User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 01:54   #1
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I'm being sad again...

but since it's Christmas, thought I'd share who came around to purchase stuff from my store:

Edgar Davids of Tottenham Hotspur (and Holland whenever selected) came in on the 15th to buy a charger or something. His missus was quite pretty AND he asked for a discount indirectly (the charger was only £9.99). One of the supervisors said I'd give you a very, very good discount if you bought a contract. He said he'd come back another time for the contract and bought the charger at full price (the guy earns at least £20k per week (only Ragnarak can confirm)).

Michael Essien of Chelsea came in on the 20th. I can't remember what he wanted but he got pestered by my colleagues (Arsenal fans) for being a "cheat". Made me laugh.

This guy however impressed me the most though. Came in today and bought a pay as you go phone (and locked his bicylce at a lampost outside the store).

P.S. I forgot to take photos of the footballers. There was too much of a hype when they walked in.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote