User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Aug 2003, 21:23   #1
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Bend It Like Beckham

I don't know too much about him, but do all you soccer fans out there know what exactly Beckham "bends?"
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 21:24   #2
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Footballs, stupid yankee fool!

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 21:25   #3
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Bend It Like Beckham

Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
I don't know too much about him, but do all you soccer fans out there know what exactly Beckham "bends?"
Ah, quickly deleting and reposting it! You didn't think I would notice!

I see all.
</Sauron>
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 21:27   #4
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
men

lol
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 21:28   #5
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
Footballs, stupid yankee fool!
Footballs? Why would he bend footballs? It's hard to throw a football much less bend one!
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 21:29   #6
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Footballs? Why would he bend footballs? It's hard to throw a football much less bend one!
I seem to remember that throwing footballs is not allowed.

One tends to kick them.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 21:30   #7
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
He bends the trajectory of the flight of the football using a mixture of Coriolis forces and other stuff (ask Mark)
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 21:30   #8
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
Originally posted by Proteus
I seem to remember that throwing footballs is not allowed.

One tends to kick them.
You kick them in field goals, but the quarterback throws it and the receiver catches it. That's why I don't get how Mr. Beckham would try to "bend" a football!

:confused:
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 21:31   #9
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
because he can. its a superb art which hes mastered beautifully i have to say

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 21:31   #10
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
I seem to remember that throwing footballs
:eek:
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 21:32   #11
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
You kick them in field goals, but the quarterback throws it and the receiver catches it. That's why I don't get how Mr. Beckham would try to "bend" a football!

Ah.

You are confusing a "football" with an "American football".

Hence your confusion.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 21:32   #12
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
because he can. its a superb art which hes mastered beautifully i have to say
I don't know how he is in the sack, but does he "bend" Victoria the same way Ragnarak described?
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 21:34   #13
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
I think by 'bend' they mean curve it's trajectory in the air. Or something.
huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 21:34   #14
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
Ah.

You are confusing a "football" with an "American football".

Hence your confusion.
Huh?

When I play NFL Preview 2003 on my Xbox I have to throw the football.

Why are you confusing me???
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 21:37   #15
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Huh?

When I play NFL Preview 2003 on my Xbox I have to throw the football.

Why are you confusing me???
It's a very simple concept.

"Footballs" are used to play "Football".

"American Footballs" are used to play "American Football".

P.S. You aren't confused at all.

P.P.S. X-Box? Gah!
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 21:37   #16
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
He bends the trajectory of the flight of the football using a mixture of Coriolis forces and other stuff (ask Mark)
Quote:
Originally posted by huh
I think by 'bend' they mean curve it's trajectory in the air. Or something.
So what you're saying is that Miss Knightly "bends" the soccer ball like Mr. Beckham?

I didn't know she had so much experience with balls.
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 21:39   #17
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
American Football is rugby for pussies btw.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 21:40   #18
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
its called a football. You throw a pigskin, yankee doodle

Unread 2 Aug 2003, 21:40   #19
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
I seem to remember someone saying that American Football was the same as rugby except with all the players wearing full body armour and taking a break every 15 seconds.

I can't remember who though...
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 21:48   #20
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
I seem to remember someone saying that American Football was the same as rugby except with all the players wearing full body armour and taking a break every 15 seconds.
Probably a Gatorade spokesperson.

All I know is that I find it unbelivable a girl could be as good as Mr. Beckham "bending" things.

Quote:
Baseball is cooler than cricket. :eek:
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 21:49   #21
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
he bends his own penis around and sticks it in his own arse.

its quite a trick.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 21:50   #22
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Baseball is just an excuse to publically grope yourself and spit on the ground.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 21:52   #23
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
he bends his own penis around and sticks it in his own arse.

its quite a trick.
I bet Victoria loves this!

Quote:
Baseball is just an excuse to publically grope yourself and spit on the ground.
As opposed to whacking people with sticks? :eek:

In soccer, men line up at the net thingy and hold their peepees, that's not exactly pleasant either. :/
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 23:26   #24
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Football is the greatest sport in the world

But Gridiron and Baseball are much better than Rugby and Cricket.

Unread 2 Aug 2003, 23:58   #25
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of
baseball = softball not cricket gah
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 00:42   #26
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Rugby is ace. Teamwork!
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 01:13   #27
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
Originally posted by HAL-9000
Actually, it's quite well known that "baseballs" are not "soft" because if you get hit in the peepee, it "hurts!"
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 05:33   #28
Yossarian

The chick in that movie isn't good enough. Not the indian one, the white one that's *supposed* to be decent.
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 05:43   #29
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
actually baseball and softball are two different (though similar) sports

nice try though :P
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 05:47   #30
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
I think Buck Shelford is proof that Rugby players are much harder (or stupider) than yank footballers...
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 06:52   #31
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
first of all: americans should stick to their own 'thing'; ie. basketball, baseball etc.
stay far away from football plz ta.
secondly i'd like to point out that beckham doesn't deserve all this attention. fs people; even in england you can find better players than him.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 07:27   #32
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
no. i saw Blue Jays vs Orioles last weekend, and believe me, cricket at ANY level is more interesting than that. The only person who did anything for three quarters of an hour was the pitcher.
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 09:54   #33
kyrealean
Crimson Dragon

kyrealean is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by KoeN
first of all: americans should stick to their own 'thing'; ie. basketball, baseball etc.

funny u say that.... my Hattrick team is doing quite well for an "american" to be running it
Rd 4 267.2.10 D'tartagnan of DesertWinds_Fortress (Fury)
Rd 5 25.16.13 Xavier of Sanctified_Realm (Fury)
Rd 6 1.16 gave planet away (Fury)
Rd 7 23.23.13 Mikey of Goondocks (RaH)
Rd 8 C2 quit (RaH)
Rd 9 24.6.1 Prof_Xavier of School_for_Gifted_Youngsters (Eclipse)
Rd 9.5 9.8.3 Starbuck of Galactica (RaH)
kyrealean is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 10:12   #34
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
ride it like victoria is nicer
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 10:52   #35
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally posted by KoeN
secondly i'd like to point out that beckham doesn't deserve all this attention. fs people; even in england you can find better players than him.
Thats funny, i thought the USA got as far as england in the world cup, and holland didnt even make it there?
No, he doesnt deserve all the attention. Ill think youll find no celebrity does, But the press needs someone to rave on about, and hes the perfect candidate combining a number of genres.

Theres only one player better than him in England. Thierry Henry, for me anyway.

Quote:
Originally posted by Phang
no. i saw Blue Jays vs Orioles last weekend, and believe me, cricket at ANY level is more interesting than that. The only person who did anything for three quarters of an hour was the pitcher.
Baseball can be shockingly boring sometimes, and pretty good others. However, at least it ends. Test match cricket is unbearably long and boring. Almost anything is better than that

Unread 3 Aug 2003, 11:06   #36
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Test match cricket is unbearably long and boring. Almost anything is better than that

specially if you're english atm :P
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 11:08   #37
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

thankfully im scottish, eh.

Unread 3 Aug 2003, 11:42   #38
Proteus
Lord Denning

Amateur Cricket (like it's played at schools etc) is normally quite fun to watch (and play).

Professional Cricket, however, is incredibly dull.

All they do is block, block, block, hit a six, block, block, switch sides. Gah!
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 11:50   #39
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future
Test Cricket is usually very dull and boring to watch. (The highlights are ok tho)

One day cricket is played at a much faster pace and is usually quite interesting.
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 12:59   #40
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
Originally posted by Phang
Incase you haven't heard, both teams are complete crap (although the Orioles have a decent farm system), no wonder you were bored dumb.

They plant tomatoes and stringbeans.
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 13:02   #41
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Actually, it's quite well known that "baseballs" are not "soft" because if you get hit in the peepee, it "hurts!"
Neither are softballs - i suspect their name may have come about as a joke, though it is a pretty unfunny one when u get hit in the face by a softball and have to spend the next 3 days in casualty.

They are almost the same anyway - i have no idea what the difference is. Please point out what is different between baseball and softball Aryn (save the name of course).
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 13:11   #42
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
Please point out what is different between baseball and softball Aryn (save the name of course).
Girls play with softballs. They like them in their hands.

I suspect they prefer softballs because they do not possess male genetalia (this means "penis and testicles")! :eek:
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 13:14   #43
HAL-9000
I'm great!

Quote:
Girls play with softballs. They like them in their hands.

I suspect they prefer softballs because they do not possess male genetalia (this means "penis and testicles")! :eek:
Yah ur clearly making this entire thread up (that is, you know that softballs are in fact fckn hard, you know that football is soccor, you know that yank football is rugby, etc. and you are trying to be as gay as possible without letting on that you are in fact trying to be........gay. Well done.
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 13:19   #44
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
Yah ur clearly making this entire thread up (that is, you know that softballs are in fact fckn hard, you know that football is soccor, you know that yank football is rugby, etc. and you are trying to be as gay as possible without letting on that you are in fact trying to be........gay. Well done.
You forgot a) your point and b) your ending parenthesis ()).

This usually occurs when the blood from your fingers flows down into your peepee region. :eek:
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 13:32   #45
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
When did Hobbie become an american gimmick account?

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 14:04   #46
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
well in uber leetness toughness id rate cricketers above baseball players simply because a cricketball can break your bones, whereas im not sure a baseball could. They are both incredibly boring sports though.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 14:05   #47
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

i think youll find it could, and they wear less padding. plus they dont have the ground to take off some of the speed.

Unread 3 Aug 2003, 21:46   #48
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Don't forget that you also get rabbid fans who attack 60 year old managers on the sidelines!

Soccer fans apparently are all very mild. Must be a terrible spectator sport, soccer.
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 11:25   #49
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Don't forget that you also get rabbid fans who attack 60 year old managers on the sidelines!

Soccer fans apparently are all very mild. Must be a terrible spectator sport, soccer.
Hobbie perhaps you should coem to england and go watch a millwall game. You would soon realise how wrong you are with that statement
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 11:45   #50
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Theres only one player better than him in England. Thierry Henry, for me anyway.
THIERRY HENRY!!!!!
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote