User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Feb 2009, 14:08   #51
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold
Re: i'm done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -CP- View Post
I am appalled by the number of whiners in this game.. It should be called emotarion...

So shut the **** up and play you emoquitting morons..
How ironic, whining about the whiners.

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2009, 14:21   #52
-CP-
SHW

-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz View Post
How ironic, whining about the whiners.
I think you have misunderstood the consept of whining.. Which actually explains a lot. But enough of this.. There has been what, two rollbacks this round? I lost roids and rank on both. Last round I exiled 7 times to get to a gal with at least some activity, and when I finally ended in one, there was a rollback. This resulted in me ending up in the smallest gal in the universe except c200. Thought that was rather funny actually.

I don't think it is a secret that PA has had problems for many years. What they have is a rather loyal core, and I think most of us know that things like this will happen from time to time. A lot of people are dedicating a lot of work and effort into this without getting payed, so how about we accept that there may be problems once in a while? And now there seems to be new owners who hopefully will have the resources to have better routines for running a game like pa, and things might be better?
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

SHW, ReBorn, Wolfpack, NoS, Eclipse, Ascendancy
-CP- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2009, 15:25   #53
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I think the problem for most here is that they aint following normal routine for rollback.
annoying and weird, but no reason to emoquit. imo

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2009, 23:23   #54
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

seems like i didnt miss out on the actions then not signing up after all o/

robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2009, 02:56   #55
snoops^
p1mp

snoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura about

*yawn*

ReBorn-Fury-Wolfpack-1up-Newdawn-DLR-NFI-Apprime-

*CEO of the Forest fan club
snoops^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2009, 07:14   #56
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

oh well just wait for "transfer" of servers mid round.. I can't say how stupid I consider that idea but since when have IT people understood anything about timetables and how not to screw them up.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2009, 23:38   #57
IsNoGoOd

IsNoGoOd has a spectacular aura aboutIsNoGoOd has a spectacular aura aboutIsNoGoOd has a spectacular aura about

new owners now emo :P
IsNoGoOd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2009, 09:15   #58
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricoshay View Post
I'm done with PA. The first thing I'll do tomorrow when the game will go back up will be to delete my account.
<@mz> ~search rico
<@Munin> x:y:z (Ter) Score: 2280328 Value: 1726948 Size: 655 Nick: ricoshay Alliance: Omen
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2009, 09:59   #59
RuBBeR
speCTacular

RuBBeR has a spectacular aura aboutRuBBeR has a spectacular aura aboutRuBBeR has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
<@mz> ~search rico
<@Munin> x:y:z (Ter) Score: 2280328 Value: 1726948 Size: 655 Nick: ricoshay Alliance: Omen
You know just aswell as I do that almost nobody follows trough, people get pissed off after such things happen and say things they don't mean.
R30 BREAK

RuBBeR has a speCTacular aura about
RuBBeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2009, 10:44   #60
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
<@mz> ~search rico
The thought of Wish analraping him scared rico so much he is forced to continue

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2009, 11:59   #61
Tommy
Sain†s

Tommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud of

I just assumed it was Mikee's doing, unable to cope with the knowledge that his galaxy actually got rolled by Rock. That could be down to delusions of grandeur though.
Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2009, 12:48   #62
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordNieminen View Post
oh well just wait for "transfer" of servers mid round.. I can't say how stupid I consider that idea but since when have IT people understood anything about timetables and how not to screw them up.
Jesus christ man what are you crying about? THEY CAN'T KEEP IT ON THE SAME SERVERS BECAUSE THEY BELONG TO OMAC, NOT FUBRA.
I can't say how stupid I consider your post but since when have morons understood anything about the real world and how the **** it works
Unread 25 Feb 2009, 14:15   #63
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuBBeR View Post
You know just aswell as I do that almost nobody follows trough, people get pissed off after such things happen and say things they don't mean.
Oh yes, I know. That doesn't mean I don't get to rub it in though.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2009, 12:56   #64
RuBBeR
speCTacular

RuBBeR has a spectacular aura aboutRuBBeR has a spectacular aura aboutRuBBeR has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Oh yes, I know. That doesn't mean I don't get to rub it in though.
I don't think their have been many rounds that at one or more points I havent at least thought about quiting either
R30 BREAK

RuBBeR has a speCTacular aura about
RuBBeR is offline   Reply With Quote