User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 18 Mar 2004, 16:30   #1
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts
Where is everyone?

Usually there is full of new threads in the beginning of every round, but now it seems rather empty?
Is the player base lower then ever or have all been said in here……..
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 16:41   #2
Eddie_V
NAC Breda > *

Eddie_V is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Where is everyone?

is there a new round then?
Proud to have been Adelante
Proud to have been Fury
Proud to have been Eclipse

Proud to be a part of R6B
Cya in tha next speedround
Eddie_V is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 16:45   #3
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

yea but noone is playing :/
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 18:19   #4
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

its a hammer they want money for a .5 round - ah well...
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 22:40   #5
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

/me expects roughly 1750 planets.... sight
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 23:26   #6
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Playerbase is not going to increase without free accounts.

Fact.

And if you do offer them, don't call them freeloaders, and announce that free accounts are available wherever you can, instead of only somewhere in an obscure news message on the portal that no one reads anyway.
Unread 19 Mar 2004, 01:45   #7
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

Im here, but PA discussions have been borring unfortunately.

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?
Qdeathstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2004, 08:59   #8
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Playerbase is not going to increase without free accounts.

Fact.

And if you do offer them, don't call them freeloaders, and announce that free accounts are available wherever you can, instead of only somewhere in an obscure news message on the portal that no one reads anyway.
a TV campaign in Lithuania could also be of help

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2004, 09:02   #9
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

i am at school atm if you really want to know...
Unread 19 Mar 2004, 09:03   #10
therealmig

therealmig is an unknown quantity at this point

Bloody hell Laputa long time no see
Unread 19 Mar 2004, 09:06   #11
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

i have 2 credits if anyone wants
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2004, 12:31   #12
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandows
i am at school atm if you really want to know...

learn something for a change !

Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2004, 13:58   #13
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealmig
Bloody hell Laputa long time no see
Yup, but it's me

The Fortress still running?

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 11:08   #14
-CP-
SHW

-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mens
i have 2 credits if anyone wants
Ah.. so you're still playing then How is it?
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

SHW, ReBorn, Wolfpack, NoS, Eclipse, Ascendancy
-CP- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 11:17   #15
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by laputa
a TV campaign in Lithuania could also be of help
They have TVs in Lithuania :shock:
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 11:27   #16
-CP-
SHW

-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough

Still not playing Hicks?
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Unread 25 Mar 2004, 11:32   #17
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Nope \o/ how's uni going ?
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 11:37   #18
-CP-
SHW

Well it went okay. Passed my exam with decent grade. Now I just don't have the time to continue so we'll see how it goes.. Better continue this on msn I suppose