User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 19 Jun 2009, 17:20   #1
MegaNova
m33p

MegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the rough
Meeting people from PA

I know that loads of PA ppl have met other PA ppl.
There have been meetings etc.

But how far would you go?

My first PA meeting that i really liked was the pr0nstars meet at Prestel in the UK. Xyxmokin Sweettooth and me drove up there. Everything went like you expected. We got drunk, had a good time and many laughs and best of all, there nearly wasnt any PA chitchat. The downside was that sweettooth was abit more odd then the others.

After this there have been 2 more pr0nstar meets. Big props go to Xtrac and Prestel(yes again!) for their hospitality.

Last year zzhou came to europe(London) and we talked about him coming to my place and drink afew beers. But then he decided to go to Norway first, and asked if i wanted to tag along. Becouse i had exams i didnt. So we had to come up with a new plan, and while i was arranging the tickets to the 24h of Le Mans and was chatting to zzhou at the time i asked if he wanted to come along. He said yes, and i paid for his ticket and campsite in advance.

He then came a week earlier then expected and he crashed on my couch while i was working.

In the end we went to Le Mans and had a great weekend with loads of beer and many BBQ's. (zzhou wasnt really into cars but he said he liked Le Mans anyway). So we dropped him at the Paris airport where he would ponder what to do next.

Anybody got a story about a PA meeting that went from shit to worse?