User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 31 Dec 2005, 13:08   #1
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
so what are you doing tonight?

once again, i dont have a plan
i'll probably meet with some friend, go to his uncle's pub, get terribly drunk and feel miserable.
Unread 31 Dec 2005, 13:13   #2
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: so what are you doing tonight?

i may be having a small get-together of people here.
You're welcome to come if you can get across from Germany in time
(invite extends to other people who can get to Nottingham)

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2005, 13:14   #3
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

**** all.

At home it costs £20 to get in the local club + £3/4 a drink. Screw that.

All my uni mates live across the other side of the country and either haven't got room or are going out with their home mates. And I don't have any of those, since they were all twats in school.

So I'll be at home with my family, slightly wealthier but depressed and lonely. Next!
Unread 31 Dec 2005, 13:17   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I could go to a party or something, but drinking with a cold is unpleasant.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2005, 13:20   #5
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Me and some mates are gonna sit around drinking, talking and playing poker.

Should be enjoyable.
Unread 31 Dec 2005, 13:21   #6
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
**** all.

All my uni mates live across the other side of the country and either haven't got room or are going out with their home mates. And I don't have any of those, since they were all twats in school.

So I'll be at home with my family, slightly wealthier but depressed and lonely. Next!
i did that the last few years, it kind of sucked. But then, this year is going to suck aswell, but I have to spend money, because that you know someone with a relative who owns a pub unfortunatly doesnt automatically mean that you get drunk for free , greedy bastard, so you kind of have a point there.
Unread 31 Dec 2005, 13:22   #7
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
i may be having a small get-together of people here.
You're welcome to come if you can get across from Germany in time
(invite extends to other people who can get to Nottingham)
thanks for the invitation, but that a little short notice. well, at least i got one invitation for a party
Unread 31 Dec 2005, 13:27   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Going to a club with 5 or 6 friends. I'm hoping it's going to be fun. £10 to get in, drinks are regular prices afaik, and you can take your own booze anyway. Apparently Mist is going to join us so \o/ for PA solidarity.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2005, 13:28   #9
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
**** all.

QFT.
Unread 31 Dec 2005, 13:30   #10
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i haven't decided yet. maybe i'm going to some relatively quiet pub that doesn't require a 15 euro entrance-ticket, or maybe i'll stay home and watch movies/play games with some friends and relatives.
but i surely won't go to some expensive, shite, ubercrowded local club where i can hardly move just to wish some people happy new year.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2005, 13:39   #11
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Im going to Cardiff to meet up with about 20 people. We plan to have our own 'house parté' then commence a trip to crash other peoples house parties and probably go out into the city to a couple of clubs finally ending up watching a Beach boys trinbute band? possibly.

I hope theres hot girlies !!
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2005, 13:55   #12
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
Im going to Cardiff to meet up with about 20 people. We plan to have our own 'house parté' then commence a trip to crash other peoples house parties and probably go out into the city to a couple of clubs finally ending up watching a Beach boys trinbute band? possibly.

I hope theres hot girlies !!

Look out for my whores in Creation

I'm not really sure what I am doing. I've agreed to go to Swansea with some of my mates from back home andhave now bought a ticket for something. Unfortunatly I have no idea what type of place he is taking me to.
Unread 31 Dec 2005, 14:09   #13
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

but did you do anything in 1999 though?
Unread 31 Dec 2005, 14:15   #14
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

I'm going to party like it's 1799.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2005, 14:23   #15
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

going back to uni with mates from here and mates from uni and having an almighty pissup
Unread 31 Dec 2005, 16:40   #16
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

nothing

I'm too cool to go out on new years eve, or something.

horn: which party are you going to?
Unread 31 Dec 2005, 16:51   #17
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Going to my two local esthablishments, the pub and the club. Meeting lots of people, drinking plenty. Then cruising town at 0600 to check who'se still in town at the rest of the joints. Crashing at 0800 or so.

Breakfast is arranged, 2 mates sleep at my place, since I wanted to spare them the horror of getting awoken by family.
Unread 31 Dec 2005, 16:54   #18
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: so what are you doing tonight?

We usually stay up until midnight watching videos with the kids. I think tonight's double-header will feature The Great Escape and Chicken Run.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2005, 17:38   #19
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

I could have gone to my girlfriends for New Years but it was going to be with one of her Auntie's with more of her Auntie's there and they're always evil to me everytime I see them.

Also her birthday is on the 5th so I save money by not going so I can get her something better for her 21st.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2005, 17:44   #20
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Going to play trivial pursuit with my girlfriend and her family. We could go to a party or go out with my cousins but we feel like taking it easy. Been out a lot this month and I ordered a new pc so something slow and cheap is recommended anyway.
Unread 31 Dec 2005, 17:52   #21
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: so what are you doing tonight?

im working 6pm to 3am in a pub. is going to be ****ing mental cos its the only pub in south manchester that hasnt got an entry fee (or doesnt require tickets) so everyone who hasnt made plans will be going along no doubt.

on the plus side some girls who i was chatting up last night said they would be in tonight about 8pm, so i may have to take advantage of them at midnight. failing that i will try it on with one of the girls im working with. just hope my gf doesnt show up to spoil the fun
Unread 31 Dec 2005, 17:58   #22
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Going to a club with 5 or 6 friends. I'm hoping it's going to be fun. £10 to get in, drinks are regular prices afaik, and you can take your own booze anyway. Apparently Mist is going to join us so \o/ for PA solidarity.
erm, do you have to buy tickets beforehand? As I was planning on staying home tonight and doing nothing, but... well... its new years eve for ****s sake.

Also, i promised T&F i would go out with you guys (aside from the meet thing) while I was here, so yeah... were tickets bought in advance?
Unread 31 Dec 2005, 18:06   #23
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
something slow and cheap is recommended anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
my girlfriend
lol

On topic, I controlled the fun this new years. To prevent it from being the same as every year, which usually involves people going "shit shit it's new years and we have nothing sorted", then all my friends being scattered around at different parties/clubs, I planted the fun seed in November sometime and told everyone via e-mail that they need to all be at this club, as that's where the fun will be at.

Lo and behold, they've all purchased tickets for this place, and I forgot to. Cue Tom having to pay £15 for a ticket, when they all paid £2 if they got in early, to £5 if they were a bit later

So all my friends will be in this club called Chicago Rock, which has a nice atmosphere, cool crappy music, and lots of attractive girls (here's hoping).
Unread 31 Dec 2005, 18:10   #24
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
erm, do you have to buy tickets beforehand? As I was planning on staying home tonight and doing nothing, but... well... its new years eve for ****s sake.

Also, i promised T&F i would go out with you guys (aside from the meet thing) while I was here, so yeah... were tickets bought in advance?
Tickets were bought in advance but they may well have some left on the door (I've never been on NYE so I'm not sure). It's Slimelight at the Electrowerkz in Islington.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2005, 18:11   #25
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

btw - i always work NYE, because its a ****ing rubbish night out. the only other option is a house party but none of my friends are ever prepared to have it at their house.
Unread 31 Dec 2005, 18:37   #26
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

well, unless I can be certain I will get tickets at this place I won't go anywhere, thats it really.

I'll have fun at home anyway, just less

also, the last time I went to a party I hadnt heard anything about it for at least a week and phoned someone at 1am about it before going, it was ace. Stop being a pansy
Unread 31 Dec 2005, 18:49   #27
eJohn
Tiny Dancer

eJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to beholdeJohn is a splendid one to behold

going back to my flat and evacuating this ****ing city. its full of arseholes at the best of times
[16:09] <eJohn> im still standing
eJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2005, 18:52   #28
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm discovering that aftershave curdles that Nivea shaving balm crap.
Unread 31 Dec 2005, 19:22   #29
Cannon_Fodder

I bet clowns don't have that problem
Unread 31 Dec 2005, 19:26   #30
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd imagine that aftershave'd **** grease paint up somewhat. Though frankly if clowns smell of anything other than tobacco and burbon they're doing something wrong
Unread 31 Dec 2005, 19:39   #31
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus
We usually stay up until midnight watching videos with the kids. I think tonight's double-header will feature The Great Escape and Chicken Run.
I usually watch this* every new years eve, and so does everyone else here, it has been on TV here for the last 30 years. Apparently it's completly unknown to you people in UK and the US even though its in english.

*i hope the link works, it doesnt for me

Last edited by wu_trax; 31 Dec 2005 at 20:13.
wu_trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2005, 19:44   #32
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

haha

"grevinnen og hovmesteren" is great
Unread 31 Dec 2005, 20:00   #33
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'll be inflicting alcohol poisoning on my body again. Pub and then club I think.
Unread 31 Dec 2005, 20:10   #34
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

i'll be off to a friends' parents party, boogieing with people twice my age and such. sadly the handful of people my age who're going - i already know & are all in couples except me i believe so i won't be awkward or anything at all..!
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2005, 20:44   #35
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

I'm heading down to my local a bit later to meet up with a few folk. They close at 12:30 so then I will probably head off out elsewhere with the barstaff and whoever else is still standing.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2005, 21:46   #36
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Nothing.

Unread 31 Dec 2005, 21:53   #37
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

House party.

Unfortunately, it's fancy dress. I could only find a knight costume (which looks like it was made for a 10 year old) in the house. I look like a dick.
Boogster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2005, 23:15   #38
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

looking back on 2005 and thinking....

"should've had more sex with her"
Unread 1 Jan 2006, 02:41   #39
idiotwind

idiotwind is just really niceidiotwind is just really niceidiotwind is just really niceidiotwind is just really niceidiotwind is just really nice

Me and a group of friends crashed a party thrown by some people from a private school, and around half of them left, not completely sure why but the fact that we go to state school seemed to be the reason given, I may be young and naive but I didn't know people actually thought like that.
But a good time was had nonetheless, if you like parties, which I don't tbh.
idiotwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2006, 02:48   #40
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
I usually watch this* every new years eve, and so does everyone else here, it has been on TV here for the last 30 years. Apparently it's completly unknown to you people in UK and the US even though its in english.

*i hope the link works, it doesnt for me
link is fine, I just watched it

I remember reading somewhere that watching that was a german tradition, and having seen it, I really can't understand why
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2006, 03:09   #41
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Studying, first day of class is Tuesday. :0
Unread 1 Jan 2006, 03:17   #42
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

I ended up to going to my local (i say local, it's about 3 miles away despite me living right opposite another pub) dressed as the Minister of Silly Walks accompanied by two Upper Class Twits, a one armed Black Knight and a flasher with a Boo! sign hung around his neck. A good time was had by all.
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2006, 04:58   #43
wu_trax

I just got home. I can't read. The pub was CLOSED. There is going to be a new years eve REVIVAL party on the 7th. Did anyone ever hear of a more stupid idea than that? I never did.
We spontaneously went to some club instead. It was rather nice. I even danced (which I never do because i feel utterly ridiculous. After lots of tequila I still felt that way, but i didn't care anymore)

Happy New Year everyone.
Unread 1 Jan 2006, 05:27   #44
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

i'm on nightshift
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2006, 05:36   #45
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

I just arrived home from my local, which shut at 12:30 as stated above. Fortunately the barstaff decided they couldn't be bothered going anywhere else so I sat around drinking free beer and morgans for almost 4 hours \o/

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2006, 15:21   #46
Cannon_Fodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
why do you always have to shoot me down ?
bang bang, you hit the ground
Unread 2 Jan 2006, 00:30   #47
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society

A friend from my year at uni (left a year and haslf ago) had a bunch of us to his parents' place, along with a bunch of his friends from his other uni. Had dinner and a bit of a party, was quite a giggle actually. Had a drunken Welsh bird feeling up my assets, an outrageous arrangement of the '12 days of christmas' and some xmas carols to sing once we persuaded the (slightly drunken) pianist to play both hands in the same key, plus drunken twister and other such games. Spent the night sharing a sleeping bag with some top totty on the living room floor.

Good stuff.

Oh, and bacon sarnies for breakfast.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2006, 08:35   #48
Chunderbunny

Chunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond repute

I went to Osaka. Watched the K1 fighting in an English style pub, then headed to a cellar bar for some live music where I hit on the bar girl (girls over here are generally hired to flirt with the tendors outrageously to try to get them to return). Started the countdown prematurely at number 27, only to have the whole bar countdown anyway.... Flirting got a little heavy and later found out it was the bar-masters daughter, who then turned out not to care too much anyway. Chatted some bad Japanese to a few folk afterwards then headed into America Mura (Osakas version of Harajuku) and drank on the streets there and just watched the crazyness, which included a hummer driving round with pretty much the whole of the back (from the drivers seat backwards) converted into one massive huge speaker playing trance, and meeting one of the nights K1 fighters who was out with his crew. Crashed a private party and about 7am, where there was a band jamming, and gave a rendition of Smells Like Teen Spirit on the drums. Crawled back to the hotel at 10, and got kicked out at 11....

Now, alcohol and tobacco related cold turkey....
Chunderbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jan 2006, 10:34   #49
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

didnt get anywhere with the customers or the girl i work with, got threatened and something thrown in my face, and to top it all off a fight started which ended with the police clearing out the pub. still, it wasnt all bad... i think.
Unread 2 Jan 2006, 11:13   #50
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

pretty good here. had a nice meal with friends and then we headed off to the river for the utterly crazy fireworks display they have here, in which almost everybody has fireworks, and they are launching them all over the place. Dangerous as hell, but cool.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote