User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 2 Dec 2006, 01:08   #1
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Celebrity Mercy Killing

itt we discuss which celebrities would have been better off dying young rather than living on and ruining whaat would have been a masterful legacy. the nominees can be any age but cannnot be any member of U2 as they have always been shit and their death at any stage could only be seen as a slight redemption for all the pain they have inflicted.

I would like to start this thread by denouncing Morrissey. Having missed the Smiths (way before my time) up until recently all I knew of Morrissey (apart from this Charming Man) was his recent solo work and his comments in the press. I hated him. I really hated him and I hated everyone who had ever been associated and anthing he had ever done, because (and this is undeniable) he is a santimonious, self-reightious, arrogent prick who lyrics were so pathetic they literally made me want to vomit into the air and catch it on my face.

then one day, I saw a 15 second clip of an interview with Morrissey from 15-20 years ago and I was rather taken aback by both his apperance and his demenour, whilst he didn't speak there was something that struck me as odd, he in no way resembled the Morrissey I had come to loathe. So I took a chance and listened 'to the queen is dead' and I was blown away. It was brilliant, lyrically I thought it was the freshest use of the English language that I'd seen for a long time.

Somewhere along the line, Morrissey became a bitter, twisted individual (probably when he lost all his talent) and just says things for shock value to sell his overwhelmingly bollocks records. It would have been better for him and the world if he had been shot after his debut solo record (which by all accounts is pretty good) so we could have a lost icon whose perished works we could lament for generations. Instead, we have this burnt out old bastard who should put in a nursing home and smothered in his sleep.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote