User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 10 Oct 2006, 21:07   #1
MAsta_MArk
Welsh palestinian!

MAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to behold
Help with a climate presentation please?

Well on the 23rd of october im going to be doing a powerpoint presentation on the effects of climate change (these have to shock the listener), the reasons why global warming is happening and how to stop it.

Now as i have such a short time to gather research im wondering if anyone on GD can help me by posting any useful links for anything related or give me any tips on how to deliver the presentation as ive never done a real one before. The audience will be young people (e.g 14 - 20ish) so i need to make it relavent but also interesting for them.

(sorry for any spelling/grammer mistakes i dont have word )
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 21:10   #2
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Help with a climate presentation please?

Watch that Al Gore film.

You could pretty much just do that.

I haven't seen it yet though...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 21:11   #3
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

How old are you? Why are you doing this? Why must it be shocking?
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 21:11   #4
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Just steal loads of ideas from here and you'll be fine.
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 21:23   #5
MAsta_MArk
Welsh palestinian!

MAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to behold

I have just watched the Al Gore film and it was very informative but im not willing to believe it all until i find facts on what he has said elsewhere.
im 16
Im doing this to earn a bit of money and to help out a friend of mine in Youth service, i offered to do the presentation for them to the young people as it will probably sound better comeing from me, someone there own age, than an adult of a different generation.
It has to be shocking because the whole idea of the "conference" im talking at is to promate recycling and energy saving and to promote the awareness of the enviroment.
thanks for the link TK
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 21:25   #6
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

13 days is actually quite long if you only have to make a presentation about global warming

Especially if you base it on internet sources
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 21:50   #7
Furious
SpamBot

Furious will become famous soon enoughFurious will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAsta_MArk
Now as i have such a short time to gather research im wondering if anyone on GD can help me by posting any useful links for anything related or give me any tips on how to deliver the presentation as ive never done a real one before.
Relate it to how they can make a change, for example switching lights off and all that b*llocks

I would not think that going in too heavy with facts would help as they would lose interest. Perhaps things like "when you are 30 the price of gas will have tripled" (which it probably will!)

When i do presentations at work (slightly different target audience but what the hey!) I always try and do an icebreaker exercise. Its very cliched but it does relax your audience and encourages them to participate. The worst thing is when you get to the end of the show and there are no Questions. That would mean that you have either covered of EVERYTHING there is to know about global warming, or that they simply arent interested.

I try(!) and do this by taking lots of different topics, doing the prep on them and only scratching the surface, leaving a lot of room for questions on the subject.

So you could talk a little about:

Fuel usage
Effects on the environment
Social responsibilities
Corporate responsibilities (an area which i feel needs a lot more focus)
New research and ideas/initiatives
etc etc

And let the audience develop the most interesting areas.

Please dont quote me on any of this as i am simply rambling from experience and i know little of the facts.

Good luck!

<TomKat> my signature is the greatest on the entire internet
Furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 22:04   #8
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/hottopics/cl...eriment1.shtml
is a great way for young people to get involved.

some good questions here:

http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3915245.stm

new scientist has some good articles u could get info from

http://www.newscientist.com/channel/...limate-change/
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 22:04   #9
MAsta_MArk
Welsh palestinian!

Quote:
I try(!) and do this by taking lots of different topics, doing the prep on them and only scratching the surface, leaving a lot of room for questions on the subject.
I can see how no questions would make a rather embaressing/ awkward situation so i will probably end up doing some of that.
Quote:
Fuel usage
Effects on the environment
Social responsibilities
Corporate responsibilities (an area which i feel needs a lot more focus)
New research and ideas/initiatives
Ill probably talk about all of these especially the corporate problems and the social solutions to empthasis the corporate "badness" on the issue and the things that ordinary people can do to help. "every little helps etc etc
thanks for the tips
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 22:56   #10
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If i were you i'd do the talk with the following topics

WHAT IS CLIMATE CHANGE?

This is your introduction. Talk basically about the Earth and the weather. Effect of the sun (heating the equator) causing wind and the transfer of heat causing ocean currents etc. Mention the fact that there have been changes in the climate of earth in the past (what were they) and the belief held by the scientific community that we are about to undergo another change.

WHAT CAUSES CLIMATE CHANGE?

What has caused climate change in the past:
Volcanic erruptions
Sun spot cycle
etc
What is causing climate change at the moment:
Mention ozone layer, fosil fuel burning, deforestation etc

Also mention "feedback mechanisms" such as:
* Polar ice melting / heavy rainfall in Europe increases fresh water supply to the ocean current system running from the equator in America to Northern Europe (whose name i can't remember at the moment).
* Increased temperature in the tundra (siberia) is leading to the melting of the permafrost which has a further effect. The methane stored underneath the permafrost escapes (methane is a "bad" gas with respect to global warming ... worse than CO2) and there's massive amounts of it.
* Increased temperatures (Spring has advance a day per year for the past decade or so in Siberia or Canada or something) which has affected the breeding pattern of some insect in the north which used to only breed every two years but now breeds every year. As such there's mass infestations (plagues) of these creatures. As they need to eat they are stripping the leaves from the trees in the north. Without leaves the trees die creating "dead land" which as it is darker than land with trees on it attracts more heat further fueling the problem of climate change.

