User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 6 Apr 2003, 18:03   #1
MadeMan
180º

MadeMan is an unknown quantity at this point
wasnt?

wasnt rabba closed?

then why?

+ EXTREMELY SECRET AND UNKNOWN COORDS THAT NO ONE AT ALL KNOWS (xx:xx:xx) *

[edit]Coords! :eek: - Jester[/edit]
MadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 18:13   #2
Klendau II
Governor

Klendau II is an unknown quantity at this point
Didn't Spinner but those ammendments up in the rules?

If you're HC of any Weet alliance, then cheating rules do not apply to you.

I thought everyone knew that!

I'll bum 'em all.

<Sad> when ur cyb0ring klen it is
<Sad> he gives u soo much pleasure
<Foxman> and always bring animals into the cyb0r
<Sad> he does yes
Klendau II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 18:13   #3
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
He's scanable too, which I assume means he's been reopened.

I can't even begin to say how uttely utterly ridiculous it would be if he were open again.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 18:15   #4
AlbinoSquirrel
power of evil

AlbinoSquirrel is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
He's scanable too, which I assume means he's been reopened.

I can't even begin to say how uttely utterly ridiculous it would be if he were open again.
It's probably because "the rules weren't clearly defined with regards to farming" at the time he was closed.

in other words, set free due to mistrial.

&Omega;
AlbinoSquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 18:15   #5
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Scouse, it seems cheaters do prosper (unless their name is Killmark), between us we should have enough credibility to cheat like mad without getting caught. Wanna make an alliance for round 10?

Jester
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 18:18   #6
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
k, this tells us its cool to be cheating... hohoho

Im sure Rabba didnt know he had cheated

:e_chick:
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 18:19   #7
MadeMan
180º

hehe, well its not fear. he have even got his roids back..

damn

http://www.pilkara.com/rank.php?acti...ck&x=1&y=3&z=1
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 18:25   #8
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by Jester
Hey Scouse, it seems cheaters do prosper (unless their name is Killmark), between us we should have enough credibility to cheat like mad without getting caught. Wanna make an alliance for round 10?

Jester
Maybe if we tell PA that each of our members are going to have 5 accounts each, instead of the standard one, then we might get a discount.

Am I right in assuming that Rabba is some stupid idiot who didn't know that he was farming because it wasn't forced into him through abuse and torture?
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Unread 6 Apr 2003, 18:27   #9
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
This is a travesty.

I am incredibly dissapointed at the Creators' lack of judgment in this matter.
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 18:30   #10
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Hey, look on the bright side, maybe they're just giving it all back to him so it hurts even more when they just speed delete the account in a few hours.

Jester
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 18:30   #11
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Will TU be announced winner of r7 now ?

Pathetic is the word we all look for, shame Zeus is gone.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 18:31   #12
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
they actually re-opened him??????

how ****ing sad..... i wonder if eclipse will help us with this problem aswell, i might actually respect that then.

i wonder... you re-opened 1 player now .. and how many will just quit over this? thx prince and other creators... nice way of showing you support cheating

i wonder if anyone has any decensy left in the ''staff" of creators...
you idiots gonna give us some official reason why you allow cheating? so the rest of us can do same?

any terrans around wanting to send me some demeters and peggies.. widowmakers are welcome aswell btw... no zik/xan DE plz... it's not very usefull...thx

Last edited by Leshy; 6 Apr 2003 at 19:51.
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 18:32   #13
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
What a sham. Looks like it was okay to fleet farm then.

I'll look forward to exploiting the rules that arent "defined clearly" next round.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 18:34   #14
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Btw automatic bot use is not defined by the rules neither are launchscripts and hacking planetarion database.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 18:34   #15
MadeMan
180º

Well what the creators are showing now is not what admins is suposed to do!

ADMINS get your self some respect and start a deleting raid!

There are many that should be deleted out there, as nobody has anything to fear.
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 18:36   #16
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Razorback
Btw automatic bot use is not defined by the rules neither are launchscripts and hacking planetarion database.
Hacking the planetarion database would be covered by normal law in it being illegal.

The other two are 'common sense' however. Anyone who plays Planetarion would kno- oh wait.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 18:47   #17
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts
/me goes to k4ck the db to get a uber kewl fl33t ph33r me as the rules say that hacking the server & increasing my fleet count is not allowed.

"HOW FECKING SAD PA CREW YOU ARE A DISAPPOINTMENT"

I have played by the rules all round & yet some 1 who has cheated is in the lead I am sorry but I refuse to play next round & others will agree with me on this as this is utter cr*p.

The fact that he did something to gain the place he did is rather sad & if you are not going to delete the account the best you could do is reduce his score & size.

Otherwise you will not be setting a very good example to the rest of pa.

Atm I believe that you will gwt more cheaters now.

Quote:
Hacking the planetarion database would be covered by normal law in it being illegal.
True..but in the rules it does not cover this fully & u can just say you was unaware of this.
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 18:49   #18
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally posted by virogenesis
/me goes to k4ck the db to get a uber kewl fl33t ph33r me as the rules say that hacking the server & increasing my fleet count is not allowed.

"HOW FECKING SAD PA CREW YOU ARE A DISAPPOINTMENT"

I have played by the rules all round & yet some 1 who has cheated is in the lead I am sorry but I refuse to play next round & others will agree with me on this as this is utter cr*p.

The fact that he did something to gain the place he did is rather sad & if you are not going to delete the account the best you could do is reduce his score & size.

Otherwise you will not be setting a very good example to the rest of pa.

Atm I believe that you will gwt more cheaters now.
Cheating is clearly an illusion. If you dont believe you are cheating, then you arent.

Or something.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 18:51   #19
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
What a sham. Looks like it was okay to fleet farm then.

I'll look forward to exploiting the rules that arent "defined clearly" next round.
Number of r10 players, 4000.
Number of r10 players playing Zik, 2000.
Number of Farms in r10, 2000.
% of real players playing Zik, 100%

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 18:52   #20
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally posted by Psi_K

I wonder what they'll do to someone who fleet farms now. He/she can simply claim he/she has never been to the portal and if the previous #1 player did it, then why cant he?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 18:53   #21
MadeMan
180º

Quote:
Originally posted by Psi_K

true true...
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 18:54   #22
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
whats norwegian for you ****ing retards ( i want to send it to galaxy 1 1 , as the rules are only posted in english anyone who dosent have a english native language can feel free to say what ever yhey want now.

Last edited by Leshy; 6 Apr 2003 at 19:51.
Sirad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 18:55   #23
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
i hope some1 only clicked the wrong button...
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 18:55   #24
MadeMan
180º

you can write "Faens rævhøl"
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 18:56   #25
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally posted by sirad
whats norwegian for y o u fuc k ing retards ( i want to send it to galaxy 1 1 , as the rules are only posted in english anyone who dosent have a english native language can feel free to say what ever yhey want now.
Good idea. Abuse in different languages is not disallowed. Why not use make-believe languages like Klingon and Elvish also whilst we are at it.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 18:59   #26
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
so as i was saying, i got a few farms up in the high clusters. 'course they arent farms. i dont know what farming is, but ppl tend to call them that.

so hows about i just get some fleet off em, ill actually mail prince and say "hey look! im farming!!(at least thats what the ppl tell me)" then since the round is so crap, to save myself going into vac mode and looking like a quitter/deserter/other, he can stick me into 'closed' mode for a few days and take some of the fleet off me (ahoy vac mode part 2), then i can come back out, get my fleet back, maybe some extra roids (ill tell him i have 4x the amount i had) and all will be well!

rockin

not
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 19:00   #27
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
funny thing is... people are perfectly allowed to cheat in round 10 aswell anyways...

seeing as legally planetarion can't change their rules after someone has paid for it and seeing as alot of people have paid for round 10 and 9 at once... they have no legal ground to change anything

btw i suggest we give rabba about 1000 roids which he has not been able to roid/farm in the time he was closed
i also suggest about 400 demeters and 900 pegasus maybe some vultures and widowmakers are a nice idea
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 19:02   #28
MadeMan
180º

weee then i get higher ranked next round, just need some moneh to pay for me farms.
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 19:06   #29
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
so is this the time to ask for backloged ships we could have had from farming ?

but since we all KNEW it was wrong because of the MANY announcements to that fact and were not STUPID we dident do it but it now appears it WAS allowed.
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 19:10   #30
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Its a great day for the future of Planetarion.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 19:11   #31
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
R10 has so much potential, game-wise, but I fear it will be lost on the amount of disenfranchised players to who leave after this sham of a round.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 19:29   #32
rnd|One
100% irresistible

rnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura about
I'm truly disappointed at the turn of events.

Ship and roid farming has been perfectly valid until today.

Big applause for Spinner & Prince and crew.
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 19:39   #33
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
This is the biggest load of **** I have ever seen.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 19:43   #34
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Can't people just calm down with all this ****?
Sick of reading threads like this...
First post = "this sucks"
Second post = "yeah it really does"
Third post = "i agree, it sucks"
etc...
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 19:44   #35
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Storebo
A proven cheat is reopened and you expect me to be happy about it?

Not gonna happen.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 19:55   #36
Beast-of-War
clueless HR pe0n

Beast-of-War is an unknown quantity at this point
pathetic
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 20:00   #37
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The is
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 20:05   #38
Ad0
Slightly different.....

Ad0 is an unknown quantity at this point
I dont know what to say... apart from it seems that the creators have no balls... to do this makes a mockery of the people who do follow the rules... what reason do people have to play fair.. or even to play this sh*te rule'less game.

Prince = lame
Spinner = lame
Zeus = where the fcuk are u.. come back all is forgiven.
Ad0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 20:06   #39
MelAn
Condenación

MelAn is an unknown quantity at this point

..taking roids/score away >>> giving roids/score back >>>> Closing him >>>> Open account again & taking some score away.

...or did i understood anything wrong?

That sounds pretty much like kindergarten...
R4: 55:8:23 Selenia the Dark Angel of Urborg of Dominaria ( NoS)
R5: 24:12:5 MelAncholic Angel of Condemnation (NoS)
R6: 21:5:10 Cursed Visionary of True Faith (NoS)
R7: 9:19:9 Fragrance of Your Skin (NoS/Bunnies)
R8: 3:5:4 Cursed Hands of Devotion (Fury/Bunnies)
R9: 18:2:4 Infernal Memories of Humiliation (Eclipse/Bunnies)
--------------------
MelAncholic
...criticism is the root of all progress
MelAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 20:07   #40
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
etc...
Storebo sucks.

(I hope the next couple of posters are semi intelligent)

Unread 6 Apr 2003, 20:08   #41
Ad0
Slightly different.....

Quote:
etc...
I guess 90% of the people playing this game and posting on these boards are sick of reading threads with you in period... crawl back in your hole and allow discussion on a subject that is important to the people still playing.
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 20:12   #42
Ad0
Slightly different.....

Quote:
Originally posted by AlbinoSquirrel
It's probably because "the rules weren't clearly defined with regards to farming" at the time he was closed.

in other words, set free due to mistrial.
The rules are as defined as they need to be, english law defined that things of this nature do not need to be known by all parties only that they are capable of being known and reasonably displayed.

It could be compared to the 'park at your own risk' sign in a carpark, everyone doesnt have to see it for it to apply, only that it has to be displayed somewhere readable.

I have known in some way or another than ship farming is illegal since it was defained .
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 20:33   #43
Kalle
still Ensign??

Kalle is an unknown quantity at this point
this is really disappointing.

get some peeps with balls to your pa team that deal with multis/farmers, etc. for round X !!!

Kalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 20:46   #44
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
So for if you farm ships, use them to steal roids and get caught. You just have to give back your farmed ships?

He is no better of then he would be had he not cheated, therefore there is no punishment at all.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 20:52   #45
MadeMan
180º

*looking forwrd to creators hour*
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 21:08   #46
-CP-
SHW

-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
I wonder what they'll do to someone who fleet farms now. He/she can simply claim he/she has never been to the portal and if the previous #1 player did it, then why cant he?

Don't be a retard Zhil.. now ship farming has been added to the official planetarion rules.. Not even you could get out of that one..
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

SHW, ReBorn, Wolfpack, NoS, Eclipse, Ascendancy
-CP- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 21:10   #47
Kalle
still Ensign??

Kalle is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by -CP-
Don't be a retard Zhil.. now ship farming has been added to the official planetarion rules.. Not even you could get out of that one..
and it wasnt before?

(boards, ch, .......)
Kalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 21:12   #48
-CP-
SHW

-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Kalle
and it wasnt before?

(boards, ch, .......)
Read the post again.. I can't be bothered explaining it to you..
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

SHW, ReBorn, Wolfpack, NoS, Eclipse, Ascendancy
-CP- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 21:14   #49
Confraria
Tusa Lusa

Confraria is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Klendau II
Didn't Spinner but those ammendments up in the rules?

If you're HC of any Weet alliance, then cheating rules do not apply to you.

I thought everyone knew that!

whining whining whining.... stfu allready.

Lost roids? get over with it.

Ascendancy: Anarchy. Elitism. And no f*cking crashing
Confraria is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 21:20   #50
MadeMan
180º

Quote:
Originally posted by Confraria
whining whining whining.... stfu allready.

Lost roids? get over with it.
What an attitude! q_p