User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Sep 2005, 11:54   #1
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute
End of round winners...

Next round (dont know about this round with kal already giving them free research etc...) when we have number 1 player and number 1 galaxy and number 1 alliance.

Can we have number 1 free account? (nothing in universe ofc to give away any sort of info ref him/her being free etc...during round)

I know it might not mean much to all you paid planets (including me )
But to be highest unpaid account is a nice achievement tbh and should be recognised.
Would give freebies more of an incentive to carry on playing and we wont know the winner till then end of the round.

So for all we know that 400k player in your gal could be the number 1 freebie

Thoughts?

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 12:24   #2
Prawn
:o\

Prawn is on a distinguished road
Re: End of round winners...

Sounds like a fun idea for the free guys

I know for a fact that winning number one free account, and getting the free credit associated with being a winner, is likely to make that person play again (play again after his/her free credit that is).

I totally support this idea.
Prawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 14:12   #3
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

That would be like Paralympics. I love the idea.
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 16:34   #4
Ron7684
Eat My Roids

Ron7684 can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
rofl ^^

it'd be a nice idea. Though i dont think 400k is the largest unpaid planet. The only prob is that you have unpaid planets cause they cant get the money to PA (no accepted payment form), and unpaids because they're starting out. We have an unpaid in our alliance at over 2.3M just cause she couldnt get paid this rnd. and dot say its cause of the researches. She got to a mil just over a month ago

Quote:
Donna
Wed Aug 24 00:02:57 2005
Delete ahem, just this Sunday i got to 1Million, and i'm freakin unpaid

really, im not bragging
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 17:03   #5
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

possibly... however... we have issues with the number of free accounts we can give away at the moment - for example it will not be 1 credit each for all of the #1 galaxy

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 18:38   #6
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

lol ?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 19:19   #7
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

maybe you give the #1 planet and the biggest planet in the leading gal a free credit.

for the little chance that this might be the same planets dont give out credits because 2 for 1 guy would be too much imo ....

problem solved ?

*hr hr*

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2005, 20:12   #8
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal
possibly... however... we have issues with the number of free accounts we can give away at the moment - for example it will not be 1 credit each for all of the #1 galaxy
Lol thats funniest thing I ever read
Ur limited on making 1 person who cant afford to pay to get a credit in anyway becuase....

Unread 23 Sep 2005, 20:22   #9
elviz
The PolarBear Militia

elviz is on a distinguished road

seems to me Noah just working on his post count as usual.
elviz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2005, 19:15   #10
noah02
The Original Terran

Thanks for making this idea happen this round kargool

Unread 29 Sep 2005, 19:48   #11
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

Orion Treet has a spectacular aura aboutOrion Treet has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
That seriously made be laugh out loud, reps to you
<Zhil> I am HC
<Zhil> I gave myself permission
<[MO]Forest> i meant a proper hc, not a hc who would suicide into his MO's fleet

Played r4-9.5 r12-14 Now retired.
Proud to have been Cosmic Frostbite (r12 - 22:5 - #1 gal)
Forever [4D] - LCH, ND, Absolute, TFD, DLR
Might and greed will never outweigh honor and loyalty!
Orion Treet is offline   Reply With Quote