WHAT ARE THE EFFECTS OF CLIMATE CHANGE GOING TO BE?

* Temperature changes (most places getting hotter ... the equator will become uninhabitable)
* Weather changes (predicted increases in the number and general strength of hurricanes etc)
* Flooding (the ice caps melt and the water rises ... show a general world map of areas affected noting the number of displaced people especially in areas like Bangladesh ... then show a "revised map of the UK" ... you might want to ask people if they have any relatives who live in areas projected to be under water)
* Loss of biodiversity
* Economic effect of all this (including effect on stockmarket and thus on pensions etc ... in short this will affect everyone)

WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP AVERT CLIMATE CHANGE?

The biggest polluters are Industry so you would have to pressure the Government to make any changes. Tell your audience how you can do this.

End on a positive note by stating the small changes people can make i.e. recycling, not wasting energy etc.
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 23:31   #11
Furious
SpamBot

Furious will become famous soon enoughFurious will become famous soon enough

wow......

...Dace ??!

<TomKat> my signature is the greatest on the entire internet
Furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 23:33   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
The biggest polluters are Industry
In New Zealand, it's cows.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 00:26   #13
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
In New Zealand, it's cows.
Not to be pedantic. But it is actually mostly sheep

50% of our total emissions come from methane, which comes from animals, which is why we can't do very much about our climate change statistics.

In fact, if we didn't have such an agrarian economy based almost entirely upon primary production everything would be honky dory in regards to our Kyoto obligations. As it stands we have practically no way of meeting our targets, as farmers tend to dislike policies that advocate killing all the animals.

The governments current solution is to build more wind farms and hope the problem goes away. Of course this is nonsense, over 70% of our electricity comes from renewable resources already (Hydro mostly).

I don't know why I wrote all that. Expanding the worlds knowledge I suppose.
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 00:33   #14
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooling
50% of our total emissions come from methane, which comes from animals, which is why we can't do very much about our climate change statistics.
Kangaroos
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 00:56   #15
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Science will save us! Or at least: quasi-scientific speculation from Australia will save us! Thank you Yahwe for that ray of hope.

The current proposal for a tax on methane emmissions from sheep and cows seems to be the latest insane idea coming from government. The farmers were very angry! They got on their tractors and drove to Parliament! "Fart Tax? Over our dead bodies!"
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 01:16   #16
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooling
Science will save us! Or at least: quasi-scientific speculation from Australia will save us! Thank you Yahwe for that ray of hope.
In this case i think it's fairer to say that evolution has provided a way

all we need do is get people to stop eating beef and lamb and switch to kangaroo
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 01:28   #17
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Quote:
* Polar ice melting / heavy rainfall in Europe increases fresh water supply to the ocean current system running from the equator in America to Northern Europe (whose name i can't remember at the moment).
north atlantic drift ?
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2006, 00:40   #18
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAsta_MArk
the reasons why global warming is happening and how to stop it.
As to reasons why the earth is warming start with the fact that the sun is warming. Mars' polar ice caps are melting.

As to how to stop it you might suggest a nuclear war (see wikipedia under Nuclear Winter) or finding a way to trigger volcanic eruptions (see http://www.cet.edu/ete/modules/volcanoes/vclimate.html).

These might fit the shocking requirement.
Unread 12 Oct 2006, 02:07   #19
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
As to reasons why the earth is warming start with the fact that the sun is warming. Mars' polar ice caps are melting.

As to how to stop it you might suggest a nuclear war (see wikipedia under Nuclear Winter) or finding a way to trigger volcanic eruptions (see http://www.cet.edu/ete/modules/volcanoes/vclimate.html).

These might fit the shocking requirement.

Quit being a moron (he might believe you).
Unread 12 Oct 2006, 08:13   #20
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
A nuclear winter or a big volcano eruption will have huge effects on the climate, the particles that would get thrown out in the atmosphere could cool the earth by several degrees for years.

Edit: Of a lack for better articles...

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.

Last edited by qebab; 12 Oct 2006 at 09:06.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2006, 13:03   #21
Phrazer
Cymru Am Byth

Phrazer has a spectacular aura aboutPhrazer has a spectacular aura about

Hey mate sounds like a great thing your doing

Ill come n find u on irc soon as i can see if u need any help, ive never had <80% for a presentation, its just about the only thing im pretty good at in academic circles and my degree was in Geology in which we covered loads of Global warming stuff but tbh these guys seem to have hit the nail on the head with what to cover. Anyway mate ill speak to u soon.

Round 12 - 13 - E1W HC
Round 14 - 18 - Orbit HC
Round 19 - 32 - Orbit Forever. Nothing else comes close!!
Round 39+ - Currently chilling out in S.P.Q.R

<Gruff|afk> omg....this is the best pm i've ever had!!!!!!
<Gruff|afk> you have just got up so many positions in my "Gruff-o-meter scale"
Phrazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2006, 18:20   #22
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
You have to admit though, everyone listening would probably be shocked by the presentation. Even he would when he got his grade!
Unread 12 Oct 2006, 20:10   #23
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
If i were you i'd do the talk with the following topics

....<Insert unusually useful post here>..............

End on a positive note by stating the small changes people can make i.e. recycling, not wasting energy etc.
Or end on a negative note that there's really not much anyone can do, as the wheels are in motion and we're all basically ****ed.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote