User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 16:17   #51
-CP-
SHW

-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough
Thanks burm.. that was a lot better and yes.. we need to get together for "a few" beers..

PA meeting in Bergen?
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

SHW, ReBorn, Wolfpack, NoS, Eclipse, Ascendancy
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 17:09   #52
Brutus

Brutus is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by -CP-
Well.. after 8 rounds of pa it is time for me to leave too.. I just don't have time to play actively anymore, too much to do in real life. I've met many great people in this game, and have had a lot of good times.

To those who know me, I wish you the best for the future, in pa but primarily in real life.

Thanks to Forest and RB, Wolfpack, and Eclipse with Germania, Dreadnaught, Pring, Rudmer and more, and everyone I have played with and gotten to know. Special thanks to Michael, burmel, tufnir, zubzero, Simon, Happy, Rabbagast, Marmu, JP, Harrybo, Guard, Mens, Brutus, Grim|, Hicks, Catwoman, Mitre, Night Elf, Premier98, cbk, Deadman, Theamion, Jorn, DaKing, and those I may have forgotten in my haste..

You have been the reasons why PA was enjoyable for me.. Hope to see you on msn or on pa irc once in a while.
Sorry to see u go CP, Was great to have u as a friend in PA.
This day had to come as u was treatning to quit many rounds ago.... But we got u to keep playing abit longer....

PA will not be the same without u....

Good luck in RL
R6: 7:12 - Silver
R7: ?? - WP
R8: didnt play
R9: 21:7:5 - WP
R9.5: 43:3:1 - WP-officer
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 18:50   #53
QuantZ

finally time for some real live huh CP
well i think u made the right choice

had the greatest time with ya esp round 4 , never had a better moc then u in my whole pa life but even more important i never had a better friend then u .

thanks for all the fun

Now u better prepare for r11 i want u back then fs I should have adsl by then

Michael aka QuantZ

Unread 5 Aug 2003, 19:01   #54
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Here we go agin

Quote:
Originally posted by burmel
I am speechless........you weren't supposed to quit ffs!

remember to call me and rabba when you're in Oslo on that convention thingy or whatever it is.

anyways, I hope to see you on irc before that...

I, for one, is giving PA X a fair chance. I hope this is the last one of my friends that are quitting (atleast in this thread )
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 19:12   #55
Queen DAX

Queen DAX is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Well.. after 8 rounds of pa it is time for me to leave too.. I just don't have time to play actively anymore, too much to do in real life. I've met many great people in this game, and have had a lot of good times.

To those who know me, I wish you the best for the future, in pa but primarily in real life.

Thanks to Forest and RB, Wolfpack, and Eclipse with Germania, Dreadnaught, QD, Pring, RealJames, Focht, Fork, Rudmer and more, and everyone I have played with and gotten to know. Special thanks to Michael, burmel, tufnir, zubzero, Simon, Happy, Rabbagast, Marmu, JP, Harrybo, Guard, Mens, Brutus, Grim|, Hicks, Catwoman, Mitre, Night Elf, Premier98, cbk, Deadman, Theamion, Jorn, DaKing, and those I may have forgotten in my haste..

You have been the reasons why PA was enjoyable for me.. Hope to see you on msn or on pa irc once in a while.

you will be missed was a pleasure having you in eclipse
if you want my msn pm for it as your not added behrd to say hi
<Degrees> roses are red violets are blue if you dont love me ill really spew <-- like that kr ?<KR|pennance> The time is right. Let's get to it. If we dont get hitched, to this relationship I'm gonna say screw it
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 19:13   #56
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:

Thanks to Forest and RB, Wolfpack, and Eclipse with Germania, Dreadnaught, QD, Pring, RealJames, Focht, Fork, Rudmer and more, and everyone I have played with and gotten to know. Special thanks to Michael, burmel, tufnir, zubzero, Simon, Happy, Rabbagast, Marmu, JP, Harrybo, Guard, Mens, Brutus, Grim|, Hicks, Catwoman, Mitre, Night Elf, Premier98, cbk, Deadman, Theamion, Jorn, DaKing, and those I may have forgotten in my haste..

Good luck with your studies and things, I hope it all works out for you. Been a pleasure talking with you over the last few months.

Thanks.

Also bye cbk.
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 19:16   #57
mcnally
Tzu-Rider

mcnally is an unknown quantity at this point
we better drink in århus..then me and rev dont have to carry you that far..and hell yeah your buying the beers ffs

I HATE ALL MULTIES IN THIS ****TY GAME
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 20:40   #58
Premier98

Premier98 is an unknown quantity at this point
ughhha

So u leaving 2 .....uffa uffa ...hmm yeh a spring break in Bergen??? sounds nice keep me informed i suprised u Bergen Players before and will do it again

ps!!! is it ok that i drink Cognac instead of beer?

CYA M8
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 21:16   #59
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
was fun playing with you and against you CP, cya on MSN
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 21:19   #60
burmel
Boogie Man

burmel is infamous around these parts
Re: Re: Here we go agin

Quote:
Originally posted by mens
I am speechless........you weren't supposed to quit ffs!

remember to call me and rabba when you're in Oslo on that convention thingy or whatever it is.

anyways, I hope to see you on irc before that...

I, for one, is giving PA X a fair chance. I hope this is the last one of my friends that are quitting (atleast in this thread )
hehe who said i quit ?

Might have to change my nick or someting......

regards to pa-crew
r3 x Veterans/Reborn|r4 48.1 and 55.1 ReBorn|r5 9.2 WP/|r6 7.12 WP/SHW|r7 29.17.2/24.22.1/16.12.3 WP/SHW|r8 9.2.1 WP FC/SHW/|r9 13.2.1 / 12.6.1/31.6.6./29.3.10 WP/SHW/|r9.5 29.3.7/34.1.10/27:4:21 /12.3.5/+5 farms SpaceHamsters/SHW|r10 x Dragons
r11 19.4 Titans|r12 LCH|r13 NOS/PolarBearmillitia|r14 WP/PB|15 WP/PB|r16 TGV/PB|r17 Insomnia/PB|r18 1up| r19 1up|r20 Exi|r21 5.7.8 WP|r22 Orb|r23 CT|r24|r25R26 ND|R27 Ct|R28 Ct|R29 Ct|R30 Asc| r31-?>APP|ND - since
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 21:23   #61
burmel
Boogie Man

Quote:
Originally posted by Brutus
Sorry to see u go CP, Was great to have u as a friend in PA.
This day had to come as u was treatning to quit many rounds ago.... But we got u to keep playing abit longer....

PA will not be the same without u....

Good luck in RL
FFS dont mentioning me....i gave u free accounts, and this is payback ???

Probably becouse i kept calling you in the middle of the night.

........I still love you
r3 x Veterans/Reborn|r4 48.1 and 55.1 ReBorn|r5 9.2 WP/|r6 7.12 WP/SHW|r7 29.17.2/24.22.1/16.12.3 WP/SHW|r8 9.2.1 WP FC/SHW/|r9 13.2.1 / 12.6.1/31.6.6./29.3.10 WP/SHW/|r9.5 29.3.7/34.1.10/27:4:21 /12.3.5/+5 farms SpaceHamsters/SHW|r10 x Dragons
r11 19.4 Titans|r12 LCH|r13 NOS/PolarBearmillitia|r14 WP/PB|15 WP/PB|r16 TGV/PB|r17 Insomnia/PB|r18 1up| r19 1up|r20 Exi|r21 5.7.8 WP|r22 Orb|r23 CT|r24|r25R26 ND|R27 Ct|R28 Ct|R29 Ct|R30 Asc| r31-?>APP|ND - since
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 21:26   #62
burmel
Boogie Man

Quote:
Originally posted by mcnally
we better drink in århus..then me and rev dont have to carry you that far..and hell yeah your buying the beers ffs

I HATE ALL MULTIES IN THIS ****TY GAME
...................hmmm so if i come, i have to pay to get to you, just to buy you beers ???

Tell u what, if u come to bergen on Pa party ill buy u 2 1/2.....but thats as far as i go, them damn pa accounts cost alot
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 21:40   #63
Rabbagast
Yesterday don't mean sh**

Rabbagast will become famous soon enoughRabbagast will become famous soon enough
What is the world becoming to ??

now cbk, burmel and CP are leaving too..
/me gets worried on behalf of the Real World.

Just imagine what these guys can do with all this spare time !

I remember these kids from our earliest speed rounds, where I initially got tricked into playing with the solid promises of not having to do anything and just enjoy the round as a regular player.
Remember who got stuck cleaning up the mess ?!?!

Anyway it's been a great pleasure getting to know all of you!

cbk - I bought you for r9 to rock in Wolfpack, and you did =)
We have worked together on several projects in the past, and I'm quite impressed with your development and later achievements both player wise and on the organisational level.
PA looses a resourceful person when you now leave us..
P.S These type of tools have me quite worried to :/
They meant the end of END of PA as we knew it..

burmel - Perhaps one of the most dedicated players I have ever met in this game.
He's the one who calls me the most aswell and he does it in such a gooood way, as he has teh sexeh voice and cute accent. The introduction of WereWolfes back in r8 was great fun!
You have balls for saying what everyone else is afraid to, and in this free round 9.5 close to everyone were multies.
93% of PA are probably cheaters, anyone else claiming anything does not have a clue, or pretends not to have..
Thanks for helping me with my internet access back in r9! while my broke,- student-ass just couldn't afford it.

CP - Awesome guy ! I believe you joined me in Wolfpack in r6...I also remember you from RB, when I was ViruS HC myself..
You've been a true friend through out all the rounds, and you're a great player ! loyal, active and stable on a high level.
We've played ceveral good speed rounds together, and you've deffed my ass endless times in PA

to all 3 of you :
Thanks for sticking up for me in r9 !
That really meant alot to me

It was an honour getting to know you and having you all in Wolfpack =)
I can only make out this conclusion :
Everyone that leaves Wolfpack to try something new, discover that it's just not as nice as with the pack.
The best alternative then becomes Real Life..

Good luck boys !

Hope to see you on IRC when I pop in once in awhile myself..
I'll have a special mentioning for all of you in my own leaving thread when I finally leave for good

'Rabba
Reporting in in From :
The sunny beaches of Norway

You better watch out where those wolves go, so you don't eat that yellow snow !
Round 2: 50:12 'MoA' Emperor Rabbagast of Milagro - [TE]
Round 3: 19:6:25 Emperor Rabbagast of Milagro - [TE]-FC, [Ooooomph!], [YHQ], [TRG], [ViruS]-DC, [c19a]
Round 4: 7:17:6 Fields of -=Disbelief=-, -= Salvage Garden =- - [ViruS]-HC, [TZ]
Round 5: 29:11:14 IceBucket of .-= Corona =-., .-= The BeerG0ds =-. - [ViruS] Executive, [WPO]-BC
Round 6: 25:16:1 Hugh M Hefner of -= The Playboy Mansion =-, -= The BeerG0ds =- WolfPack HC
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 21:49   #64
Brutus

Quote:
...................hmmm so if i come, i have to pay to get to you, just to buy you beers ???

Tell u what, if u come to bergen on Pa party ill buy u 2 1/2.....but thats as far as i go, them damn pa accounts cost alot
Sorry fo not mentioning u Burmel....

Thanx for all the accounts ........

and why the h**l did u not mention all your accs...

i know u had, as i used em along....
thanx for it wouldnt have goten so far without em...

shall we buy 20 accs toghter next round we will reach LDK standards then.
Remember to buy pcanywhere, so i can remote your computer.
thanx LDK fo the great idea...
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 22:15   #65
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point
One of your accounts (your biggest I'd guess since it was t100 most of the round) was 13:2:1 in r9 burmel, I think you have that in the wrong place.
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 22:30   #66
burmel
Boogie Man

Quote:
Originally posted by Iceaxe
One of your accounts (your biggest I'd guess since it was t100 most of the round) was 13:2:1 in r9 burmel, I think you have that in the wrong place.

13.2.1 = in r9 Jepp your right, and ill change my profile, thanks

Last edited by burmel; 6 Aug 2003 at 00:50.
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 22:31   #67
burmel
Boogie Man

Quote:
Originally posted by Brutus
Sorry fo not mentioning u Burmel....

Thanx for all the accounts ........

and why the h**l did u not mention all your accs...

i know u had, as i used em along....
thanx for it wouldnt have goten so far without em...

shall we buy 20 accs toghter next round we will reach LDK standards then.
Remember to buy pcanywhere, so i can remote your computer.
thanx LDK fo the great idea...
Sure i got it installed now....
Hmmm 20..u think thats enough ?
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 00:47   #68
burmel
Boogie Man

Originally posted by Rabbagast
What is the world becoming to ??

Quote:
now cbk, burmel and CP are leaving too..
/me gets worried on behalf of the Real World.
= You should =

Quote:
cbk - I bought you for r9 to rock in Wolfpack, and you did =)
We have worked together on several projects in the past, and I'm quite impressed with your development and later achievements both player wise and on the organisational level.
PA looses a resourceful person when you now leave us..
= He always was a great player, and a friend to me=

Quote:
burmel - Perhaps one of the most dedicated players I have ever met in this game.
=My Gf and kids will say the same=
Quote:
He's the one who calls me the most aswell and he does it in such a gooood way, as he has teh sexeh voice and cute accent.
=I swing both ways....look under your bed before you fall to sleep=
Quote:
The introduction of WereWolfes back in r8 was great fun!
=Yea thanks to Lepauli and all you other TopWolfes=

Quote:
Thanks for helping me with my internet access back in r9! while my broke,- student-ass just couldn't afford it.
=Best money i spendt in pa=

Quote:
CP - Awesome guy !
=You should see him in RL, hes the best=

Quote:
You've been a true friend through out all the rounds, and you're a great player ! loyal, active and stable on a high level.
We've played ceveral good speed rounds together, and you've deffed my ass endless times in PA
=Jepp he loves a good ass )

Quote:
to all 3 of you :
Thanks for sticking up for me in r9 !
That really meant alot to me

It was an honour getting to know you and having you all in Wolfpack =)
I can only make out this conclusion :
Everyone that leaves Wolfpack to try something new, discover that it's just not as nice as with the pack.
=Still love running with the pack=

Quote:
The best alternative then becomes Real Life..
=Not sure, have you meet my family ?=

Ill still call you in the middle of the night, maby im just a bit lonely

Last edited by burmel; 6 Aug 2003 at 08:05.
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 10:45   #69
Guard
Elysium Battle Commando

Guard is an unknown quantity at this point
damn, sad to see you leave..
I had a great time with you in the galaxy, we were doing very good (we even managed to get #1 in protection )

I hope you will drop by on IRC sometime and we might speak again on MSN

/me salutes CP
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 20:56   #70
Brutus

Quote:
Originally posted by Guard
damn, sad to see you leave..
I had a great time with you in the galaxy, we were doing very good (we even managed to get #1 in protection )

I hope you will drop by on IRC sometime and we might speak again on MSN

/me salutes CP
yes we was nr1 in production...

Total gal score was 268.000 score
it was nice seeing the gal on top..

to sad we didnt win the round
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 02:11   #71
Grim
n00b

Grim is an unknown quantity at this point
You will be missed.. !!!

I just got back from a well earn’t vacation, and I’m sad to read what I was so afraid I would have to read, when I got back. Maybe my best friend in this game (cbk) leaves, and along with him, 80% of my other pa friends leave's as well .

I’m sad to see you(cbk) leave this game, but you had told me you would have to leave, if the pa hq kept their tradition with long delays. Youre starting to get old , with oldnes follows girlfriends. You got yourself a lovely girlfriend, and I just have to say; a more understanding girl than what you found there is very hard to find, if not imposible, I wish you two the very best for the future, and do remember to invite me to the wedding!!

We had the plans ready for r10, and we would with no doubt have won the round. If only the creators hadn’t managed to go 2.5 months over schedule. This must be a personally record for the pa hq?? If Spinner hadn’t been so nice and give me a pa-cap once, I would for sure kidnap his daughter, and my ransom would be that he got you (cbk) to play another round.

I won’t go on with the details of how we had planed to win r10, but it’s a fact that we would have, and a big part of that would be because of your incredible pa skills, skills I envy you, skills every player should envy you. However not only do you have pa skills I haven’t seen in a person before, you also got a big heart, but you still aren’t afraid to say what you mean, a little tip on the way, now as u move on: take these skill, and use it in your rl, and I’m sure it will go u well!

I could go on and on about what a great person u are, however I will try to control myself. Even though you decided to leave the game, I hope we can stay in contact, and whenever you visit the country, you’re more than welcome into my home. And when I visit Denmark, im sure gonna buy you loads of beers. Take care my friend.

In the end I want to say bye to some other mates that decided to leave the game and says so in this thread.

Good bye:

CP: A really fear and nice person with a sexy tan. I wish you the best in life, take care of your child, and keep paying your tax, even though it’s high. Next time I’m in Bergen to visit my family, let me buy you a beer.

Burmel: A really nice guy to have around when you got incomings, he just happen to have so many friends with fleets home. Let me buy you a beer as well, when/if we are having a pa meeting in Bergen.

With so many people leaving, and those tools some alliances got I’m not even sure I continue playing. I am one of those who know what these tools can do, and it’s not any fun being up against something like that. So if I decide to leave I also want to say thank you to some people, and that’s the following people.

Cbk:
Read up… This is a great player and person, I wish he was my dad.

Fork:
A great person with a strange love for Swedes, thanks for teaching me the secrets of using the bcalc. And for everything you have done for me during my time as a pa player. You deserve to win a round, and I hope you do so sometime!!

RealJames:
Another great person. Thanks for taking me under your wing, and for being what great person you truly are.

mens:
Is there anyone out there he doesn’t know?? Thanks for being such a good mate, we might even be work buddies soon .. , let me buy u a beer as well sometime!!

Rabba:
Every alliance need an idling hc .. and if he tells you a story about we sleeping on the same coach, don’t you believe it.

Irena:
Thanks for eating all my cookies.

All the MISTU people:
Ebany (what strange people with webcams she can watch)
fanny (crazy country)
D[ou]gal (Ravisher jr, girls be afraid, be very afraid)
genclay (shooe feitsh)
ifa (nordlending, do I have to say anything more??)
Ravisher (flex, baby flex)
Rimmerz (we still got a game of pool to play)
Santrie (german…)
Whiskey (he could be your grandpa)

And a special thanks to all the WP people out there..

Last edited by Grim; 7 Aug 2003 at 02:20.
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 10:01   #72
-CP-
SHW

-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough
Thanks a lot guys for nice words.. I will be bugging you on msn, and be on irc at times..

r10 looks good.. have fun
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Unread 7 Aug 2003, 15:53   #73
cbk100

cbk100 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: You will be missed.. !!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Grim
I just got back from a well earn’t vacation, and I’m sad to read what I was so afraid I would have to read, when I got back. Maybe my best friend in this game (cbk) leaves, and along with him, 80% of my other pa friends leave's as well .

I’m sad to see you(cbk) leave this game, but you had told me you would have to leave, if the pa hq kept their tradition with long delays. Youre starting to get old , with oldnes follows girlfriends. You got yourself a lovely girlfriend, and I just have to say; a more understanding girl than what you found there is very hard to find, if not imposible, I wish you two the very best for the future, and do remember to invite me to the wedding!!

We had the plans ready for r10, and we would with no doubt have won the round. If only the creators hadn’t managed to go 2.5 months over schedule. This must be a personally record for the pa hq?? If Spinner hadn’t been so nice and give me a pa-cap once, I would for sure kidnap his daughter, and my ransom would be that he got you (cbk) to play another round.

I won’t go on with the details of how we had planed to win r10, but it’s a fact that we would have, and a big part of that would be because of your incredible pa skills, skills I envy you, skills every player should envy you. However not only do you have pa skills I haven’t seen in a person before, you also got a big heart, but you still aren’t afraid to say what you mean, a little tip on the way, now as u move on: take these skill, and use it in your rl, and I’m sure it will go u well!

I could go on and on about what a great person u are, however I will try to control myself. Even though you decided to leave the game, I hope we can stay in contact, and whenever you visit the country, you’re more than welcome into my home. And when I visit Denmark, im sure gonna buy you loads of beers. Take care my friend.

In the end I want to say bye to some other mates that decided to leave the game and says so in this thread.

Good bye:

CP: A really fear and nice person with a sexy tan. I wish you the best in life, take care of your child, and keep paying your tax, even though it’s high. Next time I’m in Bergen to visit my family, let me buy you a beer.

Burmel: A really nice guy to have around when you got incomings, he just happen to have so many friends with fleets home. Let me buy you a beer as well, when/if we are having a pa meeting in Bergen.

With so many people leaving, and those tools some alliances got I’m not even sure I continue playing. I am one of those who know what these tools can do, and it’s not any fun being up against something like that. So if I decide to leave I also want to say thank you to some people, and that’s the following people.

Cbk:
Read up… This is a great player and person, I wish he was my dad.

Fork:
A great person with a strange love for Swedes, thanks for teaching me the secrets of using the bcalc. And for everything you have done for me during my time as a pa player. You deserve to win a round, and I hope you do so sometime!!

RealJames:
Another great person. Thanks for taking me under your wing, and for being what great person you truly are.

mens:
Is there anyone out there he doesn’t know?? Thanks for being such a good mate, we might even be work buddies soon .. , let me buy u a beer as well sometime!!

Rabba:
Every alliance need an idling hc .. and if he tells you a story about we sleeping on the same coach, don’t you believe it.

Irena:
Thanks for eating all my cookies.

All the MISTU people:
Ebany (what strange people with webcams she can watch)
fanny (crazy country)
D[ou]gal (Ravisher jr, girls be afraid, be very afraid)
genclay (shooe feitsh)
ifa (nordlending, do I have to say anything more??)
Ravisher (flex, baby flex)
Rimmerz (we still got a game of pool to play)
Santrie (german…)
Whiskey (he could be your grandpa)

And a special thanks to all the WP people out there..
OI Grim|!!!!

Thanks a lot for all of the nice words m8. As I mentioned earlier this is not the right time for you to leave unless you really want to focus on rl. You have the future ahead of you in PA and the skills to take it VERY far. I have a lot of faith in you and trusted you with everything and never have you failed me. You are a true friend who really keept me playing this game nomatter what, but everything has an end. I'll for sure see you around on IRC and MSN(mainly :-) ) but I'm sure we'll also see eachother in rl some day...

Anyways I wish you the best of luck nomatter what you chose to do!!

cbk
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 15:55   #74
cbk100

LOL nally you seriously think you have to carry me home?

Well, lately I have worked too much and played too much PA b4 that so I might be a little out of beer-shape but I'll sure get that fixed within too long

cbk
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 18:13   #75
mens
Sheep

yeah, and he doesn't even have school nor a job. or a gf (yet) for that matter.
That leaves only PA to focus on
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 08:43   #76
-CP-
SHW

Quote:
Originally posted by mens
yeah, and he doesn't even have school nor a job. or a gf (yet) for that matter.
That leaves only PA to focus on
That is one way to look at it.. Of course he could focus on GETTING a job and a gf

Unread 8 Aug 2003, 09:56   #77
Grim
n00b

Grim is an unknown quantity at this point
I have to get a job... my mum would kill me if I didnt..... and for the gf.... time will tell..
Unread 8 Aug 2003, 17:25   #78
Rabbagast

Rabbagast will become famous soon enoughRabbagast will become famous soon enough
and when you all get bored of your new weird ideas..

You can come see me in Barcelona

'Rabba
Reporting in from a boring desk in Norway
-
Round 3: 19:6:25 Emperor Rabbagast of Milagro - [TE]-FC, [Ooooomph!], [YHQ], [TRG], [ViruS]-DC, [c19a]
Round 4: 7:17:6 Fields of -=Disbelief=-, -= Salvage Garden =- - [ViruS]-HC, [TZ]
Round 5: 29:11:14 IceBucket of .-= Corona =-., .-= The BeerG0ds =-. - [ViruS] Executive, [WPO]-BC
Round 6: 25:16:1 Hugh M Hefner of -= The Playboy Mansion =-, -= The BeerG0ds =- WolfPack HC
Unread 9 Aug 2003, 12:33   #79
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of
I'm so starting to hate these threads...
First glimmer and now u as well I wasn't going 2 post anything first, but this' the least I can do..

Only met u in r9, such a pity in a way knowing how good guy u r. You'll be such a loss for r10 dragons, but we'll manage sumhow PA losing 1 more great player and character. Hmm-m-m.. =/..Oh well maybe sum later round then... just for fun if not for rankings

Take care in rl m8.

PS: I'm still gonna keep calling u till' u change teh numb

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ğragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 19:09   #80
cbk100

Quote:
Originally posted by Rabbagast
and when you all get bored of your new weird ideas..

You can come see me in Barcelona

'Rabba
Reporting in from a boring desk in Norway
-
heh I will hold you up to that some day rabba. I want to see Barcelona - Real Madrid so...

Could be very interesting coming downthere and wisit you together with my gf if its ok with you :-)

cbk
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 22:01   #81
Rabbagast

Mi casa es tu casa
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 23:44   #82
ORiON
aka Stender

ORiON is an unknown quantity at this point
Was a honour to play with you m8, have fun in r/l!
-ORiON
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 00:41   #83
Catwoman

Catwoman is a jewel in the roughCatwoman is a jewel in the roughCatwoman is a jewel in the rough
going to miss ya hon its been an honour and privalidge playing with you. If you change your mind and that girlie lets u play remember to give us a yell ok
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 14:58   #84
cbk100

Quote:
Originally posted by Catwoman
going to miss ya hon its been an honour and privalidge playing with you. If you change your mind and that girlie lets u play remember to give us a yell ok
Actualy she is not the problem cat. She says that I can play if I want to, that its my hoppy and that she will not be the one demanding that I quit.
But then again she doesn't know what me playing will mean. She will have to do about everything in the appartment, I will miss school from time to time, I can't have a job, I'm too tired to have sex, ppl calling me at night, I'm sitting in front of the computer talking into a microphone all night long and she can't get any sleep and so on and so on... I simply can't be like that when I live with the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with.
Like Grim| mentioned in one of his earlier posts she is very understanding...

Anyways dont think that you have gotten rid of me, I'll still hang around on IRC from time to time and diss ppl and sex0r with you and the rest of the WP crew(yes also you cali(even though you eat all the time cali-food)).

cbk
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 21:02   #85
burmel
Boogie Man

Quote:
Originally posted by ORiON
Was a honour to play with you m8, have fun in r/l!
-ORiON

#OC ROCKS !!!

hehe cheers ORION
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 21:41   #86
ORiON
aka Stender

ORiON is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
#OC ROCKS !!!

hehe cheers ORION
You bet we do!
And you better play next round!! I know where you live
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 14:48   #87
cbk100

hehe burm is one of those ppl who will never quit this game :-)

cbk
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 01:19   #88
Biusa
Proud to be a Ğragon!

Biusa is an unknown quantity at this point
cbk = sexy
going away = not sexy
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 16:24   #89
cbk100

Quote:
Originally posted by Biusa
cbk = sexy
going away = not sexy
hehe true and false!!!

Me quitting means that I will have more time to **** gf = sexy!!!

I'll have more time to do lots of other stuff = sexy

I'll have time to focus on uni = sexy

I'll have time to work and earn money so that I can come up and see you crazy guys = sexy!!!

So you see, its not all bad :-)

cbk
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 22:33   #90
Lepauli

Lepauli is an unknown quantity at this point
Bye mate!

I know i will be seeing you on my MSN ;*
Unread 21 Oct 2003, 21:49   #91
burmel
Boogie Man

Re: Goodbye PA and friends!!!

I couldnt do it....im so adicted

i thought i was strong, but i am weak.

i play PAX, and others games as well.

DAMN THE INTERNETT, DAMN IT TO HEXX

....i love you all
Unread 22 Oct 2003, 00:12   #92
mens
Sheep

haha burmel you're crazy. waking up dead threads are norty
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 09:43   #93
DeadMan
Slave of Catwoman

DeadMan is an unknown quantity at this point

WTF!! Took me god damn 8 rounds to register on these forums!

And now in PaX I can honestly say that I have quit playing... (means activity down to almost zero)

But we all know that it's impossible to quit PA or more the community of PA.

Burmel you'd better be ready for me!! I'm coming to Bergen this weekend...
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 09:44   #94
I'm Idler

nono.. its quite possibly to quit PA and the community.

I did

Unread 4 Nov 2003, 13:24   #95
mens
Sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Idler
nono.. its quite possibly to quit PA and the community.

I did
is that why you have written 110 posts in one month?
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 16:07   #96
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough

Restecpa.

4S

Illuminati
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 20:38   #97
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

bumping old threads is bad.