bandage shrugging to himself in some way, not really sure why it doesnt hurt more than it should.
"Excedinly though you would think so I suppose, its not enough to cause me to be thrasing in pain just yet, which is one of the odd things aabout this. We all have injuries that are obviously life threatening yet we live yet with some uncomftable side effects granted, but nothing that time cannot heal"
Shifting his steps uncounsily seeming to readjust his weight distrubtion without thought, pasivly taking a slow look around at the others.
"Injuries aside what is needed right now is to figure out what is going on, and why this building gives me a creepy feeling everytime I look at it."

ooc - I was under the imrpresison we where not meant to know our names yet.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 16:11   #45
Fishbone

FB looked around. All over the place, people were getting up, looking just as bewildered as he was. If we'd all been in the same position, who was to say who is friend and who is foe? It seemed noone knew that answer anyway.

The building drew itself to him, so he slowly staggered over to it, aware of the people around him seeming to do the same.
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 00:01   #46
General D. Eath
General Extraordinaire

[ooc] Darkling, you are right, no one knows their name yet, no identification and no memory. Also, sorry for the lack of posting this week, ive been very busy with a new job, and now im going away for the weekend. I dont have alot of time so this DM will be very crappy :-/. look for a good one on monday, and sorry for the consistently bad week. To all americans, happy fourth[ooc]

heiro: As you push the door, it slowly creaks open, revealing a small dark room. All you can see well in the room is a table against the left wall, illuminated by the light from a flashing blue moniter screen. the room feels like its just a hallway, with a door on the opposite end, and a few shelves on the walls covered in boxes. there is some paperwork on the desk as wellI. The moniter is repeatedly flashing the words "Silent Night Confirmed"....

Everyone whos currently looking at the building: You notice the flashing light coming through the front door...

[ooc]Were almost to the action people.... dont worry it will pick up, just keep posting, keep talking, and explore!, oh and if i missed something i probably should have caught, but didnt cus i sped read the posts, just private message me, thanks.[ooc]

Unread 3 Jul 2004, 16:23   #47
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold

ooc: Bloody hell, I always seem to forget at least one thread. Sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by General D. Eath
Hewitt:

just to let you know, both the sword and the armor is acceptable, but ill have to change your armor anyways. Sorry bout that.

As you come to, the first thing you notice is the odd feeling of standing up when being awoken. The next thing that hits you is the strangest sensation you’ve ever felt, one you can’t put your finger on, and something partially tells you that you don’t want to. Looking around, you have a perfect view of the battlefield. Taking in all of the scattered bodies and bloody mess, you move your eyes back to yourself, to find your assumed weapon. It wasn’t far away. It was actually lodged in your stomach, tacking you to the wall…
"Hmm... now that shouldn't be there now should it?"

*Grabbing the hilt of the sword with both hands, he takes a firm grip before yanking hard on the blood soaked blade. Bracing himself for the worst pain in his life strangely he feels nothing as the blade is ripped from his body. He looks over the elegant weapon with mixed feelings of curiosity and confusion, wondering why he would own such a deadly weapon.

Why would I be standing in the middle of a battlefield for that matter?

When that question comes to surface in his mind eyes are drawn away from the sword to the blood-ridden scene before him. It was truely a remarkable sight, there must've been one hell of a battle here. He spends a few minutes just standing there, looking over the distant carnage...*

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 18:14   #48
Ryon Jkar
Prince of the Dawn

ooc/// sorry I take that back, I didn't know my name" /ooc

Holding the hilt of his black katana in his right powerful arm, he looked toward the flashing light. His eyes swirled with curiosity and intensity. His black hair was untamed and he walked with a slight limp as each of his apendages were recently fastened to the ground by daggers. The areas were marked by a crimson stain at each of the dagger sights.

"Does anyone know why we AREN'T dead?!?!?!" He spoke loudly, hoping for an answer as he moved to a window near the door, he looked in.
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 04:14   #49
General D. Eath
General Extraordinaire

Im back, and also waiting for a a few more posts.......

Unread 6 Jul 2004, 05:19   #50
Avenger

Finding nothing of any real interest within reach, Jean moves slowly towards what seems to be an important building in this area. Noticing more of the supposedly dead people like her move towards the building, Jean followed hoping to find some answers to her current predicament.

"Hey! Do you know where are or why we are here?" asked one of the female figures. She tried to reply but her mind numbed from the impossible fact that she was alive refused to formulate an answer immediately.

Before she could answer another figure, a male, asked a similar question.

"Does anyone know why we AREN'T dead?!?!?!"

"I was wondering myself about that. Don't you know what happened?" she answered with a strong but obviously parched throat.

Last edited by Avenger; 6 Jul 2004 at 11:12.