User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 18 Apr 2005, 08:35   #1
armedia
Eclipse IO + DO

armedia is on a distinguished road
Talking where the hell you all are????

where the hell are all the ex-eclipse people moving???
I was idle for a longer time - coz of my RL - had a lot of things to organize!
Now I was looking on IRC about my mostbeloved pps - but found ..... hm
So plz tell me where I can find you all !!!!!!!
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 08:41   #2
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: where the hell you all are????

They are all hiding in http://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4
Madina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 08:43   #3
Flavius

Flavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet society

Hello
Flavius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 08:46   #4
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

hi
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 16:17   #5
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Most Eclipse people moved to 1up, who can be found in #public.

Take a look there
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 08:09   #6
armedia
Eclipse IO + DO

armedia is on a distinguished road

thx for your reply - you made me happy again
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 10:14   #7
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Some of us still hang around in #eclipse though.

BTW, hello armedia, sorry I didn't reply to your PM yesterday(?), you caught me when I was out.
Bashar is offline   Reply With Quote