User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 3 Aug 2007, 16:11   #1
Zoro

Zoro has a spectacular aura aboutZoro has a spectacular aura aboutZoro has a spectacular aura about
Make Terran Better!!!!!

I play terran everytime I play - I just like the idea of big ships with lots of armour blah blah
I think terran should be made better. Only 5 planets in the top 100 says it all really.
Next round I am even considering ditching my favoured race for - well any of the other races (no preference) cos they all better than terran.

Terrans have been made even worse from last round because even though last round zik stole before harpies shot (which was crazy btw Monroe) at least the thiefs died when stealing leaving the Zik with a little extra value and a load of useless harpies. Most importantly the thiefs died which meant they had to be built again which made there less thiefs in the universe etc etc.
This round Ziks shoot before harpies (wouldn't u think the terran ships creators would have managed to produce a fi that fires quicker)
Zik been main problem again this round BUT terran vunerable against every race (apart from ETD) in some way or another.
In attack Terran is slow but easily counterable (especially ingal) with no lose defence ships.

The point is Terran for a long time has been a tough race to play - Without a sinificant improvement I can't see any serious PA players trying them ever again.

Give Terran a shot at winning for once
Zoro is offline   Reply With Quote