User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 Mar 2006, 03:42   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Giving up the booze

As i am getting more and more bored with work i am finding myself drinking more and more often after it.

My recent bupa health check has advised me that i have gained 6 lbs in 6 weeks*

This is not good news.

Anyways i shall be drinking after work tomorrow night.

I shall also be getting hammared on Friday night.

After that i have made no drinking plans.

Anyways in a sort of "support group" type way i was wondering if anybody else wanted to dry out with me.

Since the age of 14 i think the longest i've gone without an alcoholic drink is 27 days (which i did last year when i needed to lose weight to fit into my kilt for the may ball).

I think i'll try for the entire month this time.

So who else wants to stop drinking from the 19th of March till the 18th of April?

*i dont weigh myself very often
Unread 14 Mar 2006, 03:45   #2
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Giving up the booze

I've not been sober in so long that it actually scares me.

However I accept that an average nightly intake of 500ml of gin or 3 bottles of wine is just not acceptable.

I do seriously worry about my body's health.

If it dies I will start to smell very badly indeed.

I think we ought to make a support group. I insist that jonny joins too.. and Deepflow can give up drugs.
Unread 14 Mar 2006, 03:49   #3
BlacK_Bengudo
Slap Machine

BlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura about

well, i play every friday and saturday and i drink a lot during the gigs. but monday to thursday i just drink some beers, i think im fine that way.
Unread 14 Mar 2006, 03:50   #4
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
I think we ought to make a support group. I insist that jonny joins too.. and Deepflow can give up drugs.

I suspect that getting either to give up their respective vices will be "somewhat tricky".
Unread 14 Mar 2006, 03:55   #5
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
I suspect that getting either to give up their respective vices will be "somewhat tricky".
I think jonny actually has cut down. it's his new job you see.

I should quit smoking as well.

But, if my body does die, at least the smell would cover the stench of decay.
Unread 14 Mar 2006, 04:07   #6
Dace
so f*cking zen

No drinking AND no smoking for Yahwe?!

That's quite impressive.

We could call it "The month Steven went straight" and it would be a bit of a giggle.
Unread 14 Mar 2006, 04:12   #7
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'll give up cigs from sunday in a show of foolish solidarity.
Unread 14 Mar 2006, 04:24   #8
Yahwe
I am.

I have decided that the best thing to tell your friends/ascociates/family is "I have given up booze for lent" (that's what I shall be saying)

It has a better ring to it than "I can't drink because my friends on the internet told me not to"

But I want it made clear. From 8pm (tomorrow/today) I will be incredibly tetchy. I will be both bitter and angry.

Gone will be the Yahwe who adopts Rabbi's. Instead we will have on our hands the yahwe who randomly kills people out of spite.

I will need your support if I am to do this.

(support can come in many different forms and a few posts by the spastic forum members saying "i'd prefer you drinking so you'll die quicker" will be taken as support)

Gone will be the peaceful understanding Yahwe that you know and love!
Unread 14 Mar 2006, 04:45   #9
Dace
so f*cking zen

Steven don't punish yourself unduly.

The "not drinking" starts on Saturday night into Sunday morning at midnight.

No need to start now (you'll miss out on "being Irish" if you do).
Unread 14 Mar 2006, 04:48   #10
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Steven don't punish yourself unduly.

The "not drinking" starts on Saturday night into Sunday morning at midnight.

No need to start now (you'll miss out on "being Irish" if you do).
I need to start this evening.

Otherwise there will be no shortage of excuses.
Unread 14 Mar 2006, 05:00   #11
Dace
so f*cking zen

suit yourself
Unread 14 Mar 2006, 05:19   #12
Ephor
Monkey Man

Ephor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond reputeEphor has a reputation beyond repute

I decided to stop smoking cannabis on Saturday.

What do I do now?
Ephor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2006, 05:21   #13
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephor
I decided to stop smoking cannabis on Saturday.

What do I do now?
that's what we will be asking tomorrow.

it's not going to be pretty
Unread 14 Mar 2006, 08:13   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
So who else wants to stop drinking from the 19th of March till the 18th of April?
I might be dead and hence accidentally sober considering patrick's day but otherwise AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Unread 14 Mar 2006, 08:42   #15
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

I'll give up booze till the 30th of March, then I have a stag do.
Unread 14 Mar 2006, 10:41   #16
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i drink while playing WoW, its the only thing that makes PUGs bearable
Unread 14 Mar 2006, 11:06   #17
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Good luck guys.

You're gonna need it!

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2006, 11:18   #18
Flavius

Flavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet society

I'm up for it.

Won't smoke. Won't drink. Won't do drugs. Won't have sex.

From the 19th of March till the 18th of April!

Go!
Flavius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2006, 11:43   #19
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I might cut down on ecstacy for a bit.

However this will probably mean an escalation in drinking and therefore violence against women.

You're all partially responsible for this.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2006, 11:49   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You don't look particularly dangerous though, I think the women could fight you off.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2006, 11:52   #21
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
You don't look particularly dangerous though, I think the women could fight you off.
Most women like pain though so they rarely bother.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2006, 14:09   #22
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

i havent had a drink in a couple of weeks sadly, to much work atm:S Also as of yesterday i quit smoking, so ill join ye scoundrals
Unread 14 Mar 2006, 15:10   #23
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

I shall give up Ginster's sandwiches in a show of solidarity.
Boogster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2006, 17:17   #24
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

I've been off drinking, and maryjane for quite some time now. I find I masterbate a LOT more.
Unread 14 Mar 2006, 18:17   #25
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

I will give up drinking booze, smocking fags and doing drugs in solidarity with you, Mista Rankin.

Giving up wanking off however and wasting time playing FM2006, is however totally out of the question
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2006, 19:07   #26
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If youre drinking because your life is dull then surely giving up alcohol is just treating the symptom rather than curing the disease

(|| not =)
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 01:05   #27
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I've just had 2 and a half month drugfree, one that was without alchol (january. not completely true, but I had max 3 pints)

You can't fool me into doing a longer stretch. The first joint (this sunday) was BLISS
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 04:13   #28
Dace
so f*cking zen

im drunk at the mo and hoping sunday never comes!!1
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 04:23   #29
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Catholics.
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 04:35   #30
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Catholics.

Lent started AGES ago!
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 04:35   #31
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
If youre drinking because your life is dull then surely giving up alcohol is just treating the symptom rather than curing the disease

(|| not =)

nah
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 04:51   #32
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

I feel left out.
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 04:53   #33
Dace
so f*cking zen

give up something then!
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 05:34   #34
coffee-
Beoyotch

I'm gonna see how long I can go without using my thumb.

...except when pressing the space bar when typing.

...and masterbating

Last edited by coffee-; 15 Mar 2006 at 06:12.
coffee- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 05:41   #35
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
give up something then!
I'm going to give up spending money. Mostly because I don't have any.
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 10:58   #36
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffee-
I've been off drinking, and maryjane for quite some time now. I find I masterbate a LOT more.

you only gave up maryjane cos spiderman threatened to knackerwacker you
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 12:38   #37
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
I shall be going drinking in Barnet of all places this evening.
I've done that it's not a bad place... Drove through there the other day too...

Anyway, i seem to have cut down drinking anyway so I don't see the need to cut it out completely.

But I'll post support on behalf of Skiddy as I saw him yesterday and he is still not drinking or smoking. (his sig on plastic brilliance:
Stopped drinking = 21 / 02 / 06
Stopped smoking = 27 / 02 / 06)

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 15:15   #38
_RATM_
Loves you with mouth

_RATM_ is infamous around these parts_RATM_ is infamous around these parts

Good luck Dace. With all of the money you'll save, you'll finally be able to afford some of these cool British things that are all the rage here in North America!

You'll be the envy of the world...
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 22:28   #39
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
You meant to use a plural form, not a possesive case here.
I would normally never comment on this, but since this is you, Yahwe, I'll do an exception.
I am not trying to be insulting, or take cheap shot at you, but I truly expect better from a man of your stature.
I know it's become a prevalent mistake in written English amongst foreigners and young Britons, but I pray that I never again see that from your hand.

After all, you are not a greengrocer....
Dear Sir/Madam

We acknowledge receipt of your CV and covering letter for the post of 'Yahwe's Personal Assistant'.

Applications for this position have been exceptionally high and we regret to inform you that your application will not be proceeding to the next stage. Please be aware that many other able candidates will also not be progressing.

Yours Sincerely,

Yahwe Corp.

Last edited by Yahwe; 15 Mar 2006 at 22:41.
Yahwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 22:38   #40
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Yeah, I've not had an alcoholic drink since the 21st of February.

I've not smoked since the 27th of February.

I feel great, although somewhat lost and empty.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2006, 22:46   #41
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I can't remember the last time I was drunk.

..........?

But then at my age, that may have been last night.
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 01:30   #42
Dace
so f*cking zen

UPDATE

It is now exactly 1 week (and half an hour) since i've had an alcoholic drink and it's been somewhat "difficult".

I've been on a training course Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday which meant that i finished work at 4 in the afternoon.

Lunch time on said course was spent in the pub.

Free evenings are meant for drinking.

I also spent Friday lunchtime in the pub and went back there after work on Friday night.

All that temptation and i didn't crack.

Like i said it's been "difficult".

Now it's Saturday night and i've spent 4 hours "tidying" (:ohjoy:)
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 01:33   #43
Yahwe
I am.

"harp not on that string madam; that is past"
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 01:35   #44
Dace
so f*cking zen

By the way ... how have other people been doing?
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 02:39   #45
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Not a drop for at least a month (probably more like 6 weeks)
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 02:46   #46
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

you are aware that will change the day you get back here right?
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 02:50   #47
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

I'm up to about 48 hours at the moment, totally enforced though.

No solidarity over here I'm afraid.
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 03:19   #48
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

drunk an hour ago
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 03:24   #49
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_lestat
you are aware that will change the day you get back here right?
good point
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2006, 10:21   #50
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I haven't drunk anything for about 2 weeks now (except for one pint after work a week ago).

That isn't out of personal choice or anything, or going "off the booze". It's because I haven't been out at all because I'm ill