User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 22:35   #1
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold
MacIntyres Toughest Towns

I have really been enjoying this insight into life in our favourite towns around the country and feel priviliged to live in the Muder capital of Europe ( Glasgow).
Just to back up his facts, i am a normal person leading a normal quiet life in glasgow and have so far seen :

1) someone getting stabbed
2) someone getting stabbed in the ass as they ran away from a fight
3) a man knocking another man to the ground, the stopping to carefully remove his timberland boots, only to beat him on head with the boot in his hand ( yes why not just kick?)
4) a ned walking down the street carrying a crossbow
5) a nedette ( female ned) punching a middle aged woman on bus because she thought she was " staring at her"
6) A man bottling a member of staff at place i worked, and the member of staff losing 7 teeth
7) a large fight of around 18 neds where almost every one was holding a screwdriver

So if anyone thinks their town can better this please provide some evidence or glasgow will remain on top
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote