User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 May 2009, 10:31   #1
Crowly
Orbit HC

Crowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to behold
Link from overview page to these forums?

Might help get people involved in other aspects of the game a little more? Stick it where the portal link is, I personally only use the portal link to get to the forums link.
Crowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2009, 18:41   #2
Onim
the inquisition incarnate

Onim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to allOnim is a name known to all
Re: Link from overview page to these forums?

I almost started a new topic with this very suggestion in it, when i thought; hey im probably not the only one who thinks this would be an easy to implement but certainly worth-the-effort kind of idea. And you proved me right!

So, i greatly second this suggestion, and if theres a viable reason why it can't be implemented, i would love to read about it here.

"It never hurts to Help!" [Eek the Cat]

Denying existence during r3-6 and back in denial since r22
Onim is offline   Reply With Quote