User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Apr 2003, 21:43   #151
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Sun_Tzu
/me fluffles Elysia, you and cheerios(and the BC/DC team, o/c) are all nice people, but the treatment I got today...I couldn't belive it was Elysium! it felt like one of the horror-stroies I'd heard from friends in Lithyn during rnd7! I don't know, and I know I've caused a lot of bad blood by this, got kicked out since I blew a fuse and screamed a tad at [Racer](sry, once again), not to mention that Stress and his minions now prolly have taken up a personal dis-taste for me. But who knows what the future holds and what happens, I don't think I'll play much anymore this round except to get revenge, but rnd10 is still an open issue. thanks for the understanding once again hun, you are a darling
Paranoid freak..
Well.. I can't hide this anymore..
This is all a big conspiracy from 13:7, we have been waiting the whole round to take down your big scary gal because it is all that stands in our way for some reason. We manipulated Jurgen to attack that eclipse gal in order for us to retal on your gal.... And we got other gals on our list aswell... they will all go down using this same genious plan.

Tell me... why are "Stress and his minions" after u? What does the voices in your head tell u to do?
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 22:09   #152
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Personally i wonder how long Sakera will last as HC.
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 22:32   #153
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
Personally i wonder how long Sakera will last as HC.
as long as his gal is top10 ?

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 22:46   #154
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: =/

Quote:
Originally posted by Jurgen
As for my defence... that elysium member in that gal that was attacked (46:10) was added to elysium tops 2h before launch and it was not there the day before when attack was checked.

ace
K03N is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Apr 2003, 23:15   #155
Telest
Agitator

Telest is an unknown quantity at this point
WEET in general

This thread seemed good as any place to post this

Well, I have myself quit WP roughly 15 minutes after the retaliation landed. This was not the effect of this single attack, but it was the last drop. My experience with WEET this round has been, that it's simply a chaos out there, with HC/BC/XC - some more, some less, some not at all - holding out for themselves. You may take the purpose of this post to be whatever you wish.

Let me write out the log for me:

-A fair time before the round, after repeated attempts to find out what WP alliance policy is, I finally accept to join a galaxy.
-A bit before the round I hear WP's alliance policy, but having already accepted a galaxy position with 9 NaR's, I choose to stay good to my promose.
-Very close to the round, I'm contacted by Rabbagast asking me "why I am not on the channels". I reply that I would be were my IRC scripts working, which they aren't because of the mess with the servers. I inform him that I would opt to play the round "more relaxed" and to drop my FC position. Request granted. I mail my galaxy alliances.
-Very close to the round, I'm contacted by Xxx telling me that I have been on the WP spy list, but he has removed me.
-Within 12 ticks of the shuffle I inform WP of my galaxy composition.
-During the round I find myself unable to join more or less every single WP attack either because an insanely late TP or too early LT or the fact that there is 25 people waiting for 10 targets, few of which are pre-picked. Hence I end up sending my entire fleet (short 20 pods) on a defence mission daily.
-I get my first incomings, but have to run to school. WP has been informed, but no noticeable results (the cause of which probably the lack of defence, quite understandable that). No bigger, a few roids lost.
-After Vvomm dies there's some strain inside my galaxy, but we sort things out agreeing all to comply with the rules of our respective alliances but not to give out any information on galaxy.
-Others in galaxy get attacked a time or two, but WEET doesn't send on me.
-I wake up to see ETA 2 hostiles, the first since vvomm died. I have some ingalaxy defence, and am asked for spider/beetle to defend ingal. I launch defence. Shortly after I find that I'm defending against rabbagast. Rabba's attack recalls, but mine stays. It turns out to be fake. I receive a warning mail from rabba informing me I have defended against WP and that my arbiter protection has been removed. I respond to the mail, but rabba's planet gets closed before he responds(?)
-I ask Tiger to find that my arbiter protection has not been removed.
-My galaxy get attacked by WEET, I am informed that I shall not be attacked, but not to defend ingal and comply.
-My galaxy - me included - gets picked and launched at by a WP battlegroup. WP is informed and my attackers recall.
-Todays events take place. To display my disgust with what I perceive to be the selfish mess that calls itself WEET, I decide to quit WP. Presently I do not care whether it be incompetence or lack of will that makes WP mess or if it is my perception rather than reality, which makes me think that the WEET HC are trying to further their own planets instead of protecting their members.

When I joined WP, I thought the wolfpack to refer to unity, not to the habit of throwing our own out to the wolves.

My opinions may seem colored, or written in the heat of the moment, grossly exaggerated or unfairly generalized. That they are. By no means is the above meant to be an objective description of how things are. Still, it might tell people how I - and from what I gather many others - in WP (WEET?)presently feel. I'm expressing my discontent in the state of WEET by leaving it, may it end with my planet in rack and ruin. Maybe my action will shake someone awake. Maybe it'll just be one more pathetic attempt to make a difference.

-Anaram
Telest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 01:30   #156
Rha

Rha is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Kjeldoran
probably, but how would you react if your allies hit your galaxy for absolutely no reason and when asked for an explanation they say WE missbehaved? And on top of that I see pple post stuff about how hard Eclipse is against cheaters, howmuch they respect rules etc but when it comes to judging their own members for breaking the easiest rule ever made by alliances, they just damn fail to act like they should have.

Well then yes, my glasses are abit tinted, but who's wouldn't

rgds Kj

You Liked this post so much you had to post it three times KJ

Rha!!
(V³ngance)

Behold the Pale Horse, the man who sat on him was Death, And hell Followed with him.......
Rha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 01:53   #157
Eylisia
Aes Elysium

Eylisia is on a distinguished road
Re: =/

Quote:
Originally posted by Jurgen
As for my defence... that elysium member in that gal that was attacked (46:10) was added to elysium tops 2h before launch and it was not there the day before when attack was checked.
I planned it as a retal of 46:10 and 30:9's attack against 44:4.

It was asked in our attack coordinating channel, but no1 gave a reply so we just went on with plann (those who have logs and access of that chan can check how it was asked about).
BS.
It was asked about by 2 WP HC in joint channel,
and I said at least 3 times that there was an Ely there and indeed which planet it was.
Not to mention that I pasted arbiter,this before the agreement was made between WP and Eclipse to hit neither tmk.

Not appreciated.

Eylisia

A Prayer for the Wild at Heart kept in Cages
Eylisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 01:55   #158
BOB_LOST
Banned

BOB_LOST is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: =/

Quote:
Originally posted by tacite
-snip-
Allfather wants you to buy him lots of beer asap
BOB_LOST is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 02:52   #159
Silva baby
sexy honky chic

Silva baby is an unknown quantity at this point
bob
shutup

u all act like little children
and to be perfectly honest
its disgusting

Ex-Silver BC
Forever in Elysium

i have [FAITH] in myself, [FAITH] in my galaxy, and [FAITH] in my alliance
do you?

[FAITH][SILVER]
Silva baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 02:54   #160
BOB_LOST
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Silva baby
bob
shutup

its disgusting
you still around little nooblet?
farm this round?

And its:
"You act like a little child.
And to be perfectly honest,its disgusting"
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 03:09   #161
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Silva baby
bob
shutup

its disgusting
Just wondering but, why do you still tag DTA?
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 03:10   #162
BOB_LOST
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Psi_K
Just wondering but, why do you still tag DTA?
she likes to brag. To bad she hasnt done anything though
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 04:59   #163
ArchsteR
lackey

ArchsteR will become famous soon enoughArchsteR will become famous soon enough
PLD!
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 05:06   #164
Obfuscator
Antediluvian

Obfuscator is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by BOB_LOST
you still around little nooblet?
farm this round?

And its:
"You act like a little child.
And to be perfectly honest,its disgusting"
To be fair Bob, you haven't always been known for making the most coherent posts yourself. ;-)
Reduco ad Honore [RaH] r8
Obfuscator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 06:14   #165
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point
His spelling rocks!
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Axis_WLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 07:53   #166
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light
Storebo get a grip, he meant that 13:7's some players used the situation to get roids.. without any authorization.. they saw opportunity.. and then some hc's said it's ok to retal on us(maybe not saying go ahead but letted the attack continue).. do to they where so slow in getting a grip of situation..and evetually it was too late. (i doubt it really takes 5h to get somekind of grip.. this kind of situation.. like some hc's.. said.. i'm going to sleep now.. nn to tzu. very funny as hell..)
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so

Last edited by LordNieminen; 9 Apr 2003 at 14:47.
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 07:55   #167
-CP-
SHW

-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough-CP- is a jewel in the rough
Seems serveral weet players are getting desperate these days. We being a weet protected gal has incoming from weet, on a weet planet. It is not a retal, it is just a regular attack. But if we defend, we will be retalled..

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

SHW, ReBorn, Wolfpack, NoS, Eclipse, Ascendancy
-CP- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 12:45   #168
Terminator2003

Terminator2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: 13:7, Ely HC and authing retals.

Quote:
Ask Jurgen, the retal was ordered to be 2waves from the start(atleast). I can show you logs if you want?
OMG

'a 2 wave retal'...

yeah right. A 2 wave retal on a whole galaxy because of an arbiter violation? You have to be kidding me. If it was a retal, and it was 'authorised' then you wouldnt need 2 full waves with galaxies on 3 planets. If it was a retal and it wasn't authorised, then it can just be considered as a blatant attack on a galaxy by bored BG members, who used the word retal as an excuse to roid a galaxy.

No wonder your gal got incomings yourself. It's amazing you don't gripe these simple things and complain about it and then post in the same post you are quitting.

FFS BE A MAN!

Some people have incoming every day and are they complaining or quitting?

Pffffff
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 12:48   #169
Whis
never

Whis is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by -CP-
Seems serveral weet players are getting desperate these days. We being a weet protected gal has incoming from weet, on a weet planet. It is not a retal, it is just a regular attack. But if we defend, we will be retalled..

The same has happened to several ppl in Ely, after much asking around & crawling through lies & misinformation (in an attempt to cover it up as authed retals) it turned out that alot of these attacks are in fact unauthed by Ely HC but yet knowingly still take place. These attacks are then painted as being authed retals to the galaxy under attack, meaning they are told they can't defend in-gal, etc. When such Ely ppl approach certain Ely HC (sakera) they are then pretty much told to "fk off & take it cuz its an authed retal" other HCs will tell them they had nothing to do with anything and thus can't be of help. One case 2/3 days ago involved several Eclipse att-ers (Sliekas, Dave, etc) some of which are in gals of aforementioned Ely HC. Can Ely HC still claim to be able to protect their members or are some knowingly being sacrificed for the good of Eclipsium?!?

note: a small number of ely hc are/were not involved in these events and only want best for elysium
Whis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 12:53   #170
phjvp

phjvp is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by -CP-

To hell with them. I got permission to def, and def I did. Most of attackers recalled, and I will certainly be pushing for an authorised retal against all hostiles that landed. The reason attackers gave is because of hostiles in gal. What hostiles? Looks to me just like an excuse to take our roids.
r3: 111:13:15 n00b
r4: 55:1:9 RB officer
r5: 9:2:24 RB officer
r6: retired
r7: 20:8:10 WP
r8: 43:4:1 WP
r9: 21:5:2 WP officer
r9.5 xx:xx:xx WP officer

JP
phjvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 12:58   #171
HOPupNdown
Last of the plushies

HOPupNdown is an unknown quantity at this point
thank you

for the rather amusing chance to see the l33t ely fk
up one of their gals after killing this round . ive never
been a fan of the "great allknowing hc" kinda alliances
where a hc losses touch with his members , its time
you move on to a better one (and yes , they exist)
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 15:23   #172
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Rha
You Liked this post so much you had to post it three times KJ

Rha!!
3? I think I posted it 15 times. Stupid AD kept failing so I kept retrying.

btw, nice to see U again Rha

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 15:53   #173
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Re: Re: Re: 13:7, Ely HC and authing retals.

Quote:
Originally posted by Terminator2003
OMG

'a 2 wave retal'...

yeah right. A 2 wave retal on a whole galaxy because of an arbiter violation? You have to be kidding me. If it was a retal, and it was 'authorised' then you wouldnt need 2 full waves with galaxies on 3 planets. If it was a retal and it wasn't authorised, then it can just be considered as a blatant attack on a galaxy by bored BG members, who used the word retal as an excuse to roid a galaxy.

No wonder your gal got incomings yourself. It's amazing you don't gripe these simple things and complain about it and then post in the same post you are quitting.

FFS BE A MAN!

Some people have incoming every day and are they complaining or quitting?

Pffffff
that wasn't the point, either way information was scarse and I didn't ask since I had put my trust in the leaders, and I wasn't the only one. When I heard my trust had been broken I instantly recalled, I've been told that the targets we recalled from where among the ones which could have gotten roids(maybe explains the retals) and as such none should bother to claim it was my fault nore the fault of anyone in my galaxy, we complied, even before these counters came about. Really, all the comments about how wrong Dragons were in this retal have litle to do with wether or not HC acted as they should have in the case of my galaxy so please leave such comments out of this thread in the future.
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 17:53   #174
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 13:7, Ely HC and authing retals.

Quote:
that wasn't the point, either way information was scarse and I didn't ask since I had put my trust in the leaders, and I wasn't the only one. When I heard my trust had been broken I instantly recalled, I've been told that the targets we recalled from where among the ones which could have gotten roids(maybe explains the retals) and as such none should bother to claim it was my fault nore the fault of anyone in my galaxy, we complied, even before these counters came about. Really, all the comments about how wrong Dragons were in this retal have litle to do with wether or not HC acted as they should have in the case of my galaxy so please leave such comments out of this thread in the future.
"I was just following orders" Im not sure how thats a valid excuse. Its fine that you launched, but dont come in here acting like you had no idea that what was going on might not be quite on the up and up.

As far as the dragons issue. That has EVERYTHING to do with what happened. Enforcing arbiter issues is a hard enough job under normal circumstances. Dragons threw a giant monkey wrench into the system and when the system hiccups you blame ely? Im sure there are multiple sources of responsiblity for this, but if your not willing to give Dragons their fair share for creating a situation that was ripe for something like this to happen, then dont expect anyone to listen to you. I personally would have a hard time blaming anyone involved for mistakes. There was a huge galaxy attack launched within the block, that counts as extenuating circumstances to me.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 18:01   #175
branko

branko is an unknown quantity at this point
t1k is here

that night I was a a duty BC and I recive info in about 20 min until tick that 1 ely member from 46:10 is under huuuuge (about 40-50k) attack from in-para (90% of attacker was from 1 single galaxy in that para 4-5 planets) and with eta 6 first I put checked attackers and see one of this guys was from elysium.
2nd think was to ask Hc (eyl if I remember) is this member do some no-no and to get this dumbster who attack his own alliance member out of there and start to pick up def in case others attackers decide to land (the best reason to force guys to pull is to get planet cover hehe).Until end of the tick planet was not cover 100% I think it was like 60k def (with xans) and 50k att.Not great numbers but this was all aviable in 10-15 minutes.
sun was tell me in middle of this proces to try to contact jurgen about this (BTW i didnt find him at this time)

after tick or 2 I recive news that this planet is secure and that all attackers recall this was end of story for me.I have zero interesting about others planets in that galaxy,my only worrys was about 1 of my member.

(as long as there is a single ely planet who didnt do some no-no this planet will be protected and defend at all cost with any ships aviable in that time)

After that I was go to bring my monitor to service and sun call me to cellular phone that he is in trouble.I didnt have acess to internet about whole day and didnt even know what heppen
branko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 18:16   #176
Ahriman
Mr Sexable

Ahriman is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: =/

Quote:
Originally posted by K03N
ace
Hmmmm flukey.
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 18:58   #177
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light
oh, so that's why you I didn't see you online when I got home started to wonder, heh, it's ok m8, and when I noticed you were starting to gather defence that was actually what triggered the suspisions for me, then when I got to school I pm'd everyone involved in organising the attack and that's when I found out from Biusa it was a ****-up and that we were suposed to recall.
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 19:44   #178
Eylisia
Aes Elysium

Re: thank you

Quote:
Originally posted by HOPupNdown
for the rather amusing chance to see the l33t ely fk
up one of their gals after killing this round . ive never
been a fan of the "great allknowing hc" kinda alliances
where a hc losses touch with his members , its time
you move on to a better one (and yes , they exist)
Are you even reading the same thread as the rest of us?
The counters were not a problem,
as we`re perfectly allowed to counter our own members
when they are hitting other members.
Not a very hard concept is it?

One was not recalled because the HC in question was not
able to get to that member in time.
Im sure to you this is a clear sign of malfunction,
to anyone with even a 15 minute stay in a command function
it is something that sometimes takes place.
Were not happy about it, but accidents do indeed happen.

How on earth can you discredit us for fkin up,
when the entire supposed "retal" was indeed not just NOT authed, but severely DENIED.
You are barking up the wrong tree.

As to being allknowing?
Im not even close to that, altho tbh I wouldnt mind being,
it would certainly make my job alot easier
As to losing touch with my members,
I dont think so, but feel free to ask Elysians.

Have a nice day

Eylisia

Unread 9 Apr 2003, 20:05   #179
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by LordNieminen
Storebo get a grip, he meant that 13:7's some players used the situation to get roids.. without any authorization.. they saw opportunity..
The counter was authorized at the time of launch, we were eventually told to recall and all but 1 guy who we couldn't reach did.

Get over it.
Iceaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 23:16   #180
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light
who authed it iceaxe? haven't seen u on irc lately so can't ask there.

anyways just wanted a reason to quit this round and plan for the next one as i was planning to do anyways, i gues this one was enough for me. (and who cares about roid losses 400 roids ain't that much, if u could get them back.. but in this stacknated round.. i have had enough of this raping 3x 1.5mil-2mil planets each day because can't get better targs.. no challenge there)
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2003, 23:51   #181
BOB_LOST
Banned

Lets all be jolly god chaps and tag our galaxies with alliance name*. Mine is

*Stick to one name,having 10 alliances in galname looks utter wank. Put most in galbanner,then the "primary" alliance in galname.

:e_chick: :e_chick:
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 02:36   #182
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point
I've been on irc a lot all this round. :/ I'll just board pm you, quicker/easier this way.
Iceaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 16:21   #183
Telest
Agitator

Telest is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Iceaxe
The counter was authorized at the time of launch, we were eventually told to recall and all but 1 guy who we couldn't reach did.

Get over it.
95% of the time "couldn't reach" translates to "we wanted roids and to provoke them a bit so we pretended he wasn't there".

Most of the time, anyone who really believes at people not being online and unable to recall has been seriously misled.
Telest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 16:30   #184
Guran
Puppet Master

Guran will become famous soon enoughGuran will become famous soon enough
Moikka Sun Tzu. Sääli ettei WEET HC:lla ole munaa tehdä mitään päätöksiä vaan ajattelevat omaa napaansa koko ajan.

Och samma på svenska.
Guran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 17:26   #185
[Smurf]Pies
TeamPies

[Smurf]Pies can only hope to improve
heh amused,

sry to see some1 been fked around but not suprised

:e_chick: :e_chick: :e_chick: :e_chick: :e_chick:

i just lube the chicks

<Pies> your gonna make me get pm's
<Pies> saying ive got a ego
<Pies> larger then a house again
<[TeamPies]MrPink> you´re the biggest ego i have ever seen

Round2 - Round 10
[Ministry]
Heresy

R4
114,[WTF]Smurf Village[TGS][NFU] (30:14)
97,The PieCastle (30:14:7)

R5
37,[Ag][WPO] Gauls [Fury] (21:04)

R6
1,Ðragons[WP][OWAGE!][Tapper] (5:24)
81, ur friends (5:24:22)
[Smurf]Pies is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 17:28   #186
Hardin

Hardin is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Telest
95% of the time "couldn't reach" translates to "we wanted roids and to provoke them a bit so we pretended he wasn't there".

Most of the time, anyone who really believes at people not being online and unable to recall has been seriously misled.
Well...I have been landed on several times this round when I had plenty of def. Even after the first tick where attackers fleet is half wiped out and they gain no roids some people still didn't recall...makes me think that the percentage is definitely lower than 95%.

One guy lost 1 mill score on me today over two ticks when a newsie and definitely the first tick battle report should have got any sane person to recall!

You would be surprised how many people sleep thru their landings for various reasons...

R9.5 - ? - *NONE* - Lost Avengers returns!!!
R9 - 4:10:5 - *OLYMPIANS* - I hate NARWEET *Boohoo*...
R8 - 26:2:1 - *TITANS* - We wuz robbed - Hidden Dragons foeva!!!
R7 - 5:20:3 - *NONE* - Owners of C5 - Creation of Lost Avengers - PA's most leet BG
R5 - C28 - *ELYSIUM* - Lo Friederich, Hardcastle, CBK and all...
R4 - ? - *NONE* - Hapless noobie
R3 - ? - *NONE* - Hopeless noobie
Hardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2003, 18:22   #187
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by daku

THanks to "mighty eclipse" who are in my opinion same lousy fury bastards you have to go. I respect your decision but i still want you to come back. Don't let a bunch of retards w/o brains make u leave pa.
Are you bitter because we rejected your application?
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 12:46   #188
HOPupNdown
Last of the plushies

HOPupNdown is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 13:7, Ely HC and authing retals.

Quote:
I pm first Sakera(Ely HC) who basicly states he doesn't care.
Quote:
Seems Elysium HC's and their gals really are hungry for roids, they now have to go take them off allied players.
for Eylisia , whos taken my flame on the general
hc of ely personally . perhaps you are not responsible
for this particular mess up , but let me enjoy my dislike
for your fellow hcs , ta. i dont buy your excuses for
a second mind you , just keep repeating to yourself
"sucking up to eclipse is ok , our members arent important"
over and over again .
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 19:39   #189
rnd|One
100% irresistible

rnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura about
Too tired after a few days in the army to read this all, too drunk to comprehend and too full of AD.

Terassikelit jo Sun_Tzu, nou hätä.

cheerios
Elysium HC & Ðragons member
Unread 11 Apr 2003, 21:47   #190
Eylisia
Aes Elysium

Re: Re: 13:7, Ely HC and authing retals.

Quote:
Originally posted by HOPupNdown
for Eylisia , whos taken my flame on the general
hc of ely personally . perhaps you are not responsible
for this particular mess up , but let me enjoy my dislike
for your fellow hcs , ta. i dont buy your excuses for
a second mind you , just keep repeating to yourself
"sucking up to eclipse is ok , our members arent important"
over and over again .
You are clueless.
Point to ANYTHING Elysium has done to "suck up to" Eclipse.
Ill give you a week to come up with it even.

Have a less than nice day.

Eylisia

Unread 11 Apr 2003, 22:11   #191
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
Originally posted by rnd|One
Too tired after a few days in the army to read this all, too drunk to comprehend and too full of AD.

Terassikelit jo Sun_Tzu, nou hätä.

cheerios
Elysium HC & Ðragons member
'
hehe, ei perkele, army?

Joo, kohta aukee terassit ja niinkuin jo tiedetään, Hangossa riittää kesää