User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 9 Feb 2006, 01:44   #51
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Job, what do you do?

Does Aker employ them directly?
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 01:57   #52
Flavius

Flavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Does Aker employ them directly?
Aker needs a refinery built. They pass on the engineering to Fabricom GTI, who then hires subcontractors for the actual work. It's a bit more complicated than that, but it doesn't matter. I'm working for one of the portuguese subcontractors.

edit: there were around 900 workers at the worksite during the busiest period (week 3).
Flavius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 02:08   #53
Flavius

Flavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet society

Also,

I've been doing tech support (desktop-support, server-support, anything basically) for Lastminute.com benelux offices, for around 50 users, since January last year, full time, while studying. We moved onto a part-time system last December, since everything was organised and structured properly (I merged a couple of servers, made documentation, procedures, inventory, contact lists, etc..)

I eventually got a friend of mine to help me with it since the other job required a lot of my time, but I'm still doing the on-call support and I stay in touch with everything that is happening at the office.
Flavius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 03:01   #54
Chunderbunny

Chunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Im still a student, but only technically. I got offered an internship at a Japanese shipping electric company, so my university enrolled me on a 'new' course so I could maintain my student status.

Ive worked in some kind of internship role for nearly 3 years now, doing some kind of research for the companies I've worked for.

I am currently researching fuel cells and power line communication for use on ships. Im attempting to come up with a design for a new system and idea for using Power line communication onboard said ships.

I had many different things I dabbled in in uni. I don't particularly worry about 'the future' and 'career' stuff. I don't like the ladder as a metaphor for career development. I have lots of little bits of experience in different things, and Im happy that way. I'll focus if and when I need to. I don't watch TV, don't often buy expensive clothes. My only real cash outgoings are nights out, food and travel. I'm thus quite happy to be earning shit and working hard for it, as I'm getting plenty of experience along the way. I hope to maintain my student status for longer and hopefully take advantage of more, similar oppurtunities to what I've had so far.
Chunderbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 05:19   #55
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My Job Description:

The candidate will be required to carry out both in depth product support (Tier 3) and training on the complete range of ****** equipment. This includes our legacy products, products from other manufacturers that ****** resells, and the new range of WiMAX products being introduced.
The form of support will range from creating network solutions, to simple custom configuration changes on customer networks and to relaying details of newly discovered problems to the R&D departments within ******, then relaying any fixes from that department back to the customer and checking that the issued fix resolves the issue at hand.
The candidate will be required to provide technical leadership to the local support team. The candidate has to keep abreast of latest wireless network solutions by self learning and attending relevant courses. These include but not limited to WiMAX, HotZone, Softswitches, Multimedia networks etc.
The candidate must have a good understanding of wireless network architecture, ability to learn new technology in very short time frame and under pressure, be an excellent communicator, both verbal and written, and be able to present training sessions to classes of varying sizes and be able to adapt classes to suit the level of training of the attendees.
The candidate is expected to provide technical leadership to other technical members of the ****** Support team in both ****** products and with external technologies.

Candidates must be able to troubleshoot complex wireless network problems such as making VoIP calls over a WiMAX network via SoftSwitch and over satellite backhaul before terminating it on a standard transmission network.
The use of both TDM and IP equipment to allow inter-connection with PSTN networks and the more commonly used RF network infrastructure used to carry IP data.
The ability to use RF test equipment such as power meters, spectrum analysers, both for in-field calibration of equipment, signal strength density readings related to network coverage, but also under lab conditions to simulate customer problems.
Ability to approach problem in a systematic manner and lead the others to a satisfactory conclusion.

I'm also quite fond of being a Dad really...

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 11:20   #56
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
But for actually buying things, it's pretty pointless.
I've found that. There's nothing really lying around that I just HAVE to buy. Living in a larger domicile would be nicer, having a large TFT would be nicer, but they're nonessential.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 11:33   #57
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Last year as a student I worked part time at a major Import company.

The work was pretty ordinary; turning plastic GE fridges into stainless steel ones by attaching covers to the doors. After this was done, some sort of secret magic rain dance ritual is performed and the fridge instantly doubles in price.

I rarely worked more than one day a week part time. The pay was rubbish. It's one saving grace was the ability to buy a/v gear from brands like Pioneer and Toshiba etc at import prices.

I could choose to go back there for this year. But I really have lost all motivation for the work and have bought most of the useful gear. So perhaps I will flag it this time around.
Cooling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 11:42   #58
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i'm still living on the money i made at my job placement a year ago. the only new money comes in via the hockeytraining i give, but that's hardly worth mentioning.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 11:47   #59
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

work for family firm but my pay relates to how much work i pick up or do not a nice fat 'here you go son' cheque from dad. as such some months i can be poverty stricken and others i can go buy champagne and spray it on poor people whilst laughing.

altho most of the cash i earn seems to go towards the car as its somewhat of a gas guzzler
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 12:23   #60
ceres

ceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud of

i work for a marketing company, i've a third share so do have the luxury of being my own boss. I'm still also on the books as a director for an IT support company i started about 7 years ago but very rarely have to deal with that.

moneys ok, i'm not really over keen on buying new shit for the sake of it, the majority of my earnings is put into a property portfolio which i'm hoping in 5-10 years time could generate enough for me to stop/cut right back on the work i'm doing.

as a side note, if any of you are talented designers i'm always looking for freelancers for small individual projects. send me a pm if you are intersested.
________
GLASS PIPE

Last edited by ceres; 31 Aug 2011 at 07:09.
ceres is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 12:33   #61
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

I'm a student but I work part-time at Hollywood Bowl (a bowling alley). It's actually a pretty good job! Apart from if you have to work on weekends, when the place is full of screaming teenagers
Unread 11 Feb 2006, 00:59   #62
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I don't sell mobile phones, and cry at how shit the job is.
(Administration side of mobile phone shop)
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2006, 01:20   #63
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
My Job Description:

Whats a softswitch?
Unread 12 Feb 2006, 22:23   #64
Llew Silvr Hand

Llew Silvr Hand is infamous around these partsLlew Silvr Hand is infamous around these parts

IT Support
Llew Silvr Hand is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2006, 00:10   #65
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
Whats a softswitch?
Most PSTN Lines are terminated in a hardware switch, that connects your two pair copper phone lines with either the local line you want to connect to, or to the SS7 layer for long-distance calls.

A softswitch has the same basic funtionality, but runs on a server and connects the phone lines by software, not be clicking relays.

Essentially, it routes two lots of signalling together, to set the call up, then arranges for the actual traffic (voice/data/whatever) to be passed through, then disconnects the lines and removes any line-busy tags on them when either end hangs up.

k?

Edit: Oh yeah, most softswitches these days have a built-in capability to handle VoIP lines, either using SIP (direct IP to IP) or any of the VoiP protocols such as MGCP, which may take a VoIP generated call and route it to PSTN if the called number is not another VoIP line.

Unread 13 Feb 2006, 00:27   #66
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

I'm still a full time student,

but I work as a 'Nurse' at a revalidation wing of an hospital,
I mainly spend my working hours washing old women

and occasionally a fit 30 years old *fapfapfap
Unread 13 Feb 2006, 01:52   #67
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

They enjoy those showers just as much as I do
Unread 13 Feb 2006, 03:20   #68
BlacK_Bengudo
Slap Machine

BlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
They enjoy those showers just as much as I do
at least people will see you as a better person, bathing old ladies
Unread 13 Feb 2006, 04:27   #69
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Career student.
Unread 13 Feb 2006, 20:30   #70
Alessio
deserves a medal

Today, I got fired..

So i'm free again, that was one long lasting career
I suppose those kinda jobs are just not suitable for PA players
Unread 13 Feb 2006, 20:34   #71
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

I go to uni so all i get to do is work a day a week at my local school as a teacher
Unread 13 Feb 2006, 21:32   #72
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm still a student so I'm working part-time at one of the union bars. Not a bad gig at all; Saturday day-time is blissfully quiet most of the time and every other week I get to see the comedy gig for free \o/
Unread 13 Feb 2006, 21:47   #73
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
snip
Thanks for the info
Unread 13 Feb 2006, 21:54   #74
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Stuff about Softswitches and VOIP
Do you have any experience with Asterisk then? (answering yes may lead to some brain-picking in a few weeks' time...but don't let that influence your response!)
Unread 13 Feb 2006, 22:43   #75
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMM
Do you have any experience with Asterisk then? (answering yes may lead to some brain-picking in a few weeks' time...but don't let that influence your response!)
Heard of it, haven't used it.

Most of our customers are carrier class ILEC or CLEC, so this kind of thing can't guarantee the kind of five nines availability they'd need for the FCC.

Unread 14 Feb 2006, 00:24   #76
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ive setup a working asterisk box at home.

what you need is 'asterisk at home'
http://asteriskathome.sourceforge.net/

Its fairly self explanatory and once i configured it worked remarkably well.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 01:25   #77
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Im in my first year of college doign various AS levels and i dont actully have a job yay

altho sometimes i sorta coach badminton (waits for jokes) as i recently got my coaching qualification for it.
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 01:27   #78
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I dont do anything anymore \o/
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 01:28   #79
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweaker
altho sometimes i sorta coach badminton (waits for jokes) as i recently got my coaching qualification for it.
What's wrong with Badminton?
I used to run my university club and still play every week now...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 01:31   #80
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
heh nothing in my opinion, i really enjoy playing and do so 3 times a week and like i said i have a coaching qualification (very basic for it now) .

Ive heard various "cock" jokes about badminton tho was kinda expecting some.
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 21:31   #81
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
I feel like giving you a match before you leave....
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 22:42   #82
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
I feel like giving you a match before you leave....
you haven't got much time!
(i'm playing again next tuesday if you want to come?)

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Feb 2006, 00:52   #83
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
you haven't got much time!
(i'm playing again next tuesday if you want to come?)
Sounds perfect.

Whereabouts?

PM/msn/txt me the details.
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 19:35   #84
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

I work at ASML in Veldhoven as a software programmer, via a contractor. I never thought there were people who care about distances of 100 atoms big, but they're here.