User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 May 2003, 19:45   #51
waassaa
unknown to all

waassaa is an unknown quantity at this point
I swear last post on this thread.

I have stated I didn't kick him, therefore i don't know all details to explain to the PA community why he was kicked. If i did i don't know if I would to tell the truth.

ToT has nothing to hide and to call a very very loyal allie of Eclipse "backstabbers" is just wrong.

If I have insulted anyone, I am sorry. Don't like to be told I am a bull****ter though, thoise that know me, and xani and dread don't for sure, will know I don't bull**** or lie.

waassaa

Not in any alliance, but to be found in the #LCH channel amongst others. Just wanted that cleared up.
waassaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 19:46   #52
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Re: Re: Mercury & Solace Would Like to Thank

Quote:
Originally posted by -QS-
4. I want to say thank you for the 1,2k roids from Koelsch, I recalled my roid- and bashfleet to keep the cap for others, but the parsed battle reports made me smile bridely a whole evening long. thx

Edit: Ups, I didnt hit the edit- but the quote-button, soz for double-post
I should have roided you and come up with some uber reason as to why I could. It mounts to the same reasoning.

In other words, it was something personal.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 19:53   #53
Dreadnought!

Quote:
4. I want to say thank you for the 1,2k roids from Koelsch, I recalled my roid- and bashfleet to keep the cap for others, but the parsed battle reports made me smile bridely a whole evening long. thx

Edit: Ups, I didnt hit the edit- but the quote-button, soz for double-post
You have 100% contradicted ur HC, heh i guess u just cant keep your mouth shut
Unread 18 May 2003, 19:54   #54
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Jorin, Mi5 left Elysium because I asked him to, when the round started I made it clear the galaxy was going to support Eclipse and who ever they were allied with even if meant dying (As we thought it would at the start of WE vs ET war). He would have rejoined Eclipse but we couldn't risk having too many Eclipse members because it would strain defence.

Lizardking it was nice getting to talk to you last night even if I was intoxicated.

QS, Koelsch is a kraut we make fun of him for it daily, he makes fun of me for being Welsh and Pring for being Scottish it the ability to laugh makes me childish I'm guility as charged.

Also as someone else pointed out there was very little animosity between the Eclipse in 18:2 and us, MelAN helped defend Germania last night etc.

It's rather fitting that this thread is full of flames really. wassaa check your PA mail.

Last edited by Hicks; 18 May 2003 at 20:02.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 19:55   #55
Stiegl
GTO HC

Stiegl is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought!
You know someone who is losing an argument they start to insult the people instead of resolving the issue
u have to know ...
Unread 18 May 2003, 19:56   #56
Jormalai

Jormalai is an unknown quantity at this point
intresting

I remember cleary M & S attacking to our galaxy even that we had that point 7 et members and one was aplying to eclipse. And allso M&S did same to our sister galaxy.

But u didnt see me writing about it at here.

Proud to be Xanadu
Peon off Eclipse
Jormalai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 20:04   #57
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
You know someone who is losing an argument they start to insult the people instead of resolving the issue
Sorry i dont really want to get involved in this but YOU complaining about insulting people on here is plainly hilarious, almost every post you set insults someone.

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 20:06   #58
Jormalai

Jormalai is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: intresting

Quote:
Originally posted by Jormalai

But u didnt see me writing about it at here.
Actually u do

Proud to be Xanadu
Peon off Eclipse
Jormalai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 20:11   #59
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Xani
Strange that in all 9 rounds you are the first person i encountered that i had personal problems with.
you having problems with ppl?
or ppl having problems with you?

get real..

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 20:13   #60
waassaa
unknown to all

195.149.21.200/~paforum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=164226

Not in any alliance, but to be found in the #LCH channel amongst others. Just wanted that cleared up.
Unread 18 May 2003, 20:14   #61
-QS-
nub since 2002

-QS- is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Re: Mercury & Solace Would Like to Thank

Quote:
You have 100% contradicted ur HC, heh i guess u just cant keep your mouth shut
that one was a personal statement, which does not reflect any ToT-opinion
Unread 18 May 2003, 20:17   #62
waassaa
unknown to all

From: Olorun of La Regla Lucumi (21:1:1) 18/05/2003 18:58 GMT
Subject: lol

Why on earth did you think I mentioned ToT in my quit thread ? Since I can't bash you all in game i thought I'd at least begin to **** your reputation up with a nasty flame war where 99% of Planetarion would side with me (Simply because you're in the wrong). And what did you do ? You took the bait and decided to wreck your reputation. LOL

oh yawn

I think i stated above, M&S bad losers can't wreck the reputation of a great alliance.

get a life

waassaa

Unread 18 May 2003, 20:19   #63
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
You missed the second mail, it said this:

Ah the predictability of stupidity. Perhaps you should stop posting before you hurt your alliances reputation more ?

You see what you think your reputation is means jack all, reputations are built on the actions of alliances HC and officers. As we found out in Round 8 with Fury if you go around burning bridges it's quite possible you'll catch on fire yourself. Kicking loyal members so that your officers can settle personal grudges and so that galaxies which are well connected can win is hardly a very good way to avoid catching fire.

Oh and waassaa your great alliance is built on defectors. Go on bite it I dare you.
Unread 18 May 2003, 20:21   #64
-QS-
nub since 2002

Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
I should have roided you and come up with some uber reason as to why I could. It mounts to the same reasoning.

In other words, it was something personal.

Thanks for clearing that up.
You shoulda done to me instead of all those other guys u mean?

Well, I did not make any decision, but to stay on that planet when everybody already launched. That decision I made for seperal reasons:

- not all members where availible that time to recall
- this behaviour (maybe u read my post) is not what i call loyal nor was he interested that his m8s loose score
- if actions u made in the past turn back on u, i have a good laugh bout it ofc, but emotions never influenced any fleetlaunch or other action of mine. yes, i was angry when they attacked, but i did not do anything but first asking them to recall and after they refused saying them my opinion. i DID NOT defend, send a defcall or anything else. organizing this attack was brought to me, i did not scream to have it...
Unread 18 May 2003, 20:23   #65
waassaa
unknown to all

Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
You missed the second post, it said this:

Ah the predictability of stupidity. Perhaps you should stop posting before you hurt your alliances reputation more ?
if you had just left your comments Hicks, you could have left PA as a great player, now you look like a bad loser.

Your gal does well wit a win at any cost attitude, i don't have a problem with that. Its not how I play ( I play to do well not win). But i can admire ppl who play hard.

Above you will find a post from a ecl member whose gal you roided, if all Tot and ecl members in the same situation posted here, alot of ppl would think less of you. Not becoause you did it, but because you can't accept it could happen to you.

Sorry you haven't won a round, best YOU stop posting before alot of ppl change from that opinion of you.

Unread 18 May 2003, 20:26   #66
-QS-
nub since 2002

Quote:
Originally posted by waassaa
if you had just left your comments Hicks, you could have left PA as a great player, now you look like a bad loser.

Your gal does well wit a win at any cost attitude, i don't have a problem with that. Its not how I play ( I play to do well not win). But i can admire ppl who play hard.

Above you will find a post from a ecl member whose gal you roided, if all Tot and ecl members in the same situation posted here, alot of ppl would think less of you. Not becoause you did it, but because you can't accept it could happen to you.

Sorry you haven't won a round, best YOU stop posting before alot of ppl change from that opinion of you.
nuttin more 2 say!!!

i leave the discussion, but ofc will read again 2morrow
Unread 18 May 2003, 20:29   #67
Xani

children so easily amused
Unread 18 May 2003, 20:34   #68
Dreadnought!

Quote:

Why would he care what people think when he is leaving?

However u have been scared for being the backstabbing alliance you are, you and your Fuhrer MardUK
Unread 18 May 2003, 20:35   #69
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
But there's a fundermental difference. We were roiding hostile planets in allied galaxies. MelAN said it himself we were good stagnation roiders and we were, we went into allied gals and took out hostile officers and members. What you did was kick out a loyal member and then roid him so one of your officers could get revenge because we killed his Elysium galaxy mates (Who had attacked us three nights earlier) and so that a galaxy who had influence in your command could win.
Unread 18 May 2003, 20:35   #70
waassaa
unknown to all

Quote:
Why would he care what people think when he is leaving?

However u have been scared for being the backstabbing alliance you are, you and your Fuhrer MardUK
for my tired old bones and stupidness, pls define "backstabbing".
it would seem the definition has changed

Unread 18 May 2003, 20:37   #71
waassaa
unknown to all

Quote:
But there's a fundermental difference. We were roiding hostile planets in allied galaxies. MelAN said it himself we were good stagnation roiders and we were, we went into allied gals and took out hostile officers and members. What you did was kick out a loyal member and then roid him so one of your officers could get revenge because we killed his Elysium galaxy mates (Who had attacked us three nights earlier) and so that a galaxy who had influence in your command could win.
You believe that?

you roided anyone you could who had roids, neutral or hostile

Unread 18 May 2003, 20:37   #72
Stiegl
GTO HC

Stiegl is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
... you and your Fuhrer MardUK
idiot
nothing more to say ...
Unread 18 May 2003, 20:40   #73
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
You believe that?

you roided anyone you could who had roids, neutral or hostile
Yes anyone who was on your target list. Once a galaxy was on the target it was reduced to planet NAPs, your the one who set the target list we only picked from it. As did 18:2 and any other galaxy which wanted to finnish with a decent rank. Heck the targets we were booking were the same ones Sonnenbomber booked every night for ToT open raids.

I'm sure I can line up people to bitch about the roiding tactics of most Top 10 galaxies.
Unread 18 May 2003, 20:42   #74
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I swear last post on this thread.

Don't like to be told I am a bull****ter though, thoise that know me will know I don't lie.

waassaa
put your money where your mouth is

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 20:42   #75
Xani

Well waassaa i remember one action that i still find a rat thing.

ToT was setting up an attack on one of the biggest WE gals when the war was just on it's way and asked my gal to join.

We putted many ships and Eonium into action to help to bring down an enemy and we enjoyed it.

But my target was one of the few that would get through. But instead if killing him you let him into ToT and order your ToT members in my gal to recall or get kicked.

So the eclipse members had to pull aswell not to get killed by the defence.

Fun thing was the guy took roids from my gal more then one time and we had to pull !!!

Really great
Unread 18 May 2003, 21:15   #76
blascoke
retired?

blascoke is an unknown quantity at this point
hmmm, first time i bother to post since R7 ended.

I´d like to thank my gal, m8´s in p, 26:4, all old M&S and Pegasus members and to congratulate 18:2 on well played round, even if it was bloody boring.

About the lil flame war u guys are having, I´d have lots of arguments and questions being one of the 4 ToT(LCH) ingal, but actually I just want to say one thing. I don´t approve the way Koelsch/Prinkz was treated and I hope someone has the guts to admit it and apologize from him. It didn´t cost our gal the round, nor did it decide a war, but I bet it hurt him. How would u feel if the alliance u attacked with, defended with, laffed with, shared good moments, suddenly turn on u and kick and roid u. Just coz someone was bitter?!?

[M&S] Forever
Feel the [Fury]

21:1:8 Smoke of ten and die horribly.
Unread 18 May 2003, 21:17   #77
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

So he doesn't kill me I want to thank Homerio and Tom as well as the rest of the #pegasus people. As well as Empress for the awsome bannner and Subcon for the first (Also you should have joined us).

Last edited by Hicks; 19 May 2003 at 02:04.
Unread 18 May 2003, 21:19   #78
starbreeze

starbreeze is an unknown quantity at this point
weeee...i'm so important hicks mentioned me in his quit thread

sad to see u go, u and M&S have been a great presence in pa for a long time and i believe it will be missed

oh well thanks for the fun
Unread 18 May 2003, 21:19   #79
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by blascoke
hmmm, first time i bother to post since R7 ended.

I´d like to thank my gal, m8´s in p, 26:4, all old M&S and Pegasus members and to congratulate 18:2 on well played round, even if it was bloody boring.

About the lil flame war u guys are having, I´d have lots of arguments and questions being one of the 4 ToT(LCH) ingal, but actually I just want to say one thing. I don´t approve the way Koelsch/Prinkz was treated and I hope someone has the guts to admit it and apologize from him. It didn´t cost our gal the round, nor did it decide a war, but I bet it hurt him. How would u feel if the alliance u attacked with, defended with, laffed with, shared good moments, suddenly turn on u and kick and roid u. Just coz someone was bitter?!?

[M&S] Forever
Feel the [Fury]

21:1:8 Smoke of ten and die horribly.
Best post on this thread so far (except the initial one)

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 21:23   #80
Jorinn
Toyboy

Jorinn has a spectacular aura aboutJorinn has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Jorin, Mi5 left Elysium because I asked him to, when the round started I made it clear the galaxy was going to support Eclipse and who ever they were allied with even if meant dying (As we thought it would at the start of WE vs ET war). He would have rejoined Eclipse but we couldn't risk having too many Eclipse members because it would strain defence.
K, fair enough.
Unread 18 May 2003, 21:24   #81
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Re: Re: Mercury & Solace Would Like to Thank

Quote:
AND I AM VERY HAPPY U DIDNT WIN THIS ROUND NOR ANY OTHER ROUND, because that privilege should go to ppl that dont act immoral in any way.
This single sentence made me laugh louder than anything else I have ever seen on this board.
Unread 18 May 2003, 21:24   #82
Jykke
Estharian

Jykke has a spectacular aura aboutJykke has a spectacular aura aboutJykke has a spectacular aura about
Smile Re: Mercury & Solace Would Like to Thank

Quote:
Misc people and galaxies: Rabba, Starbreeze (sorry if I was rather hostile last night), Mano, Dave, ilh, cp, cbk, Heartshunter, SUPERCATZZ, Fred, lrytas, zato, Irvine, Jackal, 20:1, 4:1, 15:1, 26:4, Esthar, Smashball, 19:7.

I'm proud to have almost without a doubt the most prestigious galaxy in Planetarion history (M&S 3 – 2 Esthar ELDAN !). Thanks to everyone who has ever played under this great banner or helped us in any way. Unfortunately with the end of private galaxies this could be the end but who knows. Mercury & Solace signing off once again.

Esthar always happy to be sided with the other Fury flagship
galaxy, with our continous success even after Fury's departure
bring memories of good old times (as a note, the rounds Esthar
played (r4,r5,r6,r9) We were never defeated. you hicks,
got flawled round 6 )

I dont care the offical ranks and the poo behind getting them,
Mostly ever those who end by them to #1 does not deserve it,
althoght congrats this round for 18:2 for their ending.

Esthar thanks Mercury & Solace, Lockheads team (19:7) and Smashball,
For those who keep up playing planetarion - Keep up the [Anger]
people (yes shame on you lot for copying our tag after our hit
at 1:3 in the last war heh ) For those who not, it has been a
pleasure to be working with you, even as the wars were won so
our elite team werent needed much to bring down the foes

Thank you everyone who played this round, Esthars special
thanks goes to our parallel buddies, who greatly outnumbered
pulled a remarkable show, 30:9 and the good half of 14:9 (heh)
And sorry senater for owning you, it is our legacy to fight #1
galaxy in parallel/cluster and win over, sorry it just had to happen - it always did

-Eldan
The Evul Head of Esthar r9,
Feel the [Fury] - One More Time!

ps.
Belive me Hicks, you won us by one rank in r4 we won you by 200
ranks in r6 that 200 ranks is at least 2 points in that scheme of
yours, änd we beated you by 20 ranks in r5 too, you beated us in
our idling r7 round by 40 ranks, but im willin to put it to tie,
Esthar 3
M&S 3

*g*

Quote:
Milkey. Frodo, lightening Sonnenbomber, QS (Your gals asteroids helped us and stopped fence sitters doing well), Abe, waassaa.
his nick is Ligh7ning

[Blue Tuba] -> [Fury] -> [Eclipse] -> [1up]
rounds that I have played; 3-10 and 16.
....."Never Defeat,
.....Never Despair,
Welcome To Esthar"

Last edited by Jykke; 18 May 2003 at 21:32.
Jykke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 21:45   #83
Gresnik

Gresnik is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by Jykke
We were never defeated. you hicks,
got flawled round 6 )

In r6 , u went bashed from top 10 gals , so u can't say u were not defeated . It was fun doing it .
Regards

gg M&S
Unread 18 May 2003, 22:47   #84
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point
Was fun playing with you this round Hicks and M&S, I'd say its a shame you're quitting but I am too so I won't say it.

Had the ely/pack members in my gal defected maybe we would have beaten you (we were ahead in roids before you killed cbk/stress/mongo ).
Iceaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 23:14   #85
MelAn
Condenación

MelAn is an unknown quantity at this point

Major congrats for achieving #2 position!

I always thought you guys are a bunch of arrogant trolls, sometimes your are..but i learned to respect you during this round.
(even Dread i not as evil as he usually pretends to be in PD/AD *hint*)

Thanks for mentioning me in your "thank you list" and ty to Pring for your nice words in #planetarion earlier today.
I was kinda suprised & smiled.

I doubt that #2 position is worth to get out the champagne for a galaxy that aimed for #1, but maybe it's still worth to get out some sparkling wine & a box of beer \0/

MelAn drops a curtsy:

PLD Mercury & Solace

Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
You should have won, M&S will be the #1 in my eyes for this round.
Why?
R4: 55:8:23 Selenia the Dark Angel of Urborg of Dominaria ( NoS)
R5: 24:12:5 MelAncholic Angel of Condemnation (NoS)
R6: 21:5:10 Cursed Visionary of True Faith (NoS)
R7: 9:19:9 Fragrance of Your Skin (NoS/Bunnies)
R8: 3:5:4 Cursed Hands of Devotion (Fury/Bunnies)
R9: 18:2:4 Infernal Memories of Humiliation (Eclipse/Bunnies)
--------------------
MelAncholic
...criticism is the root of all progress
MelAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 23:15   #86
Xeracy
.:condenación:.

Xeracy is an unknown quantity at this point
... back on topic heh...

Hicks it will be sad to see you and M&S go from pa (i reckon you will be around in one sense or another) and we will most definately cross paths again at some point .

Dont get too used to rl, it aint that great... haha

Been a great round, and im glad it was so close at the end, tho ToT's actions towards the end did spoil it ... but hey without alliance politics the game wouldnt be what it is.

Much respect to your gal and Eclipse for everything they have done ...

Same goes for WE ... and ToT and basically most alliances this round haha ...

Anyhow well played mate and take it easy

Xeracy
::[MISTU]::
Xeracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 23:35   #87
-QS-
nub since 2002

Quote:
if u had read my post, u`d know that you were not even close to kill or roid the ex-elys in me gal
Unread 18 May 2003, 23:46   #88
-QS-
nub since 2002

And I forgot another thing:

GL and HF in RL! After all we just play a game, no reason not to wish quitting ppl a good time after PA (tho i am sure, u will come back, most true pa-player do )
Unread 19 May 2003, 00:29   #89
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally posted by MelAn

Why?
Going by my knowledge I just felt they put in that extra effort and can't help but wonder if they didn't do some of the stuff they did due to some Eclipse miscommunication they could have finished #1.

Its no ill feelings to your galaxy, so dont think that I just know more of M&S than I do about your galaxy. I'll quite happily admit friendly bias there.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 01:01   #90
nickhall
Naked & Profane

nickhall is an unknown quantity at this point
Goodbye M&S, not sure if i'm happy or sad that you gone, even as a little n00b M&S have affected Pa for me a lot, firstly as the big hated fury gal in my rnd 7 cluster, bastards, i still want all my roids back. Even tho geting attacked and roided by M&S after the c-ally died at the time was annoying it made it the best rnd of pa for me by far, thanks guys. We even managed to get some roids back altho it did take the entire gal to take on one of them, but we recaped some of our roids. rnd 7 for me ended in my first suicide attack on M&S as i was going away and wasn't going to be around for round end so thought would be fun, and it was.

After this i hated M&S and would have been happy to see them die, but ofc the didnt. After reading many of Hick's posts i grew to respect him and M&S.

When Starbreeze offered me another chance to suicide on M&S i jumped at it again it was fun, i never expected to kill anything or have anything left at the end, and i wasnt didapointed i have 0 ships now

Thjanks for some fun times M&S thanks for causing many sleeples nights and many days at work in rnd 7 doing nothing apart from staring at gal stats and reading combat reports

Thanks for all the fun guys and gl in rl etc etc.
nickhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 01:35   #91
Mi5
#Manchester

Mi5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hicks: Im glad we had this round together, i probably should have joined you guys in round 7 and then we might have had this game out of our system by now, who knows. Your a top laugh mate, we've both had our share of rl problems this rnd but we can still laugh about them. I know we had a few fall outs near the end and i did act like a prick some of the time, so sorry, i was stressed and errrm i got your getting over emotional disease anyhow all the best mate, sorry i couldnt get you your win and will miss chatting to you at weird hours of the day.

Pring: Heh, before this round I didnt have a clue who you were. There's 2 types of players i respect, the ones that have the individual planet skill and do well each rnd like sliekas, kile, dread etc and the type that make sure their gal does well, they put in the effort to keep things running, breeze did it in my rnd6 gal and you did it in our gal. Without you running things we wouldnt have even come top10, so a big thank you for all your hard work as well. Non pa wise your a top bloke, as you were damn active i ended up speaking with you loads and really got on with you. Good luck with your exams.

Koelsh: Hehe the daily abuse the gal gave you was quite funny, you always took it so well you were still enthusiastic at the end and i respect that a lot. You were another active player so i spoke to you a fair bit as well. Take care man and let me have a go of the z4 (or was it 5, im clueless about cars) ffs :/

Slap: die! you finally beat meh after knowing you since rnd4, I still reckon that it was the gal attacks that let you beat me!! you 3 big guys being xan and raiding as a gal forced all of the targets to run their fr/de defence to me :'( *bitter*. was a shame we didnt have sugs with us this rnd, i missed his sarcastic wit but just 2 of the old gang was fun. Your a top bloke slappy and you do deserve to beat me keep in touch.

Germ: sorry things in your rl went pear shaped near the end of the rnd :/ it was only near the end where we started to speak properly and i take it back, you don't always have to be right ;p you played a good role in our gal, you kept us all in check and from killing each other. Politically and diplomaticaly you rock, your a pretty mean roider as well. Take care.

Xander: hehe, magisters suck etc. Your a good player man, you whine more than me etc which is pretty amazing but your a nice guy, was fun arguing with you

Dread: heh sometimes your a really nice guy and make me laugh my arse off, other times your a tit, a jeckle and hyde type guy. Never had any doubts about ur pa skills, was glad you were joining us in the gal and you certainly made the channel more interesting. All the best dread and remember coming out is ok, everyone already knows *g* j/k (i have to call you ghey at least once a day)

Blas: hey blas, im always amazed by people like you and slap that have full time jobs and a family yet you still can play this game and do it well. All the best man.

Kahless: Out of the whole gal I probably know you the least well. All the outside sources that knew you were in the gal were surpised that you weren't one of the big four, i guess you just couldnt be bothered as much this round and i don't blame you.

Mi5: You suck you suicider, saying you can finally quit this game if you come top10 and not even managing that. Letting your gf ban you from pa and being an inactive lam0r. I still reckon ur one of the best roiders in the game though so i still ove you.

In summary i just want to say thank you for this round guys and well pld. Thank you for giving me my first real chance to do well. Im sorry that i lost so much score and went inactive a lot making you guys do all the work, i tried to make up for it when i was actually around, but i know that doesnt hack it. Especially sorry to the rnd7 M&S guys, i know how badly you wanted #1 this round. I know it isnt totally my fault we didnt win, there were lots of factors but for the things that were under my control, i am sorry. If i do play again i would be happy if it was with any of you guys still remaining, your all a top laugh, i felt we all got on real well when we hung out, maybe cause of the closeness of age range bar slap and blas you old gits love you all.
Round 3: 129:12:9 [ MiS A TAN of Assimilation ]
Round 4: 2:15:4 [ ArcAngel of Pestilence ]
Round 5: 29:7:6 [ Timmeh of South Park ] - quit for RL
Round 6: 3:10:7 [ =ArchAngel= of =Aesir= ] - Rank 24th quit 03/03/02
Round 7: 28:4:10 [ -Genesis- of -Deism- ] - i lasted a rnd \o/
Round 8: FRESHERS WEEK
Round 9: 21:1:10 [ Jago of Endouken ] - Suicide God
Mi5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 03:42   #92
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
Hicks, after arguing with you steadily for the last 2 years, slapping you around on IRC, and just being a general dickhead towards you, I'd like to say that it was enjoyable, and tha it's a shame to see such a great player leave the ranks of PA.

Good luck.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 04:45   #93
blascoke
retired?

blascoke is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Mi5
If i do play again i would be happy if it was with any of you guys still remaining, your all a top laugh, i felt we all got on real well when we hung out, maybe cause of the closeness of age range bar slap and blas you old gits love you all. [/b]
OI! I´m not old FS, I just started early

It would be pleasure to play with u and the other guys once again, but like Hicks, I don´t play random rounds. It´s impossible for me to play random having real life and all.

/me rocks back and forth in the rolling chair smoking a nice big fattish cuban
Unread 19 May 2003, 05:09   #94
F0rk
Pronged Utensil

F0rk will become famous soon enoughF0rk will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by lizardking
Congrats Hicks & the rest of the 21:1

Dread - soz for getting incs at u last night, hope u'll forgive meh as I was getting bored and needed summit to work on ur a nice dude but ya need to learn sum vocals, coz Glimmer clearleh owns u with his Grease Lightning

Sum1 plz spank Germania for killing all my precious pilots :/

May the force be with ya during Havoc-time

-liz-

Dont be sorry lizardking. defending Dread was fun:

http://www.pilkara.com/parsers.php?scanid=737534101
F0rk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 06:07   #95
Jykke
Estharian

Jykke has a spectacular aura aboutJykke has a spectacular aura aboutJykke has a spectacular aura about
Unhappy Re: Re: Re: Mercury & Solace Would Like to Thank

Quote:
Originally posted by Gresnik
In r6 , u went bashed from top 10 gals , so u can't say u were not defeated . It was fun doing it .
sigh,
Still not understand after this long time it was our decision to do
so, we all stayed in galaxy to defened that is sure scorelose and
drop from top 10, no we werent defeated cause we had an
option which i could say im bitter we didnt take. pointless was to
think honorably in a game which has none, oh the youth times

we would have ended #7-8 if we had all fled homes.

Cheers
-Eldan

ps. and drop of a few ranks is hardly what i call bashing cause it
was about some million score from our nearly billion, come again
with better facts

[Blue Tuba] -> [Fury] -> [Eclipse] -> [1up]
rounds that I have played; 3-10 and 16.
....."Never Defeat,
.....Never Despair,
Welcome To Esthar"
Jykke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 12:51   #96
Gresnik

Gresnik is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by Jykke
sigh
Yes , we didn't bashed u . My mistake , only couse there wasn't enough time. As far as i remember we attacked u at last day of round . Anyway u didn't get your goal - top 7-8 .
And You can't say that Esthar gal is honorable , if that is same gal from earlier rounds .
Anyway this is not topic about Esthar , it is about M&S gal , so if u want to discuse more we can do it on IRC .

Respect to both gals .

Gresnik
Unread 19 May 2003, 14:17   #97
-CP-
SHW

-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough
Re: Mercury & Solace Would Like to Thank

Quote:
- Mercury & Solace Forever.
- Fury till I die.
Another good round for you guys. In the good days you where good cluster allies, and in the bad days a quite friendly enemy gal . Allthough we had quite a bit of incs from you guys, I think we managed to keep it sivilized (dying without whining to much? )

I would say that I am sorry this will be your last round, but it seems it will be my last too

Best of luck mate..
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

SHW, ReBorn, Wolfpack, NoS, Eclipse, Ascendancy
-CP- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 15:10   #98
Torjus
Nacho`s Bitch

Torjus has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Cool nice M&S

What more can i say.

WELL PLAYED M&S
Proud To be Xraid Pe0n

Round 6: Pe0n
Round 7: Pe0n
Round 8: Pe0n
Round 9: Still Pe0n|tired|half retired
Round 9.5: 41:2:2 Pe0n| The Rider on the White Horse of The river of Life

=Retired Planetarion STAR=
Torjus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 16:40   #99
SpazMonster
No, really...

SpazMonster is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm having round 7 flashbacks

gg hicks, m&s, and all the other t10 gals. there's no shame in 2nd place (or any other place really).
Unread 19 May 2003, 19:41   #100
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
one of the greatest and longlastings gals in the history of Planetarion, I wish I could've been a member for just one round, nicely done Hicks, but as always you managed to get it ****ed in the end

Well done and cya round 10