User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 5 Feb 2006, 22:02   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Things you do that you are ashamed of

ITT you tell us all about things that you do that you are ashamed of but do anyway.

I pick my nose a lot when I'm on my own and just wipe it on the underneath of my desk. I take great satisfaction in scraping it all off when it's all dried. It's pretty gross I suppose. I don't eat my bogeys though.

My room is right next to the living room, so if I masturbate and there are people in there I have to clean up in my room. I often just use a dirty hanky and throw it in the laundry, but sometimes I've used dirty boxers and socks.

I piss in the shower, which apparently is disgusting but I don't really see how if you aim it to go straight down the plughole.

I often will just sit on my own with my hands down my trousers, just because it's comforting. I wouldn't say I was ASHAMED of it, but I always remove it quickly if someone comes in or whatever, so I suppose I am.

Between my smallest toe and the one next to it on my left foot, I think I have athlete's foot. I take great pleasure, every 2-3 days, in just rubbing this area raw until it hurts. Then I let it heal. I've been doing this for a few years now.

I often trim my nosehairs with my nail scissors. Again, I didn't think this was such a big thing to be ashamed of, but it obviously is as I don't like people to see it so lock the bathroom door while I do it.

Occasionally when I haven't trimmed down below for a while, my ball sack and that general area is quite smelly in the morning. I actually quite enjoy sniffing my hand after having it down there, and smelling "myself". I'm aware this is disgusting, but I don't care. I sometimes even do it slyly when there are other people in the room.

So what do you do?!
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 22:05   #2
Flavius

Flavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Things you do that you are ashamed of

I'm very hairy in the nether regions and I masturbate fiercely while plucking the hairs lodged around my asshole.

I also pick my nose, but I often take the boogeys and attach them to the wall. On every second thursday of the third week of the month, I scrape them all into a plate and celebrate by shouting "jihad".

I pee, fart and masturbate in the shower. The difference is that I get the fluids and use them to wash my body.

I also lie a lot.
Flavius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 22:12   #3
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

procrastinate
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 22:12   #4
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I pick my nose a lot when I'm on my own and just wipe it on the underneath of my desk. I take great satisfaction in scraping it all off when it's all dried. It's pretty gross I suppose. I don't eat my bogeys though.

I piss in the shower, which apparently is disgusting but I don't really see how if you aim it to go straight down the plughole.

I often will just sit on my own with my hands down my trousers, just because it's comforting. I wouldn't say I was ASHAMED of it, but I always remove it quickly if someone comes in or whatever, so I suppose I am.

I often trim my nosehairs with my nail scissors. Again, I didn't think this was such a big thing to be ashamed of, but it obviously is as I don't like people to see it so lock the bathroom door while I do it.

we are so alike.

(will add more tomorrow)
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 22:13   #5
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Moderate this forum.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 22:15   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Occasionally I throw my hands in the air like I just don't care.
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 22:30   #7
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

i have been known to blow my nose on washing as it goes into the machine, i didnt think there was anything wrong with it until my bf freaked out,
and i pee in the shower.
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 22:38   #8
Flavius

Flavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
and i pee in the shower.
How is that any fun?
How can you possibly aim at the shampoo bottles on the side to knock them off?
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 22:43   #9
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

People piss in the shower? thats just f******* disgusting
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 22:44   #10
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Occasionally I throw my hands in the air like I just don't care.
Sometimes I feel I have to lift my head and scream

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 22:54   #11
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That you in horn's avatar, DM?
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 22:59   #12
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

my wife and mother in law nagged me to write a poem for like a year before her brother's wedding, and i finally caved. i was ashamed enough that i demanded that no one ever admit i was the one that wrote it.

and pretty much everything in the thread above here except i don't pee in the shower. there's a toilet right there (i urinate in the street from time to time, but that more belongs in my 'pride' thread than here).
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 00:07   #13
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat

Between my smallest toe and the one next to it on my left foot, I think I have athlete's foot. I take great pleasure, every 2-3 days, in just rubbing this area raw until it hurts. Then I let it heal. I've been doing this for a few years now.
Read the remedies and folklore section here and then maybe you'll stop pissing down the plughole.

Re the topic:

I too have been known to piss in the shower. (Preventative clearly)
I drink milk straight from the carton.
I drink OJ straight from the carton (which somehow seems worse than the milk)
I'll drink coffee from the same mug for 2 or 3 days without washing it :|
I often go out wearing odd socks.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 00:11   #14
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Drinking coffee from dirty mugs is nothing to be ashamed of, our office and most other people I see in the building (there's a shared kitchen) do likewise. The boliing water will kill germs and stuff
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 00:26   #15
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I pick my nose and my ear. I dont eat what comes out but I dispose of it by throwing or placing it underneath things like tables/couches.
I scratch my balls alot. I also aren't really ashamed of it and will do it anywhere if im not carefull, but it's very embarrasing due to peoples reactions to it.
I sing alot even if I dont want to. Like, I can walk down the street and sing, without knowing. And it's always a very cheesy tune, like Maria Carey or something. It's not that I'm ashamed of it, but I sing very poorly and everybody teases me about it.

More seriously, I lie alot. I know that I'm doing it, it's not like I have to. But I often lie to avoid confrontations (very seldom for my own sake, mostly so that others wont get mad at eachother), or to keep the peace. It's a very bad habit, but I'm pretty good at it. There is only two persons I've ever met that can always tell when I'm lying, and thats my two best friends. Strange, eh?
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 00:46   #16
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I get up in the middle of the night to "talk" to people I don't know, and put numbers into a spreadsheet webgame on the internet. I pick my nose. I drink milk from the carton, and I piss on the walls of houses that belong to people I don't like (Only when I'm drunk, but still...)

I hum, whistle and sing, while I think I'm alone. If someone walks past me while I do, I blush furiously. I read "romantic" novels, but only to read the sex scenes (Read as in past, not present. Eventually I didn't have to read about it anymore). Scratch myself in weird places, but only when I think people aren't watching. So far, I have never been caught (I think).

I blend my vodka too much, likewise with rum.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.

Last edited by qebab; 16 Feb 2006 at 21:33.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 00:53   #17
Arachnidman
You love me really

Arachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond repute

I steal underwear from my neighbours washing line.

He still hasn't noticed.
Arachnidman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 01:24   #18
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm not sure what you mean by ashamed. I don't really do that much which I personally feel guilty about afterwards.

Of course there's plenty of things I only do in private, and there's things I don't normally advertise to people, but I'm not sure if that counts as shame. I presume most people don't really want to hear what I wank into so I rarely bring the topic up in conversation.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 01:27   #19
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

I don't personally feel 'ashamed' of the things I have listed. I don't really feel ashamed of anything I do. I suppose they are things that other people might consider disgusting or ill mannered. I sometimes cut my toenails straight onto the carpet and then don't clean it up for a few days. I don't feel ashamed of this but it probably pisses my boyfriend off.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 01:29   #20
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

horn, you my friend, are ****ed up

i do, and have done, nothing that i am ashamed of, whats the point in shame, if you did/do something, you did/do it for a reason, if it causes you shame,then don't do it
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 01:35   #21
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

I am ashamed that Ive turned down sex so many times, just becouse Im picky.

(thanks to dace for making me realise this)
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release

Last edited by G.K Zhukov; 6 Feb 2006 at 02:49.
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 01:36   #22
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Read these forums and ask "What did i do to deserve this" , to some non-existent god that my society has built its modern day belief structure around.

I also send too many text messages to people for no good reason.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 01:37   #23
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
i do, and have done, nothing that i am ashamed of, whats the point in shame, if you did/do something, you did/do it for a reason, if it causes you shame,then don't do it
You surely must have done something you are ashamed of? Or that you wish you hadn't done?

There are numerous situations that go on rewind in my head, every once in a while. Usually on bad days. Some make me smile a little because they were so silly, others make me clench fists because I feel bad about it.

Perhaps your parents surprised you when you were masturbating, or something (They did with me... not ashamed, of doing it, but letting them see I did it), there is obviously something you have done that you are ashamed of.

Perhaps the topic should've been "Things you did that you are ashamed of"

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 02:07   #24
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I really have nothing I am ashamed off I think, maybe that I like to watch myself too much in the mirror but I guess that isn't very unusual when you're doing intensive weighttraining. When for example I am hugging my girlfriend in the bathroom and she notices that I am watching myself in a mirror I feel like a massive wanker.

Also, pissing in my baththub while showering

Sometimes I seem to have something that could be described as verbal dyslexia (I have no idea if this really exsist) which can be very annoying in some social situations.
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 02:27   #25
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

I don't care enough to be ashamed for anything.
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 02:29   #26
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I piss in the sink in my room.

I sometimes clean up my seman with a sock or boxers if there are no tissues lying around.

I like pissing outside, whenever I go to my girlfriends I say I am going for a cigarette but instead I have a ciggy and a piss in her garden. I thought this was ok, until she caught me one day and gave me one of her looks (I dont like going upstairs, lifting the seat etc).

I once didnt change my sheets for about 6 weeks.

If I run out of clean boxers/socks for a few days, I dont care.

I seem to have my hand constantly just sitting down there, when im watching tv or relaxed, it does nothing but feels comfortable.

I once stopped half way through sex, made up an exscuse that I had to go home all because someone sent me a teletext in said internet game because I was going to lose my fleet.

I phone up my friends when im taking a shit.

I drink orange juice/milk etc from the carton.

I steal my housemates food sometimes.

Ill slip a plate or two into my housemates washing up.

I cheat/ed on my girlfriends.

I slept with my ex girlfriends best friend to get back at her.

I have had sex more than once and I cant remember a thing.

I smoke.

I once got an extension on an essay because I told them I was arrested.

I had a wank at work sometimes.

In all honesty im not really ashamed of those at all. They are quite bad and leave a slight dent on my conscience but on the whole I myself dont really feel too ashamed about them.
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 02:46   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
I really have nothing I am ashamed off I think, maybe that I like to watch myself too much in the mirror but I guess that isn't very unusual when you're doing intensive weighttraining. When for example I am hugging my girlfriend in the bathroom and she notices that I am watching myself in a mirror I feel like a massive wanker.
You know in American psycho when christian bale is ****ing those two girls and instead of looking at them he's staring at himself in the mirror? You remember that bit? Where's he admiring his biceps?

Anyways my point is it's only a matter of time before you start killing people.
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 03:39   #28
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
i can't grow a beard
i want to sex up madi so bad
my penis is only 6 inches long (i heard that was average but i'm far from convinced)
i piss in the shower
i'm a virgin
i'm ashamed of my body
if i don't have linear, detailed instructions i will fail
i've never punched anyone in the face (that i've wanted to)
i love needing a shit
i haven't taken opportunities i should have
I'm ashamed I'm like horn.
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 03:58   #29
Chunderbunny

Chunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond repute

I shouted out a male friends name during sex with my ex because it was boring. We split up soon after

I habitually steal from convenience stores

I used to piss in peoples sinks at parties if I was *very* drunk

Ive pulled guys on more than three occasions for the purpose of getting fired into a girl

I have a fascination with trying to steal boats when I'm drunk

I slept with a friends wife in his house (he hates her and is getting divorced very soon, they only live together for convenience reasons)

I'll probably regret mentioning some of these somehow in the future....
Chunderbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 04:28   #30
BlacK_Bengudo
Slap Machine

BlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura about

this thread make me think that im not that ****ed up
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 04:35   #31
Arachnidman
You love me really

Arachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond reputeArachnidman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i like playing with my foreskin
i have dreams/fantasys about men/family members
i wet the bed until i was a teenager (i think)
i can't grow a beard
i know bugger all about football and can't play it
i frequently neg rep a particular AD poster because he stabbed me in the back on the same internet spreadhsheet space game qebab was talking about (i've stopped now)
i want to sex up madi so bad
my penis is only 6 inches long (i heard that was average but i'm far from convinced)
my pubes are ginger*
when i was younger i hoped my cat would die so that we could get a dog
i love the smell of my own farts
i sometimes smell the toilet paper after wiping (oh my god i know )
i piss and wank in the shower
i drool all over the pillow
i'm a virgin
i'm pretty sure i would think a bin bag was cool if it had the diesel brand sewn on
i like strategy games but ran out of excuses for myself being crap at them years ago
a pos rep is quite often** the highlight of my day
i'm ashamed of my body
if i don't have linear, detailed instructions i will fail
i've never punched anyone in the face (that i've wanted to)
i need medication just to function
i'm not popular
i love needing a shit
i haven't taken opportunities i should have

well that's the stuff off the top of my strawberry blonde head

* my hair isn't, so it's ok, right ?........ guys?
** i don't get them every day lolz !
And despite all that... we still love you horny one....

But come on, smelling your own turd? on purpose? man! dat shit be whack.
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 04:37   #32
Arachnidman
You love me really

Also madi, I know you're holding out on us!

Come on, what sort of depraved shit goes on in the privacy of your bedroom/bathroom/office????.....
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 04:59   #33
Chunderbunny

Chunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
1: ?
2: i tried that once too !
1. Twice... You never been in a situation where a girls like... Well you two kiss, and we will....

One of the times I ended up in bed with the girl later on that night. Only to have people burst in and pelt us with party sausage rolls :S

2. I blame it on being half portuguese myself...
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 10:37   #34
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The only original thing I can add to this thread (although tbh im not ashamed of anything in a personal way, it's more that there are plenty of things I do I know others would find unpalatable) is making cigarettes/joints out of what is left in all the stubs in the ashtray when i run out of tobacco/weed/both.

I've done quite a few other things people have mentioned too though.
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 10:49   #35
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

I play Planetarion

but most of all
I cant take a piss when there aint a lock on the toilet. my penis just cloggs up and refuses to work. it comes to a point where i wouldnt mind pissing my pants just to get rid of that awefull "i gotta go to the toilet" feeling, but i cant coz my pants aint locked.

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 11:37   #36
Flavius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikard
my penis just cloggs up
hahaha
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 16:57   #37
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arachnidman
Also madi, I know you're holding out on us!

Come on, what sort of depraved shit goes on in the privacy of your bedroom/bathroom/office????.....
plenty, but nothing i am ashamed of
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 17:07   #38
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Most things have been mentioned allready.

In addition however: I enjoy romantic movies more than any other type, and often watch them before falling asleep when I'm feeling a bit 'down' (yeah, they cheer me up ).

I once took the expression 'milf' a bit too literally and, in my drunken state, saw 'no reason why not to do it' (sleeping with the mother of someone I know).
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 18:25   #39
Arachnidman
You love me really

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
plenty, but nothing i am ashamed of
Good on ya!
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 18:40   #40
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I had a wank at work sometimes.
I've done that a few times and if anything im proud of it.

:/
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 18:50   #41
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

im not really ashamed of it, i tell most people those things. Everyone has something that the masses would cringe at when really they do just as weird things too.

But wanking at work
Unread 6 Feb 2006, 18:58   #42
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

it was a slow afternoon in the office.
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 00:03   #43
Cut Tooth
Renegade of Funk

Cut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to all

Sometimes when I'm absolutely wasted and in a certain local club I go into the cubicle and to the left of the toilet is a thumb sized hole in the floor. Anyway I aim for this hole thinking that one day the ceiling will collapse with my urine (the loos are upstairs). I am always ashamed the next day because it's such an absolutely disgusting thing to do. I sincerely hope I never do this again but I am unstoppable when I'm drunk, it would do me good to get caught and get a good kicking I think.
presumably this has to be mainstream news not 'omg 2 penguins were killed by an eskimo last night at 2am. local police chief Iwakoa Sanjo has said that the brutal murderers will be brought to justice snow style'.
Cut Tooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 00:34   #44
Chunderbunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikard
I play Planetarion

but most of all
I cant take a piss when there aint a lock on the toilet. my penis just cloggs up and refuses to work. it comes to a point where i wouldnt mind pissing my pants just to get rid of that awefull "i gotta go to the toilet" feeling, but i cant coz my pants aint locked.
This used to happen to me at urinals when I was younger.... And heres me thinking I was just weird.

Actually if I'm to be honest this whole thread a feelgood for the whole 'thank god I'm not that much of a weirdo'.....

I went to a party once where we had a similar conversation to this, and some girl admitted to spreading Pedigree Chum on her bits to get her dog to lick her out :eek:
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 00:43   #45
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hook

I once took the expression 'milf' a bit too literally and, in my drunken state, saw 'no reason why not to do it' (sleeping with the mother of someone I know).
i have slept with 2 MILFs now, of acquaintances i hasten to add, and felt/feel no guilt about it at all, even though both times i had to cheat of a GF to do it (technically)
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 01:43   #46
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunderbunny
Actually if I'm to be honest this whole thread a feelgood for the whole 'thank god I'm not that much of a weirdo'.....
horn's soiled toilet paper sniffing makes everyone feel better
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 01:57   #47
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the only thing i'm ashamed of is my dark terrible secret
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 02:02   #48
pig
1up on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
the only thing i'm ashamed of is my dark terrible secret
do share
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 02:28   #49
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the funny thing about secrets is ...
Unread 7 Feb 2006, 02:38   #50
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

After reading the various posts in this thread, I will now retract my first post.