User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Nov 2005, 23:01   #1
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Weekends away

Today I booked two weekends away for myself

I'm going to Dublin for one with a friend and for the other I'm going to North Italy (Milan, Bergamo, Verona) with my girlfriend.

So... Advice for things to see and do would be great!

Also, ideas for future weekends away, experiences of your past weekends away etc etc are welcome in this thread.

Incidentally I'm also happy because my home Internet connection is working again

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 23:19   #2
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Weekends away

I'd like to suggest somewhere but I haven't been abroad for under 10 years.

Last break I've been to was to Bournemouth.... back in 2003.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 23:21   #3
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

did SAGA give you a good deal ste?
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 23:33   #4
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
did SAGA give you a good deal ste?
that was neither funny nor insulting...
just a crap comment

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 02:28   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Today I booked two weekends away for myself

I'm going to Dublin for one with a friend and for the other I'm going to North Italy (Milan, Bergamo, Verona) with my girlfriend.

Also, ideas for future weekends away, experiences of your past weekends away etc etc are welcome in this thread.

Incidentally I'm also happy because my home Internet connection is working again
Let me know when you're going to dublin and I'll advise you on what to do and see (is the other friend male or female?)
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 02:46   #6
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
I'm going to North Italy (Milan, Bergamo, Verona) with my girlfriend.

Take a walking tour of Milan's motorways for the win!
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 04:20   #7
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Riga, Talin, Barcelona, Paris, Berlin, Munich etc etc...New York?
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 09:23   #8
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Let me know when you're going to dublin and I'll advise you on what to do and see (is the other friend male or female?)
I'm going 24-28 November. And it's a male friend, so yes, guinness brewery is already on our list
Heh, Another Dace story for Clownshoe Corner?
What did you think of Milan etc?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Riga, Talin, Barcelona, Paris, Berlin, Munich etc etc...New York?
Done Barcelona, Paris and Berlin... (and a lot of the eastern European Capitals)
New York may be a little expensive...

Unread 6 Nov 2005, 00:41   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Closer to the time I could try finding out if there are any cool events on then. Try describing your tastes in fifteen words or less so I get a general idea of what you'd like please.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 00:44   #10
Ste
Bored

Some decent music, decent pubs, but mainly decent sights,
nothing too expensive (unless it's worth it)

Unread 6 Nov 2005, 00:57   #11
Malice
not the daddy...

Malice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to beholdMalice is a splendid one to behold

I took a weekend away to California's northcoast. Humboldt county to be exact. Beautiful area. Tall redwoods, rocky coast with sheer cliffs, sweeping vistas, and Aracada, CA.

The night started well, a friend and I in a bar, pitcher here pitcher there...bar closes. So, in the spirit of staying drunk, we zipped on down to the corner liquor store and caught the last 5 minutes of alcohol sales. 5 pints of Ancient Age...whooo-We!

So an hour later, 2 of the pints are gone and we are waltzing down the streets picking fights with the street rats. Of course, none would oblige us in our drunken desire for violence, so we decided to head on down to this girls house that we had met earlier in the night.

On the way, we sang, cheered, and had a grand time waking the dead. Well, we also woke some guy from his sleep, and he came out of his house to kindly tell us to shut the hell up. Here was our chance! I leaped to the sidewalk and into his face with a sturdy push, being drunk, it was to no avail. Suddenly, and without warning, his right hand comes sweeping out toward me and I fall into the gutter.

When I came back from the darkside, my partner was leaping over me to tackle the guy. With blood all over my face, I joined in the melee only to find out that the guy didn't just have an iron fist, it was more like an iron pipe. After a few good licks, we both hobbled away broken and humbled. Me with a shattered nose and shut eye, him with 3 broken ribs, and a new respect for residents who request silence in the still of their early mornings.

Ah, what a trip it was.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 01:02   #12
JonnyBGood
Banned

Okay. The Guinness brewery obviously. The best pints of guinness in dublin county are the eaglehouse in sandycove (which is currently under renovation), finnegans in dalkey and the stags head in the city centre itself. Lots of people say go see the book of kells but it's just a freaking old book so I don't know what the fuss is about. However you should wander around trinity college and try chatting up hot girls because if you don't you're gay. On a Sunday night the best conventional club would be club 92 out in leopardstown. The best nights out I always find are the midweek college organised ones, I don't know if there are any on during that period but I'll have a look for you. The turks head and zanzibar are decent on weekends though, the palace has gotten a lot better name for itself recently but I haven't been there in like six months and that was the day tcd finished and every place worth it's salt in dublin was hopping. Try to avoid wandering around templebar like a twat. I suppose if you're into it there's the national gallery and natural history museums but I'm sure you have far better ones yourself. There's a cool new casino that just opened recently on grafton street (main street on the south side of dublin city) so if you're into that go there. You'll miss the all blacks ireland game by a couple of weeks unfortunately so I don't think there's anything worth going to see sportswise. The zoo in phoenix park has supposedly gotten a lot better recently, you could go there and throw faeces at the monkeys I guess. If I think of more stuff later I'll let you know. Thermo might have some different ideas to if he shows up on the forums!
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 06:05   #13
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Okay. The Guinness brewery obviously. The best pints of guinness in dublin county are the eaglehouse in sandycove (which is currently under renovation), finnegans in dalkey and the stags head in the city centre itself. Lots of people say go see the book of kells but it's just a freaking old book so I don't know what the fuss is about. However you should wander around trinity college and try chatting up hot girls because if you don't you're gay. On a Sunday night the best conventional club would be club 92 out in leopardstown. The best nights out I always find are the midweek college organised ones, I don't know if there are any on during that period but I'll have a look for you. The turks head and zanzibar are decent on weekends though, the palace has gotten a lot better name for itself recently but I haven't been there in like six months and that was the day tcd finished and every place worth it's salt in dublin was hopping. Try to avoid wandering around templebar like a twat. I suppose if you're into it there's the national gallery and natural history museums but I'm sure you have far better ones yourself. There's a cool new casino that just opened recently on grafton street (main street on the south side of dublin city) so if you're into that go there. You'll miss the all blacks ireland game by a couple of weeks unfortunately so I don't think there's anything worth going to see sportswise. The zoo in phoenix park has supposedly gotten a lot better recently, you could go there and throw faeces at the monkeys I guess. If I think of more stuff later I'll let you know. Thermo might have some different ideas to if he shows up on the forums!

Ignore this. This is all lies. Even if you throw in some punctuation and so on.
Dublin is a hole, following that advice will get you stabbed in the face.
Especially by the monkies in the zoo.
Or the monkies on the streets.
Actually, probably both.
Yes, certainly.
Ahem.

Just shout God Save The Queen at random intervals. Makes people like you.
Or just go to Annabells night club and start a fight with a pile of rich kids. Kill one. Then get off cause your daddy owns half of Blackrock.