User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Apr 2003, 17:54   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
So tell me Sakera

Have you removed all WEET protection from your farming galmember who is now hitting another planet in 39:7 ?
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 17:56   #2
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough
Re: So tell me Sakera

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
Have you removed all WEET protection from your farming galmember who is now hitting another planet in 39:7 ?
Why ask when you already know the answer
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 18:00   #3
Elu Thingol
God

Elu Thingol is an unknown quantity at this point
/me looks at a farmer in that gal...

i donīt see nothing...i think is better see ur gal...or donīt u want? ;D. the farmers think the rest are the same...
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 18:07   #4
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice
we havent farmed, belive what u want, but tbh, i dont care
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 18:11   #5
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
"They didn't know it was illegal". It worked for Rabba therefore it should work for everyone else.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 18:17   #6
-CP-
SHW

-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
"They didn't know it was illegal". It worked for Rabba therefore it should work for everyone else.

Be careful... you are about to break your little glasshouse with that stone..
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

SHW, ReBorn, Wolfpack, NoS, Eclipse, Ascendancy
-CP- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 18:20   #7
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by -CP-
In what way ? If Rabba can get away with farming why can't the rest of Planetarion ?

Why should anyone look down on Sakera's galaxy if they have farmed (Which I doubt they have as news scans are out) if Rabba can get away with it.

What does 39:7 have to do with anything ? :eek: Do elaberate Theamion, from what I'm told 39:7 hit 40:9 this morning ...
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 18:45   #8
Senater
Never say DIE!

Senater is an unknown quantity at this point
*sighs*

Elysium HC

Ex-Cell HC
[Loyalty - Pride - Power]
Senater is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 18:46   #9
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by -CP-
We dont let hicks have stones. He gets soft rubber balls to play with.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 18:55   #10
Denniz
Angelus Mortis

Denniz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

What does 39:7 have to do with anything ? :eek: Do elaberate Theamion, from what I'm told 39:7 hit 40:9 this morning ...
as quest?

40:9:6 launched first attack fleet yesterday afternoon (gmt time)
I just wondered if this was a retal cuz the target didnt even bother to get def (he was online and it was not a hard time to ask for def). And he was only a lil bit smaller then his attacker. Maybe someone from 40:9 can enlighten me about this.
Im just curious how they get roids this easy.
I wanna get them like that too

--------
11/04/03 04:33:39 We recalled a fleet defending - Lake Benacus - (51:4:1). It will be home in 7 hours.
10/04/03 21:17:21 We sent 787 ships to defend - Lake Benacus - (51:4:1). They will arrive in 7 hours.
10/04/03 20:55:06 A fleet with 1000 ships from =The Mother Goddess= has been recalled.
10/04/03 20:54:27 Our sensors have discovered a jumpgate opening in our sector. Expect company of 1000 hostile ships from =The Mother Goddess= ( 40:9:6 ) in 7 hours.
10/04/03 20:49:48 Our sensors have discovered a jumpgate opening in our sector. Expect company of 4680 hostile ships from =The Mother Goddess= ( 40:9:6 ) in 8 hours.
10/04/03 18:49:57 We recalled a fleet defending - Lake Benacus - (51:4:1). It will be home in 1 hour.
10/04/03 17:56:57 We sent 0 ships to defend - Lake Benacus - (51:4:1). They will arrive in 6 hours.
10/04/03 17:34:24 Our sensors have discovered a jumpgate opening in our sector. Expect company of 4740 hostile ships from =The Mother Goddess= ( 40:9:6 ) in 8 hours.
----

And Yes, I know, coords are bad

:e_chick:
r5 - 15:24:8 - Angelus Mortis of Mortem Expetere LuX/Wolfpack
r6 - 27:20:6 - Ignotus Milites of Non Omnis Moriar Wolfpack
r7 - 8:13:8 - Periculum In Mora of Aurora Musis Amica Wolfpack / allianceless / SnugglehBunnies
r8 - 22:5:4 Est quaedam flere voluptas of Hinc illae lacrimae Adelante / Fury / SnugglehBunnies
wc 1 - xx:yy:zz - ^Nuda veritas of Mirabile dictu^
wc 2 - 3:13:9 - Nox of Omnis una manet nox
r9 - 37:2:8 Nomen est omen of Somnium verum evadit Eclipse / SnugglehBunnies
r9.5 23:2:1 Multos timere debet of quem multi timent Elysium / SnugglehBunnies
Denniz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 20:37   #11
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
While 40:9 is known for 'stealing' retals who aren't even legitemate according to their own rules.

So Sakera, what do you plead ?
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 20:38   #12
MadeMan
180š

MadeMan is an unknown quantity at this point
who will accept a retal on a gal member when u are ranked 1 ??
MadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 20:40   #13
SpazMonster
No, really...

SpazMonster is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
So Sakera, what do you plead ?
Ignorance.. It worked for rabba
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 20:51   #14
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by MadeMan
who will accept a retal on a gal member when u are ranked 1 ??
The point is, another HC SHOULD auth it or the rules of the alliance and the block are corrupted, Sakera shouldn't be allowed to rule over his own gal retal wise.
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 21:08   #15
MadeMan
180š

MadeMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
The point is, another HC SHOULD auth it or the rules of the alliance and the block are corrupted, Sakera shouldn't be allowed to rule over his own gal retal wise.
Yes a good point but do u think that sakera would let them go through on his galm8?
MadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 21:12   #16
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light
c'moon.. didn't ya guys read tzu's topic in this forum.. and u wonder.. where does those roids.. go.. when atleast half of gal is online.. and sakera doesn't know anything what's happening.. unless the gal members involved have telled him.. and btw all retals are farming.. if target moves and can't get def.. so there u go...
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 21:34   #17
Le Mauvais Moine

Le Mauvais Moine is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by LordNieminen
r9: 39:7, we decided who win this r.
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 21:41   #18
Silk_311x
Free

Silk_311x will become famous soon enoughSilk_311x will become famous soon enough
Sakara's brain is too small to understand this conversation ;/
Silk_311x is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 21:48   #19
Eylisia
Aes Elysium

Eylisia is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by LordNieminen
c'moon.. didn't ya guys read tzu's topic in this forum.. and u wonder.. where does those roids.. go.. when atleast half of gal is online.. and sakera doesn't know anything what's happening.. unless the gal members involved have telled him.. and btw all retals are farming.. if target moves and can't get def.. so there u go...
Please make an effort at getting at the right case at least,
someone attacked Sun_Tzus galaxy from a different galaxy,
NOT Sakeras.
So what exactly does your comment here mean?

Eylisia

A Prayer for the Wild at Heart kept in Cages
Eylisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 21:49   #20
Shakky
Divine

Shakky is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Silk_311x
Sakara's brain is too small to understand this conversation ;/
he is very cleaver i got all my knowledge from him :/

Nosferatu
Silver
Elysium
RaH
Eclipse
Shakky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 21:49   #21
daku
The one you love to hate!

daku is on a distinguished road
\o/ to all our attackers
GREAT WORK
keep it up. (especially for 13:7 bastards )
Curent member of: Real Life
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 22:00   #22
MelAn
Condenación

MelAn is an unknown quantity at this point
...they only made 3135 roid today so far..where is the problem?
They just had a very good raid

If they come away with this, the game is really dead
R4: 55:8:23 Selenia the Dark Angel of Urborg of Dominaria ( NoS)
R5: 24:12:5 MelAncholic Angel of Condemnation (NoS)
R6: 21:5:10 Cursed Visionary of True Faith (NoS)
R7: 9:19:9 Fragrance of Your Skin (NoS/Bunnies)
R8: 3:5:4 Cursed Hands of Devotion (Fury/Bunnies)
R9: 18:2:4 Infernal Memories of Humiliation (Eclipse/Bunnies)
--------------------
MelAncholic
...criticism is the root of all progress
MelAn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 22:05   #23
Dreadnought!

Prince i suggest u take this info and act especially certain peopls forum sigs
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 22:19   #24
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
I wonder how many of those roids in that galaxy is farmed in one way or another.. 50%?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 22:51   #25
Sakera
The Nosferatu

Sakera is an unknown quantity at this point
Well what to say? I have now been accused for being dumb, a farmer, everything you can read up here without having
time/chance to comment on it myself.

I will do this short, but from the start. A few days ago, as most of you heard, there was a hit on a Eclipse/Ely
gal done by allies, where 39:7 participated a GREAT deal. This his was done with mind to KILL and ROID the
Eclipse/Ely galaxy and the ONE and ONLY reason for the recall was a great deal of defence on all targets.

After this 13:7 decided to retal on 39:7. Roidruns. Not only once, but several times. In their eyes this was
ok because of the single attack on eclipse (No the attack wasnt on 13:7). My gal, 40:9 decided not to tolerate
that 13:7 could continue "farming" 39:7 and we launched our own retals against 39:7 for something that
normally wouldn't have been taken so hard, but under this circumstances we decided that this was reason enough.
We decided to retal the galaxy and we did so, contacted the planets in question and gave them ultimatum to
accept the retal or we would bash their whole galaxy down to nothing. Witch they accepted, and fleets where
sent from 40:9 as retal fleets, not farming fleets. Now, it's up to PA-HQ if they want to see retals as farming,
but they earlier haven't, and I dont think they should now either. We managed to dig up alot of violations done by
39:7 and followed with a few more fleets, witch by the way where real attack fleets because we did not auth it
with the members in question.

This is the whole story, and nothing but the truth.

When it comes to 39:7's sigs, it's not our problem that they decided to give up and express their anger
at both us and 13:7 by starting this "strategy". Would you really think they would do something like that
if they willingly got farmed by 40:9? oh comon......

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnoughty!
Sakera you make me sick

[08:23:11] <Dreadnought> and retals are being requested
[08:23:50] <Sakera> to bad you wount get any )
[08:24:00] <Sakera> and thats a promise

Odd you take donations but dont accept retals on ur gal members who piggyback
Dreadnought> and retals are being requested
Sakera> to bad you wount get any )
Sakera> and thats a promise
Dreadnought> so your saying your gal can just flaunt what u take?
Dreadnought> you take retals but when u piggyback u cant be retalled?
Dreadnought> odd
Sakera> if they piggyback they will recal, so there will be no retals

to bad you missed the rest of the conversation, love.

Quote:
Originally posted by G.K Zhukov
I wonder how many of those roids in that galaxy is farmed in one way or another.. 50%?
We did not farm a single out of our roids.
Round 3: 79:11:1 - Fx9
Round 4: 30:14:8 (Smurf Village) - Fx9/Elysium/Fury/NFU
Round 5: 21:4:1- Fury/NFU
Round 6: 27:13:3 - Silver/Elysium
Round 7: 21:21:11 - Elysium
Round 8: 45:7:4 - Elysium
Round 9: 40:9:1 - Farmer/abuser/blatant liar/providers doll
Sakera is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 23:00   #26
Issna

Issna is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: So tell me Sakera

Quote:
nonono..you are badly wrong,we still have effective weet protection
[00:35] <Guran> Check of galaxy 39:7 on 11/04/2003 23:34
[00:35] <Guran> Attack Forbidden
[00:35] <Guran> Even if It contain Hostile
everyone that news scans our gal can see how usefull that line in arbiter is.
but no,sakera aint behind of these incs,he's just the guy who could have stopped all this **** happening to our gal

[11:22] <Sun_Tzu> should the whole thing be recalled?
[11:23] <Sakera> <Olrik> msg him to recall and check with his hc
[11:23] <Sakera> okz do it politely
[11:23] <Sakera> only your attacker
[11:23] <Sakera> rest is free to attack
[11:23] <Sun_Tzu> o.O
[11:23] <Sun_Tzu> WEET is allowed to attack WEET members? c'mon...
[11:24] <Sakera> not ely members

this is our dear sakera,good to have whole block-caring hcs \o/
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 23:07   #27
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Sakera
Well what to say? I have now been accused for being dumb, a farmer, everything you can read up here without having
time/chance to comment on it myself.

I will do this short, but from the start. A few days ago, as most of you heard, there was a hit on a Eclipse/Ely
gal done by allies, where 39:7 participated a GREAT deal. This his was done with mind to KILL and ROID the
Eclipse/Ely galaxy and the ONE and ONLY reason for the recall was a great deal of defence on all targets.

After this 13:7 decided to retal on 39:7. Roidruns. Not only once, but several times. In their eyes this was
ok because of the single attack on eclipse (No the attack wasnt on 13:7). My gal, 40:9 decided not to tolerate
that 13:7 could continue "farming" 39:7 and we launched our own retals against 39:7 for something that
normally wouldn't have been taken so hard, but under this circumstances we decided that this was reason enough.
We decided to retal the galaxy and we did so, contacted the planets in question and gave them ultimatum to
accept the retal or we would bash their whole galaxy down to nothing. Witch they accepted, and fleets where
sent from 40:9 as retal fleets, not farming fleets. Now, it's up to PA-HQ if they want to see retals as farming,
but they earlier haven't, and I dont think they should now either. We managed to dig up alot of violations done by
39:7 and followed with a few more fleets, witch by the way where real attack fleets because we did not auth it
with the members in question.

This is the whole story, and nothing but the truth.

When it comes to 39:7's sigs, it's not our problem that they decided to give up and express their anger
at both us and 13:7 by starting this "strategy". Would you really think they would do something like that
if they willingly got farmed by 40:9? oh comon......
So if I understand correctly 13:7 (who many have evidence of using blatantly obvious multi-escort fleets anyway) repeatedly retalled 39:7 for attacking another Ecl/Ely galaxy.

Your galaxy (saints that you are) saw that 13:7 were repeatedly attacking an "allied" galaxy on behalf of another so you took their place and threatened a galaxy, that launched one attack on one allied galaxy and that had already been hit repeatedly because of it, that if they didn't allow your fleets to land without resistance you would level them to the ground?

Sounds to me as if your greed yet again got the better of your own rules, that for one mistake that galaxy was repeatedly attacked and then threatened to be levelled to the ground if your galaxy was not allowed to farm them. Why did your galaxies "retals" come with this threat and not the original "retals" or "retals" by the galaxy they attacked?

Seems this round is just full of HCs abusing their power for their own gain isn't it?

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 23:22   #28
Sakera
The Nosferatu

Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
So if I understand correctly 13:7 (who many have evidence of using blatantly obvious multi-escort fleets anyway) repeatedly retalled 39:7 for attacking another Ecl/Ely galaxy.

Your galaxy (saints that you are) saw that 13:7 were repeatedly attacking an "allied" galaxy on behalf of another so you took their place and threatened a galaxy, that launched one attack on one allied galaxy and that had already been hit repeatedly because of it, that if they didn't allow your fleets to land without resistance you would level them to the ground?

Sounds to me as if your greed yet again got the better of your own rules, that for one mistake that galaxy was repeatedly attacked and then threatened to be levelled to the ground if your galaxy was not allowed to farm them. Why did your galaxies "retals" come with this threat and not the original "retals" or "retals" by the galaxy they attacked?

Seems this round is just full of HCs abusing their power for their own gain isn't it?
We where unhappy seing this happened and decided to dip the toe in the water to see how hot it was.
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 23:29   #29
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
We where unhappy seing this happened and decided to dip the toe in the water to see how hot it was.
Unhappy that this galaxy was being bashed by 13:7 or unhappy that 13:7 were getting all the roids?

Unread 11 Apr 2003, 23:32   #30
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

3 planets from 13:7 sent out counters while 39:7 was attacking an Eclipse HC gal and you call that farming, heh. (And only 1 landed)

If you'd bothered to news scan you'd see we haven't launched at 39:7 since that counter until today after you guys decided you needed some easy roids.
Iceaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 23:34   #31
Iceaxe
Blood

@Maddix and Sakera, news scan and see where our roids (not many) have been coming from the past few days.
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 23:36   #32
Maddix
Imposter?

Quote:
Originally posted by Iceaxe
3 planets from 13:7 sent out counters while 39:7 was attacking an Eclipse HC gal and you call that farming, heh. (And only 1 landed)

If you'd bothered to news scan you'd see we haven't launched at 39:7 since that counter until today after you guys decided you needed some easy roids.
So he's talking crap about the whole "13:7 repeatedly retalling 39:7" thing?

Tsk tsk Sakera, lying and abusing your position to farm allied galaxies are we now? Here was me thinking only Wolfpack HC were dirty - how silly of me

Unread 11 Apr 2003, 23:58   #33
Sakera
The Nosferatu

Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
So he's talking crap about the whole "13:7 repeatedly retalling 39:7" thing?

Tsk tsk Sakera, lying and abusing your position to farm allied galaxies are we now? Here was me thinking only Wolfpack HC were dirty - how silly of me
ns 39:7 now and see who's landing again.
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 00:08   #34
Iceaxe
Blood

The discussion isn't about now though, its about why you decided you needed 39:7's roids. Your claims that my gal was farming 39:7 are clearly not true (news scans are amazing things)...

Oh and its not "again" its "for the first time."
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 00:15   #35
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light
tread lightly Sakera, I could probably get half your gal deleted, you're just lucky you've got Foxman that I set up for you and that I like, don't wanna ruin his round because his gal-m8s are piss-ants...

oh yeah, and corzi is cool Owage p0weria

ps. The reason I recalled(on 40:9) was that I heard the attack wasn't authed, this is also why I forced my gal m8s to recall, if you choose to call me a liar, go ahead, anyone that knows me knows I'm not the one that tends to lie, and my morals are too strict to question such an order. Go ask the UW-community or my old gal-m8s, they know what kind of an player I am, much more so than your 1minute analyses on a roid-hungry stomach...
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 00:18   #36
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
The discussion isn't about now though, its about why you decided you needed 39:7's roids. Your claims that my gal was farming 39:7 are clearly not true (news scans are amazing things)...

Oh and its not "again" its "for the first time."
indeed, 13:7 landed once, Hardcastle for 2 ticks, un-authed, un-justified, but none the less it stopped there. Anything further would have met such defence it'd be silly, since by now we had learnt not to trust HC's or alliances.
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 00:31   #37
Le Mauvais Moine

Le Mauvais Moine is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
.. I have now been accused for being dumb, a farmer, everything you can read up here without having
time/chance to comment on it myself ...

With all words that follow the above quoted statement you confirm to be just what you have been accused of. If the facts don't support your position why reveal them ? :/
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 00:31   #38
Iceaxe
Blood

Actually I never even bothered to newsie, Eclipse HC told me to pull so I did, had nothing to do with whether you had def or not. Can't speak for my 3rd gal mate though.
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 00:36   #39
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
Actually I never even bothered to newsie, Eclipse HC told me to pull so I did, had nothing to do with whether you had def or not. Can't speak for my 3rd gal mate though.
yes, I know, you were the one attacking me you bitch :P
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 00:38   #40
Iceaxe
Blood

I know, and it was a counter not a true attack.
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 00:42   #41
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
I know, and it was a counter not a true attack.
counters are recalled when the countered planets recall(within alliance/block atleast)... :/
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 00:44   #42
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
Originally posted by Sun_Tzu
counters are recalled when the countered planets recall(within alliance/block atleast)... :/
Depends if the planet being countered is attacking an allied HC galaxy to try and make a bid to win the round.
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 00:46   #43
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
Depends if the planet being countered is attacking an allied HC galaxy to try and make a bid to win the round.
oh, yes, taking down a galaxy with less roids(and less capacity to grow) than mine had is a bid at winning the round... idd Hicks, you are a strategical genius...
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 00:48   #44
Alastor

Alastor is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

sent from 40:9 as retal fleets, not farming fleets.
Read that...now, read it again. Sakera, WTF is up with that? Maddix is completely correct, your greed took over this time. This aint what a HC should do, you, as a HC work for your members, they dont work for you.
Alastor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 00:56   #45
Perfection
Autonomous

Perfection will become famous soon enoughPerfection will become famous soon enough
Quote:
tread lightly Sakera, I could probably get half your gal deleted, you're just lucky you've got Foxman that I set up for you and that I like, don't wanna ruin his round because his gal-m8s are piss-ants...
Your a cheater, but i wont report you because your my friend.

R7 redux i guess
Perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 00:58   #46
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
oh, yes, taking down a galaxy with less roids(and less capacity to grow) than mine had is a bid at winning the round... idd Hicks, you are a strategical genius...
Dragons (Along with you) hit Rob's galaxy in an attempt to win the round by provoking Eclipse into striking back at Wolfpack starting a war. Wolfpack would have then called Eclipse back stabbers and got Elysium to side with them hence winning the round. Unfortunately Dragons being Dragons managed to hit an Elysium member and get owned in the process. WHICH IS WHY THE COUNTER WAS ALLOWED TO LAND.
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 01:12   #47
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Alastor
Read that...now, read it again. Sakera, WTF is up with that? Maddix is completely correct, your greed took over this time. This aint what a HC should do, you, as a HC work for your members, they dont work for you.
sakera = :e_chick:

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 01:15   #48
Whis
never

Whis is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Dragons (Along with you) hit Rob's galaxy in an attempt to win the round by provoking Eclipse into striking back at Wolfpack starting a war. Wolfpack would have then called Eclipse back stabbers and got Elysium to side with them hence winning the round. Unfortunately Dragons being Dragons managed to hit an Elysium member and get owned in the process. WHICH IS WHY THE COUNTER WAS ALLOWED TO LAND.
Seems a pretty bad plan from Dragons if true, surely Elysium would realize Dragons hit Rob's galaxy first thus making the backstabbing of Eclipse invalid? Or were there other events prior to Dragons hitting Rob's galaxy which you're not mentioning here? Plus if that was indeed the plan both WP & Ely would have been aware of it and so I hardly think the 1 Ely member being hit would have made a difference in that case (both WP & Ely wanting the war). Or am I missing something else?
Whis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 01:18   #49
-CP-
SHW

-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough
I wonder how many weet protected gals you guys have taken roids from this round sakera.. You took a few from mine, while we were threatened that if we defended (a wolfpack member who had done nothing wrong by the way) we would be leveled to the ground..
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

SHW, ReBorn, Wolfpack, NoS, Eclipse, Ascendancy
-CP- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 01:29   #50
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point
It's so fun seeing who can get the most retals Just like the good old farming races...

(/me waves at cbk)