User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 13 Jan 2010, 18:55   #1
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Why I am sad

I am sad because the greatest decade in the history of mankind is over. The decade that gave the world GD. They’re selling Nodrog masks in Poundland, man.

Wasn’t it absolutely fantastic while it lasted. Didn’t it make you feel alive and provide some sort of cohesion and sense of belonging to your otherwise pointless and emotionally redundant lives.

But then, like all great cultural movements throughout history, it became passé. Fashion moved on. People’s taste matured, their horizons broadened, their balls dropped, they spread their wild oats.

This is a pretty melancholy business. Not much to say really. It’s gone. Finished. Blown away on the wind. Gone forever.

V. Sad now.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2010, 22:07   #2
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Why I am sad

in summary - we got jobs
Unread 14 Jan 2010, 00:03   #3
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Now see, I never let that get in my way.

Personally, I blame Obama.

Things were so much better under Bush.
Unread 14 Jan 2010, 12:40   #4
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, nobody had jobs. And for those who had em, they got less money for it.

Those were the times.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2010, 21:21   #5
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

i prefer to smile over the memories then fret that they're over :P
now we've got a whole new decade for more fun stuff!
Unread 20 Jan 2010, 23:18   #6
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn View Post
i prefer to smile over the memories then fret that they're over :P
now we've got a whole new decade for more fun stuff!
That's exactly what the germans said in 1933.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2010, 09:20   #7
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

nein!
Unread 21 Jan 2010, 11:24   #8
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe View Post
in summary - we got jobs
Shouldn't this mean you have more time to read forums, though?
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2010, 22:18   #9
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post
Shouldn't this mean you have more time to read forums, though?
I think you are confusing the phrase 'jobs' with the phrase 'public sector jobs'
Unread 25 Jan 2010, 23:15   #10
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

no clownshoe corner threads in 4 years...

first post in months btw - hello everyone

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2010, 13:43   #11
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
in summary - we got jobs
yeah, but I got laid
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2010, 21:23   #12
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I always found it sad that when a forum dies , the only people left are the trolls , and they then set the bar for what comes after ..... which is usually a slow and inevitable descent into mediocrity
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2010, 21:47   #13
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima View Post
I always found it sad that when a forum dies , the only people left are the trolls , and they then set the bar for what comes after ..... which is usually a slow and inevitable descent into mediocrity
oh ffs go back to your mid-life crisis and leave us the **** alone.
Unread 10 Mar 2010, 23:36   #14
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
oh ffs go back to your mid-life crisis and leave us the **** alone.
Congratulations. The world does apparently revolve around this forum because youre on it. Its not as though the internet has seen dozens of communities die previous to this one. It must be a direct attack on GD BECAUSE YAHWE SAID SO.

FFS , youre one of the core reasons this place lost its userbase. Someday youll realise that and **** off.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2010, 00:13   #15
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Someday youll realise that

I wouldn't put money on that.

Yahwe is too busy pretending to be a man of wealth and taste on the internet, as he always wanted to be seen for in reality but once disconnected he's just lonely and full of self pity covered by a blanket of eagering elitism and selfcentered drama. The moment he's the only one left here he will consider himself in some kind of quasi Shakespearian tragedy mumbling something along the lines of "it could've only ended like this, and it's all good" (but ofcourse so much more poetic sounding, mind you) while staring out of his window writing his last unanswered posts ending with some pathetic lines of points, carefully rechecking his posting style, removing the capitals he accidentically used in a sentence or two.
Unread 12 Mar 2010, 11:20   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste View Post
no clownshoe corner threads in 4 years...
Clownshoe Corner was always a bit of a failure anyway
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2010, 18:13   #17
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Congratulations. The world does apparently revolve around this forum because youre on it. Its not as though the internet has seen dozens of communities die previous to this one. It must be a direct attack on GD BECAUSE YAHWE SAID SO.

FFS , youre one of the core reasons this place lost its userbase. Someday youll realise that and **** off.
If you ever irritated me I'd punish you with immortality.
Unread 12 Mar 2010, 20:42   #18
Aryn
Happy

i think the problem here is you people need to stop being dicks to yahwe :\
Unread 13 Mar 2010, 01:20   #19
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

Lol.
Unread 21 Mar 2010, 11:12   #20
AV.
Number 34

AV. is on a distinguished road

The good die young. Or slightly older after being on life support and in great pain, yearning for the end month after agonising month.

Someone put this forum out of its misery.
AV. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2010, 15:36   #21
Antoninus Pius

Antoninus Pius is a name known to allAntoninus Pius is a name known to allAntoninus Pius is a name known to allAntoninus Pius is a name known to allAntoninus Pius is a name known to allAntoninus Pius is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke View Post
I wouldn't put money on that.

Yahwe is too busy pretending to be a man of wealth and taste on the internet, as he always wanted to be seen for in reality but once disconnected he's just lonely and full of self pity covered by a blanket of eagering elitism and selfcentered drama. The moment he's the only one left here he will consider himself in some kind of quasi Shakespearian tragedy mumbling something along the lines of "it could've only ended like this, and it's all good" (but ofcourse so much more poetic sounding, mind you) while staring out of his window writing his last unanswered posts ending with some pathetic lines of points, carefully rechecking his posting style, removing the capitals he accidentically used in a sentence or two.
Heh, I guess life is full unless your glass is a half of bitter.
Antoninus Pius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2010, 19:11   #22
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Since I'm in the mood for reviving dead threads from months past...

During the course of my first and second real-work style jobs, I managed to go from about 200 posts to over 3,000 posts. Our ultra fast ISDN connections allowed me to be significantly more active.

Now, I've got 10Gb of bandwidth to t'internet to play with.

Just think what I could do with that!
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2010, 01:47   #23
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold

You could make more posts!
oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2010, 03:28   #24
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Too many threads about there not being any new threads.