User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 9 Mar 2009, 15:34   #301
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: An open message to Planetarion

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJN View Post
if you look carefully [CT's] prod is spread out between a few planets, not the core of the alliance..
How is this relevant by the way? Value is value, and as far as I can tell, those 'few planets' are with few (if any) exceptions big planets.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2009, 15:51   #302
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point

You can saulte all you want Kila, but Asc will win in the end because CT's morale is wavering and people are crashing. In my world that offests the value hidden in production at the moment.

Hope you are able to comprehend the above ^^.
Unread 9 Mar 2009, 15:55   #303
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Counting hidden prod you're in the region of 15mil ahead of ND, that makes it 30 mil (!!!) ahead of Ascendancy and Omen, who you think will buy this "CT are out of the race" bullshit you're spouting is beyond me.
Unread 9 Mar 2009, 16:02   #304
Gary
xVx Peon

You are over estimating the ability of the players who hold that value (when it eventually comes out) and under estimating their selfishness. Asc would only need to bash a small % of the alliance to make a big difference.

I'm sure I would be proven correct if CT were put to the test :P
Unread 9 Mar 2009, 16:11   #305
carDi
Ensign

carDi is an unknown quantity at this point

stop being terrible at the internet. and breaking forum rules - lok

Last edited by lokken; 9 Mar 2009 at 16:38.
carDi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2009, 16:47   #306
Zoro

Zoro has a spectacular aura aboutZoro has a spectacular aura aboutZoro has a spectacular aura about

Mzyxptlk
I think the most retarded claim being made at the moment is that CT or ND fencesitting or napping their way to a win is worse than ASC winning 3 in a row.
If CT/ND manage to win goodluck to them. That's a million times better than Ascendancy winning.
ASC people on here are spouting nonsense making out that CT/ND are evil in some way and should be stopped (not worthy winners).

NO

Only Ascendancy should be stopped cos only a win for them will be bad for the game. IMHO.

Now can someone pass me a list of ASC targets plz. I may as well practise what I preach.
Zoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2009, 17:00   #307
Zirikk
Bounce Back Champion, TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Penguin Bashing Champion, War on Terror Champion, Bugz Champion

Zirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
If CT/ND manage to win goodluck to them. That's a million times better than Ascendancy winning.

Only Ascendancy should be stopped cos only a win for them will be bad for the game. IMHO.
How/why is it bad for the game?
Zirikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2009, 17:08   #308
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

Now can someone pass me a list of ASC targets plz. I may as well practise what I preach.
By putting it like that it looks like you are preaching to your own choir, can you please elaborate on why it would be bad? (for the game, you specifically said bad for the game)
Unread 9 Mar 2009, 17:12   #309
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

It's not, he's just another VgN guy who cares more about Ascendancy losing than achieving the best possible result for his own alliance. Which cares so little about him in the first place that he has to beg here for Ascendancy co-ordinates. It's all rather sad. IMHO.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2009, 17:24   #310
Zoro

Zoro has a spectacular aura aboutZoro has a spectacular aura aboutZoro has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
It's not, he's just another VgN guy who cares more about Ascendancy losing than achieving the best possible result for his own alliance. Which cares so little about him in the first place that he has to beg here for Ascendancy co-ordinates. It's all rather sad. IMHO.
I said it was bad for PA IMHO - just my opinion.
I could find ASC coords quite easilly - just like people to give me things on a plate.

Why I think it's bad? well it's like anything really. Rangers and Celtic dominating Scottish football. Man Utd dominating English football. Australia dominating world cricket. New zealand World rugby. If someone dominates anything for too long it becomes predictable and boring.
Unread 9 Mar 2009, 17:35   #311
Zirikk
Bounce Back Champion, TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Penguin Bashing Champion, War on Terror Champion, Bugz Champion

Zirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Fair enough. My opinion is that the best alliance should win.
Zirikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2009, 17:35   #312
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Well this round is far from boring isn't it? and I can't currently see a scenario where Ascendancy can win without more excitement!
Unread 9 Mar 2009, 17:47   #313
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I think the most retarded claim being made at the moment is that CT or ND fencesitting or napping their way to a win is worse than ASC winning 3 in a row.
I am Ascendancy, so yes, I think CT or ND winning is worse than Ascendancy winning. However, nowhere did I pronounce this preference, I try to stick to the facts.

Quote:
If CT/ND manage to win goodluck to them.
If ND win, hats off to them for a good round played. The same goes for Omen. CT on the other hand haven't really done anything (I don't think their excellent political manouvering has much to do with skill, but more with luck), so though I'm generally a decent enough loser, I'd feel a little cheated if they won. That's all personal opinion though, and thus utterly meaningless.

Quote:
That's a million times better than Ascendancy winning.
ASC people on here are spouting nonsense making out that CT/ND are evil in some way and should be stopped (not worthy winners).

NO

Just like this. Personal opinion, and thus meaningless. No one is saying they're "evil" though.

Quote:
03-09 17:50:26 <@mz> ~spam ascendancy
03-09 17:50:28 <@Linkie`> .info asc
03-09 17:50:28 -Munin- Spam on alliance Ascendancy - [In hindsight I totally broke the forum rules here, so I removed the coords. After the round is over they will be largely meaningless anyway, but they were CT's coords. I am such a scoundrel.]
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 24 Mar 2009 at 01:50.
Unread 9 Mar 2009, 17:50   #314
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro
I could find ASC coords quite easilly - just like people to give me things on a plate.

Why I think it's bad? well it's like anything really. Rangers and Celtic dominating Scottish football. Man Utd dominating English football. Australia dominating world cricket. New zealand World rugby. If someone dominates anything for too long it becomes predictable and boring.
For co-ords, shouldn't you be able to simply look in your alliance's arbiter? What is so undeserving about you that you don't merit even that basic level of information? That said, assuming you've been on alliance raids, the vast majority of your launch history will be Asc planets anyway.

Also, to go with your analogy for just a second. You are focusing on the end result to the exclusion the cause. The reason X Sports Team becomes the best is because they are better prepared and better lead. This allows them to be more appropriately focused on the correct goals and requirements on a game to game basis. Consistency if you prefer. Perhaps if your alliance looked at ways to do this, like CT have (regardless of what I may feel about the actual playing style that resulted) you would see that in order to halt Asc "dominance" (your words) you need to actually pull yourselves up, rather than simply trying to pull someone else down. There is a balance involved that no-one leading your alliance seems to quite understand.

Rabid Asc hate is all well and good, but means next to nothing if you still end up lower than us on the scoreboard come the end. Every other alliance in the top 5 gets that and has spent the round trying to improve, trying to do different things, in order to actually make the kind of difference that will result in someone else (maybe even their own alliance) winning. You are so far past deluding yourself if you think VgN's suicidal playing style makes any impression at all.

Last edited by Achilles; 9 Mar 2009 at 18:03.
Unread 9 Mar 2009, 18:12   #315
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Rangers dont dominate SHlT.
Unread 9 Mar 2009, 18:29   #316
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by asust3k View Post
Rangers dont dominate SHlT.
I was kinda mentioning the fact of R&C dominating for the past 30 years = boring. When one dominates the other doesn't. Not Rangers turn atm.
Unread 9 Mar 2009, 18:36   #317
Zoro

Quote:
For co-ords, shouldn't you be able to simply look in your alliance's arbiter? What is so undeserving about you that you don't merit even that basic level of information? That said, assuming you've been on alliance raids, the vast majority of your launch history will be Asc planets anyway.

Also, to go with your analogy for just a second. You are focusing on the end result to the exclusion the cause. The reason X Sports Team becomes the best is because they are better prepared and better lead. This allows them to be more appropriately focused on the correct goals and requirements on a game to game basis. Consistency if you prefer. Perhaps if your alliance looked at ways to do this, like CT have (regardless of what I may feel about the actual playing style that resulted) you would see that in order to halt Asc "dominance" (your words) you need to actually pull yourselves up, rather than simply trying to pull someone else down. There is a balance involved that no-one leading your alliance seems to quite understand.

Rabid Asc hate is all well and good, but means next to nothing if you still end up lower than us on the scoreboard come the end. Every other alliance in the top 5 gets that and has spent the round trying to improve, trying to do different things, in order to actually make the kind of difference that will result in someone else (maybe even their own alliance) winning. You are so far past deluding yourself if you think VgN's suicidal playing style makes any impression at all.
Why do you keep mentioning Vgn? If you actually did your homework properly you would know that I am no longer in them.
So I don't speak for them. Attack with them. Crash like them. And I have no arbiter access (of course).
Can someone just give me Achilles coords? I'm just gonna attack this sad little man instead.
Unread 9 Mar 2009, 18:38   #318
_Kila_
break it down!

<@Kila> !search achi
<@Munin> 2:10:2 (Etd) Score: 3486180 Value: 2595600 Size: 877 Nick: Achi Alliance: Ascendancy Comment: truly awesome.
Unread 9 Mar 2009, 18:47   #319
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Quote:
Why do you keep mentioning Vgn? If you actually did your homework properly you would know that I am no longer in them.
So I don't speak for them. Attack with them. Crash like them. And I have no arbiter access (of course).
Can someone just give me Achilles coords? I'm just gonna attack this sad little man instead.
And yet you still think like them.
Unread 9 Mar 2009, 18:54   #320
Zoro

Quote:
And yet you still think like them.
No point trying to come up with a calm witty comment Achilles. You made a mistake and you look like a fool.
Truly Awesome.
Unread 9 Mar 2009, 18:58   #321
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No point trying to come up with a calm witty comment Achilles.
He's right, Achilles, it'd be entirely wasted on him.
Unread 9 Mar 2009, 19:11   #322
-CP-
SHW

-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Here's a thought: Could it be your just not important enough for people to keep track of your ally changes? :-/

Just a though..
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

SHW, ReBorn, Wolfpack, NoS, Eclipse, Ascendancy
-CP- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2009, 19:20   #323
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Quote:
No point trying to come up with a calm witty comment Achilles. You made a mistake and you look like a fool.
Yeah man, my entire post is negated by the fact that your alliance wasn't updated in our bot. Although, another way you might look at it, you know as a reader of the forums, is that my post made a lot of points about why your posts were really ****ing stupid and short-sighted and your only reply was something along the lines of "LOLOL U GOT MY ALLIANCE WRONG. HAHA LOL U NOOB." And then when I pointed out my post was still relevant to yours you came back with "OMFG REMEMBER WEN U WERE WRONG ABOUT MY ALLIANCE 2 POSTS AGO OH LOL DAT WAS FUNNY :STUPIDRETARDEDGRINFACE:"

Seriously though man, when you finish laughing if you could make even a single point on the actual topic of why it would benefit every alliance to try hitting Asc again that would be great.

Last edited by Achilles; 9 Mar 2009 at 19:30. Reason: spelling
Unread 9 Mar 2009, 19:26   #324
bitesize

bitesize is an unknown quantity at this point

lol - i love it when a calm consider wind up goes all wrong... achilies - you just got stung.

really - capitals.. tsk shame on you.

your game is too obvious
bitesize is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2009, 19:27   #325
Zoro

Quote:
Yeah man, my entire post is negated by the fact that your alliance wasn't updated in our bot. Although, another way you might look at it, you know as a reader of the forums, is that my post made a lot of points about why your posts were really ****ing stupid and short-sighted. What was your reply? Something along the lines of "LOLOL YOU GOT MY ALLIANCE WRONG. HAHA LOL U NOOB" And then when I pointed out my post was still relevant to yours you came back with classic "OMFG REMEMBER WEN YOU WERE WRONG ABOUT MY ALLIANCE 2 POSTS AGO OH LOL THAT WAS FUNNY :STUPIDRETARDEDGRINFACE:"

Seriously though man, when you finish laughing if you could make even a single point on the actual topic of why it would benefit every alliance to try hitting Asc again that would be great.
It seems I really got to you.

Go outside and take some fresh air. Clear your head.
Unread 9 Mar 2009, 19:29   #326
-CP-
SHW

-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitesize View Post
lol - i love it when a calm consider wind up goes all wrong... achilies - you just got stung.

really - capitals.. tsk shame on you.

your game is too obvious
I think you and Zoro are sort of alone in thinking that he got owned.. He is actually trying to be on topic.. something I wish you could do as well. If you have any views on the topic of this thread I for one, would be happy to hear.. If not, maybe a personal message would do the trick?
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Unread 9 Mar 2009, 19:36   #327
bitesize

lol - i mean here we are on the asc forum. what, you think that the party line needed defending from just two dissenting voices? you felt that threatened?

planet asc needs this forum. its how it spreads disquiet among those that see its previous exquisite political maneuvering as the real killer of the game... lets face it guys; your was just too good in the past and now your suffering from your own success. should you current bad mouthing be successful and you start to buy your own propaganda then yes... that will surely kill the game.

such fierce dominance in game play means that not a one of you could even stand for people to point out flaws in your statements. the rest of us are just left to laugh and quip away. brilliant in your wit and fools to yourselves.

i wish all the luck you sew
Unread 9 Mar 2009, 19:47   #328
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitesize
such fierce dominance in game play means that not a one of you could even stand for people to point out flaws in your statements.
*sigh*

The only flaw he pointed out was that I had gotten his alliance wrong. He still hasn't made a single response to any other point I made and neither have you. All you guys are doing is flaming other posters simply for being in Ascendancy. It's pretty sad.
Unread 9 Mar 2009, 19:51   #329
-CP-
SHW

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitesize View Post
lol - i mean here we are on the asc forum. what, you think that the party line needed defending from just two dissenting voices? you felt that threatened?

planet asc needs this forum. its how it spreads disquiet among those that see its previous exquisite political maneuvering as the real killer of the game... lets face it guys; your was just too good in the past and now your suffering from your own success. should you current bad mouthing be successful and you start to buy your own propaganda then yes... that will surely kill the game.

such fierce dominance in game play means that not a one of you could even stand for people to point out flaws in your statements. the rest of us are just left to laugh and quip away. brilliant in your wit and fools to yourselves.

i wish all the luck you sew
You can interpret this any way you would like. You can suspect my motives for making a comment in this thread. You can think I did it to protect someone etc.. Fact of the matter is, I have no idea who Achilles is. All I can say is that I find it sad when people are unable to stay somewhat focused on the topic at hand. Of course you are allowed to dislike whoever you want, and if someone is annoying you, no one will stop you from sending flaming messages in private. But when it comes to discussing the topic here, I just feel that it would be far more interesting if it was a little more objective.

When it comes to badmouthing, I don't know what you mean, or who has done that. All I can say is that asc is as full of individuals as every other alliance in the game.

In my opinion pretty much everyone I have met in this game from r3 and up has been decent enough human beings. Some have bigger mouths then others, some love to pretend to be assholes (hi CBA) and some just love the attention you can only get by playing asshole. To judge an entire alliance on those few who have too big mouths seems kind of ridiculous to me, but that may just be me.

But enough off topic.. Let the thread continue..

Last edited by -CP-; 9 Mar 2009 at 20:04.
Unread 9 Mar 2009, 20:09   #330
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by -CP- View Post
You can interpret this any way you would like. You can suspect my motives for making a comment in this thread. You can think I did it to protect someone etc.. Fact of the matter is, I have no idea who Achilles is. All I can say is that I find it sad when people are unable to stay somewhat focused on the topic at hand. Of course you are allowed to dislike whoever you want, and if someone is annoying you, no one will stop you from sending flaming messages in private. But when it comes to discussing the topic here, I just feel that it would be far more interesting if it was a little more objective.

When it comes to badmouthing, I don't know what you mean, or who has done that. All I can say is that asc is as full of individuals as every other alliance in the game.

In my opinion pretty much everyone I have met in this game from r3 and up has been decent enough human beings. Some have bigger mouths then others, some love to pretend to be assholes (hi CBA) and some just love the attention you can only get by playing asshole. To judge an entire alliance on those few who have too big mouths seems kind of ridiculous to me, but that may just be me.

But enough off topic.. Let the thread continue..
I agree let the thread continue.
Achilles took the thread off course by pretending to know something he didn't. And he got angry when he realised he'd looked a little stupid. He has too much ego invested in his PA knowledge. He should lighten up.

Anyway were where we?

Ah yes - Everyone attack Asc tonight
Unread 9 Mar 2009, 20:09   #331
bitesize

lol - you really dont see it do you.. and thats why i forgive you. bless.

just let it go and you wont have to look for it anymore.
Unread 9 Mar 2009, 20:10   #332
bitesize

dont attack asc - i love them
Unread 9 Mar 2009, 20:31   #333
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Quote:
Achilles took the thread off course by pretending to know something he didn't.
No man, I didn't. I was wrong about your alliance but every other point I made was still valid. Yet the only one you want to talk about is the one that isn't even important. You are probably just a spastic troll but on the off-chance you are merely very stupid I will try to point out, yet again, why your post way back when you were still very slightly on topic was ill thought out and short sighted.

Quote:
You are focusing on the end result to the exclusion the cause. The reason X Sports Team becomes the best is because they are better prepared and better lead. This allows them to be more appropriately focused on the correct goals and requirements on a game to game basis. Consistency if you prefer.
Quote:
in order to halt Asc "dominance" (your words) you need to actually pull yourselves up, rather than simply trying to pull someone else down.
Quote:
Rabid Asc hate is all well and good, but means next to nothing if you still end up lower than us on the scoreboard come the end. Every other alliance in the top 5 gets that and has spent the round trying to improve, trying to do different things, in order to actually make the kind of difference that will result in someone else (maybe even their own alliance) winning.
You see these are the issues that are affecting the strategies of other alliances right now. Unlike you they want to actually win for themselves and figuring out how to do that is a bit more complicated than you seem capable of comprehending.

And for ****s sake please don't respond if all you are going to comment on is what alliance you aren't again because no-one cares man. You aren't the point of this thread, the Top 5 alliances are.
Unread 9 Mar 2009, 23:33   #334
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

As people seemed to broadly come to accept my conclusions earlier in the thread, once again a lot of you drive into hysteria.

The facts here are simple. Ascendancy has clearly been receiving less incoming of late and Conspiracy have taken a bit of damage from them. Two nights is nothing in planetarion, particularly this round. I'm sure people would like to think it's over for CT but the fact is they still retain the most income and value growth, apart from the value they crash. Their roid count remains reasonably stable at above the 100k level and remarkably, still the highest. What that means is that they are still very much a factor in this round and people dismissing them are very foolish indeed. The fact that CT might not be runaway winners (although they can still very much win) should not be a point of controversy. It was necessary for everyone else to have a chance.

What we are approaching is the exact outcome that I predicted JBG would aim for, namely a four horse race. So while some might view this post as a ridiculous rant, its objectives have been achieved. Ascendancy now have a 10-20% chance of winning (and certainly the lowest of the four) and political manoevre is now very difficult for every alliance. Why have I pitched it so low? Because Ascendancy's rivals are gaining 17.5% more resources and the rebound in their roid count is from a position where it was very very low and CT was earning up to 50% more. This also factors in the inevitable backlash should Ascendancy do too well for other people's liking.

So really we're as we were. If anyone has a problem with this analysis of the current situation in planetarion, feel free to argue it.
Unread 10 Mar 2009, 02:17   #335
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

<@Munin> 2:10:2 (Etd) Score: 3486180 Value: 2595600 Size: 877 Nick: TOOTSIE Alliance: Ascendancy Comment: DUSTINHOFFMANINADRESS.

now, this thread is utter gobshite, can someone plz fking close it?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2009, 03:08   #336
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
HELP! MODERATOR NEEDED!
RETARDS POSTING ON FORUMS!
BRAIN CELLS DYING!!
HELP!!

(delete me )

ROFL

Rnd 26-32 Jenova Denial (BC) Newdawn (HC)

Rnd 33 Retired
Vladel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2009, 03:34   #337
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
The round is between ND and Asc. ND because they are staying out of trouble and are based on xp, Asc because they have weathered the storm and will not get the level of incs they had before.

Omen do not have enough friends to win and CT have had too many crashers - and if you look carefully the prod is spread out between a few planets, not the core of the alliance..
How can you even suggest NewDawn have a chance? No offence to ND but they are simply not capable of winning this round unless the others dramatically fail. Conspiracy wont win because their HC is retarded, and they have too many crashes!! Also they waste dozens of fleets on deffing VGN!!!

This round is between Ascendancy and DLR..

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2009, 06:24   #338
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice

ND takes no offense to the ravings of a delusional idiot

Rnd 26-32 Jenova Denial (BC) Newdawn (HC)

Rnd 33 Retired
Vladel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2009, 08:42   #339
[JungleMuffin]

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladel View Post
ND takes no offense to the ravings of a delusional idiot
Delusional iddiot or outspoken prophet?
Unread 10 Mar 2009, 09:12   #340
Gary
xVx Peon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
How can you even suggest NewDawn have a chance? No offence to ND but they are simply not capable of winning this round unless the others dramatically fail. Conspiracy wont win because their HC is retarded, and they have too many crashes!! Also they waste dozens of fleets on deffing VGN!!!

This round is between Ascendancy and DLR..
ND have won two rounds when they have been allowed to roid race most effectively
Unread 10 Mar 2009, 09:41   #341
[JungleMuffin]

Quote:
ND have won two rounds when they have been allowed to roid race most effectively
eh? ND won 2 rounds by block raping everyone. hello r24?
Unread 10 Mar 2009, 10:15   #342
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
outspoken prophet?
Are you calling CBA a prophet?
Unread 10 Mar 2009, 10:25   #343
[JungleMuffin]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Are you calling CBA a prophet?
Perhaps.

I definately think CBA was placed on this earth a little before his time. The world just hasnt evolved enough to understand him yet.
Unread 10 Mar 2009, 10:57   #344
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
I definately think CBA was placed on this earth a little before his time. The world just hasnt evolved enough to understand him yet.
You could add the whole fanclub to the list. If the world's not ready for CBA yet, it's definately not ready for Yoshika and Demort either.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2009, 11:03   #345
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Nor, one might be inclined to add, for JM

(You're wrong though. Idiots are of all times.)

(Not that I'm calling you an idiot, JM, obviously. )
Unread 10 Mar 2009, 12:01   #346
ricoshay
Save energy: Be apathetic

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post
You could add the whole fanclub to the list. If the world's not ready for CBA yet, it's definately not ready for Yoshika and Demort either.
CBA is pretty laughable at times but placing him in the same category as Demort is a bit harsh.

No, I am not joking.
Unread 10 Mar 2009, 14:57   #347
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
As people seemed to broadly come to accept my conclusions earlier in the thread, once again a lot of you drive into hysteria.

The facts here are simple. Ascendancy has clearly been receiving less incoming of late and Conspiracy have taken a bit of damage from them. Two nights is nothing in planetarion, particularly this round. I'm sure people would like to think it's over for CT but the fact is they still retain the most income and value growth, apart from the value they crash. Their roid count remains reasonably stable at above the 100k level and remarkably, still the highest. What that means is that they are still very much a factor in this round and people dismissing them are very foolish indeed. The fact that CT might not be runaway winners (although they can still very much win) should not be a point of controversy. It was necessary for everyone else to have a chance.

What we are approaching is the exact outcome that I predicted JBG would aim for, namely a four horse race. So while some might view this post as a ridiculous rant, its objectives have been achieved. Ascendancy now have a 10-20% chance of winning (and certainly the lowest of the four) and political manoevre is now very difficult for every alliance. Why have I pitched it so low? Because Ascendancy's rivals are gaining 17.5% more resources and the rebound in their roid count is from a position where it was very very low and CT was earning up to 50% more. This also factors in the inevitable backlash should Ascendancy do too well for other people's liking.

So really we're as we were. If anyone has a problem with this analysis of the current situation in planetarion, feel free to argue it.
lokken
I don't know if you are from ascendancy (i presume you are). What I know is you are spouting the usual (play our chances down) rubbish.
10% to 20% chance for an ASC win. It's more like 50% to 60% chance and of course you know that.
But to seal the deal you lot will continue to play down the chances until you are strong and impossible to stop.
Why does everyone buy it round after round?
Unread 10 Mar 2009, 15:38   #348
[JungleMuffin]

3 allies on 100k, Asc 10% behind them... interesting considering 2 nights ago they where 30% (or more?) last night they where 20%(or more?) and tonight isnt even over.... Lol.

Can someone please not hand Asc the round, cos i really dont want to ruin my life, to focus on PA 24/7...
Unread 10 Mar 2009, 16:46   #349
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Why does everyone buy it round after round?
ppl bought it in the past when it was rubbish; now that of the top 4 asc has 10% less roids than any of the other 3 U suddenly ignore it; the wisdom of the community at large continues to amaze (but far better to be skeptical than gullible I suppose).

btw JM its easier to catch up from being behind because U get less random incs than the others due to being thinner

PS. I in no way deny that Asc is gaining ground atm. Indeed that should be expected of any alliance in ascs position

Last edited by [B5]Londo; 10 Mar 2009 at 16:53.
[B5]Londo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2009, 16:47   #350
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
3 allies on 100k, Asc 10% behind them... interesting considering 2 nights ago they where 30% (or more?) last night they where 20%(or more?) and tonight isnt even over.... Lol.

Can someone please not hand Asc the round, cos i really dont want to ruin my life, to focus on PA 24/7...
Get your facts straight, you seem to be unable to read Sandmans.