User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Apr 2003, 01:09   #1
BOB_LOST
Banned

BOB_LOST is an unknown quantity at this point
WP top gals not involved in "the war" ?

Looking around the top wp gals seems quite busy hitting tiny tiny gals just inside their 20% limit instead of hitting the "enemy" Does this relfect all the way down to the smaller grunts in the brotherhood,or only the top gals that are used to farming?

:e_chick: :e_chick:
BOB_LOST is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 01:10   #2
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Any galaxy with any ambition to win this round needs to be hitting roid heavy galaxies throughout this war.

Unless ofc they are trying to fence sit their way though this war.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 01:10   #3
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Rofl, they r0x0r j00 w0rld!!!!!!!
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 01:11   #4
CrazySpoon
Pimpin Spoon

CrazySpoon is on a distinguished road
I was so happy with my 200 rocks and now they are taking them away from me... bad bad people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
<Desse> go away
<Desse> you are retired
CrazySpoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 01:12   #5
MelAn
Condenación

MelAn is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
Any galaxy with any ambition to win this round needs to be hitting roid heavy galaxies throughout this war.
..that was different in previous rounds?
R4: 55:8:23 Selenia the Dark Angel of Urborg of Dominaria ( NoS)
R5: 24:12:5 MelAncholic Angel of Condemnation (NoS)
R6: 21:5:10 Cursed Visionary of True Faith (NoS)
R7: 9:19:9 Fragrance of Your Skin (NoS/Bunnies)
R8: 3:5:4 Cursed Hands of Devotion (Fury/Bunnies)
R9: 18:2:4 Infernal Memories of Humiliation (Eclipse/Bunnies)
--------------------
MelAncholic
...criticism is the root of all progress
MelAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 01:12   #6
MadeMan
180º

MadeMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: WP top gals not involved in "the war" ?

Quote:
Originally posted by BOB_LOST
Looking around the top wp gals seems quite busy hitting tiny tiny gals just inside their 20% limit instead of hitting the "enemy" Does this relfect all the way down to the smaller grunts in the brotherhood,or only the top gals that are used to farming?

:e_chick: :e_chick:
hehe if this is true, it realy shows the true "power" of wp.

Well i wouldnt belive HC even picked any none eclipse/tot gals for the wp's during the start at the war atleast.
MadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 01:13   #7
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MelAn
..that was different in previous rounds?
No. That has always been the case.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 01:13   #8
CrazySpoon
Pimpin Spoon

Quote:

Im not roidfat. Only leaves option 2 then

Quote:
<Desse> go away
<Desse> you are retired
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 01:14   #9
BOB_LOST
Banned

BOB_LOST is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: WP top gals not involved in "the war" ?

Quote:

when pure wp gals with 1 member of the "hostile" block hits smaller galaxies with no real alliance ties instead of hitting their "enemy",dont that qualify as fencesitting?

Quote:
Originally posted by MadeMan
hehe if this is true, it realy shows the true "power" of wp.

Well i wouldnt belive HC even picked any none eclipse/tot gals for the wp's during the start at the war atleast.
Aparently not
BOB_LOST is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 01:17   #10
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by CrazySpoon
I was so happy with my 200 rocks and now they are taking them away from me... bad bad people
You got 200? More than I've managed so far
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 01:22   #11
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Your a newbie though Gayle.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 01:29   #12
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future
If this is the truth, I could almost wish for a ToT/ecl victory. Unfortunately WP has already shown us their moral stand at the highest level this round, so I guess it is the small guys in WP that will be fighting this last war.
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 01:43   #13
MadeMan
180º

MadeMan is an unknown quantity at this point
moral ? dont make me laugh, they have shown us cheating at its best and theyre true noobality. theyre only strength lies in theyre great numbers. and with all them egoistic 14 year old boys not willing to send def, i see no hope for WP.
MadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 01:45   #14
Treveler

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by MadeMan
moral ? dont make me laugh, they have shown us cheating at its best and theyre true noobality. theyre only strength lies in theyre great numbers. and with all them egoistic 14 year old boys not willing to send def, i see no hope for WP.
That is pretty much what I said. I did tho, let the big bad words, dwell between the lines! :eek:
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 01:52   #15
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

BetrayerOfHope is an unknown quantity at this point
nothing realy new

[23:11] <Zhil|FT> OMG BOH IS THE NEW KILLMARK
BetrayerOfHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 01:59   #16
Treveler

Quote:
Originally posted by BetrayerOfHope
nothing realy new
It seldom is these days

Did you get your forumnick from WoT btw?
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 02:06   #17
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

Quote:
Originally posted by Treveler
It seldom is these days

Did you get your forumnick from WoT btw?
nope from my irc nick which i stole from wot ...

Unread 16 Apr 2003, 02:12   #18
Treveler

Quote:
Originally posted by BetrayerOfHope
nope from my irc nick which i stole from wot ...
kk, damn I miss those times I read WoT for the first time!
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 02:22   #19
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
WoT ?
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 02:27   #20
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
WoT ?
Wheel of Time. A rather long series of books by a fellow called Robert Jordan. Moridin got his nick from there before the book started to gain popularity. While not being incredibly pervasive, the books have inspired quite a few nicks.

Jester
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 02:27   #21
Treveler

Quote:
WoT ?
Wheel of time. Its a book series, where betrayer of hope is a bad boy! Much like pa life I guess
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 03:02   #22
CrazySpoon
Pimpin Spoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Treveler
Wheel of time. Its a book series, where betrayer of hope is a bad boy! Much like pa life I guess
Now THIS is very off topic I see not only Fury people but also others are experiences thread **** uppers nowdays

Quote:
<Desse> go away
<Desse> you are retired
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 03:07   #23
Treveler

Unread 16 Apr 2003, 05:44   #24
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
you are at 449 atm.
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 07:00   #25
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
*yawn* Since when did Eclipse stop eating babies and being evul and WP turn into the uber cheaters?

Most decent sized planets have all their aims to the war effort. I havent seen such commitment from the people I'm working around in a long time, Lizard, Biusa and Gorgoroth had 3 hours sleep in 30 hours between them. WP is fighting, and Eclipse knows it.
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 08:02   #26
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

they turned into cheaters since at last one of their hc is cheater for sure and is still hc

Unread 16 Apr 2003, 08:05   #27
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
so 1 man farms and the rest get dragged down with him? he's paying for it on his planet now though aint he?
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 08:55   #28
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all
idd he is...
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 09:24   #29
-CP-
SHW

-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough
I would never attack anyone more then 21% of my size.. I could loose ships ffs!
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

SHW, ReBorn, Wolfpack, NoS, Eclipse, Ascendancy
-CP- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 09:31   #30
SpitFire
PA ****

SpitFire is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by -CP-
I would never attack anyone more then 21% of my size.. I could loose ships ffs!
SpitFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 09:35   #31
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
What war ?
/me browses on pilkara
/me detects no war
/me sees mostly little gals gat raped
/me sees the war against the little people continue
/me detects no change from before

/me detects his own planet deleted two weeks ago

hAl
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 09:36   #32
-CP-
SHW

-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by SpitFire
omg.. hope your not expecting any Nobel prizes..
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

SHW, ReBorn, Wolfpack, NoS, Eclipse, Ascendancy
-CP- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 13:38   #33
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
You did buy SS dear
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 13:46   #34
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
What war ?
/me browses on pilkara
/me detects no war
/me sees mostly little gals gat raped
/me sees the war against the little people continue
/me detects no change from before

/me detects his own planet deleted two weeks ago

hAl

check again
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 16:15   #35
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
check again
Well better. there is some action in top 100 gals. But if I just check further on the rankings I can see that from rank 350 to 500 the gals are really hammered. Almost one in every three gals there loses roids.

hAl
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 16:21   #36
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
Well better. there is some action in top 100 gals. But if I just check further on the rankings I can see that from rank 350 to 500 the gals are really hammered. Almost one in every three gals there loses roids.

hAl
that's because you can roid them with 1/6th of your fleet, nothing new really.
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 16:25   #37
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
it's wolfpack........ what did ya expect? heh.
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 16:27   #38
hAl
ensign forever

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
that's because you can roid them with 1/6th of your fleet, nothing new really.
1/6 of your fleet that should have been used in the war ???
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 16:31   #39
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

amion's galaxy is Wolfpack
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 16:41   #40
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Your a newbie though Gayle.
CrazySpoon is not?

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals