User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 16 May 2008, 19:45   #1
Kenny

Round 26 Summary

Officially my last post, guys. It goes on and gets boring at the end, so don't expect too much from me.

Ok - Round 26 is "over", so for the purposes of this summary, assume I'm posting this two hours or so from now.

You know what I miss? I miss 1up. I miss Synthetic_Sid and I miss not having a ****ing clue who that is. But most of all, I miss decent alliances. I miss being in a decent alliance with a command team that actually lead a group of players to be the best they could be.

I started Denial because last round was boring as shit and I was frustrated at not being able to do anything to change the way things were going. I spoke to VenoX about it and he'd already discussed the possibility with eksero - all that was required was a nudge in the right direction. And anyone who knows anything about my history will know if there's one thing I've had practise in, it was setting up alliances.

From the brink of internet addiction, came Denial.

Having worked with Foxman and co before, after learning that his attempts at setting up an alliance were serious, and given that they were also a new alliance entering the game I felt it was going to be productive for us to form a strong bond with one alliance that we'd be able to work with. The logic there being "any success we acheive wont be because of NAPing the universe". Made sense at the time.

The round started really quite well for us. The AG system we were using were keeping people active and attacks were being very successful. We created an substantial early lead because of the hard work put in by VenoX and the scanners team who organised the raids on at least 8 gals per night. Nobody else even came close in terms of attacks coverage from what we could tell.

I was actually genuinely surprised at the lack of apparent competition. We were very concerned with the 75 memberlimit as we thought there'd be more people with enough members to fill the tag. Hence, we over recruited. Like NewDawn, we had about 80~ players at one point, or around 85 including scanners.

NewDawn were the forefront of our competition, as I always knew they would be. And, before I go on - BIG respect to NewDawn for their round. I know there was a lot of sh*t-talking from both sides - but understand, it was just politics. Nothing personal! I wanted to make sure that we hit NewDawn early on, because I knew that if we left it until later in the round, they would be far tougher to take down. We coordinated with NoX almost straight away, hitting NewDawn-heavy gals. Then Denial started Ptargetting NewDawn specifically. It was only when Jenova joined in the ptargetting of Denial that NoX started joining in the ptargetting of ND. But yes, there had been prior co-operation.

ToF joined in at some point as well, but by that point DenoX had already killed NeNova (I just made that up), so their combined efforts weren't enough to knock us off of top spot. At this point, I think, Kargool made the 'congratulations denial' thread. The round was over, 4 weeks early.

To hell with that. I think I was the only one in my HC team more interested in making the round interesting, and looking like a good alliance, than winning the round. I was involved in conversation with a member of Denial about our political standing with CT. Obviously, given the fiasco over the tools, they were pissed at us. So I created a new channel, for us to 'talk' in - #unitedfleets. It was here that I spoke to gm (ace guy btw) about the situation, and that we were very sorry. From this channel, we went on to 'conspire' a revenge attack on (the surprisingly innocent) Ascendancy.

If there's one thing Ascendancy can be depended on for, it's to react when provoked. They didn't disappoint! They did, however, start to play a little bit more seriously that anticipated, and I think this was due to further provocation when NoX fleetcaught one of their planets. Lolz. So the last couple of weeks weren't going to be as boring after all. Now Denial had to come up with a way of keeping Asc away from our top spot.

It does sound like a bit of a cop-out but real life got the better of me at this point. A break-up with a gf who I was living with at the time, and had been planning on moving in with kinda threw rl into turmoil and as much as I love PA, I couldn't spend my time away from studies on the internet. Just a 'for-example', things got so bad at my flat that I was attacked by my ex's best mate (who also stayed in the same flat) with a Katana sword for having my music on, the police were involved and the sword was confiscated.

And you guys thought your lives were stressful

Things calmed down a bit and I was able to return to PA for a bit, mainly to try and keep the peace in the alliance (VenoX is ok at military - he works like a bear but lacks any kind of people skills). By this point LordN had left because we hit his gal. This has been discussed in enough detail already - personally I hold no grudges as I'd have done the same - so I wont go in to this again. Meanwhile I was getting a lot of stick off of the HC team, as apparently the reason Denial was being attacked was because of my youtube vids (discuss?). What they failed to realise though was the reason that Denial was failing as an alliance was because they had the combined imaginative skills of a chimpanzee that had been raised by a socially challenged moth.

Funny moment of the round for me:

(paraphrased, as logs are on another computer)

Kenny: We need to start drawing up plans to hit Asc
Reese: Kenny, you do realise we have a kinda NAP with them, right?

Oh dear.

Denial lost because overall, we were shit. I "officially" quit when I realised that nothing I could do would make us 'un-shit', because by that point the rest of the HC team were so far up their own arses that they felt they could actually pin all the alliance failings on me, and not take responsibility for their own failings.

Some final points:

- Asc are the best group of players going. They don't always play hard, but if this round proves anything it's that a good alliance will always beat a bad one.

- 1up is not coming back

- NewDawn have some of the best 'spirit' I've ever seen. To come back from the demolishing we gave them early on was really quite incredible. Good going, guys.

- NoX are utterly useless. I wanted to hit them weeks ago, even before Game approached me. Sun_Tzu can confirm that I was looking into ways to punish them for a) being so rubbish and eventually b) being responsible for the arbiter hacks. Also, NoX, we handed you targets half the time. The only reason you didn't fall apart mid-round was because you had Denial feeding you targets when your HC couldn't be bothered looking for them. Bet they didn't tell you that, eh?

- Mystic is a good player, but completely without function in an HC team.

- eksero is a great DC, but putting my hand on heart - Rock's defense was better than Denial's, seven fold. Given the resources we had available, that's inexcuseable.

- It'd get personal if I started bitching about Reese, so I wont.

- VenoX. So sad. Genuinely considered him a friend but became so caught up in Planetarion he actually contemplated dropping out of university so he could play a game. We argued a lot this round and I don't think that friendship will continue. He's a nice guy, but narrow-minded to be successful in Planetarion.

- I made a few mistakes this round, and I wont deny any of them (last post etc). All I'll say is "don't believe everything you hear on the internet".

Thanks for the memories, Planetarion; hopefully I'll finally be able to confine it to just that.
Unread 16 May 2008, 20:01   #2
exblade
that one dude

exblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura about
Re: Round 26 Summary

hf kenny, hope to see you around
ROCK - DC [ROCK]
The Galactic Vikings - DC [TGV]
Vengeance - DC [VGN]
CareBears - DC [CB]

Rounds 9.5,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,19,26,27,28,38
exblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2008, 21:07   #3
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny
- VenoX. So sad. Genuinely considered him a friend but became so caught up in Planetarion he actually contemplated dropping out of university so he could play a game. We argued a lot this round and I don't think that friendship will continue. He's a nice guy, but narrow-minded to be successful in Planetarion.
Dropping out of university was never anything to do with PA and this was a personal matter that i'd discussed with u as a FRIEND. This is the first I heard about our PA relationship having anything to do with our actual friendship but congratulations on just burning that bridge with me you stupid stuck up ****.

The rest of ur post, i stopped reading after that point btw, is the biggest load of shit ever. You were the most useless HC we had, atleast Mystic was there when he said he'd be and actually scanned more than once this round. Only thing u did all round was create shit videos, post horrible forum posts (which we'd banned u from for obvious reasons) and come up with shit ideas to try and **** up our round to make it more fun for YOU and feed YOUR ego. Well congratulations u did that anyway by spouting crap on the forums and ultimately making us more hated than ascendancy? how the **** did u manage that?

Only people in Denial u had ANY respect from and control over was HellKicker and a couple of ROCK guys, everyone else knew u were the joke HC with no clue how to play PA (when was the last round u ACTUALLY played?).

Congratulations on provoking me into a reply. But u sir are a piece of shit.
Unread 16 May 2008, 21:13   #4
Jezz84
DDK

Jezz84 is an unknown quantity at this point

i had replied to certain things. which took longer to write than venox's rant, but i wont bother posting it now coz i think all that needed to be said is in the post above

DDK - Death Defying Killaz
JoV - Joy of Villainy
FAnG - Furious Angels Next Generation
Eclipse - Eclipse
CT- Conspiracy Theory
VS - Volkstaat
Urwins - Urwins
NoX - NoX

Last edited by Jezz84; 16 May 2008 at 21:21.
Jezz84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2008, 21:16   #5
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX
Dropping out of university was never anything to do with PA and this was a personal matter that i'd discussed with u as a FRIEND. This is the first I heard about our PA relationship having anything to do with our actual friendship but congratulations on just burning that bridge with me you stupid stuck up ****.

The rest of ur post, i stopped reading after that point btw, is the biggest load of shit ever. You were the most useless HC we had, atleast Mystic was there when he said he'd be and actually scanned more than once this round. Only thing u did all round was create shit videos, post horrible forum posts (which we'd banned u from for obvious reasons) and come up with shit ideas to try and **** up our round to make it more fun for YOU and feed YOUR ego. Well congratulations u did that anyway by spouting crap on the forums and ultimately making us more hated than ascendancy? how the **** did u manage that?

Only people in Denial u had ANY respect from and control over was HellKicker and a couple of ROCK guys, everyone else knew u were the joke HC with no clue how to play PA (when was the last round u ACTUALLY played?).

Congratulations on provoking me into a reply. But u sir are a piece of shit.
Somehow I find myself believing everything you say in this post..fancy that :|
Unread 16 May 2008, 21:17   #6
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

I can only imagine what it must be like to play for HCs that fight amongst themselves and blame others for their own failings.
[18:04] * h3ll has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2008, 21:21   #7
.Disc.

.Disc. is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra
I can only imagine what it must be like to play for HCs that fight amongst themselves and blame others for their own failings.
Actually, pretty fun!
.Disc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2008, 21:39   #8
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Disc.
Actually, pretty fun!
Judging Venox simply on his forum posts, he seems to be very far from fun. But thanks for Denial for making the round 'interesting'.
[18:04] * h3ll has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2008, 21:40   #9
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
All I'll say is "don't believe everything you hear on the internet".
Exactly my thoughts when i readed your post....
Unread 16 May 2008, 21:52   #10
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

I promised myself i wouldn't cry. But i did.
Unread 16 May 2008, 22:05   #11
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

This is just fun to read, and i must say, a decent HC team would never start these discussions in front of everyone.
Unread 16 May 2008, 22:12   #12
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Thankyou both, now i understand a hell of alot more how teamwork can be undermined by poor harmony between leaders.
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2008, 22:31   #13
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Meanwhile I was getting a lot of stick off of the HC team, as apparently the reason Denial was being attacked was because of my youtube vids (discuss?). What they failed to realise though was the reason that Denial was failing as an alliance was because they had the combined imaginative skills of a chimpanzee that had been raised by a socially challenged moth.
As far as STOOMTHEREVIVAL goes, your forum videos had nothing to do with us targetting you. Some might think I only say that because you're a mate, but the observant amongst you will have noticed a full 2 weeks between the time the third video was posted and the time we started hitting you in ernest. Besides, although they did cause a lot of emotion in our channel, anger was most definately not one of them, heh.

Quote:
- NoX are utterly useless. I wanted to hit them weeks ago, even before Game approached me. Sun_Tzu can confirm that I was looking into ways to punish them for a) being so rubbish and eventually b) being responsible for the arbiter hacks. Also, NoX, we handed you targets half the time. The only reason you didn't fall apart mid-round was because you had Denial feeding you targets when your HC couldn't be bothered looking for them. Bet they didn't tell you that, eh?
In all fairness, the last week or so NoX has been more of a pain in our butts than Denial has been, so you've got to at least give them credit for that.

Personally I never quite understood why the hell NoX was so content with securing second place. If they'd approached us 2 weeks ago with the proposal to hit Denial, we would probably have accepted, and NoX would have had a real shot at #1.

Something else I'd like to know is what made CT, ND decide to cooperate with the very alliance that not so long ago was the root of all evil in Planetarion.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2008, 22:38   #14
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Because at the end of the day evil is relative. And subjective. Even on the internet.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2008, 22:42   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Nox did approach me two weeks ago. I believe they actually went and talked to a lot of alliances. However nox decided over the next few days that if they went for denial they'd get twatted (good thing they managed to secure fifth place instead...) I was rather disappointed how that turned out as I approached by bronto who I considered a good guy and who told me that he was arguing for nox and asc to join up and take on denial only to later find out that he was one of the people arguing that they shouldn't get involved.

Nox then decided it'd be a good idea to fc planets in both ascendancy and CT on the same day. This was the root of the asc/CT co-operation the following night. ND were more just looking for big planets to have some fun hitting and thanks to CT and ND's relations with ToF they became involved as well.
Unread 16 May 2008, 23:00   #16
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

I believe the real reason Denial ultimatly failed was that we had it too easy for 75% of the round.
By the time asc/ct/nd/tof/some others hit us most of us had gone into a state of not caring much, we took it too easy by thinking the round was over and we had won when it really wasn't over yet.
If the attacks had come earlier we might have stood a chance caus we were a very very active alliance almost the entire round.

Credits to Asc & the other alliances for spotting our weakness and capitalising, but to be honest I always expected something like that from Asc.
Afterall they are the ultimate opportunists, if they find something they can take advantage of then they will (and I really don't mean that in a bad way at all)

Oh and Kenny & VenoX, I really like both of you, but both of you should really learn to keep personal shit personal. Badmouthing eachother on a public forum isn't going to solve anything, just like you guys blaming eachother who is responsible for Denials failure isn't going to solve anything.

In the end we fought as a team, we lost like a team & we failed like a team.

(still had great fun in denial though, alot of fluffy people ^^)

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2008, 23:09   #17
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

well kenny i can't say i would appreciate this thread if i were a nox or denial member,bc or hc. allthough i never talked to you, this thread makes you seem like one of the biggest asses in pa. And one of the most immature players around. :crymeariver:

but seeing this is a round 26 summary i would like to thank all the alliances and there members that p-targetted vgn. giving us a top 10 finish again.

and last but not least all of our members. Making every round a fun one according to the true hidden agenda spirit.

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired

Last edited by HeimdallR; 16 May 2008 at 23:15.
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2008, 23:40   #18
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

NoX only makes high lines was the fact of the FC tryes.. golan incident was unfortunate success to them in my books.

Denials failure.. Military strategy what was revealed in the end as player value differences where bigger than early on, as early/mid round you could hit about anything with different races.. fi/co people who don't def even with some fi/co.. ain't worth having in alliance or deffing if only thing they contribute is bombers.

Communism styled def.. costed denial all big planets what didn't have support from their galaxy... resulting in insane amounts of people per wave if any intention hitting high value planets in planet strikes end of round.. making it pointless to try hitting big planets if in score race. what they did... for reasons unknow to us mortals.

aka there was that 3 night targetting to 3 planets by denox.. It was already proven that it's inefficient way to gain roids/score in a race earlier.. when denial did it to me as revenge with 45ish players for my leaving their alliance and costing them awesome 500k score intotal.. Still can't believe that shit, whoever needed that ego stroke isn't worth being HC if he puts personal feelings over good of alliance when he's HC as those 2 nights of inc costed them more in gained roids/score than my leaving ever could have.

Basically saying.. inefficient def prioritising, horrible military strategy in end. No-one else to blame.. you guys had frigging solid block of 2 alliances members vs disorganised universe and lost from early/mid game lead..

You can win rounds with far less, blame inexperience or something but it definately wasn't kenny's posts/vids fault, hell you guys even liked them when I tryed to say it's stupid to post on forums/vids like that mid round in pa... now it's like all out to hang kenny, like wtf.. he was playing a scan planet for you guys or did I get that wrong somewhere that playing scan planet is the ultimate sacrifice for alliance especially if u'r playing scan planet and scanning incomings at middle of night without any chance to finish in top50. Ungrateful behaviour tbfh..
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2008, 05:29   #19
willjo

willjo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
I believe the real reason Denial ultimatly failed was that we had it too easy for 75% of the round.
By the time asc/ct/nd/tof/some others hit us most of us had gone into a state of not caring much, we took it too easy by thinking the round was over and we had won when it really wasn't over yet.
If the attacks had come earlier we might have stood a chance caus we were a very very active alliance almost the entire round.
This imo is what killed us plus some stupid crashes. Either way i really enjoyed the round with Denial, and love all the HCs [eks, reese, mystic, venox and kenny] and still apologise for my midround mess up ^^ they are all a good laugh and good people

<3 Members in denial made some new friends i hope.

Although i dont think Kenny should come out looking like an ass. Hes not. Just a game in the end and we didnt win.

gg all and hope to see you next round! <3
willjo

Last edited by willjo; 17 May 2008 at 05:38.
willjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2008, 05:53   #20
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

i thought that brazilian alliance was going to take the win tbh

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2008, 06:24   #21
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

if it came from venox i would care, but seeing that it comes from u kenny...
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2008, 09:12   #22
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

hmm.. i did open this thread thinking this thread would be similar to zhils, actually a speech about the round in general. But instead turned into some sort of quit/denial speech of complaints. Well good luck anyway.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2008, 09:38   #23
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

If anyone cares, LordN summed it up pretty well. Failures in both attack and defence early on spiraled into failures in all areas later on. Prior to VenoX organizing that revenge-hit on LordN I was actually talking to Kenny about organizing a Asc&Den takedown of NoX since I honestly didn't see how we could catch Denial at that point. Even after Denials little stunt I explained to Kenny just why Denial, if even remotely intelligently run, would stay away from Asc and not help NoX(seeing as how NoX were by far the easier alliance to take down due to their flagshipping of certain gals/players), unfortunately Kenny was already being maneuvered out of the alliance by then and the rest of Denial didn't want to hear any of it. So congrats for grasping failure from the jaws of victory DeNox! You out-did even my own expectations!
Unread 17 May 2008, 11:16   #24
Duo

Duo has a spectacular aura aboutDuo has a spectacular aura about

You guys (Kenny//VenoX) never learn do you.
That you will never win as HC, fine deal with it. But atleast try to wear defeat with your heads high.

Congrats to eksero for getting Denial to 2nd place, couldnt have been easy with so much dead weight dragging you down.
Unread 17 May 2008, 11:24   #25
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Kenny your an idiot

i will call you later though as i feel bad for you

but this was bound to happen, ever pre round you took it all FAR too serious sheesh....

i cant believe you would of split with your girlfriend over this.. you have been a complete retard

as i said i will call you soon

arg

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2008, 11:33   #26
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX
Only thing u did all round was create shit videos, post horrible forum posts (which we'd banned u from for obvious reasons)
When are idiots like you going to realise that these didn't attract extra incoming towards Denial? you guys were first and most people wanted you off first place (because you won a relatively easy war and just sat at the top for a while), that's why you were attacked. Asc wanted to win; ND/CT/Jenova didn't want you to win.

To be fair, until Denial started crashing they were doing fine, they got #1 and they got a huge lead. They could have either tried to galraid and sit on their ever-increasing advantage which would have been pretty huge by the time someone challenged them, or they could have attacked NoX to a. ensure that NoX don't hit them first and b. stop other alliances going on about how this round is boring and letting Denial and NoX fight for the win instead of trying to "make it interesting" by hitting Denial. Instead, by the sound of things, you did really really stupid/shit things and crashed a load of score, inviting others to take the lead...
Unread 17 May 2008, 11:59   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Actually they were galraiding I believe. The huge crashes didn't really start happening until they hit ascendancy.
Unread 17 May 2008, 12:00   #28
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

have fun Kenny o/
Unread 17 May 2008, 12:51   #29
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
At this point, I think, Kargool made the 'congratulations denial' thread. The round was over, 4 weeks early.

Funny that my thread should get mentioned but then again, ending in Ascendancy this round I didn't quite expect when I started the round. You had to be brought down, and yes, at a stage I discussed it with LordN how Denial was gonna win the round. I think it was actually he who said they would.

It was fun to see that Denial take so much responsibility for their own downfall (shocking revelation innit?), but seriously, when you guys pissed off LordN, and he, me, Sun_Tzu all ended up in Asc. Well.. I think someone is gonna poop their pants when they see this coming from me, but if you peel away the insults and 12 year old south korean internet geek surface of Ascendancy, they are actually quite a few dedicated, and fantastic players.

This round was my first to ever win with an alliance, and i contributed absolutely nothing! I guess its a sign that I should stay out of command forever.

To me, NitinA summed up this round perfectly to me.

<NitinA> honestly
<NitinA> i never thought id see the day when Kargool defended me.
Unread 18 May 2008, 23:37   #30
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Funny that my thread should get mentioned but then again, ending in Ascendancy this round I didn't quite expect when I started the round. You had to be brought down, and yes, at a stage I discussed it with LordN how Denial was gonna win the round. I think it was actually he who said they would.

It was fun to see that Denial take so much responsibility for their own downfall (shocking revelation innit?), but seriously, when you guys pissed off LordN, and he, me, Sun_Tzu all ended up in Asc. Well.. I think someone is gonna poop their pants when they see this coming from me, but if you peel away the insults and 12 year old south korean internet geek surface of Ascendancy, they are actually quite a few dedicated, and fantastic players.

This round was my first to ever win with an alliance, and i contributed absolutely nothing! I guess its a sign that I should stay out of command forever.

To me, NitinA summed up this round perfectly to me.

<NitinA> honestly
<NitinA> i never thought id see the day when Kargool defended me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smith (Matrix Reloaded)
Yes, me. Me me me.
Unread 19 May 2008, 00:00   #31
Membrivio
Leader of the Membrivians
Curveball Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion

Membrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR
but seeing this is a round 26 summary i would like to thank all the alliances and there members that p-targetted vgn. giving us a top 10 finish again.
With pleasure Heimdall, with pleasure
R35/36: p3nguins
R37: Evolution
R48: ODDR
R49: CT
[KB] [Mercenaries] [p0ny]

The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything. (J.W. Goethe)
Membrivio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2008, 00:04   #32
JonnyBGood
Banned

I thought I'd post something here seeing as kenny didn't say much, or anything really, about the end of the round. Towards the start of the round I didn't really think Ascendancy would win. We had our usual number of active players but a lot of people who weren't really playing. Things were sort of boring at the start so I approached venox or reese or someone in denial about hitting ND, everyone in ascendancy was pretty anti-ND winning three in a row. Initially I got some fairly lame thing about hitting ND heavy galaxies and not ptargetting ND with us but I think the next night someone came back and we went off and hit ND. As I recall we hit ND once again a few nights later and then denial once after that.

After that we just hit big planets and galaxies. The gangbang with every alliance, for something which amusingly was mostly NoX, happened somewhere in the middle of that. We bounced back relatively well from that though, helped by the fact some of our top planets didn't lose any roids that night. We continued gal raiding and essentially random attacks just for roids, mostly just hitting one big galaxy per night. A lot of other alliances seem to insist on hitting more galaxies than they can cover effectively but it's really a terrible idea. At that point we were raping a fair few top planets every night, the 8.8 guys used to attack as a group at about 6am or so and they had a lot of success, as we all did really, with massive fr/de fleets. We also took out xainted with a no prelaunch attack in the early morning, works fairly well as it prevents the chance for def whoring heh.

Two weeks from the end of the round I got approached by nox about hitting denial. By this stage we were in third and I reckoned we had an outside chance of making it to #1. Worst case scenario it'd give us something to do for the last couple of weeks. However they put it off until sunday and then nothing on sunday. I finally talk to someone on monday and nox have decided not to hit denial. I'd describe myself as shocked but that would be a grossly inaccurate exaggeration. Nox of course then pulled off the worst political move in PA history by fleetcatching members of two different alliances on the same day. I went and talked to CT and from them to ND and ToF and we then hit nox that night. Denial decided not to get involved despite it emerging that NoX went around, to multiple alliances, trying to build up a block for hitting them. That co-operation went well though and probably laid the foundations for later.

We went back to gal raiding again but at this stage I reckoned we should go after denial at some point, even solo if nobody else came along. By this stage, or a bit before this I can't really remember, game was also doing some poly ticks with me. He had arranged some sort of agreement with denial whereby we avoided targetting each other heavily or something, I didn't quite get it to be honest. Anyways we were still hitting galaxies and one night we hit 9.6. Reese pmed me to complain about 9.6.1 having a bunch of prelaunched fleets. What exactly was being sought is beyond me, I imagine denial just wanted a pretext to hit us by that stage because we were closing fairly rapidly. Good old hude crashed his fleet on xzar as well so I imagine that might have served as some encouragement. Anyways the next night, Thursday night - Friday morning, denial and nox teamed up and hit us. There were a couple of other alliances galraiding some of our gals that night as I recall and we lost a good chunk of roids.

This was when I really started thinking we'd win. Denial landed a hilariously poor attack on hude losing them 5.3 mil value for about a 8/900k overall loss for us (sidenote xans really get ****ed in these things). There were a few others, a major crash on isildurx for over 2 mil value lost for them springs to mind. That day I had an exam and when I came back in the evening game had talked to ND, CT and ToF. We teamed up and hit denial that night and Nox the next, the others were obviously more interested in hitting NoX but in general, and certainly for ND, just hitting some big targets was a good enough reason.

Shifting our firepower off denial for a whole day was a marginal decision really but denial were using really terrible military tactics at this point with massive waves on, quite literally, 3 planets each night. Never mind the essential insanity of this plan, it was sort of like our massive waves we used to do but magnified to stupid extremes, the bigger planets in the waves would still land so the xp gains were minimal. Not only this but whoever organised, for example, the fr/de waves clearly asked for fr/de fleets. So xans sent their bombers. Three million bombers landed on one wave on golan. On a galaxy with no caths in an alliance with no caths one really has to wonder what the point of having them there was. Regardless it was fairly useful for us as denial ended up with rather minimal anti-cr/bs those nights. There were a lot of nox planets in there as well and waves which were primarily nox usually got lower priority in terms of coverage.

We hit nox the next night as agreed and then denial just by ourselves the next night. I've heard that jenova were also involved in these hits but they certainly never joined in the ptargetting and I only spoke to teddy once offering him a denial heavy galaxy (he didn't confirm that they'd take it so not sure if they did). Maybe game did something there though. The night we went solo on denial good old nox decided it'd be a good idea to wave sleepless to see if they could get one of their planets to #1. I went back and spoke to CT again, they were up for hitting nox and we agreed to the same as went before except in reverse order this time. ToF wanted to add some vgn planets to the mix so there were a few of them in there as well.

That went relatively well, with the exception of meatwax getting fleetcaught because he landed at like 2pm after I specifically warned people to watch out for fleetcatches as our incoming was relatively low that night, but unfortunately the next night CT backed down and said they didn't want to continue ptargetting. Bit of a disappointment there but in fairness the reason religfree gave me, ie minimal claiming etc, were true and fair enough. ND/ToF and us then hit denial (it's now tuesday night/wednesday morning in case you're confused). Us and ND (damo8's a good guy there, knows his shit and doesn't waffle, sorry I forgot to mention you in the eorc heh!) went back the following night as well, the last night obviously being taken up by the fleetcatch on tronick and the attempted one on cronix. It's amusing how this got magnified into ascendancy teamed up with the world and hit denial every night for the last week to be honest.

In the end, despite a bunch of completely avoidable crashes and people dying because they were out drinking and left their fleets home, we managed to win by over 20 million. Enough people were motivated to play and win that it counteracted those who weren't. All zikonian certainly made us an unattractive target throughout the round and while I'd like to take some credit for that decision it didn't really have much thought put into it. All xan or all zik were both fine to me and it was the number of xans in the universe that changed my plan at the start.

Realistically trying to analyze the factors that meant we won I'd have as much to thank denial and nox for as I do anyone else. Denial wasted a bunch of nights at the business end of the round gaining minimal roids at dick all xp on our top planets and seemed to spend the rest of them losing hilarious amounts of value. They never really struck fear into you either. Things like not wanting to ptarget ND at the start or ignoring nox when they went around looking for people to help them hit denial aren't the actions of a dominant alliance (not to mention the amusing bitchfest we saw after the round between venox and kenny here). Not to be forgotten Nox, in their pursuit of a glorious #1 planet, managed to piss enough people off to ensure that other alliances were willing to join up with ascendancy and lord knows given how unpopular we are at times that's an impressive achievement. Our members did reasonably well though and with the well-timed assistance of a few other alliances we somehow ended up in first place when it counted.

Bit of a grind of a round for the last bit but winning has a charm all of its own really. I didn't really intend for this to be so long but it somehow got away from me! If you read it all congratulations on wasting your time but I hope you found it somewhat illuminating.
Unread 19 May 2008, 00:38   #33
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I didn't really intend for this to be so long but it somehow got away from me! If you read it all congratulations on wasting your time but I hope you found it somewhat illuminating.
I read it all and did find it somewhat illuminating but my eyes hurt now. Thanks.

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2008, 01:00   #34
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

Wall of Text crits YOU for 12,528 damage. YOU are slain by Wall of Text!

well explained JBG! i must admit that i was a tad upset at the going all zik to begin with (being cathaar it limited my team up opportunities with co) but at the end through teaming with stolen fleets and such - sairs + xan + cat was a real good combo regardless - wound up being a real good way to xp myself up with my low value. think we had a few members doing that for good score boosts by the end of the round. it really helped a lot.
Unread 19 May 2008, 11:01   #35
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

People go on about the lack of quality and the crashes, but I think the one really good (and defining) play of the round was Ascendancy's political play following the fleetcatches by NoX. Exploiting a common cause, mutual dislikes, giving concessions (hitting NoX) while thinking of the bigger picture of winning and managing relationships very very well. In terms of grabbing an opportunity and making it into a round win, one of the better moves in planetarion history.

Like yourself, the avoidable mistakes were the major disappointment, not only because we can play better, but we should play better - not just in our actions, but in our general mentality.
Unread 19 May 2008, 11:29   #36
-CP-
SHW

-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough

Since I know (and like) people on all sides of this "conflict" I will stay out of it and only say that ascendancy impressed me. I must admit I thought we had this round and was shocked to see just how wrong I was.

Well played guys.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

SHW, ReBorn, Wolfpack, NoS, Eclipse, Ascendancy
-CP- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2008, 11:33   #37
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like a fairly accurate summary. Well done.
Unread 19 May 2008, 11:58   #38
Nestorn
-||-

Nestorn has a spectacular aura aboutNestorn has a spectacular aura aboutNestorn has a spectacular aura about

First of all i wanna congratulate Ascendancy and my favourite asc guy Dec Well played guys.

Second of all i wanan say that i had allot of fun this round, the war was rough as there was no way to keep the roids in the start, and landing has never been as hard as this time

Also fun with drama from Kenny, and nice to see a bit inside of the round
Nestorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2008, 15:08   #39
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
epic post
Have to say all round i thought denial were full of shit, they were running away with the lead but as i had experienced first hand when i was in ct with a similar lead it doesnt take much to knock you right back down on to your knees. Ive seen a post on the forum about denial not getting much inc? then a reply showing the calls? whether or not denial did have a lot of inc throughout the round i never felt that they had a night of being roided shitless. For this reason.. when the plans for ct/asc/tof/nd/a bit of jen vs denial were discussed it seemed the perfect answer to see what denial were really made of.

Inevitably as i had thought.. denial couldnt handle a beating. Infact after that night (with the plans of nox the following) i started to gain a bit of respect for STOOM. They got beaten down after the cheating discussions, however they came back stronger much like ct had when ministry ****ed them over etc to come 2nd to nd.

Nowerdays i believe what seperates the good allies from the bad is keeping the core of players alive when stuff doesnt go their way. Being able to take constant inc is fair enough.. but being able to pick yourselves up and realise that last night theres not much you could have done to keep your roids is what seperates the good from the shit.

On a side note... how gutting that cronix recalled double fleet catch and sleepless winning would have been the perfect end to the round.
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2008, 17:46   #40
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee
however they came back stronger much like ct had when ministry ****ed them over etc to come 2nd to nd.
We ****ed CT over ? :|
Unread 19 May 2008, 20:00   #41
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

He means eXcessum
Unread 19 May 2008, 23:01   #42
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

yeah i dont remember that, all i remember is hitting exi from the go and fencesitting the rest of the round, before an epic closure.
Unread 19 May 2008, 23:09   #43
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
We ****ed CT over ? :|
Yes even when we arent playing we can magically screw over other alliances, a rare talent i think most would agree...

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2008, 23:22   #44
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

well ministry did '**** them over' in terms of providing the channel leaks and members leaving, etc? Generally being shit enough that its not shit, and thus ok for ascendancy
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2008, 07:05   #45
Inforza
Holland is GVD het HARDST

Inforza is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
and I think this was due to further provocation when NoX fleetcaught one of their planets. Lolz.
yeah, we won cause i got fced

WP SiN eXilition 1up CT SubH Ascendancy Apprime
Inforza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2008, 09:42   #46
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt
well ministry did '**** them over' in terms of providing the channel leaks and members leaving, etc?

Bingo, never thought it would take the likes of newt to point to the obvious
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2008, 14:05   #47
Le Tang

Le Tang is an unknown quantity at this point

It wouldn't be a Kenny eor post (or normal post) without it being a 'last' post, featuring a glorious new alliance that turns dysfunctional, rl problems and chaos resembling Sichuan.

If you ever change, I will cry.
Le Tang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2008, 19:26   #48
exblade
that one dude

exblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR

lovely wasnt it? i know i had fun with it. wonderful way to go out seeing us getting outranked by hidden agenda. pissed me off to cause you guys barely hit us from what i know lol, its from all the hits we had on Dealer and our other t50 guys, we focused all our def on them (which wasnt really a lot since we knew the round was over) for the last two days
ROCK - DC [ROCK]
Vengeance - DC [VGN]
CareBears - DC [CB]

Unread 24 May 2008, 04:48   #49
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by exblade
lovely wasnt it? i know i had fun with it. wonderful way to go out seeing us getting outranked by hidden agenda.
Sorta make it sound like it's a bad thing there that makes me upset, but as always underestimation makes it so easy anyway, soooo blah blah blah and hardee whoo haa either way H-A do it the fun way. <-- look rhyming = super leet and stuff. have fun next round exblade, oh and btw WEEEE FKKNNN RAWWWKK man but not in the ROCk way cuz that would be ,,, ya. fun times, fun times.

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2008, 05:31   #50
exblade
that one dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by V*Messiah
Sorta make it sound like it's a bad thing there that makes me upset, but as always underestimation makes it so easy anyway, soooo blah blah blah and hardee whoo haa either way H-A do it the fun way. <-- look rhyming = super leet and stuff. have fun next round exblade, oh and btw WEEEE FKKNNN RAWWWKK man but not in the ROCk way cuz that would be ,,, ya. fun times, fun times.
well ive never been outranked by HA in all my rounds playing PA so its a first
and yes, next round will be fun
ROCK - DC [ROCK]
Vengeance - DC [VGN]
CareBears - DC [CB]