User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Sep 2006, 05:44   #1
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts
Want to go to china?

Alright, well, Im wondering! Anyone want to go to china with me next may? Im organzing a trip, and though, wth, maybe some wankers would like to come along.

This would be a a 25 day trip... to beijing, the capitol of China. We would be "on our own" so if your under 18 dont bother signing up becasue i'd rather not risk it with chitlen. No offense

So, i know this might sound crazy, but i HAVE been there before, and i can tell you pretty much everything you need to know to really go, if your actually interested.

I will lay out the budget for you..

First, lodging

We will be staying in dorm rooms which seat six to a room (Not sure about room size, but enought room for 6 beds and bodies)

Those beds cost 175 each for 30 days

Second, the flight.

The flight cost will vary, but but plan on spending 700-1300 for a round trip ticket

Third, Visa and Passport

if you already have a passport, then your set, but if you dont, In the united States it costs around 100 dollars..

Visa's cost around 20-30 dollars

Forth, food

You want to plan on 20 dollars a day. this should buy you good food, at a resturant, and a drink or two a day. Be responsible though.

20 x 25 = 500

Lastly, I would bring atleast 300 more dollars for travel and entry into attractions.

So, total on the hign end. Your looking at

LODGING: 175
FOOD: 500
FLIGHT: 1200
VISA: 25
PASSPORT: 100
SPENDING: 300

TOTAL: 2300

Range 2000-2500 dollars.

Again, its not exactly the most cheapest vaction. But your getting 25 days of life changing events.
It is really worth it and if anyone IS seriously interested please contact me.

FYI, if you wanted to go, we leave march 8th

that means, to make the ammount of money you'd need you'd need to save:

8mo till may 1st, x 30 days/mo = 240 days. 2500/240 = ten dollars a day or 300/mo

I know its a lot of money, but its 25 days in china, food, lodging drinking, visiting places ect.

If your interested please contact me

Im serious about this.

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?

Last edited by Qdeathstar; 3 Sep 2006 at 15:46.
Qdeathstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2006, 09:55   #2
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Want to go to china?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qdeathstar
Alright, well, Im wondering! Anyone want to go to china with me next may? Im organzing a trip, and though, wth, maybe some GTA'ers would like to come along.
This isn't the GTA forum :crymeariver: try changing it next time
Unread 3 Sep 2006, 15:45   #3
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

meh, im lazy about matters such as that.

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?
Qdeathstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2006, 22:14   #4
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd love to, but I can't get that amount of time off work.

Good luck with it anyway - My mum just got back from 3 weeks there and loved it.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote