User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 27 Jul 2006, 19:15   #1
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
[Tour de France] Floyd Landis in 'super stage' drug shocker

naughty boy

The funny thing is when he did that i made a bet with some friends that he'd been on some sort of marching powder, i wish id made a thread on GD because my penis would look big right about now. Cycling really should relax it rules on these drugs, they all take them - just look at Jan Ullrich. Lance Armstrong didn't win his titles on a talent alone.

Just to preempt the funny (incase it does happen) lol at Oscar Pereiro being given the tour only to test positive for something.