User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 11:31   #1
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold
Hello :)

hello @_@
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 11:35   #2
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Hello :)

Kiwi Alert!
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 11:45   #3
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold

^_^
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 15:34   #4
Kileman
Commander

Just a few questions to get me up to date:

1) Has Fury made its inevitable comeback?
2) Does Bluearmy still shag goats (and rogue BaSSe)?
3) Is sigrid still a silly bint?
4) Did Sids hair implant operation go well?
5) Has Yeh returned from his round the world hot head balloon trip?
6) Is PA still very very boring?
7) Does Leshy love men?
8) Have Fury's Tech Officers actually left Furynet and or ventured into the real world?
9) Has Hobbierouge4 got laid?
10) Have the creators finally got a clue?

And last but not least
11) Does DTA and Fred still love me?

*hugs*
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 15:38   #5
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

NOYESYESNONOYESYESNONONO

and to the last:

YES BABY , YES

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 16:08   #6
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Spinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant future

Hey Kileman! Just in time for the speedgame series
What a way to make a comeback, I seem to remember you have done well there before.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 16:09   #7
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You coming back to play, or just popping in Killyman?
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 16:58   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllFather|away
NOYESYESNONOYESYESNONONO

and to the last:

YES BABY , YES
Hobbie has gotten laid. By ragebabe! Some things really do get funnier every time you hear them.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 17:06   #9
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Hobbie has gotten laid. By ragebabe! Some things really do get funnier every time you hear them.
He had my question wrong as well. Allfather is clearly not a reliable source
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 17:34   #10
Kileman
Commander

Pa is too different now I found that after I took a break, everything had changed to much and had lost its simplicity :S im too newbie to learn (ie im too lazy ).

Im just popping in for now, to see if anyone is still alive

And Spinner: I vowed never to pay a cent to planetarion again until I got my Geforce4... muhahahaha @_@

(that and I have too much else going on in my life to devote as much time as id like to PA)

The whole sleeping thing has been well.... nice (says Kile posting @ 5.30am in the morning >_<)
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 17:51   #11
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kileman
I vowed never to pay a cent to planetarion again until I got my Geforce4... muhahahaha @_@
I'm hoping 5 years from now, Spinner will buy a GeForce4 and send it to you, with compliments
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 19:18   #12
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

Quote:
He humped a minger?
Your pulling my leg

|edit| Cybersex doesnt count.

DTA
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 19:20   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Did you not see the pictures of the two of them on the computer in ragebabe's place? How we* laughed.

*well me anyways, some of you losers were probably like "omg wtf gurlz".
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 19:23   #14
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

No, I didnŽt
I feel left out of the magical loop of sick and perverted deeds done by former planetarion players

DTA
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 19:49   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

I've got a fiver that says he was thinking about grendel as he did her.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 20:05   #16
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Shush. Hobbie is
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 23:11   #17
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts

*passes the ceremonial wellies*

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 23:14   #18
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

Quote:
I've got a fiver that says he was thinking about grendel as he did her.
IŽll put down £10 on Biggdogg.

DTA
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 08:43   #19
whoop
The [Fury] of the [z0r]

whoop is an unknown quantity at this point

hey man, waddup.

<@whoop> I know

#milo
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 15:50   #20
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Fury should come back.

I miss my entertainment.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 21:28   #21
Game'

Game' is on a distinguished road

I thought ragebaby was married?
Unread 15 Feb 2004, 11:31   #22
Kileman
Commander

You can tell everything isnt as it was with the pa community when your "hello" post stays near the top of the forums for a week or 2
Unread 15 Feb 2004, 15:16   #23
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Hello.
Unread 15 Feb 2004, 15:57   #24
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You can tell everything isnt as it was with the pa community when your "hello" post stays near the top of the forums for a week or 2
maybe cause you're an intriging person with an interesting personality ...?

soz, I will not mock with you anymore, I PROMISE !!!

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 17:09   #25
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Surely it just stayed there because we love you so much Kile

Everyone who was half decent and still playing left after R9/9.5. Lo btw.
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 22:26   #26
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Surely it just stayed there because we love you so much Kile

Everyone who was half decent and still playing left after R9/9.5. Lo btw.
Heh, so you think Focht isn't even half decent?

(soz focht)

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 18 Feb 2004, 00:35   #27
Ogami
Penguinnaire

Ogami is an unknown quantity at this point

Joel lives with some girly now.. he traded his comp for her :O
Was behind him...
Unread 18 Feb 2004, 14:17   #28
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Focht didn't play seriously though did he.

Just because you think leading your two bit alliance to another spectacular failure is playing doesn't mean anyone else does.

Focht sucks when he plays anyway.
Unread 18 Feb 2004, 14:38   #29
Kileman
Commander

R9.5 or whatever it was sounded sew boring actually the whole concept of pa was always boring

/me hugs Hicks

^_^

and focht has always been a newb and always will be !
Unread 18 Feb 2004, 17:48   #30
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Focht didn't play seriously though did he.

Just because you think leading your two bit alliance to another spectacular failure is playing doesn't mean anyone else does.

Focht sucks when he plays anyway.
heh, I was just mocking Hicks ... to receive such BS from you?

ahh well, not like I expected more from you

ohhh and after all, my spectacular failure or not, I have a great gaming community atm and probably the biggest and most advanced one, of the PA alliances and such. So your little digs are ..... funny.

rgds Kj

P.S. we can't all be as skilled as Kileman

FA Gaming community

Unread 19 Feb 2004, 07:02   #31
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Kileman never mentioned me.

I am hurt.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 19 Feb 2004, 07:32   #32
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

likewise :/

hello tho
Unread 20 Feb 2004, 13:27   #33
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hello @_@
Yo dude!

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
Unread 21 Feb 2004, 01:56   #34
Kileman
Commander

aww *big hugs* Zhil, im a love u long time @_@
Unread 28 Feb 2004, 04:43   #35
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point

*empy posting alert*

I cant be arsed to remember my pass soooooo

KILE! i've missed u :/

*end empy posting*

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Unread 1 Mar 2004, 00:23   #36
Kileman
Commander

hey empy babe, im a miss u 2 :S
Unread 1 Mar 2004, 23:43   #37
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
aww *big hugs* Zhil, im a love u long time @_@
Wrath victory r7!

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 10:27   #38
stargazingiris
mundo!

stargazingiris is an unknown quantity at this point

~

timing...

/me spanks kil-e-mon
r5 93rd 27:22:21 An eval-doer of Eval terrorist w3rld
r7 12th 10:08:12 The One Legged Sherpa of Nanga Parbat
r8 3rd 38:03:04 where the arrow went out of steel stars

Happily retired.
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 21:49   #39
Kileman
Commander

hai mundo ^_^ how r u ? what j00 been up 2 ?_?
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 21:57   #40
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

This thread is making forum activity bump with 93% :P
Unread 4 Mar 2004, 01:15   #41
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

BLACK_OPPS is on a distinguished road

hi

w0rd
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
Unread 4 Mar 2004, 03:06   #42
Jykke
Estharian

Jykke has a spectacular aura aboutJykke has a spectacular aura aboutJykke has a spectacular aura about

whos oua lil attenttion biatc....

... hi there kile

[Blue Tuba] -> [Fury] -> [Eclipse] -> [1up]
rounds that I have played; 3-10 and 16.
....."Never Defeat,
.....Never Despair,
Welcome To Esthar"
Unread 4 Mar 2004, 06:11   #43
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

hey kiwiboy
i see you still got hopes for the gfx card
lets hope he orders them with all the shirts still outstanding, or did you get yours yet ?

and Hicks is right, playing planetarion, noone with a mind would add the old word "seriously", is as interesting as beating up a dead dog.

I mean you start to wonder when the biggest opposition is some 2nd class nubs why you still bother to come online

ps. gloating about your "superleet community which achieved nothing in the game but still pwnz you all" is abit IPC-r5 style.
Try to be original at once after you failed grabbing the title from the cool kids dont try to steal the excuses of the lamers.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 4 Mar 2004, 10:29   #44
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

some things never die do they

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 13:06   #45
Kileman
Commander

No one ever said anything about no T-shirts!!! I feel twice as ripped off now
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 01:02   #46
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
ps. gloating about your "superleet community which achieved nothing in the game but still pwnz you all" is abit IPC-r5 style.
Try to be original at once after you failed grabbing the title from the cool kids dont try to steal the excuses of the lamers.
yup, you finallly made me come to my sences ... what was I doin all that time

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Mar 2004, 01:08   #47
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
No one ever said anything about no T-shirts!!! I feel twice as ripped off now
I guess we won't mention those cool PA posters, toys, and 1k other gadgets, ...

You might feel alot more ripped off then you do now

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 9 Jun 2004, 17:38   #48
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Just a few questions to get me up to date:

1) Has Fury made its inevitable comeback?
2) Does Bluearmy still shag goats (and rogue BaSSe)?
3) Is sigrid still a silly bint?
4) Did Sids hair implant operation go well?
5) Has Yeh returned from his round the world hot head balloon trip?
6) Is PA still very very boring?
7) Does Leshy love men?
8) Have Fury's Tech Officers actually left Furynet and or ventured into the real world?
9) Has Hobbierouge4 got laid?
10) Have the creators finally got a clue?

And last but not least
11) Does DTA and Fred still love me?

*hugs*
1. Yes, as 1up
2. Once a g0at boy always a g0at boy, BaSSe is still around too
3. duh
4. I think that's why he returned
5. No, it's gone on it's fourth round now.
6. very very very very very
7. He's engaged to Minty
8. They have renamed it to last horizon irc
9. Wont know, rumours said yes.
10. Joke?
11. Who doesnt love u?

Ministry for life.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 17:50   #49
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Nice one BA, your only 2 months behind the rest of the Internet
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 00:41   #50
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

PA concept isnt booring :/ the people who plays it is tho

Retired
Closed Thread